All Comments on 'Me and My Daughters'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
dream vacation

made me hard

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it...

wildman187wildman187over 7 years ago
this is

this is not a new story it seems captian ron and ashly and the nude beach is a regular in your stories

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I just added Captain Ron and Ashley for no particular reason but to add some more sex scenes. Doubt if they will appear in the future.

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 7 years ago
THIS IS GARBAGE!!!!

Not the worst story ive read on this and other sites but its certainly in the top 10 for sheer lewdness, ridiculous behavior (without so much as a explanation as to how this story begins between the sisters and NO workup to gettin with their dad) and lastly TOTALLY UNREALISTIC DIALOUGE.

TrillySlutTrillySlutover 7 years ago
yes please

Made me drip

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all your comments.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Ok

I read the story all the way through, and thought it was alright. It was a bit on the "incest story formula side:

Planned trip / mom cant go, / dad and twin daughters go alone / dad sees daughters in shower having sex / he goes to room to jack off / both daughters barge into the room and catch him / daughters decide to take care of dad for mom / dad and daughters have a wonderful trip fucking and sucking each others brains out / they meet "the Captain and his daughter" who are also in an incestuous relationship / they join dad and his daughters / all fuck like monkeys to the end of the trip / dad and daughters go home.

Right? I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to give constructive criticism. How about some info about the characters, who are they, how did they all become interested in incest, did anyone feel "wrong" about it, etc. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

I guess this is not a spoiler, since you read the story first. I don't know why anyone would go to the end of a story to read the reviews before the story. Anyone who would do that, you really shouldn't care if they read the story or not. I'm sure, if they commented at all, they would be "anonymous cowards" anyway.

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 7 years ago
Hard

I liked the story, would be interested to see if mom was in on all of it!

imurddyimurddyabout 7 years ago
ok

while I didn't hate it, I didn't like it much. while realism is not always necessary, the dialogue has to make up for it and it failed you in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Little Story

I enjoyed the story and thanks to the author for editing almost all the errors out! Not much worse than trying to read a story that is so laden with errors and improper English that it's all chopped up. The story flowed well and not a single hiccup, which to me, is praiseworthy. Contrary to some, I liked the mention of the golden shower action. Not everyone's taste, but added a little more spice. Thank you for the story!

R/S

Moonlight Gambler

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for writing

but the story couldn't find an identity. It started out one way and kept veering off in other directions.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

I wanked as I read your story so it’s fair to say that I enjoyed it very much

The thought of fucking my daughters is wonderful and I wish that it were true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naughty

This is a very Naughty Story. BUT I loved it.

Being 64 I would love to have a little slut suck my cock and come all over her.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a man's world!

Only noted the daughters having an orgasm once and that was with each other. In contrast, the fathers were sucked and fucked to ejaculation multiple times.

Rated two stars -- two earned for fathers and three subtracted for daughters.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
too bad

you ruined the story when you added strangers in my opinion other than that good writing

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME

I read this a year ago and it was just as good as the first time.

ToughSailorToughSailor9 months ago

NICE. Would have loved to have Sara join them for some fun. Oh well. . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous