Me and My Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls asked if they could change into something more comfortable and I told them they could. They went into their bedroom with Ashley in tow. When they went into their bedroom, the captain and I got naked. After several minutes all three came out and joined the captain and myself. All three girls came out topless and wearing thongs.

The captain and I applauded our approval as the girls walked over to us. Ashley started playing with our cocks as Sandy and Diane were on the floor making out with each other. The girls were putting on their own show for us.

Ashley alternated sucking our cocks while the two girls were rubbing their pussies and tits together. The captain and I watched my two sluts slide their dildos in their cunts. I told Ashley that I was ready to cum and she. Concentrated on sucking my cock as she kept jerking her father's cock. In a few seconds I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Then she concentrated on her father and he was ready to cum and shot his load in her open mouth and she swallowed all of his cum.

The girls were now gyrating and raising their bodies off the floor and they had their orgasms together.

Ashley took out a double headed dildo and laid on the floor. She inserted the dildo head in her cunt then Sandy inserted the other head in her cunt. Then both girls were fucking each other in unison. Soon Diane replaced Sandy and we watched these two fucking each other until they had their orgasms.

After some rest, my two slut daughters took the captain in their room and fucked him, as I did with Ashley.

Our last night, was spent in complete ecstasy with all five of us fucking and playing with each other in every possible way.

However, the best part of the night was when the captain and I had the three sluts on all fours and the captain and I took turns fucking their virgin asses and cumming in them.

The last thing the captain and I did was to get all three girls in the shower and gave them each a golden shower as a remembrance.

My daughters slept with the captain and I slept with Ashley that night.

The morning came and we said our goodbyes as we had to get ready to catch the plane.

I told the girls that what happened here was our secret and nobody could know. The girls thanked me for a great vacation and said I could have them anytime I wanted.

We packed and headed to the airport knowing that life in the house will never be the same again.

12