All Comments on 'Me and Aunt Sydney'

by MR0ROMANTIC

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crude

This is just crude and silly to boot. In the front yard, really? He calls his aunt his 'little cunt'? And you really rush the hell out of everything. Mom just walks in the door and fucks her son for the first time with her sister's guidance? At least treat your readers as adults and the characters you invent with some respect.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Please stop

Until you learn to spell, use proper grammar, form coherent sentences, please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. I'm not one to harp on a misspelled word or two, or a missing comma, if the story is good. But this is just not. I felt my IQ drop the more I read. And I'm being kind. Many others will probably castigate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

None of your stories have gone about 4.00

You'd think you'd know when to give it up. People don't like your shit. You suck at writing because you have no clue how to construct a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This "writer" is a moron

He's already been told what he's been doing wrong, by just about everyone who's read his shitty stories, but he keeps plowing on for one of more or the following reasons:

1. He's a moron

2. He's an idiot

3. He's retarded

4. All of the above

To the 'author', If you write the way you speak, I'd pay money to listen-in on a conversation in your house as all the other hee-hawing idiots, half-wits and cretins in your life throw out random sentences while you write them down and string them together to make these crappy stories. No fucking stars, you have the story-telling skills of an eggplant, and unfortunately the IQ to match.

Lord_RhoopLord_Rhoopover 9 years ago
So bloody awaful

Why do you keep going? Your scores suck, and no-one except fellow-traveller 14 year-old morons like your work; all the other grown-ups are consistent in their utter dislike of everything you write, perhaps because you write about sex as only a complete virgin would; with enthusiasm and ignorance. You have no understanding of dialog, no comprehension of how sexual situations develop, and no understanding of what's believable or possible; that's the basis of fantasy, not the snippets of internet porn you obviously watch before writing this crap. Go away, grow up, have some real sex, with an actual real person, then perhaps you'll be able to write credibly about it. I gave you 1 star only because it's not possible to give zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid story

Dumb dumb dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think "juvenile" is the consensus comment here.

Rather than repeating all the nasty comments posted earlier, I want to be factual and constructive. Your grammar is very much like teenager-talk. "Me and Aunt Sydney" should be "Sydney and I."

And your sex scenes are worse than a 5-min porn clip we can find free on the web. One male, worshipped by mutliple females, and they copulate (=fuck) immediately and repeatedly. Of course he has a huge dick, and makes all the "lovers" "cum" forever.

By the way, you used the word LOVER 29 times and CUM 24 times. Try to be creative. Use synonyms.

How and why over 20 people favorited this story is beyond me.

And this author is also a volunteer editor for other writers. What has the world of Literotica come to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny aussie

What a load of bullshit !!!!! that you have written, it's not even worth giving you any sort of voting score as I didn't give on the other Aunt "Sydney" story and this one is just as bad,but I had to say something to let you know that you have got a long way to go before I ever read another story from you and if I ever forget and click on another stiry of your's I need to be put out of my misery AND SHOT !!!!

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Your idea is good, but you need to practice your descriptive writing as this story is full of facts and reads like a police officers notebook.

onenut57onenut57almost 3 years ago

A great comedy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous