All Comments on 'Me and Lisa'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh god - oh god

oh god - oh god - im commenting

Apart from all the oh-gods it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so wonderful!!!

This was so amazing, really, like a dream!!! Dunno what more to say about this.

Lady_ShelbyLady_Shelbyabout 15 years ago
Bliss

I read this and felt myself in her mindset. I love the story, and find myself caring deeply for the characters. The surprse and "oh gods" pointed out by a fellow commenter really give the sensation of the mind of a girl coming to live out a fantasy she may not have been consciously aware of.

BiGirlWantsItBadBiGirlWantsItBadover 11 years ago
Definitely worked for me!

I really enjoyed reading this story. I found the pacing to be so exciting--love the slow boil build-up to the very hot, oiled up climax. I found myself getting more and more aroused as the protagonist did, and was so eager to see what dirty things she was going to do to her friend next. The thought of sweet Ann lovingly taking advantage of sleepy, malleable little Lisa is still getting me hot days after reading for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uhm...

Isn't that rape?

PenumbriaPenumbriaabout 10 years ago
Uhhh, anyone else feel like this?

Uhhhmmmm, I read a lot of the commets and thought, are you guys insane?!?! This story is more of a girl raping her friend than an intentionally erotic story that they both wanted! this story made me feel like the person telling it (not the author) look like an insane pedophile, or at least a perverted girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So...she raped her. I am in disbelief.

I thought this was going to be a cute

love story. Fuck everything about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ummm...WTF. Nothing like a little rape to end your day. Gross.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Oh! Please. You could have given us the first 5 minutes after they woke up!

Looking back at comments…

Wow! Talk about misguided “politically correct” thinking! This was no rape. Rape is not an action; it’s an intent, for gods sake! This act was SO full of love—carried away perhaps—but 100% love. In the morning, there will be serious discussions, and maybe some apologies, but not outright recriminations. NO ONE is going to call the police! The girls love each other.

Wow! Surely you can look past the superficial and see the undercurrents here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yep....that's rape alright.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I'm with okami on this one - but it would have been nice to hear about the morning after & that both were OK with what happened...

For pollen allergies, eat local honey - must be local, ie made from the same flowers as the pollen causing the allergy. Not sure why it works, but it has for several friends of mine. True.

Thanks for sharing, 5*

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous