Me and My Daughters

Story Info
Fucking my daughters.
4.4k words
4.4
220.5k
180

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over the age of eighteen.

*****

My twin daughters, Sandy and Diane just graduated college and celebrated their twenty-first birthday as well.

My wife, Sara, and I booked a week long trip to the island of Hawaii as a graduation present for the girls. The four of us were all set to go when my wife got a call that one of her aunts was seriously hurt in an accident and she had to go to her.

I was going to cancel the trip but Sara insisted that I take the girls on the trip and if she could, she would meet us there in the next couple of days.

So, Sara went to her aunt and Sandy, Diane and myself went to Hawaii. The trip was long and tiring and by the time we got there all we wanted to do was get to the hotel and rest.

A shuttle van took us to the Hilton and we checked in and we were guided to our suite, which was on the beach. The suite had two bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, a kitchen and a large room which was like a family room. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub, and a huge shower with water jets all over the place.

Although we were tired, the girls wanted to go to the beach so they put on their bathing suits, which didn't cover much and off they went. As for me, I just unpacked my suitcase and put my stuff away.

As I started to unpack the girls suitcases I saw that they had a couple of dildos in their belongings. When I saw them, I just left their suitcases alone for them to unpack.

The weather was picture perfect and I could see the girls in the water having a good time. As I watched them, I could not help but think about them using dildos and it got me aroused as I could envision them laying on the bed with their legs spread and fucking themselves with their toy. I almost came just thinking about it.

When the girls came back from the beach it was time to think about dinner. The girls said they wanted to eat at the hotel restaurant, so I made reservations for 7:00 p.m.

The girls said they were going to shower. I told them to go ahead and I'll shower after they were done.

I sat in the family room and I could see the bathroom from where I was. As I sat there, I saw the door was ajar and then the girls started undressing.

I never realized how gorgeous they were. Sandy's breasts were a little bigger than Diane's from what I saw. Diane's pussy was smooth as Sandy had a puff of hair over her slit.

As I watched, my cock started to grow and I found myself rubbing my cock through my pants.

I finally heard the shower running and the girls giggling. I got up and walked quietly to the door and looked in. There were my two daughters kissing and running their hands over each other. I pulled back for a second then went back to watching them.

I could now see them rubbing their pussies together and exchanging kisses. It was a beautiful sight, really. I left the door and went back to the sofa.

When the girls finished, they came out wearing towels only. As they walked to their bedroom, Sandy's towel slipped down and exposed her breasts. Sandy realized it and saw me looking and apologized. I told her it was ok and let it go at that. Diane was following her and her towel was a little short and I could see her ass as she walked by, including the bottom of her pussy, which was still wet from the shower.

My cock had a raging hard on now and I decided to go into my bedroom to jerk off. As I laid on the bed with my cock in my hand, the door opened suddenly and their were the girls who had wanted to ask me a question. When they saw me, they said they were sorry and left.

I immediately jumped up and got myself together and went to see the girls. I apologized to them and told them that they should have knocked first. They said they were sorry and it would not happen again.

We all hugged and got ready for dinner.

We went to the hotel restaurant which was all laid out with leis and grass skirts and pineapples and coconuts. It really looked terrific and set the mood for a wonderful dinner.

They even had a floor show that we didn't expect and it was very entertaining.

After dinner all three of us went for a walk on the moonlit beach and listened to the waves crashing onto the shore.

The girls said they would like to go to the lounge to watch the show and I told them they could go but to be careful. I told them to charge everything to the room. I kissed them and off they went.

I went back to the suite and called Sara to see how things were. She told me she would not be able to make the trip as her aunt took a turn for the worse. I told her we could cut the trip short but she said no and that the girls should enjoy themselves.

I waited up for the girls but fell asleep in my bed before they came in and didn't hear them. They were very quiet as they came in and went straight to their room.

I didn't know what time it was when I awoke but when I did, I heard noises from the girls bedrooms which sounded like someone was in pain. I jumped up and ran to their room, forgetting I didn't have shorts on. As I ran to the girl's room, the moaning got louder. I opened the door and saw Sandy and Diane on the bed with their legs spread wide, their eyes closed and dildos in each of their cunts.

"Oh, my god, what are you girls doing?" I yelled. They came out of their sex induced trance and gasped. "Daddy, your'e naked. What are you doing?" Diane said.

I told them I heard moans and thought they were sick or something was wrong. Then I walked back to my room, shaking my head.

I just got to my room and was getting into bed when my two daughters came to the room. They knocked and I told them to come in.

They were still naked when they came in. I told them to go put some clothes on but they approached my bed anyway.

Sandy then said, "Daddy, it seems the three of us have a problem. Today, we saw you jerking off and tonight you saw us using our dildos. And, today we have seen each of us naked and Diane and I thought we should do something about it."

I looked at the two of them and asked what did they have in mind, as my cock was getting rigid under the covers.

Diane then said, "Daddy, Sandy and I both agreed that you should not be jerking off and that the two of us should be helping you to satisfy your needs when mom isn't around."

As soon as Diane said that, the two of them lifted up my covers and saw that I had a hard on and got under the covers with me, one on each side.

Sandy and Diane proceeded to run their hands up and down my body, making sure they touched my hard cock. Sandy then lifted the covers off of me and now I was completely visible to them.

Diane moved her mouth down to my cock and started to suck it, while Sandy was feeling my balls. Almost at the same time, they said they loved my cock and that it was so big.

As they were playing with me, I reached up and started to play with their tits, alternating between the two and sucking their nipples.

Sandy was now sucking me. and I told her I was going to cum. She slipped my cock out of her mouth and started to jerk me off. Then I shot my cum in long spurts all over my two girls. They each took turns licking my cum off of me and themselves.

That night we all fell asleep naked and holding each other.

The next morning I woke up first and moved my naked girls aside as I went to take a shower. I still could not believe my two beautiful daughters and I were naked together in the same bed, playing with each other.

I started taking my shower and as I was thinking of last night, my cock started getting hard. Just then, Sandy joined me in the shower and noticed my hard cock.

"Daddy, I guess Diane and I didn't do a good job last night. Your cock is still hard." I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her mouth opened and our tongues found each other. My cock was pressed against her. Her nipples got hard and erect. Her hands moved down to my cock and started playing with it.

"Daddy," Sandy said. "Diane and I want you to fuck us, like you do mom. Will you daddy? Will you fuck us all the time?"

I looked at my daughter and said, "Sandy, Your mom would kill us if she ever found out but if that is what you and Diane want, I will fuck my girls whenever you want it." Then we left the shower, dried off and went into the bedroom where Diane was sleeping.

Sandy woke Diane up and said to her, "Diane, I asked dad to fuck us and he said he would. Are you ready now, sis?"

Diane looked up and told Sandy she wanted to shower first and for her to let dad fuck her first. She then got up and went to take her shower.

Sandy and I laid on the bed and I pulled her to me. We started kissing and feeling each other up. Her hand found my cock and balls and my mouth found her nipples and started sucking them.

Sandy went down and started to suck my cock. She then got into 69 and here I was, eating my daughter and sticking my tongue in her cunt. I was in heaven.

Sandy rolled over on her back and told me to fuck her like I did her mom. I mounted my daughter and she placed my cock in front of her slit. She spread her legs wide and she slowly inserted my hard cock into her young, wet cunt. In no time my cock was fully seated in my daughter's cunt.

We rested for a couple of seconds and then Sandy told me to start fucking his slut daughter. I started pumping my cock into my daughter's cunt snd soon we had a rhythm and as I fucked my angel, her hips were rising off the bed and she kept saying for me to fuck my slut daughter over and over.

I told her I was ready to cum and was going to pull my cock out but she held my hips and told me she wanted her father's cum inside her. A few seconds later, I shot my hot cum in my daughter's cunt. I never came so hard and shot so much as I did with Sandy.

I fell off of Sandy and told her she was great. I just rested for a few minutes before I could even move.

I asked her if it was good for her and she said it was great and could not wait for the next time and kissed me. Then she got off the bed and went to take another shower.

Diane had been watching us and told me that Sandy and I looked great fucking and can't wait for her turn.

I told her that she would get her turn later today. As I was ready to get off the bed, Diane came over and licked my cum off my cock and gave me a kiss.

We finally got ready to go out for the day. We had several activities planned, including a tour of the island.

Sandy and Diane seemed to be having a great time on the tour and were taking lots of pictures. One of the guides mentioned that we should take the tour that goes to a secluded beach that can only be accessed by boat. He said that people even go naked there and nobody bothers them.

Sandy said she wanted to go so we booked the tour for the next day with Captain Ron and his daughter, Ashley. The rest of the tour went well and we finally got back to the suite around 5:00 p.m.

We had made dinner reservations for a fancy restaurant at 7:00 p.m. so we did not have any time to play, just shower and get dressed for dinner.

The restaurant was excellent and the food divine and without realizing it, we spent a couple of hours there.

The girls wanted to go to see a show, so we spent the next couple of hours being entertained, Hawaiian style and it was almost midnight by the time we got back to our suite.

When we got back to the suite, the girls thanked me for a great day and they both kissed me. Sandy said she was tired so she was going to sleep in the other bedroom. Diane said she owed me a fuck and was going to make good on it.

Diane and I went into my bedroom and started to kiss and feel each other up. I started undressing my daughter and soon had her down to her bra and thong. I pushed her back onto the bed and I started to undress.

My cock was already hard in anticipation of fucking my daughter. By the time I got naked, Diane had removed her bra and thong and motioned me to join her in bed.

I joined my sexy baby and we started to make out like teenagers and it wasn't long before my cock made its way into her cunt. She pulled my face down to hers as our bodies were pressed together.

I started fucking her slowly and methodically, then picked up the pace. My daughter met me thrust for thrust and in no time at all, I was ready to cum. Diane said she wanted me to cum in her cunt like I did to Sandy. And, like a good dad, I shot my cum load into Diane's young cunt until every drop of my cum left my balls.

Diane spent the rest of the night with me and we fucked at least two more times that night.

The next morning we got up, showered, had breakfast on the veranda, then packed a couple of things and left to go meet Captain Ron.

The three of us walked down to the pier where Captain Ron's boat was docked. The boat was called the Lady Godiva and we all chuckled. We met the captain and his daughter who was acting as first mate.

We set off and the captain said the trip would be about an hour to the secluded beach. He said we could comfortable if we wanted. Sandy and Diane both took that to mean that they could remove some clothes, which they did and spent the time en route, topless. Ashley, joined them as well.

Captain Ron showed us the beach and anchored a few feet offshore. We got off the boat and the captain and Ashley brought some chairs and a folding table and a portable bbq to cook food later.

The beach was really secluded and beautiful. The girls and I took a walk along the beach and took pictures. Sandy and Diane asked me to take pictures of them even though they were topless, so I took a few of them.

After about an hour, we got back to the campsite and the captain and Ashley had it fixed up nicely for us.

Sandy said she was going to get naked and really enjoy the beach. Diane followed and removed the rest of her clothes. I did the same. Captain Ron asked if it would be ok if he and Ashley got naked as well. We looked at each other and said it would be fine. Now, all five of us were naked and enjoying the sun and beach and each others company.

The captain and I spent time chatting while the three girls went off together. The captain told me that he and his daughter were nudists and that he and Ashley often come here to enjoy themselves in private. Not being sure what he inferred, I asked him what he meant. He then told me that he and Ashley often fuck on the beach and that they have been fucking for awhile now.

I then confessed to him that I just started fucking my two girls. He said that fucking a daughter is the best thing that he could think of. I agreed with him completely.

After almost two hours, the three girls came back smiling and laughing. They said they had a great time together and took some great pictures.

The captain made some lunch and we all relaxed in the nude, taking the sun. I admired the captain's cock as it was a lot bigger than mine and thicker.

After we ate, Sandy came over to me and whispered in my ear that she was horny and wanted to fuck. I told her we could go down the beach but she said she wanted to fuck in front of everyone.

My cock started to get hard as Sandy pulled me off the chair and pressed her naked body to mine. My cock was pressing against her stomach and I wanted to fuck her so bad, not caring who was watching.

We fell onto the blanket and I mounted her. Sandy guided my cock to her slit and I could feel my cock sliding into her cunt. I started fucking my daughter as the of three of them were watching. With encouragement from the audience, I was ready to cum. This time, I pulled my cock out and shot my cum on Sandy's tits. Before I even finished cumming, Diane and Ashley were licking my cum off of Sandy.

Diane asked the captain if he would fuck her and asked me if it was ok. I told her it was ok with me if it was ok with the captain.

Diane laid on the blanket with her legs spread as the captain hovered over her. His big cock getting harder by the second. He mounted her and I could see Diane's handing grasping the captain's cock and guiding into her. This was the first time I saw a man fucking my daughter and she looked terrific fucking him. The captain didn't take long to cum in her and I watched his cum oozing out Diane's cunt.

After watching the captain and Diane, my cock rose again and this time Ashley came over and started sucking my cock. I leaned back with my knees raised and Ashley in between them, sucking me. She did a great job because I shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all as I kept cumming.

The rest of the day on the beach was fantastic. We all enjoyed each other more than once. Unfortunately, it was getting late and we had to leave this little bit of paradise.

The rest couple of days were spent sightseeing and having a great time. We only had another night in paradise and wanted to make the most of it.

The girls called Ashley and the captain and asked them to join us for dinner on our last night, to spend some time with them before they left Hawaii. Ashley and the captain said they would come.

It was our last night in Paradise and we wanted it to be special. Captain Ron and Ashley were going to join us for dinner and then we planned on catching a show and then wind up back at our suite.

During the day, the girls and I were going to hang out by the beach and relax. Since our suite was on the beach, it was convenient for us to come and go as we pleased.

The girls frolicked in the surf and worked on their suntans. I just sat in a chair and watched my new lovers, still not believing how my fantasy turned into reality.

While on the beach. I called Sara to see how things were. She told me her aunt was now improving and was sorry she could not make the trip. I told her we would be home very late tomorrow night, She asked how the girls were and I told her they were fine and that they took care of their dad on the trip.

It was getting late and we had to call it a day in order to get ready for tonight. I called the girls and told them it was time to get ready. They came out of the water and when I stood up to go inside, they both hugged me and got me soaking wet and then ran to the suite, laughing.

The girls went straight to the bathroom to undress and shower. I opened the door and asked if they would mind if I joined them. They waved me in, both wearing big smiles.

I have to say that this was the best shower I ever had. I had two beautiful, naked young women putting their hands all over my naked body, playing with my cock and balls and kissing me. What more could I ask for?

After the shower, my cock was rock hard and the girls got on their knees and started to suck my cock, each taking turns. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum and told them that. They kept sucking until I started shooting my cum, then they took turns trying to swallow as much as they could until I finished. When I finished cumming, the girls kissed each other with my cum still on their lips and in their mouths.

My knees almost buckled from the intense pleasure.

I left the bathroom as the girls got up and went to their room.

All of us finally were dressed. I was in a nice pair of slacks and shirt and the girls put on mini dresses and I could see they forgot to put bras on as their nipples were already pushing out the materiall on their dresses.

There was a knock on the door and it was Captain Ron and Ashley. We welcomed them in with hugs and kisses.

Captain Ron took us to a special restaurant not on the tourist map and the food was incredible. During dinner we chatted about our vacation and the secluded beach that we went to, as well as the fun we had there. The girls exchanged numbers with Ashley, who invited them back and offered her place to stay when they did come back.

After dinner, the captain took us to see an authentic Hawaiian show which was really good. We had some drinks and decided to head back to our suite.

12