Maya's Mission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listed to whatever Adrienne was saying, making non-committal sounds.

"Ok, let me know. Thanks Adrienne. " Placing the phone in its cradle, he sat up, his eyes on her.

For some inexplicable reason she felt her nerves kick in and her stomach flutter.

"So we meet again Mrs. Peeples." His mouth lifted.

Again with the Mrs.? She lifted a brow.

"I owe you an apology." She began on a sigh. "It was incredibly rude and insensitive of me not to hold the elevator for you yesterday morning."

"That was atypical behavior of me and I hope you'll accept my apology. I can only attribute my lack of manners to a case of the Mondays." She grimaced as she finished what she hoped would be received as the sincere apology she meant it to be.

"Fair enough, apology accepted."

"Now that we've put that water under the bridge is there anything else that would prevent us from having a successful working relationship?" He asked studying her.

"Just that you insist on calling me Mrs. Peeples. Do you call all of your colleagues by their 'unrelated to work' titles?" She challenged him, her brow rising derisively.

He chuckled. "No, in fact, I don't."

"Then let's dispense with that and you just call me Mika. Or creative genius. That'll work too." She said straight-faced crossing one leg over the other.

A burst of laughter exploded from him at that. His dimples displayed for her. She had noticed his eyes had followed her legs when she'd crossed them. She was wearing her black Vera Wang dress that hugged her curves and showed off her legs. Guess all those leg presses at the gym were paying off.

Man, she was a sucker for dimples she thought as his popped out again. This wasn't going to do...her finding more things about him to admire. For God's sake Mika grow up. They're a soft tissue anomaly nothing more she chastised herself.

She pulled herself out of the thought when she saw that he was obviously awaiting a response from her.

"I'm sorry?" She blinked.

"I asked if I could get you anything. Coffee, tea?" A knowing smile danced in his eyes.

Yeah, how about a brain refresh so I can focus on these ads and not your dimples.

"Uh, no, thank you. I'm fine." She gave a small, polite smile.

"Ok, then let's take a look at what you've got."

Did he mean that to be deliberately suggestive? She wondered, shuffling in her chair.

"Let's do."

The next forty-five minutes were spent poring over the ads she's created. She was surprised to find him to be complimentary of the work she'd done and reasonable in the critiques he had. More than once she found her eyes straying to the muscles the strained under his pale blue shirt when he reached for something. So, he was in shape, so what? Nothing unusual about that. Again, what red-blooded woman couldn't appreciate that? By the time they wrapped up she felt that she'd spent a good portion of the time sneaking peeks of him through her lashes when he wasn't looking.

Scooping up the paperwork she'd brought with her she stood. He pushed back from his desk, rising. Coming around the desk her took the poster board off of the easel it rested on. As he reached out to hand it to her she shifted and the poster board met with the papers in her hand causing them to fall and scatter.

"Crud. Sorry." She said automatically, bending over to pick them up.

"My fault totally." He bent as well, gathering the papers that were out of her reach.

Only a scant few inches separated them. He paused staring at her.

"You have the most incredible eyes." He said softly.

Her tongue darted out to moisten her bottom lip. His eyes dropped to her full lips following the movement. She stood abruptly, albeit shakily.

"Thank you." She busied herself shuffling the sheaf of papers she held.

"Your husband is a lucky man indeed." He voice was smooth.

Her eyes flew up to meet his.

"Beauty and brains. Every man hopes for one or the other. It's a rare occasion to get both in the same woman." He explained.

"You know pretty soon I'm going to think you just like to hear me thanking you." She said her voice steady now.

He chuckled. "I guess that's better than you saying sorry for shutting me out in the cold."

She groaned. "I am so embarrassed about that. I really hope you will forgive and more importantly forget that transgression. My mother would wring my neck if she knew I'd been so inconsiderate."

He laughed again. "Don't worry about it. I won't tell her if you won't."

"Deal." She stuck her hand out.

"Wait, we've got to shake on this?" His dimples appeared.

"Of course, Waters. A deal's not a deal if you don't shake on it." Her hand protruded waiting for him to grasp it. When he did a spark shot through her, desire coursing through her core. She would have thought she imagined it if it weren't for the fact that she saw that he'd felt it to.

Turning she picked up the troublesome poster board. "Good-bye Marcus."

Watching her hips sway gently as she walked away he touched his fingers loosely to his temple in a mock salute.

It's not good-bye he thought. He'd be seeing her again.

Marcus tipped his head back letting the cool water slide down his throat. He took a long, thirsty swallow. Wiping the sweat from his brow he bent over and retrieved his gym bag. Kevin lumbered over to him dabbing at his own dripping sweat. He and Kevin went back years. They'd gone to college together and had become good friends during their time there. Years later he considered himself fortunate to have Kevin as a friend. Every Thursday evening they met up with a few other guys at the gym and played a game of basketball. This Thursday was no different from any other and Marcus was feeling accomplished, having got in a good workout.

"Man, I'm getting too old for this." Kevin said limping along. "We're going to have to find a new hobby. Join a book club maybe."

"What are you? An old lady now?" Marcus held the door open for his injured friend.

"Nah man, book clubs are where it's at. Toni meets up with her girls every week and from what I hear it's pretty racy."

Marcus raised disbelieving eyebrows. Toni was Kevin's wife and mother to his 3 children. They'd been high school sweethearts and were still in love twenty years later.

"I guess, if you consider Gone With The Wind racy." He remarked.

"No man, I'm serious. Ladies ain't reading cheesy dime-store paperbacks anymore. They've upped the game. Now it's sex books. And I'm not talking self-help sex books either, well at least not the traditional kind."

"Well...? What kind are they then?" Marcus said stopping next to his car.

"These books are erotic, sexual fantasy type stories. The ladies read a few chapters each week and meet up to talk about it. I don't know what they talk about per se. All I know is Toni comes home and is like a hungry lioness, ready for me." Kevin voice grew animated as he talked.

Marcus nodded his head approvingly. "Well, then I'd say you better keep her involved with her book club." Laughing, he opened his car door. "And furthermore you're gonna need to stick with basketball old man if you're going to tangle with that lion!"

A short while later, Marcus pulled up to his condo. He was much more relaxed now, having mellowed to the sounds of smooth jazz on the drive home.

Dropping his gear in the garage he entered the adjoining kitchen and pulled a bottle of Gatorade out of the fridge. Remembering he'd received a text message on his drive home he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

He wasn't surprised to see the message was from Mercedes. Mercedes was a fiery Latina, with a body that just wouldn't quit. The girl had curves that begged to be explored and her enthusiasm for pleasing her man in the bedroom was unmatched. A few years back he'd been captivated with her beauty and her with his prowess and ambition. There was no denying the chemistry between them and they'd tried dating and making a relationship out of it. It didn't take long for them to realize their compatibility ended once they were out of bed, or the shower, or wherever else they found to get down. Fortunately, they'd ended the relationship part of things amicably and remained friends. In the event either of them was unattached and in need of physical company they were still amenable to hooking up.

From: Mercedes Hey Boo, whatcha doin?

To: Mercedes Just got home. U?

Stripping off his sweaty tee he walked to the living room, taking a swig of the Gatorade.

From: Mercedes Want some company?

He really just wanted a hot shower, to catch a bit of SportsCenter, and snarf a sandwich.

To: Mercedes Rain check? I'm worn out from shooting hoops and got an early morning tomorrow.

Back in the kitchen he pulled out a bag of ruffled potato chips and began munching. In the living room his phone sounded.

From: Mercedes =o( Ok, but I have a counteroffer.

Wiping the crumbs from his fingers he punched out a response.

To: Mercedes???

His phone rang immediately.

"So, what's your counteroffer?"

"Oh, I thought we could just....talk." Her voice was husky.

"Is that right? Talk about what?" He lowered the volume on the TV he'd just turned on.

"First, I want to get comfortable. " He could hear the phone jar as she set it down. "Ok, that's better, I needed to take off that bra. It's the red, lacy one you bought for me. Do you remember it?"

Hell yeah, he remembered it. In fact, he remembered taking her out of it a few mere moments after she'd first put it on in the dressing room. That had been one hell of a shopping trip.

"Let me guess...it was a bit too restrictive?" He envisioned her breasts. She was the proud owner of an all natural set of 36 D's. They were fully rounded globes that jiggled nicely.

"You could say that. " She paused. "They feel very soft and free." She said it slowly.

"And you know how much I like it when you nuzzle them Papi."

Marcus sat down in the recliner in front of the TV. Stretching his legs out in front of him he settled in, closing his eyes.

"I was thinking that had I come over I would have found you watching a game of some sort on the TV." She continued lazily.

Not far off, he thought. The SportsCenter theme music filtered in through the speakers.

"And because I know how much you love sports I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt you."

"I would have simply crawled over to you, so I wouldn't distract you."

He pictured her on her hands and knees slinking her way toward him slowly yet with stealth like a lion. Her ass, firm in form would sway with each motion. Her tits swinging as she advanced. Her jet black hair cascading down her back, falling in thick waves over her shoulders. She would be looking at him, as she stalked him, her dark eyes pools of intensity.

He felt the blood starting to pump in his loins.

"I would slide my hands up your shins. When I got to your muscular thighs I would be compelled to lower my head and place a few kisses." She drawled on painting the scene in his mind's eye.

He shifted in the recliner, feeling the cotton of his boxers tightening.

"I think I would get drunk on your manly scent." She supposed.

"And of course you know how inquisitive I am." She said throatily. "I'd want to know what was poking up in those shorts you're wearing."

"So, naturally, I'd slide a hand under the hem to see what I could find."

He could damn near feel her hands on him. She had him fully hard now, straining against the boxers.

"What then baby?" He mumbled, stroking himself through the shorts.

"Then, my hand would brush against you ever so slightly." She said it huskily.

Her eyes would snap up to meet his when she felt his hard dick against her hand. He would give her a half-lidded gaze and lift his chin directing her to continue her search.

"I would grasp you in my hand, wrap my palm around you."

"Yeah, baby." He slipped his hand beneath the waistband of his shorts to mimic the action she'd just described.

"With my other hand, I pull on your waistband because I would want you out, displayed for my eyes to see."

Yeah, he wanted it too. He pulled his waistband down now freeing his shaft. His breathing grew heavy as she continued.

"I would lick my lips and lower my head." She murmured. "You would smell so raw and pure after your game and that would turn me on even more."

"Then I would take my prize."

She would stare him in the eyes as she did it. His dick was throbbing now.

"I'd take all of you deep in my warm, wet mouth." She drew the words out as she spoke them.

"Mmmmm." He stroked himself slowly as he saw the scene unfolding.

"It would take me a moment to adjust to your girth and full length. It would choke me a little at first but I'd adjust quickly."

He was stroking faster now.

"Then I would attend to your sack. I know how much you like it when I suck on your balls Papi." Her words were like warm honey.

"I'd want your dick nice and wet. Glossy with my spit and shiny. And I would suck it so good baby, I would slurp it up, my head bobbng up and down."

Oh shit, he was gonna cum real soon he thought as he saw her working his dick with her sweet mouth.

"Your hands would fist in my hair and then I'd take my tongue and swirl it around the ridge under your tip. And when I heard you groan I'd take your head into my mouth quickly and pop it out again."

He was almost there, he was going to bust.

"You would be fucking my mouth hard." She continued. "I'd be slurping crazily now, my fingers ringed at the base."

" Sucking and pumping for you baby, over and over again." She cooed.

"Fuck yes!" He shouted.

He grabbed his cock and grunted as his cum shot out. "OOOHHHHH!!!!!"

His head rolling back, he savored the utopia.

It was a moment before he was able to speak. "Good counter offer." He mumbled still reveling in his climax.

"Yes, I thought so." Her voice was hard.

"One question though...who the fuck is Mika?"

***

12