Me, Sis Plus Auntie Equals Bliss

Story Info
His ambiguity seduces them all.
11.3k words
4.43
74.4k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Darwin and I'm a 23 year old black man from Brooklyn with an interesting story to tell. My parents, the two most affectionate, loving people you could ever meet, have been divorced for the past 5 years now. The interesting thing about them is that their passion for each other seems to have transcended divorce; they still enjoy fucking each other on a frequent basis.

I live with my girlfriend in a condo in the same building as my mom and across town from my dad. I have two older sisters, Eva 25 who's away in grad school and Asia 30 who's serving her last year in the navy, stationed in Florida. I also have a brother, Samuel 34 who lives in Germany working as a "political adviser".

This story isn't about a family group incest orgy, or me having an Oedipus complex, trying to find a way to seduce my mom. And it's certainly not a brother on brother or father on anyone story either. This is about me discovering a new facet of love and helping my sister Asia to do the same.

Being the youngest came with its advantages, everyone tends to be cognoscente of your presence and wants to make sure you are taken care of. The down side is, mostly you are treated like a child and your opinions are rarely taken seriously. So I learned at an early age that actions or in my case the lack there of, speaks louder than words. Growing up I was a good kid for the most part, you'll be surprised with what you can get away with when you bring home all As and Bs and your best friend is the biggest flame (gay dude) in the neighborhood. I'm an average looking guy, no complaints, 6'3'' slender and somewhat muscular. I spend most of my free time playing street-ball. I guess my only hang up is that I'm extremely quiet and secretive, but that is by design, we'll get to that later.

Before the divorce ours were a typical urban family, both parents working late into the evenings, older brother away at Langley. This meant my sister Asia had to sacrifice her social life to take care of Eva and me. She even waited till I turned 18 before she enlisted into the navy, which was funny because she would always bitch and moan about wanting to leave and live her life. She had a good point, after all no guys ever called nor came to the house looking for her out of respect for my brother. And as for female friends, maybe 1 or 2 from school, but she is closest to my aunt Jen in Miami. Asia is what most people call gorgeous, 5'7'' 130 lbs strong shapely legs that accentuated her round bubble ass, 36B cup firm voluptuous tits. You really can't appreciate her body because she dresses so conservatively. She has a very pretty face, smooth chocolate complexion, shoulder length hair and soft suckable lips. Eva thinks Asia looks like Thelma from Good Times, but I think she looks more like Gabriel Union.

The first time I realized how sexy she was, was on her 25th birthday. She was getting ready to go out with aunt Jen who came up for the occasion. My mother sent me up to Asia's room to give her the dry cleaning. I was 18 and gay Dre and I had been hanging out pretty frequently, so everyone pretty much came to their own conclusion about me without even asking. When I knocked and told her it was me at her door, she didn't think twice about inviting me in.

Oh my god! she was just standing there completely nude on the phone with my aunt. "Put them on the bed for me Sweetie" she said and continued with her call. "Oh that's just Darwin girl" she explained. As I placed her things on her bed I felt my dick twitch against my thigh. I stole another look at her body while her back was turned. Then I quickly made my way towards the door before I was caught at full mass having to explain myself. "Wait right there young man" she says and I'm thinking;

"Oh shit! I'm busted! Damn you boner!"

"Darwin I need your help to choose an outfit for me to wear tonight, so don't leave". She demanded

I squeaked out an, "Ok" then quickly made my way to her recliner and opened a magazine to conceal my boner.

She went on to say to her phone caller; "Yes girl I'm still undressed, I didn't finish putting on the lotion".

"Please girl, who?... Darwin? Well for 1; he's my brother, 2; if you know Darwin, then you know he aint worried about no pussy." She emphasized.

I mumbled to myself; "Well tell that to this stiff 18 year old dick before I run over there and fuck you to sleep."

When she bent over to lotion her silky legs, from behind it was like watching an orchard blossoming. Her supple buttocks separated exposing her tight anus and the back view of her cleanly shaved ample pussy. Man, she has the sweetest looking labias that still haunt my masturbation sessions. After a while I would watch her slink into a matching pink lace bra and panty set that hugged the contours of her shapeliness so heavenly. Meanwhile gossiping and totally oblivious to my ogling, I noticed a wet spot in my jeans from pre-cum. So I told her that I thought I heard mom calling me and made my escape to my room to jerk off. Although I avoided her for the rest of the evening, I did get to see her leave from the window. She looked so stunning in her slinky black dress with a slit up the left side, black stiletto pumps, her hair, nails and make up was perfect. When gay Dre saw the pictures of that night he said "Damn! I would fuck her my damn self".

Four months later, two days before Asia left for the navy. Eva and I were having a heated discussion about her wanting me to date her sexy Chinese-American girlfriend. Eva's friend Lin liked me, BFD. This crush had developed when Lin saw me playing street-ball without a shirt two months prior. When Eva told her that she suspected that I was gay, Lin didn't care and insisted on a hook up. So after two hours of Eva's badgering, I finally relented to have at least a conversation with the girl. That night Lin came over to spend the night and hang out with Eva, but she spent most of the time with me in my bedroom. This girl was so pretty that it made me nervous, but a few hours of talking and playing X box cleared that right up. We talked and laughed for hours, like we knew each other for years.

Around 10:30 that evening she told me to close my eyes because she wanted to show me something. When I did, she gave me a deep, long, seductive kiss that surprised me and quickly enraged my libido. It was incredible the way our tongues were meshed in a slow motion dance that seemed to make time stop. Her hands were rubbing my chest and abs like they were on a sex starved mission. I had to lay her down on the bed to get a better appreciation of her beautiful petite body. And in no time I was running my hands up her blouse, pushing her bra up to expose her tits.

"Wait Dee!" She requested. "Let me just take off my top and you do the same, I want to see those muscles."

As I follow suit leaving my sweat shorts on, the possibility of losing my virginity surged through me, making my dick hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Damn Lin you're so fine, eh um you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Shut up Dee, before I change my mind". "Now come here!" She retorted.

We lay back on the bed kissing and caressing, she on her back with me on my left side leaning in. I sucked her bottom lip, and then gently kissed her chin and neck.

"Mmm your body is so soft and warm" I whispered.

By the time I reached her perfectly symmetrical 32 c size breast, I was in total awe with this 5'3'' Asian Goddess. Channeling my inner Ron Jeremy, (from my porno watching experiences) I twirled my tongue around her brown nickel size areola of her right tit. Then I clamp my lips around her pronounced stiff nipple, sucked it while flicking my tongue on the tip mercilessly. She cooed with pleasure and whispered something in mandarin as I transferred my onslaught to her other nipple.

She opened and unzipped her jeans to grant me access to her wanton pussy and I traced my hand down her pleasure trail encountering her smoothly shaven pubis. With both nipples fully erect, I raised my head to taste her sweet mouth and rub her clit and slit with my middle and index fingers. I gave her clit a gentle pinch and she made a loud squeal, shouted a phrase in mandarin and her whole body convulsed till her speech trembled.

"Oooh my f f fucking god Dee! D D Don't stop baby! D D Don't stop!" AH OOOH OOOOW OH GOD!" she yelled in ecstasy.

I continued stroking her cum soaked pussy while she reached for my already pulsating engorged cock. But before she could touch it, I removed my hand from her pants and told her to hold on. I stood up off the bed sucking her juices from my fingers; I reached down to her waist and removed her pants and underwear. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, got on my knees and buried my face between her thighs to lick her sweet fragrant pussy. I knew if I'd let her touch my dick too soon, I would've blown my load in two strokes and that would've been embarrassing. So while I was getting my munch on, I slid out of my shorts and jerked the first nut off. Confident that my next nut would be a little bit more evasive, I was able to concentrate on giving her the second and a more explosive orgasm.

I extended my tongue and flatten the surface, pressing it firmly against the length of her tiny cunt.

"Oh yes, ooow!" She screamed.

Then I furiously licked her lips, spreading them releasing her juices with each thrust. Her hips rose from the bed meeting my every stroke,

"Oh god! Oh god! Ooow right there mmmm shit yeeees!" Were her pleas.

I reached under to hold her ass elevated and stationary, she only weighed 122 lbs, this was the only way I was able to suck and tongue flick her clit without hindrance. She flinched violently with each motion;

"Ooow D Darwi win I'm cummin! Wait, wait"!

Her pussy started twitching and pulsating on my chin, she hugged herself when her legs started trembling uncontrollably.

"Oh sh sh shiiiit uh uh". She collapsed and balled herself into the fetal position breathing heavily.

I crawled in the bed behind her, put my arm around her, and planted soft kisses to the nape of her neck. Spooning her till she recovered. She turned her head towards me with a bewildered look on her face and said;

"Damn Dee, you have a beautiful mouth". She continued, "I only had sex twice, like a year ago with my ex, long story, don't ask". "But I never came like that before, not even from masturbating".

Then I said dismissively, "Stop your bullshit".

"No I'm serious", she replied. Then she hit me with the infamous question; "Um aren't you supposed to be um gay? I remember Eva telling me, yea, what's up with that"? She asked smiling.

I laughed to myself, grab the remote and turned on the C.D. player and told her;

"You shouldn't believe everything people tell you". "Besides if I was gay would I be poking you in the back with this raging boner?

She reached behind her in disbelief saying;

"Yea right, that's the remoo oh shit!" She then turned to me, stunned. "Look at that thing"! "It must be like 11''. Oh no, wait Dee, I don't know....."

I turned her to me and guided her hand to my member; "Lin shhh c'mon stroke it baby, just kiss on it, you can do that shit girl mmm yea."

I stood up off the bed again while she sat back on her knees at the foot of the bed. She grabbed my dick with both hands, examined it, sighed and mumbled something in mandarin and kissed the head gently. It didn't take long for her to take control, vigorously licking my shaft, engulfing it while stroking the length. She held my dick up, rubbed her face in my scrotum then sucked and hummed on my balls. When she put my dick back in her mouth, her eyes closed and she deep mouth stroked me till my knees trembled.

"Oooh shhit girl, what are you doing to me? Mmmm." I pondered out loud

I leaned forward reaching behind her head to pull her ponytail with my left hand so I could pull my cock out her mouth with my right.

"No not yet girl, gimme my dick, I don't wanna cum yet" I commanded

I lifted my left foot onto the bed; she fondled my balls and played with her pussy. It was an awesome sight, her head tilted back, mouth gaped open and waiting, she was totally submissive to my every whim. As I guided the tip of my dick to trace the contours of her bottom lip, I noticed an image of a person standing in my room from my right peripheral sight. I slowly turned my head in that direction and saw my sister Asia. She was just standing there, paralyzed holding her cell phone to her head and her mouth wide open with a look of utter astonishment.

Her eyes seemed to have been transfixed on the wealth of my cock and the sensuous fellated performance at hand. Suddenly, Asia looked at me, witnessing the passionate anguish on my face thus changing her expression from amazement, to confusion, to that of longing. I remember having a feeling of empathy for her; I wanted her to feel what I was feeling. I then put a finger to my lips gesturing shhh and for some reason, I don't remember why, I seductively motioned for my sister to join me. What was equally bizarre, was that she took two steps towards me, look at Lin, stopped, turned around and ran out the room yelling, "Oh god what just happened?!"

Meanwhile, oblivious to that whole episode, Lin continued her tongue tactics on my tip, regaining my attention when she spat on my dick and slurped off every drop.

"Oooh good goddamn Lin, where have you been all my life? I'mma fuck around and marry you, Ha Ha Ha!" "Now lay back in the bed, close your eyes I want show you something."

"Ha! You're real funny Dee, but if you put that thing in me, you're gonna be my bitch." She boasted.

My response; "Um, your bitch huh? I could live with that."

The room lights were tented on medium, Mary J. Blige playing in the background setting the mood. Lin and I were in a deep embrace in the middle of the bed with me on top. I rose up on my left hand to guide my dick to her entrance. She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist; her beautiful face cringed in anticipation.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered.

And it seemed to relax her. She stared at me with a look of vulnerability and trust as I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit, massaging her soaked and wet vulva. I kissed her lips to distract her and then thrust forward barely sliding the head in. She bit my lip whispering;

"Ooow be gentle baby, treat her right."

I looked at her endearingly, I couldn't believe this magnificent creature, this gorgeous Asian queen was allowing me access into her inner most secrets. I tried inserting again, this time more patient, slower and gentler. She relaxed more, the head inched in, but she was still very tight. A maneuver my brother once told me about flashed in my head, so immediately I grabbed a pillow and placed it at the small of her back. With her back semi-arched, I placed her legs on my shoulders and thrust in her in slow circular motions that garnered greater progress.

She took short audible breathes through her teeth from each advancing inch, and then she moaned hauntingly.

"Yea its going, it's going, oh god it's so fucking big, oh fuck oh fuck!" she screamed.

Within two more strokes I was in completely, every nerve in my body was blazing and my mind was swimming in a blissful haze. I closed my eyes and increased the pace moderately.

"Ahh mm mm you're sooo tight mmm feels like silk in there, baby let me know if I'm hurting you, Ok?"

"Oh oh oh ooow no baby you're not hurting me, faster more more, oow that feel soo fucking gooood oh fuck me! Fuck me aaaaye I'm gonna cum!" Her cries were deafening.

As I quicken to a rapid pace, my mind blocked out everything and the image of Asia naked body popped in my head. Memories of Asia in her T-shirt and panties, in her room lotioning her body in front of me and in my room watching Lin sucking me. I opened my eyes to bring me back, but I no longer saw Lin, my mind tricked me into thinking I was fucking Asia. To this I growled animalistically, fucking more aggressively till Lin scratched my back screaming some shit in mandarin.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked abruptly coming to my senses.

"No I I I'm cummmming again oooooh my god! ooooh my fucking god!" she answered for my reassurance.

Her body quivered more pronounced than the previous orgasms, she could barely make out words. She removed her left leg from my shoulder, across my body to turn on her right side. She wanted to squeeze her legs together to endure her tremendous orgasm, but my dick was still in her and hard as Chinese arithmetic. (Excuse the pun) I kept pounding while her pussy was clamped tight and I felt every glorious pulsation of her orgasm. The sensation was so great; I felt my balls tensed up and my dick was electric, I knew I was about to cum. Instinctively I started stroking in haste, hoping to share in her ecstasy, her body went limp and she began to pound her fist on the bed.

"Hmm wait Dee please not in me, don't cum in me!" She pleaded in her whining voice.

"Ooow baby, I'm almost there"! I replied.

She turned on her stomach, buried her face in the mattress and poked her tiny ass up to meet my final strokes. I pulled out to admire my work, rubbing my cum glazed cock between her buttocks and against her anus. I grabbed her hips to penetrate her pussy once more and pierced her deeply. She let out a high pitched squeal that continued with every stroke. I pumped that poor sweet tiny hole recklessly and gloriously till every drop of sweat sizzled down my brow and a swell of my lust rushed through my vessel.

"Oh my damn girl! AHH AUG AUG AHHH!"

I pulled out just in time to explode all over her tiny pink anus. We collapsed in the bed exhausted, panting for dear life, and yet my mind drifted back to my sister Asia.

She caught her breath, climbed on top of me and asked; "What are you thinking about?"

I stroked her hair away from her face and told a half truth; "On what happened tonight."

"Yea that was great, so how many girls have you done that to?" She inquired.

"None, you are my first." I replied.

"Really? Yea right, you knew too much for that to be your first time." She added.

"Well my brother taught me a lot and before he left he gave me all of his porno movies." I modestly confessed

"Wow! As I live and breath, you were a virgin, I guess you really are my bitch." She boasted

"Whatever Lin, you just keep stroking your ego; I'm going to sleep so I can wake up early and learn mandarin. I want to figure out what names and curse words you launched at me all night."

We both laughed and snuggled up to fall asleep under the covers and then she said;

"That's why your punk ass is sleeping in the wet spot."

Chpt.2

The next couple of days were filled with sentiment over Asia's pending departure. My parents would spend the early part of the days with her on shopping trips and brunches. And the evenings were spent with Eva and me helping her pack and sharing memories. I hardly spoke as usual, but Lin was still there to fill in the spaces, otherwise it would've been even more awkward. Asia wouldn't look at me or talk to me except to ask me where something was or to tell me where to put her things. On her final night I left Eva and Lin to talk amongst themselves; about my sexuality no doubt, however, I stole my way to Asia's room.

I knocked and opened the door, she seemed sad about leaving, almost like she was crying,

"Heeey Asia can I speak with you, I like to apologize for..."

Immediately she led into me;

"Where the hell you get off not being gay?! All those times I was walking around you undressed. Oh my god! I'm your sister, I feel so violated."

She continued; "What about your boyfriend Andre? Does he know? Oh god, are you bi?"

I sat on the bed next to her and said; "Calm down! ...First of all, I'm not now nor have I ever been gay, bi or whatever."