Me, Sis Plus Auntie Equals Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pumping as hard and fast as I could, sweating, heaving and grunting. Her whole body ceased and her pussy tensed up, clamping tightly around my cock. She stretched her legs out, spreading them wide and every muscle in her body flexed. Gradually releasing me from her pulsating pussy as her climax subsided; I continued to hammer that pussy. Suddenly my strokes began to betray me, every thrust made me weak. But if I was going cum, I needed to see her face. I turned her around and brought her to the edge of the bed. I planted my feet on the floor for optimum traction while holding her legs high and wide. She sat up, embracing me and we fucked like lovers, gazing into each others eyes until my sweet oblivion...

The next day I was awaken with the most beautiful blowjob, I looked down and it was aunt Jen winking at me. When I looked to the right side of the bed Asia was gone, but when I turned left, she was sitting in a chair smiling at me. I wish I could tell you what happened next, but it's the eve of my 24th birthday and I'm on my way to Florida......Ciao Bitches.