Me and My Uncle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

By the time he had a little over half of it in my steaming box, I was writhing on the quilt in absolute screaming ecstasy. I was gasping and moaning, cooing and squealing as he worked his massive meat ever deeper in me.

I was in a frenzy, and I instinctively reached up for Jeanine's huge tits, which were dangling over my head. She quickly got the hint and fed me her tits, and I squeezed, sucked, licked and nibbled on her long, fat nipples while Earl patiently stuffed more of his sausage in my meat hole.

When he had all but about an inch or two in me, I could feel him in the pit of my stomach, but I wanted it all. No, check that. I needed it all. His cock had transported me into some other dimension of sexual pleasure, and I didn't care about anything except getting Earl's cock all the way in and for him to fuck the absolute living dogshit out of me.

I was delirious as I pulled my mouth off one of Jeanine's tits and yelled for Earl to, "give it all to me, motherfucker. Come on, I can take it. Fuck me with that thing, and make... meeeee... cummmmmm!"

And, man, did he. With a grunt, Earl thrust his hips forward violently and rammed the rest of his cock into my spastic cunt. I screamed in that weird combination of pain and pleasure that I occasionally got off on, and I could feel another climax starting to pick up steam.

Earl pulled back slightly and began to slowly, but steadily, work his cock back and forth in my frothing hole, fucking me with his big fat dong in rhythm. My eyes were clenched shut as I felt my orgasm build to a white-hot pitch, so I felt, rather than saw that Jeanine had maneuvered herself so that she was straddling my head.

I opened my eyes to the sight of Jeanine's purple pussy, the fat lips open and dripping with desire. Her pink insides were slick as she held herself open with two fingers. I was ravenous for her pussy, almost as much as I was hungry for Earl's cock to fuck me into oblivion.

I reached up and pulled her hips down, so that her meaty pussy was over my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and just lost myself in her steamy twat. I sucked her lips, her clit, I tongue-fucked her hole, and I even gave her asshole a few good licks.

All the while, Earl was causing sparks of lust to crackle through my body as he expertly fucked me. I have to say, the man's control was impressive. To look at him, you wouldn't have thought this slightly-overweight, 50ish banker could be that good, but he proved to be better, with more stamina and more ability to get back up to speed quickly, than just about any young stud I fucked during my four years of whoring.

He just kept working his cock systematically back in forth in my churning cunt, and it didn't take much more of that before I tumbled over the edge into another tumultuous orgasm. My whole sweat-covered body shimmied and shook, but Earl didn't miss a beat. He just kept right on working that meat in my box, and I could feel another hard climax following right on the heels of the one before it.

I could feel - and hear - Jeanine getting close as well. She was rolling her plump hips in a frantic motion, covering my whole face with her twitching pussy. My mouth was going 90 miles an hour as I lapped up the juice that flowed from her hole.

I was in sex heaven, and as another climax crashed through me, I felt Jeanine's body shake like a bowl of jello, and she screamed out her passion.

"Oh God, baby, I want more of that," she panted. Me? I was beyond speech; beyond any coherent thought except getting more pleasure from this couple who knew how to give it. I heard Jeanine and Earl talking in a soft voice, and I couldn't make out what they were saying.

However, seconds later, Earl suddenly pulled his cock out of my pussy with a loud sucking sound. To say I was bereft doesn't do justice to how empty I felt at that moment. My cunt felt like the Grand Canyon without Earl's massive meat packing my pussy.

I wasn't empty long, though. Jeanine also climbed off my face - which was drenched with the fruits of her passion - and rolled me onto my knees. Then she laid down on her back underneath me, her head between my legs, and spread her legs wide. She reached up her arms for me, and I didn't need to be told what to do. I straddled her head, she grabbed my hips and I let her pull my pussy down onto her mouth.

The second Jeanine Johnson got her tongue up my blazing pussy, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven. I have never met anyone, male or female, who ate pussy as skillfully as she did. She had a fairly long tongue, and she used it everywhere. She licked my clit, slashed her way through my lips and tongue-fucked my pussy like it was a cock.

As she worked me into a frenzy of lust, I knew instinctively that I needed to reciprocate. I bent down, spread her thighs open and put my mouth to work on her fat cunt. Now we were really soaring, and for just a second I almost forgot about Earl. I mean, we sucked each other's pussy like starving sailors, giving each other pleasure at an ever-higher level, until we simultaneously shuddered in a mutual climax.

Suddenly, at the height of my orgasm, I felt Earl's cock at the entrance to my cunt, and I eagerly pushed my hips back to get his cock back in me again. There was nothing patient about his entry this time, nor did I want him to be patient. I wanted him to fuck me hard, and that's what he did. He slid his cock smoothly and firmly all the way in, and I screamed into Jeanine's cunt as he began to ram me with hard, fast strokes.

As Earl fucked me like a locomotive, I felt Jeanine's tongue working at my clit, and I felt yet another hard climax begin to come to a head. I was totally out of my mind with lust, my whole being nothing but white-hot sensate pleasure.

I could tell Earl was getting close, because his huge cock was starting to twitch as he picked up steam. I buried my face in Jeanine's cunt and did my best to bring her off, but I was having a tough time concentrating because of the sensory overload in my crotch.

I felt like I was in a tornado as the feelings swelled to a fever pitch, and then it hit me. I mean, it physically felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks. My body went into spasms, my head was thrashing between Jeanine's legs and I was spouting incoherent sounds as I orgasmed about as hard as it's possible to do so.

And at that moment, I felt Earl's cock swell, he grunted hard several times, then he pushed as deep as he could and unloaded a torrent of thick, boiling-hot cum. It felt like a hose had been shoved up my pussy as he bathed my insides with his seed, and I continued to shake from the intensity of my orgasm.

It seemed like he came forever, but finally, his cock began to wilt - slightly - and he pulled out slowly. That's when Jeanine showed me what she was all about. She immediately clamped her mouth over my cunt and sucked out every bit of Earl's cum from my gaping, fresh-fucked pussy.

As she did, I watched her right hand strum her clit like she was some kind of rock guitarist, and right about the time she had most of the cum cleaned out of me, she orgasmed again, violently. She shook and screamed as she lay there on the quilt wallowing in pleasure.

I finally had to roll onto my back because my legs were trembling from the pressure I'd put on them. My whole body felt like I'd been run through the spin cycle. Earl and Jeanine had worked me through five hard orgasms, and I was a limp shell, yet somehow I had the feeling we were just getting started.

Still, we did take a break. Earl broke out a bottle of wine, and we had a relaxing drink while he placed more wood into the fireplace and stoked the fire.

After awhile, Earl and Jeanine lay down on either side of me, and we all three kissed slowly, sensually. Or, rather, they took turns kissing me, and they ran their hands all up and down my body.

While Earl bent his head and licked my nipples, Jeanine's hand was working between my legs. Her fingers were playing an arpeggio of lust in my cunt, and I was beginning to get aroused again. It was plain to see that they were going to work some kind of magic on me, and use me both for their pleasure.

And I certainly wasn't going to complain. I surrendered to their ministrations, as they each worked their mouths and hands all over my sweat-slick body.

Just then, Jeanine got up and left the room, and Earl maneuvered me down and rolled me onto my stomach so that I was between his legs, and his semi-hard cock was right in my face. I took the fat dong and rubbed the leaking head all over my face, letting him see just what a horny bitch I really was, before feeding it back into my mouth.

I slowly sucked him up and down, and he quickly got hard again. It was at that moment that Earl looked over my shoulder with sparkling eyes, so I pulled my mouth off his cock, and I turned my head to be greeted by a stunning sight.

Jeanine had fitted herself with a strap-on cock, and it was a big one, at least 8 inches and awfully fat. My pussy lurched in anticipation of getting it in my hot little hole.

This was going to be something new for me. In previous liaisons with other women, I'd had dildos and vibrators used on me, and I'd used them on my clients, as well. But I'd never had a woman use a strap-on to fuck me, and I was keen for the experience.

Jeanine had a little bottle of oil that she poured over the fake dick. Earl slid back slightly, and I lay fully on my back. Jeanine knelt between my legs, stroking the big dildo like it was a cock. Her eyes were lidded in lust, and her tongue was licking slowly and seductively over her lips.

"Are you ready for Mama to fuck you?" she asked in a husky voice. "You want to feel Mama's big hard dick in your nasty little hole? Hmmmm? What about it? You want it?"

"Oh God, yessssss," I hissed, as I reached between my legs and opened up my wet, angry red pussy. I was ready for anything they were prepared to throw at me, and it's a damn good thing I was, because this was one kinky, inventive couple.

Jeanine smiled languidly as she knelt between my legs, leaned forward, placed the head of the cock to my burning hole and slid it smoothly in all the way. I groaned in lust as she entered me and quickly began to fuck me with purposeful strokes.

It wasn't quite as big as Earl's cock had been, but it was plenty big enough, and I felt filled to the brim. Jeanine swished her long dark hair back and held my hips as she worked me over the hard, rubber dong.

I bucked my hips upward as we quickly got into a fucking rhythm. Just then, I sensed a presence hovering over my head, and it was Earl dangling his dong over my face. I bent my head back, reached up, grasped the fleshy pole at the base and fed it into my hungry mouth.

And it was in this position that I was finally able to get Earl's cock into my throat. It about choked me, but I did it. I just let my whole body relax and let them do whatever they wanted. Earl's cock was scudding back and forth into my throat, Jeanine's rubber cock was pounding my pussy in hard steady strokes, and I was lying back in absolute ecstasy, my pussy juice flowing from my hole and drool running out the corners of my mouth and down over my face.

I could feel another climax building just from being used like that. I was a limp fuck doll and that realization, along with the feelings that were coursing through my body quickly brought a strong orgasm to the fore.

It wasn't nearly as strong as the one I'd had a few minutes earlier, but it was still awfully good. I gasped and jerked as the feelings of pleasure washed over me.

It took me a few seconds to realize that Earl had pulled his cock from my mouth. But I took quick note of that when Jeanine wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me off the floor, as she lay on her back.

It also took a second or two before I realized what they had planned for me next, but as I got steadied on my knees and began to rock up and down on Jeanine's fake cock, I felt Earl's hands on my butt. He massaged my cheeks and spread me open, and I turned around sharply.

"If you're thinking about fucking my ass with that thing, please take it real easy," I panted.

"Don't worry, I always go real slow," Earl said soothingly.

"But once he gets it in you, you'll go wild, I promise," Jeanine chimed in. "It feels heavenly back there, once you get used to it."

"Maybe I can, um, distract my attention," I said, feasting my eyes on Jeanine's big titties, which were spread all over her chest, with her long, fat nipples jutting up to the sky. I leaned over and sucked one, then the other, into my mouth while Earl poured some of the oil down the crack of my ass.

When he had a generous amount of oil flowing over my hole, he started working his fat fingers in my ass. He began with his middle finger, then quickly added a second. The salty taste of Jeanine's tits, the feeling of the strap-on cock fucking my bubbling cunt and the sensation of Earl's fingers coring open my ass had me sliding down a slippery slope to yet another massive orgasm.

By the time Earl had three fingers churning in my ass, I was ready to be double-fucked in this most unusual way. I leaned forward again, reached back and opened myself up, giving Earl a clear invitation to stick the fat head of his cock in my ass and fuck me bow-legged.

I shivered when he pressed the hard head of his cock to my backside. In spite of his work with his fingers, I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get it in there. Jeanine pulled me down on top of her, kissing me voraciously to help me relax, but she was still giving the strap-on cock little pushes deep in my clenching cunt.

Earl's cock slowly, methodically pushed at my anus, and I willed my whole body to relax. Suddenly, with a gasp, his cock penetrated my anus, and I screamed in equal parts pain and pleasure. God, I had never felt so full in my life. It was like I was being split in half by the twin spears that were opening me up to unheard of width.

When Earl had the entire head of his cock embedded in my ass, he stopped and squeezed out some more oil over where we were joined. I was trying hard not to give in to the pain of being so fully filled. I'd had DPs before with big cocks, but this was different. The rubber dildo that was buried in my pussy didn't have as much give as the average cock, and I guess that contributed to the fulless.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Earl began to push more of his cock into my ass, and I finally felt the discomfort melt away, replaced by huge sparks of intense pleasure. By the time Earl had a little better than half of his cock in me, I lifted the upper part of my body from Jeanine and howled in lust.

Rhythmically, Earl and Jeanine began fucking me with slow, jerky strokes, and I was moving my hips in time with them. I could feel another climax of gargantuan proportions building steam in my body, and I was rapidly losing touch with reality.

Faster and harder, I worked my body between their ample frames, feeling like thinly sliced meat between two loaves of French bread. And, man, did I love it! I was going berserk as the feelings of pleasure began to soar out of control.

I looked down at Jeanine's face, and she wore a rictus of lust that I've never forgotten. Her teeth were bared, her eyes were closed and her big tits were wobbling madly on her chest as she fucked me with ever-harder upward thrusts.

And, Earl? My God, Earl was humping my ass like a demon, pushing the plum-sized head of his cock into my bowels with each inward push. We were all three sweating like pigs as we hurtled on a rapid road to a climax.

I got there first. With a gasp and a scream, I felt the waves of pleasure crash over me, as my orgasm crested. Seconds later, I felt Jeanine's whole body shudder as she reached her climax, and seconds after that, I felt Earl's cock swell in my ass as he exploded in a fountain of cum.

We looked - and felt - like some three-backed beast as we twitched and shuddered in our sweaty climax. Over and over I felt the waves hit me, until I finally collapsed onto Jeanine's ample breasts. I was only dimly aware of Earl's cock popping out of my ass like the cork from a champagne bottle, followed my another torrent of cum that washed over my dilated pussy.

I felt myself being rolled onto my back, and Jeanine smoothly eased the strap-on cock out of me. I lay back in exhaustion, my body once again a limp, used-up shell. I opened my eyes and saw that Earl and Jeanine were also sprawled out in front of the lowering fire. Earl was leaning back on his little pillow, and Jeanine was laid out next to me, her huge tits heaving.

I thought that maybe we were done, but I was wrong. Oh, was I wrong! Jeanine didn't get her hands on a girl like me very often, and she apparently planned to do everything to me that her perverted mind could concoct.

Still, it would be awhile before Earl was back up to speed, so after he restoked the fire, he disappeared into the kitchen and was gone for a fairly long while. I actually dozed on the floor until I smelled something from the kitchen. A few minutes later, Earl walked back in the den with a pizza that he had heated up, and we spent the next half-hour or so refueling with pizza and beer.

We had finished two pizzas and a couple of beers, and I had finally recovered somewhat. I looked over at Jeanine, and she was looking at me with the most disconcerting look. It was not quite a leer, but it was salacious nonetheless. She had something wicked on her mind, and I shuddered in spite of myself.

Sure enough, she asked me just then if I had an open mind, if I was willing to try something really different.

"I guess so," I said. "I mean, this isn't going to involve any kind of pain, will it?"

"I don't think so, at least not overtly," she answered. Somehow, that wasn't a particularly reassuring answer. "I guarantee, though, you'll cum in buckets before I'm finished with what I want to do to you."

In spite of my apprehension, I could feel my pussy swelling and getting wetter. At that point in my life, I was always up for a sexual adventure. Eventually, that attitude would get me in trouble, but that day was still quite some time off.

"You paid for me, so I guess you can do whatever you want," I said.

Satisfied by my response, Jeanine got up and walked out of the room for a moment. As she left, I feasted my eyes on her jiggling flesh, at her wide, meaty butt that wiggled as she walked. I'm not sure what it was about her that I found so sexy, but she definitely turned my crank more than most women half her size.

She returned carrying a jar of some kind of cream. Now I was really intrigued, and I stole a glance at Earl, who was sitting back watching avidly. His eyes were like lasers, and his cock was beginning to stir.

Jeanine knelt on the floor between my legs, and I lifted myself up on my elbows to get a better view of what she was doing.

"You do trust me, don't you?" Jeanine asked. I just nodded, so she opened the jar and scooped out a generous portion of a silky cream. With two fingers she began to massage my pussy, and I could feel the sensations welling up in my body, both from anticipation of the unknown and from the touch of her hand.

As she worked the cream into my cunt, she began to roll my clit with her thumb, slowly but rhythmically. I was honestly not sure how much more sensual pleasure I could stand, but I was about to find out just what my limit was, because I was quickly beginning to climb back into the stratosphere.

Methodically, Jeanine pumped her fingers back and forth in my dripping pussy, stopping periodically to gather more of the soothing cream. Soon, she added a third finger. I looked up through lust-lidded eyes and both Jeanine and Earl had an excited look on their faces, and I was puzzled. I mean, all she was doing was finger-fucking me. Right?

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers