All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 03'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
Thank You!

Been waiting patiently for this to come out and now I can't wait to see what happens to Humbert in the next chapter. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice sort of..

I like your writing style and the character's sound real to me but these are my issues. I don't care that Red is the Sheriff's daughter. Not one person in whole damn town is willing to just wipe her and her family off the map.

I feel that Humbert needs to sneak over to Red's house in the middle of the night, slit the sheriff's throat while he sleeps and make her gag on the barrel of a shotgun before blowing her head off. And if Leslie tries or says anything about it, capture her, gag her and set her on fire.

Sorry if this seems a bit much but you are writing what I would call a set-up for a 'School shooting'. You wrote a character that feels all hope is lost and he has nothing left to lose but has not realized that means he has nothing left to fear. I hope in at least two more chapters that Humbert will realize that he has a choice; stay their rape toy or become a true monster and unleash terror upon them.

Please let him become a monster. I want to see Red and her father get everything coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I would like to see Humbert become a man and finally get some revenge on the two girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Cool story - I hope we'll see Brad take it up the butt soon (preferably in front of his teammates/coach, to really humiliate him).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope humbert gets some fucking nuts.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 10 years ago

I'm sure Humbert will get his revenge soon enough! Great chapter!

seandulacseandulacalmost 10 years ago
rape

Psycho Leslie needs to spend many many years in prison. Using her looks and social position over that poor boy to rape him is horrific. Yes we all want Humbert to get justice. Her sex drive is hard wired to violent rape, and she is way beyond redemption or rehabilitation. Just lock her and any person with this brain damage in a dark hole and forget them. They should not be allowed to live within our society.

HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD! Any man that did this to a woman would be locked up. This is not "mean" this is psychopathic rape from a crazy person.

I think the story would benefit from one of two tweaks. One - you could make Humbert a willing and wishful slave. He could protest and whatever, but the fact that he clearly is not willing at any level make this story less erotic than pure horror. Two - you could setup a really nice revenge for Humbert later where he does things to Leslie. I would say burn her face off, so she is forced to be as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
revenge is easy

Funny thing if I was him id just go to court and when they ask what happend show them the harness strap on and dildo and point out that the strap on has got leslies possibly even reds dna on the harness and humberts blood on the dildo and show them the fact that the dna would have been from around the same time and even if her dad is the sheriff the jury is higher in the chain of command so humbert wins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i predict...

coach and brad end up eloping, and humbled makes red become his porn slut in a fuck scene with three dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's some fucked up shit

But I LOVE it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous