Me, Sis Plus Auntie Equals Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter Auntie"? I asked

Me wanting to take care of her and make the world go away, I held her close to me. She kissed me passionately, looked into my eyes and said;

"You're such a beautiful man, I love the way you make me feel and I'm loving this moment."

We stayed closely embraced pumping and grinding deeply, hypnotically, slow then fast then slow again. Her breathing and moans were elaborate and chaotic serenading my ears. Every once in a while she would ease up to my tip and slide back down slowly working her pussy muscles to periodically squeeze my shaft. I realized she would use this tactic to regain her confidence and manipulate from me the power that she relinquished during penetration.

The pace quicken much to my bewilderment, it was obvious she gotten use to the size. She slapped my face and pounce energetically, throwing her head back like a wild child. She shouted;"Oh sweet Jesus!" But my pride wouldn't let me lose the upper hand, so I grabbed her hips, stood up, and laid her on the couch and pound away triumphantly. It was like a chess game and a stalemate would've made us both winners.

She pushed me off of her; I stood up with a throbbing hard on dripping with her cum. She smiled her evil smile, licked my cock and got down on her hands and knees saying;

"If you're man enough to take it, then do it right."

I welcomed that challenge, but I wasn't going to comply and fuck her doggy style on her terms, no. I decided to get innovative and immediately retrieved a chair from the corner, place her left knee on the chair and her right knee on the couch spread out and elevated, Froggy style.

"Oh my, what are you up to?" She asked.

"Just trust me" I replied.

She was resting with her elbows on the floor, creating a perfect c-shape arch in her back and her ass cheeks were perched like two connecting bubbles. Her sweet little pert pussy was displayed deliciously aching for my lust and I didn't disappoint. I kneeled behind her, lined up and slid in half way and met with some constriction. Her whole body tensed up and she placed her head in her hand yelling.

"Oh shit! It feels like it's in my ass!"

I smiled in retribution; "Just take a deep breath, relax and trust me, you will enjoy it" I'd reassured her.

I withdrew to the tip and advanced deeper, she received me with lesser resistance, but still without total penetration. I licked the palm of my hand and smacked her right ass cheek while I submerged in her completely.

"Ahh yea, do that! Punish me, I've been so fucking bad" she cried.

I was fucking her at a feverish pace, smacking her ass to a reddish brown hew then rubbing the sting away. I spread her ass cheeks apart to enjoy the girth of my cock plowing away at her precious treat. Her moans turned into grunts and her juices were overflowing lathering my swaying testicles. I pulled her hair back to solicit inspiration from the pleasurable agony on her face. Twirling my hips to hit every wall and every curve, I felt her orgasm rise. I stopped my pistons, reached around her waist and rubbed and pinched her clit profusely;

"Wheeeeew ooooh pleeeeeease no no aah huh mmm Darwin!"

I reestablished my fuck pace determined to repeat the performance, but I felt my balls tensed up and the base of my shaft flinched. I mistakenly let out a groan which was audibly different from my animal like sex grunts. Aunt Jen sensed weakness and pumped back vigorously as I tapered my pace.

"What's the matter Nephew? Cat got your dong"? She said looking back smiling sarcastically.

She removed her legs from the chairs to resume the doggy position; I pulled her up into me with her back to my chest. She was grinding on me while I pinched her nipple and fondled her clit. I felt the intense sensation of my ejaculation increase rapidly. She screamed;

"Oh Darwin baby I'm cumming"! I couldn't respond I had my own situation to cope with.

Her spastic body shivers induced in me a toe curling, mind blowing orgasm that had me released this blood curdling primal yell. "AHHHHHHYYUUUGGGG!!! "

I buried my face in her hair breathing heavy; "You're so fucking wonderful Jen, oh my god!"

She sluggishly crawled away laughing; "Not bad for a lesbian eh Darwin"?

"Huh? What do you mean Auntie? Are you gay?" Acting clueless, but I knew exactly what she meant, I was betrayed.

"No I'm not gay wise ass; Asia told me what you said."

"Yea I know, but I was joking... So, Jen, what else has she told you?"

Smiling she said; "Oh you'll be surprised, you'll be very surprised". She stood up; "Hmm its 9:00 am I'm going to take a shower and sleep till 4, ta ta Kiddo."

Chpt.4

The rest of the week was amazing with aunt Jen; we went everywhere and did everything under the Miami sun. Everyday around 12:00pm she would wake me with a blowjob and brunch on the terrace. If we went out during the day, we'd go sight seeing, shopping, or my favorite, South beach. Most days we stayed in fucking like newlyweds. We'd fuck by the pool, in the Jacuzzi, the kitchen, the terrace, in the shower and it was all very exciting. I asked her once why we never fucked in her bedroom and she told me that I had to earn it. Otherwise, she treated me like her young stud boy toy, spoiling me and showing me off to all of her acquaintances.

The nights were awesome, it didn't matter what we did during the day. We went out every night and no two nights were the same. We would either go club hopping at all the trendy spots, maybe to an album release party or a dinner party. She knew everyone and everyone loved her. I learned a lot from our extensive talks between our sexcapades. She was in love once, spent six years pining over a married man who'd eventually broke her heart. She saw a couple of guys since, but nothing serious. She now focuses all of her energy on her career. And up until my visit she had been celibate for two years.

She even expressed to me Asia's disappointed of not being able to fulfill her promise for my birthday. I asked Jen if she knew what she meant by that and she wouldn't say. But Jen did tell me when she attended my graduation and saw how gorgeous I was, she knew then that she wanted to fuck me. She was happy the way things turned out, me not having plans for my birthday, thus enabling her to implement her seduction on me. Oh yea, the green eye Latina, Carmen, is Auntie's P.A. Jen sent her to keep me occupied while she worked the party. Carmen was also responsible for setting the ambiance in the sex room, boy was I naive.

The day of my birthday didn't begin the way I anticipated. No good day blowjob, no brunch spread on the terrace and aunt Jen was nowhere to be found. When I went to check her bedroom, I found a note saying that she was sorry but she had to run a few errands. I had to fend for myself and she'll be back by six to take me out to dinner. I was hoping to stay in for a quiet night of romance. Lin did call to wish me a happy birthday and we spoke for a while. And at 4:30 I took a shower to get ready for the evening. When I left the bathroom, Carmen, my aunt's PA was sitting on my bed with a garment bag draped beside her.

"So, are you my birthday present?" I asked facetiously.

She stood up smiling; "Oh that would be nice handsome, but I am just here to deliver your Armani tux and to make sure you're ready and outside on time."

And true to her job, at 6:00 pm, I was dressed, outside and ready to go. A stretched limo pulled up and swept me away to this luxurious hall where aunt Jen was waiting for me. She looked radiant in her spaghetti strap white chiffon gown and her hair done beautifully. We had dinner, we danced, and we talked and laughed, everything was wonderful. On our way home we couldn't keep our hands off each other, kissing and fondling in the back of the limo. Her skin was on fire and her nipples were punishing her gown. I slid my hand between her thighs to lavish in her moisture, but she stopped me.

As we pulled up to the house, she turned to me and said; "I've been through a lot today to make today special for you and I don't want to cheapen it by fucking you in a car."

"I understand Jen; it was not my intentions to cheapen the occasion or to offend you. I just want you so bad. You look so beautiful tonight." I explained.

"Aw Darwin thank you baby, listen, we're home now and I'm going to go inside, I have a surprise for you. Have a drink, wait 20 minutes, then come in the house and go directly into my bedroom. That's right Nephew, you finally earned it. I love you."

"I love you too" I replied.

She kissed me and disappeared into the house. After the twenty minutes, I anxiously made my way into the house and up the stairs leaving a trail of clothes to her bedroom door. I could hear the R&B song Fortunate by Maxwell from inside. I opened the door and I was flabbergasted, roses and lit candles surrounded the room. Chilled Champaign and white chocolate covered strawberries placed by the canapé bed that encased a beautiful silhouette of my queen lying in wait. I slowly walked towards the bed following the trail of rose petals. When I opened the canapé drapes to join her, there she was laying completely nude covered in rose petals.

"Asia! Oh my god! Asia! I thought you were in the middle east, how did you get here?"

"Happy birthday little bro! I told you that I would be with you on your 21st. aren't you happy to see me?"

I fell to my knees crying; "Yes! Oh thank you god yes! I missed you so much."

She raised my chin leading me into the bed, both on our knees and she embraced me to console me.

"I missed you too Dee, I couldn't wait to see you, and look at you! Are you bodybuilding now? I mean the pictures don't do you justice."

"Whatever Asia", I said dismissively wiping the tears from my face and chuckling. "Look at you, you're absolutely breath taking. Navy life has been good to you. You look like a model."

"Aww Dee thank you, it means the most hearing that from you. C'mon, get the Champaign and glasses and follow me, I have a bubble bath going; we can catch up in there."

We sat in this huge bathtub, enjoying a jasmine scented bath that satisfied one of my curiosities and nostalgically ignited my senses. She sat between my legs with her back against my chest telling me about her travels and exploits. I was enamored when she spoke with excitement about her navel duties and the people she met. But when she saw the sadness in my face after mentioning a guy of interest, she quickly changed the subject. I don't know why I got upset, I am with Lin and just spent the week fucking Jen, I guess I'm just selfish. I didn't have much to report to her, between my letters, my parents, and aunt Jen, she pretty much knew me like a book.

After two magnums of Champaign, an hour and a half of soaking caressing and getting reacquainted, we headed to the showers to rinse each other off. There was something truly erotic about watching the water rain down her angelic body that made touching and kissing her glorious. Instantly I felt like I did in her room three years prior, every nerve tingling inside me and every touch of her fingertips scorched my soul. Her lips were full and soft, her tongue was warm, velvety and still sweet from the Champaign. I grabbed to hands full of her round firm delectable buttocks and pulled her in for the deepest, luscious kiss. Her body relaxed, I picked her up, cradled her and carried her while still kissing into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and she giggled.

"What's so funny"? I asked

"Nada Dee, don't mind me, I'm just a little tipsy. I was just thinking about what Jen said and she's right, you are a real man."

"You know about me and Jen"? I asked cautiously; "Of course you do", I answered myself in revelation. "So you both set me up? Damn."

"Aww don't be like that, we just wanted your birthday to be extra special". "Listen, do you really want an explanation? Or do you want your birthday gift?" Her point well made.

She pulled me on top of her, kissing me ravenously spreading her legs wide inviting me to take her totally. I had no intentions in acting in haste, I wanted this for too long and I wanted it to last. I took a strawberry, dipped it in some Champaign and teasingly trace her lips making her chase it back to mines. After she bit it, I then rubbed the strawberry down her chest, around her left areola and sucked her nipple. I poured a little Champaign in her belly button and placed the berry on top.

Her body squirmed, her moans intensified, I squeezed her breast together and sucked and licked both nipples. I kissed down her abdomen, caressing the sides of her torso. Her back arched spilling the Champaign from her navel to her crotch. I pinched her right nipple and licked the Champaign from her belly and down her pubis. She flinched and grabbed my hair, causing me to look up to see a worried look on her face. I buried face between her thighs to fetch the fallen strawberry with my teeth and placed the cold berry against her clit. Her eyes rolled up and her head relaxed back as she exhaled in delight. I massaged her clit while kissing her inner thighs and buttocks savoring each second.

There I was between my sister's legs again, my face inches from her sweetness and I'm shaking like a leaf. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and rub my warm lips up and down the length of her slit. I stuck my tongue out tasting a mixture of her juices and remnants of strawberry. My confidence grew allowing me the courage to consume the whole of her sweet plump pussy. "Oh sweet Jesus", she bellowed, as I ran my bottom lip up between her slit, ultimately clamping them around her clit gently. She grabbed my ears, her body quivering and her legs restlessly squirming. My tongue was rapidly attacking her while I watch her convulsed and squealed for mercy.

She bucked her hips off the bed, and her cum came flowing out over my face and down her ass clef. I spread her ass cheeks and licked her juices from her anus furiously.

"Oh my god! Darwin wu wu what are you dah oh shit ahhh!"

I turned her on her stomach, perched her ass up, I gather two more strawberries, placed them near her anus and gingerly ate them out her ass. She tried with futility to compose her self, gyrating and whining as I licked the berry juices from her anus while fondling her clit with my middle finger. The heat of her skin radiated profoundly, prompting me to pour Champaign down her spinal column till it pooled at the small of back.

"Oh oow oow that's so fucking amazing", she exclaim shivering.

After shocking her system, I drank from her body, licking my way up her spine and kissing the nape of her neck. My hard cock made its self known rubbing against her inner thigh and pussy. She turned around onto her back kissing me, desperately looking at me.

"Wait Darwin, before we go on I need to know something, do you love me?"

"Yes, of course Asia, with everything I am. Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just needed to be reassured. I know you will always love and take care of me." She added.

Confused by her comments, I stared into her eyes trying to read her, but her warm soft hand found my rigid cock and caressed it. She gently nibbled my chin and nuzzled her nose down, licking and sucking my neck; "Put it in me", she whispered. And I was all too eager to oblige, I grabbed my dick, rubbed it against her wet pussy to lubricate the head. She sucked air through her teeth from the stimulation and bit her bottom lip anticipating my initial thrust.

I lined myself into her entry, sliding the tip in apprehensively, letting her facial expressions dictate my advancements. There was something different, yet vaguely familiar about the situation because she behaved much like Lin did the first time we had sex.

I thrust again, easing in another half inch and worked my pace only at that depth. "Ouch! Mm mm ooow." She cried.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth and I grabbed her hips, lifting them drawing her closer for my penetration. Her arms spread wide, clutching the sheets, her knees raised as I sank myself deeper insider her.

"Oh God! ooow ah hmmm damn Dee!" She continued.

Each pump met with less resistance accommodating the head and a quarter of my length. My further advancements met with a tight obstruction impeding my strokes, any movement caused her pain. "Ooo ouch! hmm owch!" Then I realized... it was her hymen.

"Oh shit Asia!" Remembering her questioning my love for her earlier, I asked; "Asia, are you still a virgin?"

"Yes Darwin, I saved myself for you. I told you, only with someone special, someone who I knew really loved me".

"Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

And she replied; "Yes it hurts like hell, but please don't stop."

She clutch the sheets tighter bracing her self, I dug my knees into the bed and hoist her hips into place. I withdrew, told her to take a deep breath and thrust forward, plunging deeply inside. She let out a huge gasp, flinching, I withdrew again, and then pierced her completely as the girth of my fully extended cock burrow through her tightness. When she caught her breath, she screamed pounding her fist on the bed and then gradually eased into my pace. My hip's circular pumping motions provided a soothing rhythm allowing me to increase the speed.

Her screams turned into whimpers and then into moans and heavy breathing. When she began to motions her hips to meet my deepest strokes, I decided to let her take over. I rolled off her onto my back while she mounted me, straddling my hips and kissing my chest. I grabbed my dick, spanked her ass with it before inserting it.

She giggled and asked; "I'm a bad girl now? I need a spanking?"

I positioned my dick upright for her summit and responded;

"I don't spank bad girls Asia, I encourage them."

Her smile dissipated into a pleasurable awe as she carefully maneuvers her tiny cunt hole, stroking gingerly inch by inch to completion. It was so soft, tight and wet inside her, I almost lost my composure.

She leaned forward to reduce the pressure, stroking with just half of me inside, she couldn't take it all which allowed me to recover. Once I regained my bearings, I needed all of her. I sat up wrapping my arms around her; I sucked her nipples while she leaned back moaning and whining the words;

"Oh shit! It feels like you're splitting me in half. Oh oow it's too much Darwin. Please, pleeease!"

Her pleads were turning me on, my balls tensed and my shaft flexed, I was cumming and I needed to taper off. I rolled her onto the bed and pulled out. Her body was trembling, it was clear she was in mid orgasm, so I rub her clit aggravating her climax. I told her to lie on her stomach; I got on top spreading her legs with mines and reinserted deeply. Stroke after beautiful stroke was inspired by her pending explosion; her cries were more expressed and more vocal than ever.

"Oh my fucking god! Oooh shit! Ahhh! Oh! Oh fuck I'm...Oh god! Oh god!"

Her head fell limp on the pillow; both our bodies were glistening with sweat. As I pulled her ass higher towards me with her knees planted firmly in the bed, I grabbed a piece of ice from the Champaign cooler and let it drip on her anus.

"Ow! Oh shit! Hoooo hoo hoo oow Dee what are you doing?" She begged.

"Feels good doesn't it?" I taunted

The coolness of the water dripping from the ice to her anus made its way to my cock. The sensation sent a chill through me and the warmth of her pussy intensified my nerve endings. My strokes became more deliberate, pulling out to the tip exposing the head and then thrusting vigorously while rubbing the melting ice directly on her anus. She loved every moment of it, licking her fingers to tease and manipulate her clit. She screamed;

"Aye yeeees! Faster, you're gonna make me cum! Aye ya ya oooow shiiiiiiit yeees!"