All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 04'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganabout 10 years ago

The story is definitely starting to get more interesting now! Can't wait for the next installment! I can only imagines Red's reaction when she finds out that April's pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hooked

I like your story, your story telling skill is really good. I am hooked.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

Am I the only person that thinks that none of these girls is neither sane or very smart. They are committing blatant crimes that would get them years in jail and nobody stopping them yet they are still doing them leaving witnesses and evidence. Logically understand what the author is going forward I am trying to stop myself from having a knee-jerk reaction to every chapter so far and I’m essentially hate reading the story because I want most of these characters to get some kind of reprisal. But I am utterly amazed that no one has gotten revenge on either red or Leslie by this point considering how long they’ve been at the school and on top. Because either of these bitches will be enough reason to go all columbine on them.

And that isn’t even as extreme as of the things that these women have done to other characters. Unless I forget that this story started with these two planning and executing rape and sexual assault.

OK I’m done venting for now. Enjoy the author is work. I read the entire bad milf saga.

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

I sincerely hope this isn't another one of those stories that's just endless masochistic humiliation nonsense, and the obvious villains of the story never face any consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous