Me and My Uncle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

Then she added a fourth finger and began to really grind her fingers deeper into my pussy, and at the same time, she began to increase the pace of her thumb on my clit. By this time, Earl's cock was back to maximum strength. In fact, I believe it was harder at that point than it had been all night, and he was slowly stroking it, getting his flowing pre-cum all over the iron shaft.

I was so busy watching Earl jack his cock that it took me a second to realize that Jeanine had folded her thumb into the palm of her hand, and was pushing her hand deeper and harder into me. But as she began to push all five fingers more urgently into me, stretching me wide-open, I certainly felt it, and I began to get some idea of what she was going to do.

But it was a very dim idea, because up until that very moment, I had never heard of fisting. I guess that's what you get when you spend all of your life in the sticks. But somehow I had never heard of that being done, until it was done to me.

I got an education real quick, however, because Jeanine was going at my cunt in an almost demented fashion, pushing her hand further into me until, suddenly, she pushed her whole hand into my cunt.

I think I screamed, but I really don't remember, because at that moment I was filled with such a searing explosion of pain/pleasure between my legs that it completely blocked everything else out of my mind.

Before I knew what was happening, Jeanine had her whole hand up my cunt all the way to her wrist, obscenely stretching my insides even more than Earl's big, fat cock had done. I thrashed on the floor as a wicked orgasm began to consume me.

Jeanine worked her hand deep in my cunt in all sorts of ways. First, she balled her hand up into a fist, and as she fucked me with it, all the air in my lungs was knocked out of me as I was wracked with a spectacular orgasm.

I started going berserk at that point, writhing on the floor in sweat-covered ecstasy. After using her fist for awhile, Jeanine opened her hand back up and worked her fingers deep in my core, her slippery fingers caressing my inner hot spot, and sending me into waves of passion.

I looked through lust-glazed eyes and realized that Earl had mounted his wife from behind, and was fucking her with frenzied strokes. They both looked completely zoned out, but Jeanine wasn't so out of it that she couldn't bend her head down between my legs, just above where she was working her hand in my pussy, and start licking my bloated clit.

That sent yet another wave of orgasmic sensations crashing through my body, and I felt almost dizzy, like I was falling into a vortex of lust. I clutched my breasts and twisted my nipples as the fire of passion consumed me.

From seemingly far away, I could hear Earl and Jeanine gasping, crying out in their own state of passion. Faster and harder, Jeanine fucked me with her hand, while Earl fucked her from behind.

It was all too much. As my fourth huge orgasm exploded through my body, I saw Earl's face screw up and I felt Jeanine shudder, like they were both cumming at the same time. I thrashed on the floor as my climax peaked, and that's the last thing I remember from that night.

The next thing I knew, I was lying in bed between Earl and Jeanine, and the cold gray light of dawn was filtering through their bedroom window. I needed to pee desperately, but when I managed to crawl out from between them, I collapsed on the floor.

It was only then that I realized how seriously my body had been used. I ached all over, my legs were like rubber, my pussy was sore as hell and I think I had bruises all over me from where Earl and Jeanine had manhandled me. I felt grungy from all the sweat that had dried on my body. I was dehydrated and starving, but all I really wanted to do was crawl back in bed and sleep for about three days.

Incredibly, however, Earl and Jeanine weren't through with me. After we got up and showered, we ate a big breakfast, then we returned to their bedroom. Jeanine produced a bottle of oil and proceeded to empty it all over both of our bodies. She and I had a grand time sliding our bodies together on the oily sheets.

I was on top, sliding my slippery little titties over Jeanine's massive jugs, and we were kissing deeply, when I felt Earl's cock nudging at my pussy from behind. Truthfully, as sore as I was, that was about the last thing I wanted to do, but they'd paid for me, so I let him fuck me.

But he didn't fuck me long before he pulled out and slid his cock into Jeanine. He fucked her for awhile, then slid his cock back into me and began to fuck me with slow, powerful strokes. At that point, I was too drained to really fire up a climax, and Earl finally pulled out and shot a huge cum load all over my back, which Jeanine slowly, and quite sensually, rubbed into my skin.

After resting for a bit, we finished the weekend's wild activities with Jeanine giving me an encore performance with her strap-on, only this time, she waited until Earl was back hard again, and he had maneuvered me so that I was on top, riding him.

When Jeanine greased up my ass and slid that fucker into my rectum, I finally found a renewed orgasmic function. And by the time Earl finally shot his last load deep in my cunt, they had worked me through three more orgasms, and I was just about all done.


After another shower, it was almost dark by the time I painfully pulled my clothes back on and ventured out into the cold.

Uncle Bill just looked at me oddly when I trudged into the apartment, pulled my boots off and fell on the bed fully clothed. I was out like a light inside of 30 seconds and it took him shaking me vigorously to get me up the next morning to get ready for class.

Earl and Jeanine showed me some exotic new vistas of pleasure, and took me to the edge of sexual endurance, and once I recovered from what they put me through, I came to recall the whole experience with a great deal of relish. Even today, I sometimes think about that weekend, and I get all squishy between my legs.

I visited them four more times, and while they were all good, they didn't approach the frantic, wild abandon of that first weekend together. Eventually, they moved on to someone else, and I lost track of them.

But what they did to me was an indication of the extremes I was starting to reach, and things would only get wilder and hairier as time went on.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers