Me & Frank Got Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes of this consensual rape, he then pulled out, not out of any consideration for me, but just in time for him to stand and dump a steaming, hot load of jizz down onto my face. Frank grabbed his cock and starting slapping my face with it, the left cheek then the right, again and again. Then he started squeezing out the last drops, letting them drip over me while he smirked and chuckled. "You look good with a face of cum, fag-boy. Eat it up."

I slurped and swallowed as much as I could. With his balls over my face and his hands on the back of my head, he pulled my cum-stained face into his pubic region. "Smell me," he commanded as he used his hands firmly on the back of my head to wipe my face into his balls and pubic hair. He kept my face there while chanting, seductively: "Smell me, fag boy, smell me."

When I was about to pass out from suffocation, he held up my head up to force my eyes to meet his, and he spoke: "It's been a long time, Bob--ever since the 6th grade when I saw you staring at my cock when Mr. Smith introduced me to the class. I knew then that one day I would have my way. One day I would give in to your stares," he revealed.

He continued, "Yes, stares. You think I haven't noticed all these years the quick glances at my crotch? C'mon Bob, there are mirrors, not just in my apartment but in the junior high gym locker, our high school gym, our college dorms. I've seen you many times checking out my ass. I enjoyed the power I had over you each time, knowing you'd be jerking off later thinking of me. I knew that if I waited long enough, I'd get you so worked up for me that when I finally made my move, you would be completely mine, body and soul, forever." He hauntingly looked me in the eyes and added with emphasis: "Bob, I now own you bitch."

I was trembling with excitement. He continued the assault upon my nervous system and my cock with his seductive speech, "Now, after all these years of plotting, it's time to admit it. I may be straight, but I've wanted to fuck the living shit out of your faggot ass and force you down on my manly cock for years. I don't know, it just makes me feel power. I've wanted your tongue in my hole. Ever since I first saw that you were into looking at me below my waist, I got off on the idea of dominating you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My every fantasy was coming true. Being dominated by this stud was all I could ever hope to sexually experience. He continued in a menacing tone: "And when you beat me out for quarterback senior year and your grades were better in college, I was pissed. I wanted you under me even more. My hole's been waiting years for you, Bob. Serve me. Give in to me, now. Show me you are nothing, that I am everything. You will tongue my hole and with that act you will give yourself over to me, your entire being."

What he did next proved too much for my long-suffering, cock. He turned and bent over while spreading those muscled, beautiful cheeks, revealing what my tortured cock immediately responded to by erupting, spontaneously, in violent, over-flowing convulsions. "Come and get it, Bob" was the last thing I heard before my cock exploded into the most violent and spontaneous ejaculation in all my years of whacking off and fantasizing about Frank's crotch.

What happened next was uncanny and almost supernatural. To this day, I don't know how it was possible. Maybe after wanting his hole for so many years, maybe after jacking several times per day thinking about the inside of his ass, I somehow made this happen? Maybe I visualized it so much that it materialized, however improbable? I know it's hard to believe, but when I pushed my face into his hole, it opened up for me. My entire face, half of my head, got inside Frank's ass!

I stayed there for 2 hours. He was clean. I loved the smell of his hole, the texture of it on my tongue, the feel of the very slight hair on my tongue, the feel of his hole on my face. I pushed and pushed my face as far into that long-desired netherworld as I could. I breathed deeply and tasted, swallowed, the sweat of his ass and thought of how lucky I was. It was great to be alive!

I was ecstatic and had three spontaneous ejaculations just from living in his ass, before I had an uncontrollable urge to swallow another steaming, dripping load from his cock. I pulled my face out of his ass, and started working on his hot dong, desperatley working to slake my long, pent-up, and insatiable thirst for his semen. After he came and I ate every drop, I began licking the entire crack of his ass again and began to slurp his hole. Before getting my face back in there I told him I wanted to fuck the living shit out of him. He wouldn't let me fuck his hole at all. "What are you, crazy?" he shot back. He said "only fags" would do that. But I was completely satisfied to serve that ass with my face, mouth and tongue.

Our long friendship has never been the same. And I do miss the old days, but I am happy about our new relationship, being Frank's love toy. I live for his cum, his cock, the pleasure of serving his ass---and that beautiful, intoxicating, and delicious hole and all it offers. When he calls, I jump. When he says get on all fours and take his manhood "like a faggot-ass bitch," I do it. And when he says to gobble his goo, I am there.

But what really excites me is when he orders me to "take care of business." That's our codespeak for placing my face up his ass. There have been entire day long sessions where I devoured his ass and/or just lay my face in it, in unencumbered moaning and groaning--giving us both convulsion-inducing, ecstatic pleasure.

He tells me I'm a cum-slurping, cock-sucking, ass-rimming faggot. He tells me I'm his bitch forever. Yeah, I know--and I'm loving it.

12