Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the way Hana was leaning and the moaning Kitty heard, she figured Rick and Hana were kissing. And, Kitty felt that fucking pang of jealousy again. She was getting pissed at herself for having this reaction about Rick and the other slut. Kitty told herself, don't pay it any mind -- which worked for about one second, when Kitty suddenly found herself wanted to change positions. Hana was really smashing her small ass into Kitty's face, and she couldn't breath much, while tongue-fucking the blonde's cunt. Plus, while Rick's big dick was deep in her twat, he wasn't pounding her as fast as she would have liked.

Kitty forcably pushed Hana off of her face, then with both Rick and Hana shooting back puzzled looks, Kitty immediately pulled away from Rick and flipped onto her knees. "Fuck me," she yelped at her married older boyfriend, spreading her legs and showing off her little Asian butt to the hung stud. Simultaneously Kitty grabbed Hana's hand and yanked the youngster onto her butt and back, getting the girl to slide her pelvis under Kitty's face now.

Rick and Hana didn't mind the rearrangement. Kitty felt Rick's strong hands grip her hips to holder her little body steady, then Rick thrust his massive manhood back inside her cunt from the backside. At the same moment Hana reached down to grab Kitty's head, pulling my wife's mouth towards the waiting fuzzy cunt inches below. Hana screamed in delight as she felt Kitty begin eating her vagina again, with Hana's body more relaxed, lying flat on the hotel bed.

Now Rick's penis felt wonderful, inside her cunt. He was amazingly deep, and the base was so thick, it felt like a wine bottle was being inserted into her cunt, ripping it open almost, stretching her hole like a fist sliding inside might. Trying to keep her mouth and tongue on Hana's pussy, Kitty still couldn't restrain the noise she wanted to make. "Ohhh, fuck, baby, ohhh, shit!" my wife screamed into Hana's pussy, but really intending her words to describe the deep fucking Rick was giving her. Kitty licked some more blonde kitty before hollering again, "Ohhh, Rick, yes yes yesss, ohhh Rick, ohhh fuck me, fuck your little slut, ohhh Rick, I love you, ohhh yesss!"

She felt her body shaking from the pounding her muscular boyfriend was delivering with each thrust; he would drive his ass forward, and pull back on her slender hips, and his penis would ram into the deepest depths of her cunt while the firm flesh on her asscheeks and thighs would ripple from the impact. She could hear the squishy noises her cunt was making from his penis drilling her; she heard the smacking noise of his skin against hers. Meanwhile, all she could smell and taste was the delicious, disgusting fishy scent of Hana's drenched cunt, with her tongue stuck back inside the tight little hole.

Hana was grabbing Kitty's hair, like handles, planting my wife's married mouth on her twat and keeping Kitty's tongue stuffed deep inside. Behind Kitty's small ass, Rick kept hammering away, pounding himself into Kitty rapidly, over and over. The three fuckers brought themselves to virtually simultaneous orgasms. Rick normally takes a while to cum, but this time, having just fucked the 20 year old blonde, he didn't last. Rick's balls poured out their semen and his erection squirted it deep into Kitty's vagina, flooding her with manly juices. Right about that moment, Hana whined, tensing her body, and her cunt suddenly flooded with girly juices that flowed in mouthfuls down Kitty's tongue. Without any warning Kitty's cunt had its orgasm too, feeling Rick squirting sauces into her, and Hana's pussy juices spilling down her chin and neck.

Kitty was gasping as her cum ended, as Rick pulled out of her cunt and crawled up the bed. Kitty lifted her head to watch Rick kneel in front of Hana's face, reaching down to the blonde's long hair, guiding the college girl's mouth to his elongated, reddened penis.

As the college blonde started sucking the married erection, Rick stared down at his married Asian girlfriend on the bed. "Baby," Rick winked, "you're so fucking hot -- no wonder I love you so much!"

She couldn't repress the ear-to-ear smile if she tried. She totally adored her amazing lover, and the fact that he would say it in front of the other girl only confirmed their wonderful relationship.

"Yeah, baby," gasped my wife, staring right at her boyfriend, "I love you too!"

* * * *

Kitty crawled with a sore moan as she exited the low-riding seat of Rick's sports car, trying to stand up on our driveway in the hot afternoon sun. "Uhhh, god," she blurted out, laughing, forcing herself to stand upright after being cramped in the reclining leather seat of the European masterpiece. She found she couldn't stand fully upright, her muscles not yet having recovered from the couple of hours of sex with Hana and Rick, so she just remained hunched over, peering into the car to smile at her boyfriend behind the wheel. "I wish you could stay over a bit, not have to go into the office?"

It was wishful thinking, she knew he had to get going. But she had no plans for the afternoon or evening, with me still out of town until the next night. Not that Kitty was afraid of being alone, however, she would have much preferred having Rick spend the night if he could. But, a married man, he couldn't. Right?

He was mulling something over, as if trying to think how he could excuse himself from his wife to join her at the house. "Your husband's really not gonna be home tonight, huh?"

"Nope," Kitty giggled, her heart racing a bit as she hoped he could make something happen, "nor until, like, late tomorrow night, he gets in at like 1 a.m. Saturday morning." She crouched down lower, head entering the space of his car from the passenger side, her face lit up. "So I'd be all yours -- all night -- tonight or, you know, most of tomorrow night -- you gonna cum spend it with me, honey?"

The look on his face was disappointing to her. "Well, I'd love to," he thought aloud, eyes looking to the sky, "but, well -- no, there's my kid's thing tonight at the school, and tomorrow, shit -- well, no there's the fund-raiser where my wife is the co-chair -- shit, I -- I really can't, baby."

My wife shrugged, not really unhappy. Rick did have a life, after all. "That's alright, I was just, you know, wondering." She didn't want to admit she wanted some "alone" time with Rick, after having spent the day with him and another female -- a younger, blonde one with bigger tits. "You don't have to explain, I know, you're married!"

The new look on his boyish face was brutally honest. "You know, honey," he moaned in a coarse whisper, "I -- I -- I wish, a lot, that I wasn't -- I mean -- you know, it would be so much easier if you and I were together all the time, if I was living alone."

My petite Asian wife snickered at the thought, knowing it was a pipedream. "Well, you're not, so--"

She stopped dead in her tracks, seeing the expression on his face. He was deadly serious, but also, gazing at her with romantic interest. "Kitty," her tall, muscular Latin boyfriend told her determinedly, "you know, I've been having lots of problems with the wife -- you know that -- it's not you, I mean -- so, don't be surprised, you know, if I have to do, you know, what I have to do."

Kitty nodded, shrugging. She didn't want to be blamed for anything; she wasn't trying to get in the middle of a second family, having already done it with mine. "Oh baby, don't talk like that," she laughed, hoping it was just him joking.

"I don't joke, not about that." Rick's stare was directly into her eyes, grasping a hold of her full attention. "I'm not one to let problems persist, I solve problems." He chewed on the thought. "And -- it's a problem, I want to see a lot more of you, not this shit once a week, or whatever, sneaking around, in the middle of my work."

Too tired from fucking Kent overnight and then Hana and Rick that afternoon, Kitty didn't want to dive into a subject like this. She put it out of mind. "Well, then -- I guess, someday, we'll cross that bridge if we get to it, right?" She blew him a kiss, desperate to get out of the heat and lie down. "Give me a call when you get a chance, honey -- I miss you already!"

He caught the blown kiss in his hand, then kissed his fingers and returned it back to her. "I love you, baby."

"Me too, honey," she winked just before closing his door, "I love you, Rick, bye honey!"