Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens if you win?" Red smiled at this question as she nibbled on the last onion ring while giving the brunette her patented deep gaze into her hazel eyes.

"If I win and make no mistake about it whore...I-will-win, you will have to FUCK any asshole I tell you to on the spot for a year. I mean tongue kissing sucking his cock and balls, licking his nasty asshole and actually taking a cock in your holier than thou virgin pussy...your asshole will be on the table as well bitch."

Red giggled as the color left her friend's face and the girl dropped the keys to the table clutching her bosom. Leslie took a deep drink of her Arnold Palmer nearly choking on the tea.

"We don't have to bet do we Red?"

"If you don't take the bet, you're off the squad and I'll probably take it personally."

"Personally?"

"Yeah."

"Guess it's a bet then huh?" Leslie replied nervously reaching across the table and locking her fingers with Red's. The girls snapped their fingers back mutually accepting the bet.

*****

It had taken April nearly her entire shift to clean the store and get the place back into order after the cheerleader visit. She had locked up everything and was staring out the window waiting for her mother to pick her up when she noticed Leslie standing across the street leaning against her Chevy Nova.

Her heart jumped when she realized that the brunette was looking directly at her. Leslie smiled and waved before reaching into her car and pulling the stolen laptop from its confines. She raised the laptop over her head sending the visual cue that she was going to smash the computer into a thousand pieces.

April waved her off and stepped outside as the cheerleader beckoned her over with a crooked finger.

"What does Red want now?" April tried to sound confident but her voice faltered a bit.

"Come with me piggy." Leslie replied placing the laptop under her arm.

"B-but my mom is gonna pick me up." She stuttered not knowing what would become of her if she followed the tall, stacked brunette.

"She's gonna be late piggy, I kind of have the inside track on this kind of shit. Get in the car."

"Look uh, Leslie that's your name right? Tell Melissa that I'm sorry...REALLY SORRY."

"Get in the fuckin' car." Leslie tossed the laptop in the backseat and stood there looking at the shorter chubby teen. Both of the girl's impressive chests almost touched.

*****

Brad had showered and slapped on some clothing (Sans underwear for easy access should the situation call for it.). He even took time to do a little bit with his hair as he grabbed a few condoms from his dresser. It was getting late and he wanted to have as much time as possible screwing April.

He bolted out of his front door and jumped down the stairs on his way to his car.

"Where's the fire stud?" Red was sitting in front of his home on the hood of her Camaro. Her vehicle was blocking his car in the driveway.

"Oh, uh Hi Red. I was just gonna hang out with some friends."

"Anybody I know?"

"Just a couple of the guys from the team. Just having a few beers is all." He was instantly bewildered by the presence of his girlfriend.

"I'd like a beer or two. Mind if I tag along?" She smiled as she jumped from the hood of her car.

"Come on Red, it's just gonna be guys there." She locked her arms around his waist looking deeply into his eyes and batting her own nearly incandescent green eyes for effect.

"Are you sure there's only gonna be guys where ever the fuck it is you're going?"

"Yeah babe, just a few of the fellas kicking it. It's a guy thing and well, we said none of our girlfriends were coming." He tried to sound earnest, but she made him uneasy.

"That sounds pretty shitty, you guys gotta little circle jerk going on?"

"FUCK NO!! I HATE IT when you start in with all that gay shit. I ain't no fag!" She just laughed and ran her fingers over his buttocks.

"Don't be mad." Her hands had his fly down in an instant and she found no underwear sparking her curiosity.

"Going commando there are we?"

"I just didn't have any clean underwear okay?!" He almost half pleaded as he felt her fingers close tightly around his shaft. He watched as she pulled his fully erect penis out into the open.

"Come on, we're in front of my house. My mom might see." The redhead was paying him no mind as she spread precum around on the fat head of his cock.

"You don't like this?" She purred as she tugged loosely on his cock watching it slowly fatten and expand as her other hand had found his balls and cupped them. She giggled mischievously laughing at the power she had over him.

"You don't like this?" She stroked a little harder eliciting a moan from the jock.

"F-Fuck Red...shit that feels good. But you can't do this cause my parents are home. Come on Melissa, they might even be looking at us right now." His voice was barely audible as he pleaded with his girlfriend.

"You don't like this asshole?"

"I fucking love it Red." He finally admitted giving himself over to the smug redhead. She was his first and had taught him everything he knew. She couldn't be denied once she had her teeth into something.

"Alright, get in the car." She reluctantly let go of his manhood and opened the door to her car motioning for him to get in the backseat. April was already an afterthought as she slammed the door and hopped into the driver's seat. She fired up her car almost before he could react and sped across the street into the driveway of a darkened home.

He was apprehensive as she turned grinning towards him with a familiar predatory smile reading across her features.

"Pull you junk all the way out babe, I want to see it." He slowly unzipped his jeans freeing his massive package for his girlfriend to see.

"Yeah, there it is ...the star attraction Bradford."

"Come and get it." He grinned stroking his endowment as she watched. She wore a flannel shirt cut into a wife beater and no bra. Most of her buttons were undone and she wasn't wearing a bra. Brad could make out the small half cups of her pert little boobs and her large nipples fully erect and raspberry colored.

"You wanna fuck me?" She purred almost cat-like.

"Yeah."

"How bad?"

"Real fuckin bad babe." He jerked harder on his cock getting more excited. He hadn't really had any contact with his angry girlfriend since the unfortunate encounter in the equipment room back at school.

"Is that right?"

"Fucking A right Melissa!! ... Please let me fuck the shit outta you!" He begged as she arched her back pushing her chest free of the shirt fully exposing her small tits.

"I bet you want me to climb over this seat and sit on that big horse cock of yours. I bet you want me to bounce all hard and shit on that monster while I'm twisting your nipples and spooning the fuck out of you. I bet you want to bust a big ass nut and fill my tight ass cunt with your babies and (panting)...and I bet you want me to lick and suck you clean." She sounded as if she were getting off just talking to him.

"PLEASE RED!!" He was almost in agony as he continued masturbating heavily in front of his panting girlfriend.

[CLICK.]

Brad found himself staring down the barrel of Red's 22 caliber pistol. His hand slowly loosened up its grip on his cock.

"Now now, now Bradford Tucker. Don't stop on my account baby. "She was still smiling at him as she motioned towards his cock with the weapon.

"FINISH YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER!!" Red cocked the hammer on the weapon pointing it directly at his penis. Brad suddenly started jerking his cock in fear and seconds later shooting cum all over the backseat of the Camaro and the back of Red's driver's side seat.

"Lift you ball sack up baby." She motioned towards his crotch with the gun.

He dutifully obeyed lifting his scrotum up exposing the area underneath as she shoved the gun against his rectum.

"Please Melissa...Please don't shoot me." He begged.

"Oh but I want to Brad. I want to pull this trigger and blow your ass all over the backseat motherfucker."

"Please don't Melissa." Tears were running down his face as the barrel of the weapon was pressed harder against his rectum and began to find entrance.

"What did Coach tell you Bradford Tucker?"

"Huh?" He was caught off guard by the question as the redhead quickly responded by applying more force on his sphincter.

"What did Coach tell you Bradford Tucker?"

"AAAARRGHHH!! He told me no, no pussy until we ...AAAARGGHH!! He told me no pussy until we win the big game!!" He screamed while she twisted the head of the barrel around inside his asshole where it had been shoved.

"Do you know why he told you that?"

"AAAHHH FUUCK!! You ...AAAARRGGHHH!! YOU SAID I WAS...CUT AAAARGH!! CUT OFF!!" More of the weapon had been forced into his anus.

"That's right bitch. I don't want you wearing yourself out before the big game and I get my pound of flesh asshole. I want you to remember how this twenty-two feels inside your shitter and just thank god that I didn't bring my daddy's twelve gauge."

"UUGGGHH RED PLEEEAASE!!" The pain was becoming unbearable.

"I said that you are not to have any kind of sex until after the game. Make me believe you understand me Brad." She twisted the barrel around in his ass.

"I-AAAAAHHHHHH!! I UNDERSTAND RED!! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!!"

She quickly yanked the gun out of his anus. There was some blood on the end of the barrel.

"Alright Brad, I like totally believe you." She grinned at him marveling at the crimson soaked barrel of her weapon.

"Get the fuck out of my car." He reached for the handle and instantly heard the click of the hammer on her weapon again.

"You left a mess in my backseat. Lick it up." He nodded his head as he leaned forward and began to lap up his mess under her watchful eye.

*****

April sat in the passenger seat curled up into a ball not knowing what would come next as Leslie sped towards Maplewood High blasting loud pop music. If the buxom brunette would have taken the time to scrutinize her prey, she would have noticed subtle differences in the chubby girl's demeanor. She would have noticed the ruddy cheeks and wet eyes of April. She had been softly weeping as she finished the last of her chores putting the thrift store back in order.

Leslie had even fastened her seatbelt pausing only long enough to make the customary veiled threat. Now the well-endowed fat girl was being driven most likely to her death remembering the murderous look she had received from Red before she stormed out of the store. She had heeded the redhead's call by proxy of her friend Leslie and now regretted getting into the car.

Leslie pulled up in front of the gymnasium and half dragged the girl into the building and into the weight room tossing her on the hard wood floor.

"Time for your education bitch." Leslie gestured towards the bulletin board hanging on a nearby wall.

April finally found out what happened to her brassiere.

It was hanging on the wall, a perverted trophy of her supposed best friend, her first crush and rapist. It was tacked to the wall length wise resembling some odd pinned down butterfly showcasing her massive endowments.

"You son of a bitch." She muttered under her breath at barely a whisper crouched on the hardwood floor of the weight room. Leslie stood over her staring down at the tormented girl impassively.

"Fucking godless son of A BITCH!!" April suddenly flung a small object at the bulletin board and stormed out of the gym shoving a laughing Leslie aside.

After she was gone Leslie walked over to the bulletin board where April's brassiere was hanging and picked up the small object.

"Holy shit."

It was a pregnancy test.

...and it was positive.

*****

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.