Meanie Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers

^^^

She nervously bustled about the small room and made coffee and kept up a rambling monologue while he sat at the small table in the room.

"Sharon, for the love of God, shut up," he said.

She stopped and faced him for a moment, then giggled.

"Meanie pie," she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I tell you what, show me these outfits you got for Jimmy," he suggested as she fidgeted about and waited for the coffee pot to stop gurgling.

She very excitedly went to the stack of bags he had placed on the bed earlier and dug around. She pulled out a small top and some matching shorts. The top had the Statue of Liberty on it and he smiled. Another pair of shorts had an 'Empire State Building' sewn right where the child's crotch was and he laughed out loud at the implication. When he explained to her what he was laughing at, she had to giggle.

"Well, if I had known that..." she giggled again.

He looked at the clothing that had spilled out of another bag.

"Some other stuff fell out," he gently told her. "Is that what you got at Times Square?"

She blushed hotly as she scooped up a pair of jeans and a very slinky top. She tried to hide the pairs of thong panties from his view.

"That dress looks interesting," he said as her hurried actions caused a dress to fall out of another bag. "Sharon, slow down and you'll quit knocking stuff around."

"Damn it!" she exclaimed as another slinky top slithered out and onto the floor.

"What did you say?" he laughed.

"Damn it!" she repeated and smiled self-consciously.

"I do like this dress," he said and picked it up and looked at it. It was a bright red, long sleeve number. The middle was nothing but a brass ring that held the bottom to the top.

"Give it here," she demanded and ran squarely into him as she tried to retrieve the dress.

"I couldn't pass it up, it was on sale and I just couldn't believe they had it in my size," she said and took it out of his hands.

"Does it even fit?" he asked.

"Yes!" she huffed. "Like I'd buy anything without trying it on first!"

"What do you take in your coffee?" he asked her.

Cream, two sugars," she said and put the other clothing back into their bags.

He fixed his own coffee and hers, and then cautiously approached her with the hot liquid.

"Here you go," he said and she reached out. He let her fingers find his hand then she found the cup and took it from him.

He sat back down and drank the coffee. It was a little weak, but he did not complain. She shifted from one foot to the other, fidgeting nervously again.

"You want to see it?" she asked suddenly.

"See what?" he asked, not sure what she was talking about.

"Um, the dress, um, you want to see what it looks like?" she asked and faced away from him.

"Absolutely," he agreed.

She took a big gulp of her coffee, grabbed the dress and disappeared into the bathroom.

He waited and waited. Finally the door opened a crack and she stuck her head out.

"Don't laugh," she demanded of him.

"Wait, let me get a pillow to muffle my laughter then," he said and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"He sucked in his breath. The bright red color looked great with her pale skin, despite the hot blush she wore now, and her blonde hair. The skirt portion of the dress hung under her hip bone and reached down to mid thigh, the brass ring fit right over her adorable little 'out tie' belly button, and the top or blouse portion rested under where her breasts would be, had she had any breasts.

"Turn around," he asked and she slowly did. In the back, it looked like a blouse and matching skirt with plenty of back bare. He had to smile; it made her almost look like she had an ass to put in the skirt.

It was obvious that she was not wearing any panties or bra with this outfit; they would have been very visible.

"Wow," he finally said.

"You like it?" she asked needlessly.

"Wow, that is one great outfit," he said and was glad she was blind as he had to adjust his throbbing cock.

"You're not just saying that, are you?" she excitedly asked him.

"Sharon, do I ever say anything nice?" he asked her.

"Never!" she laughed out loud.

"That is really a great looking outfit," he said again.

"You want to see the jeans?" she asked happily.

"Um, sure," he said, not taking his eyes off the girl as she hurriedly grabbed a bag from the bed and raced back to the bathroom.

He wondered if he dared to take his cock out and masturbate. That was one stunning dress and made him realize, even without tits, and not a whole lot of ass, Sharon Weaver could be a very sexy little girl.

She did not take nearly as long in the bathroom this time. She came out wearing a gauzy black top that had two black velvet patches where her tits would have been. It was a long sleeve top but it left a good portion of her midriff bare. The jeans were black low rise and had cutouts sewn in various places. She did not need to be asked; just slowly turned to let him see the rear as well. There was a large heart cut out directly in the center of her right buttock and a smaller Diamond on the lower half of her left buttock.

"Wow to that too, but, um, where would you wear that?" he asked her.

"Dancing, I guess, even though I don't really know how to dance," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Let me guess," he teased. "It was on sale."

"Shut up," she giggled.

"That, too, is a great looking outfit, too bad you don't know how to dance," he said.

"And I got this other top, it goes with this too," she excitedly said and disappeared into the bathroom again. In less than a minute, she was back out, adjusting the straps of a gauzy halter-top. A thin band of black velvet obscured her nipples from view and she again twirled around for his approval. He wished she had something stronger to drink then coffee.

"I don't know which one I like more," he admitted. "Very sexy."

"Really?" she gushed and bubbled with excitement. "'Cause I really want to look sexy for..."

She realized she was about to say something she didn't want to and clammed up tight. The smile quickly faded from her eyes and he looked sharply at her.

"Sexy for who?" he pressed her.

"No one," she mumbled. "It doesn't matter."

"Well, if it doesn't matter, then tell me," he said.

Sharon felt backed into a corner. She wanted to run into the bathroom and stay in there until he left, but she knew she couldn't do that. She scowled at him.

"No, it doesn't matter, just drop it, okay?" she demanded.

"Come on," he pressed.

"No!" she said forcefully. "You'll just laugh at me!"

"Sharon, I promise I won't laugh," he promised. "Just tell me."

"You, all right?" she yelled at him. "I want to look sexy for you!"

He sat in stunned silence for a moment, and then realized she was crying. He reached for her and she jerked away from him. He was much stronger than her her, though and easily pulled her to him.

"But, Sharon, why would you want to look sexy for me?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"See?" she sobbed. "I told you it doesn't matter."

"It does matter," he said softly. "I'm just confused, that's all. I'm not a very nice person, I'm not nearly as sweet and loving and nice and happy as you, why would you want to look sexy for someone like me?"

"'Cause I love you. You're the first person that ever ever believed in me," she sobbed and put her arms around his neck. "You remember when I came into your office that first time?"

"Yeah, I remember," he agreed. "Your mother and father were there the whole time, stuck up your butt so far you were coughing up their hair.

"Yeah," she said. "And you didn't feel all sorry for me and all 'oh poor little blind girl,' and telling me to just get married to some guy that'll take care of me. No, you told me to go to college and get an education. You believed in me and knew I could do it, even if I am blind."

"Yeah," Gary said and ran his hands up and down her bare back. Her skin was soft and smooth and he closed his eyes and relished the feeling of her warmth and the smell of her warm breath, tinged with coffee and her light perfume and the way her hair smelled.

"I knew I was in love with you that day," she continued, much softer now, and leaned close to him. She wasn't crying now, in fact a small smile came to her lips.

Sitting down, he was a few inches shorter than her as she stood in front of him.

"My sister said 'Hey, if you marry him, you won't have to change your last name,'" and she giggled at that thought.

She gasped as she felt his lips touch hers softly.

"Oh, Gary," she sighed happily and drove her tongue into his mouth.

Within moments, Gary felt breathless with excitement and passion. Just from her kiss. And her scent, and the sound of her voice, and the feel of her skin.

"Make love to me?" she asked as she pulled her lips away from his.

In response he sucked a few more kisses from her lips and then stood and picked her up. She actually whooped with the feeling of his powerful arms around her and laughed out loud as he carried her to the bed. She unbuttoned the sexy jeans and he helped her shimmy out of them.

He noticed that her pussy lips were swollen and wet with excitement and he growled in hunger and lunged his face between her legs. She tasted so different from what he was used to; she tasted like a woman. Most of the women he went down on had a sanitized flavor, andover-clean' taste. If it smelled too gamy, he wouldn't put tongue or any other part of his body near them. Sharon tasted musky, strong, but not overpowering. She cried out in surprise and excitement as he sucked her pussy lips out and delved his tongue into her tight wetness.

She fumbled with the straps of the halter-top and finally managed to strip it off. She locked her thin legs around his head and gasped loudly in orgasm as he sucked her small clitoris. She finally released his head and scrambled down to unbutton his shirt.

He stymied any of her progress by nipping and biting at any part of her that came close enough to his mouth and they giggled as she finally managed to get his shirt off of him. He rewarded her by pulling her on top of him and sucking more kisses from her lips and running his hands lovingly along her body. Her puffy nipples were rock hard and she groaned and sighed as he pinched them and licked them.

"No, damn it!" she laughed as he easily pulled her pussy close to his mouth again.

She scrambled down his chest and undid his belt. He assisted her by lifting his ass off the bed so that she could ease his pants down and off. Thankfully, he had kicked his shoes off right before beginning his oral assault on her small pussy.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed as her small hand gripped his throbbing and drooling cock.

With a horrified groan, he shot his come all over his belly and chest. He lay in stunned silence; this had never happened to him before. Sharon sat in confused silence.

"Did you just come?" she finally asked.

"Yes, yes, I did," he admitted.

"Oh," she said, somewhat disappointed. "Does that mean you're finished?"

"I don't think so," he laughed. "Mr. Weenie's still pretty happy to meet you."

It was true, despite the incredible amount of semen he'd loosed a moment ago, his cock was still rampant and stood proud.

"Mr. Weenie?" she laughed out loud.

"Well, what do you call him?" he laughed.

"I don't know, let me think about that one," she smiled and reached for his cock again.

She started off by licking the head of his cock and he groaned. She smiled up at him, and then bent to the task again. She noisily slurped his cock into her mouth and took him down as far as she could. She made a gagging sound and had to relinquish the effort for a moment. She thrust her head down again and managed to get another two inches down before having to back off. Her small hand stroked the base of his shaft to her lips and she gurgled happily around the head.

"Sweetheart," he warned, "You keep that up and I'll explode."

"Mm-hmm," she murmured and continued to suck his cock, as much as she could stuff into her mouth. She found his heavy balls and weighed them with the palm of her other hand.

"Oh, holy shit!" he cried out and shot a thick stream of his come into her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow his spurts as he gasped and grunted through a mind numbing orgasm. She faced him and let the now softening cock plop out of her mouth.

"Are you always so quick to come?" She asked him.

"No! Never!" he protested.

He grabbed her and pulled her up to where her crotch was millimeters from his mouth.

"You bring it on yourself, you know," he said and lapped eagerly at her pussy.

"Oh! Oh, that's so... How do I bring it on myself?" she gasped and braced her hands against the wall.

"For looking so sexy," he said. "And for being unbelievable at sucking Mr. Weenie."

"Really?" she squealed. "That was the... Oh, Damn it!"

She shuddered in orgasm and he lapped hungrily at her pussy. Finally, she pulled away from him and lay on the bed next to him. . She lovingly stroked his massive chest and trailed down to his Mr. Weenie, which was once again standing proud.

"That was my first time, you know, um, sucking a Mr. Weenie, you know," she admitted to him.

"Really?" he asked and kissed the top of her head. "Not the last, I hope."

"Just you," she said and kissed him on his chest. She eased herself up and found his face and kissed him again. "Just you. I love you, Gary."

"I..." he looked at her and felt something well up in his chest. "I love you too, Sharon."

She kissed him again and shook her head no.

"That's sweet, but you don't have to say that," she said and began to stroke his cock.

"I'm not just saying that," he angrily denied. "Damn it, do I ever say anything nice?"

"Yes," she laughed. "You did just now!"

She laughed again and sat up. His cock received all of her attention. She stroked it, measuring it with her hands and again weighed each of his heavy testicles in her other hand.

She seemed to be trying to make up her mind about what to do next. Gingerly, she swung a leg over his hips and brought the head of his cock to her pussy lips. He stroked her back with one hand and tugged lightly at her puffy nipples with the other hand. She eased the cock's head in and he smiled as her eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open.

I might be a little too big for you," he said.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Men are so stupid," she said. "If a baby can come out of there, a Mr. Weenie can go in."

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped as a few more inches slid in.

He cupped her ass with both hands and she slid a little further down his cock.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped again and squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced as an intense orgasm seized her.

"Oh!" she shuddered and raised herself slightly and fell back down onto his cock. He was a little more than halfway in her and she gasped in pleasure and smiled happily at him.

"God, Gary!" she sighed.

"Yeah," he agreed. Even after having blown two loads, he could feel the excitement bubble up in his cock.

She raised herself up and he watched as her pussy lips pulled out along his cock's length. When she fell back down, the lips were forced up into her small slit and he could actually see her pussy mound bulge with the progress of his cock. It was slow going, but they had all night. The mouth of her cervix rested against the head of his cock and he had another inch to go. Her eyes opened wide and she wiggled her hips. He tickled her anus with his fingertips and she surprised him by reaching back and pulling her small ass cheeks apart for his finger.

The last inch slipped in and he lightly stroked in and out of her anus with his finger.

"Oh, damn it!" she grunted and orgasmic again.

"Aw, shit!" he called out and thick streams of his come shot into her belly.

She lay on his chest, gasping and trying to catch her breath. He grunted as his cock felt as if it were trapped inside of a vise.

"Oh my goodness, is it always like that?" she wheezed out.

"No," he wheezed back. "It's never like that."

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped. "Now I see what my sister's always going on and on about!"

She giggled happily and he laughed for the sheer happiness of being trapped inside of someone that cared about him, said that she loved him.

^^^

Her snoring woke him up. He kissed her naked shoulder and she stopped. He curled his arm around her naked body and fell asleep again. She sighed in her sleep and pressed her naked buttocks against his belly.

"Will you go with me to church?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't... Yes," he said.

He had wanted to say no, but then realized that he wanted to spend time with her, wanted to be with her.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said.

"I know that," he said. "Let me go shower and get dressed and then I'll meet you back here, okay?"

"And see if you can do something about that beard of yours, whew!" she said and stroked his face lovingly.

"We'll see," he said and kissed her again.

It took about five minutes with all of the kissing for him to finally leave the room. She screamed in happiness and skipped to the bathroom and took a shower and then sat down to get ready for church. She wanted to call her older sister, tell her all about finally being with the most wonderful man in the world, but decided that she didn't have the time to fill her sister in on all the details.

For his part, Gary's head was buzzing with excitement. He smiled as he shaved and then showered. He put on a nice shirt and dress slacks and then went back up to Sharon's room.

"Yes?" she asked from the other side of the door.

"It's me," he said and she swung the door open wide to reveal that she was dressed and ready to go. She grabbed her cane and they walked to the elevators, hand in hand.

He was surprised how much he remembered of the practices and rituals of the Catholic service and how much he had forgotten. When she went up to receive the Host, he felt ashamed and did not go with her. He watched her, though, as she happily received the communion and then confidently strode back to the pew that they sat on. They knelt in prayer, and shortly afterward, the service was ended.

"Where to now" he asked her.

"I um, I guess we could, do you think the maid's already cleaned my room?" she blushed and asked him.

"Sharon Weaver!" he gasped in mock surprise. "Are you suggesting what I thick you're suggesting?"

"Yes I am," she laughed happily and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of her head and held her tightly to him.

"Um, as great as that sounds, and it does sound great," he said. "Why don't we get something to eat first?"

"Oh!" she said and laughed. "I didn't even realize I was hungry!"

"Chinese?" he asked her and she agreed readily. They held hands as they walked to the Chinese restaurant and the waiter proudly handed Sharon a Braille menu.

"I love you," he said as they waited for the waiter to come back and take their order.

"I love you too," she smiled at him. "Where did that come from?"

"Beats the shit out of me," he laughed.

He found it easy to overlook her habit of eating with her mouth open. He also found it easy to overlook her habit of slurping her soup loudly. He hoped this would be the case for as long as he was with her.

^^^

They moved her things out of the ninth floor room and shared the king sized bed in his room.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit," he chanted as he eased his cock into her tight pussy. She pulled him down to her and hungrily sucked kisses from him as more and more of his cock slid into her.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped in orgasm.

"Ah!" he crowed triumphantly as all of his manhood rested firmly inside of her.

"So good, so good, so..." she chanted in orgasm.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers