All Comments on 'Me & Frank Got Down'

by NYCSTUD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love is grand

Way to go - great story.

Veritas_AequitasVeritas_Aequitasalmost 15 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

My heart is pounding at 1,000 beats per minute, and I'm dripping wet. I am so turned on but I didn't even have a chance to touch myself because I was too busy devouring every word on the screen. I've read some very well-written stories on Literotica before, but never have I read anything this exciting! I can't believe that only one person has commented on this story in all the time it's been posted on this site. Maybe everyone who's read this was unable to comment because they were left in a vegetative state after having their mind blown ;) Bravo, NYCSTUD, Bravo. I'm going to go read the rest of your stuff right now- I just hope my heart doesn't give out on me in the process!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read in LIterotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking hot

dude your story was so hot I really got into it. I could feel your tention, release and satisfaction. fuckinggggggggggggggg hot !!!!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
OK but....

I enjoyed this to an extent. Too much dom for me. Loved all your other stories much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never even kissed a girl and never went on a date. I never had any desire to be a girl. I played sports, watched sports, Hunting and fishes. When I was about 10 all of the neighborhood guys and my cousins we skinny seeped, stripped each other but no sex in the 1960s all we had was playboy taken from our fathers. So knowledge of gay. Years later in high school the other guys had dates and no real sex with girls. In school you showered with all the other guys and in sports you showered with the other guys. I say this there is no way you would not have seen him naked. When you get to college even straight guys mess around with guys especially drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see that this story has been posted for nearly 20 years but I just saw it today. This is the least sexy, most homophobic, disrespectful garbage I can imagine. A man could not be sexy enough to excuse the demeaning, vulgar, hate-filled way that Frank talked to Bob. Supposedly, they’d been close friends for 15 years yet Frank has been aware of Bob’s attraction to him since grade school and waited and plotted until one seething day when he called his long-time friend unimaginable names, terrorized him with his rants and claimed to be “straight” while admitting he wanted to dominate him, fuck him, feed his cock and ass to him for YEARS. Yep, sounds like every straight guy around. NOT. Frank is a loathing, selfish, homophobic, hate-filled, gay/bi as fuck asshole. This story was terrible and any gay man who would resign themselves to being the fuck toy of a POS like this needs intense therapy and a whole lot of self-reflection. I know this is supposed to be erotic fiction, but it was abhorrent hate at its worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous