All Comments on 'Maya's Match'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need a HEA for them. Please?

Nemo18Nemo18over 4 years ago
Pt 2

Definitely need more btwn these too. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfully pleasant!

This really was a wonderful story! A few spelling errors here and there, but the grammar was fine and the pacing of the story was great! I like the set up (not too long, which i appreciate) and the descriptions were well written, too. Not much dialogue, but that suited the story fine. I'd love to see a sequel or continuation, but this story is just the perfect mouthful of fun already. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was depressing and should have been listed under rape

That was depressing and should have been listed under rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

I would read a second chapter to this, it's really good!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved it

Hope that you will write more about Maya.... Lox seems to be an interesting character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it a lot!

There were some typos but overall the English was far better than most I read on here. In fact, I find it funny when people bash people for typos or the occasional grammatical error. It's a free story that no one forced you to read. If you don't like it just stop reading. Anyway, thank you for the story it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit cartoony and in need of an editor.

The title says it all. Keep writing but get an editor to clean up your english.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...