Meanie Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers

He slowly pulled out of her until just the head rested inside of her and pushed back in. Her pussy mound bulged obscenely with the girth of his cock. She thrust up to meet his strokes and he slowly built up speed.

His endurance was building up; he managed to last about five minutes inside of her incredible tightness before he shot stream after stream into her.

"You are on the pill, right?" he asked as they lay, her head on his chest, his hand on her small ass.

"Nope," she shook her head no.

"What?" he said in surprise. "Sharon! You could get pregnant, you know?"

"I know that," she said and kissed his chest. "That's what I want."

"Are you nuts?" he asked, alarmed.

"What?" she said, tears beginning to form in her eyes. "A baby would be wonderful, Gary! Having your baby would be the most wonderful thing in the world, don't you want a baby?"

He felt a hot tear splash on his chest and his chest and throat felt so tight, so constricted he couldn't speak. He felt her silently sob on his chest and kept trying to speak. Finally the words came out.

"Sweetheart, I never ever ever thought about it before, you know?" he managed to say to her.

"Why am I so stupid?" she sobbed out loud.

"I don't think it's stupid, Honey, it's just that I never thought about it before," he defended.

"I finally get you, and then I just go and run you off," she sobbed.

"See me running?" he asked and kissed the top of her head.

"Look, I'm not saying I don't want a baby, I'm not saying that I do, I'm just saying I've never thought about it before," he said when she finally calmed down enough to talk.

"Will you think about it?" she sniffed and asked him.

"I am thinking about it right now," he admitted. "Will you please put some clothes on? It's kind of hard to think about anything with you laying there naked like that."

"Okay," she sniffed and pulled a bag with her into the bathroom.

He realized he had a bit of a joker on his hands when she emerged from the bathroom. True, she had put some clothes on. She had put on a shiny PVC corset and matching PVC miniskirt. She stood and modeled it for him and he laughed out loud.

"I think it was easier to think when you were naked," he said and she smiled happily.

"You like it?" she asked and smoothed the corset down over her belly.

"Damn, but you are one sexy little girl," he said and she blushed happily. "Where the hell would you wear that?"

"Your bedroom," she said saucily. She turned around and lifted the hem of the skirt to show him that she had some thong panties on underneath the skirt.

"Please, please, put on some real clothes and we'll go get something to eat," he said and tried to zip up his slacks over the raging erection he was sporting.

"Fine," she huffed and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a loose top.

"Hey!" she squealed as he lifted her up and placed a kissed on her belly and nipped at her belly button.

"Think you could get dressed without the attitude?" he asked her and bit her again.

"Probably not," she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're asking for it, little girl," he threatened.

"Ooh, I am so scared," she sneered and ran her fingers through his hair.

She screamed in surprise as he threw her onto the bed. She laughed and tried to get away as he pulled her panties down and off of her struggling legs.

"No! Stop that!" she laughed. "I thought you wanted to go get something to eat!"

"I do," he said and ducked his head under the skirt.

"No, stop!" she said and wrapped her legs around his head.

He eased his aching cock out and slid it into her tight pussy again. She smiled up at him and he lowered himself as much as he dared onto her and kissed her hungrily. He fucked in and out of her at a slow and steady pace and she gasped and grunted in orgasm and locked her legs around his waist trying to pull him all the way into her.

"Have you thought about it?" she quietly asked him as he began to pick up the pace.

"Yes," he grunted.

"And?" she asked him.

"Yes," he called out and spurted his hot seed into her.

^^^^

He picked up his telephone and dialed a familiar phone number. It rang a few times and then a soft voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mom, it's me," he said.

"Gary! What a surprise! My goodness, it's been forever, how are you, is everything all right?" his mother excitedly babbled.

"Yeah, Mom, everything's just fine," he smiled. "I was just calling to tell you, you can stop praying; I'm going back to church now."

"Really? Oh, sweetheart, that's wonderful," his mother excitedly said.

: And I've met someone, she's really great, you'd like her," he went on.

He found himself suddenly worried, suppose his mother didn't like Sharon? He found himself actually wanting his mother's approval.

"I'm really great?" Sharon asked and snuggled a little closer to him.

"Yeah, Mom, we're in New York right now, but when we get back to Louisiana, I'll bring her over, okay?" he said.

"I'm really great?" she asked again when Gary hung up.

"Well I didn't want to tell her, 'yeah, she ain't too God Awful bad,' you know?" he teased and lightly slapped her on her ass. "Anyway, I thought you were asleep."

^^^

When they returned to Lafayette, Louisiana, her parents were mystified, genuinely befuddled by the large and handsome man that seemed so smitten with their little girl. They graciously accepted him into their home and were very pleased when he attended church with them.

His coworkers noticed a slight change in him as well; he wasn't so quick to criticize them or their work. When Florence asked him how it went with the intern, he smiled tightly.

"That's one way of getting me back, Florence. Saddle me with the fucking intern," he snarled.

"What do you think about her training in Baton Rouge?" Florence asked.

"No, Baton Rouge's a shit hole," he snapped. "She's familiar with Lafayette, leave her in Lafayette."

Florence smiled widely.

"You like her, don't you?" she asked and waggled a finger at him. He burst out laughing and so did Florence.

Andrew was delighted to fly down to be Gary's Best Man. Sharon's older sister was the matron of honor. There were almost as many blind people in attendance as there were sighted people.

"Anyone you DIDN'T invite?" Gary asked Sharon as they danced at the Reception. She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him.

Sharon smiled happily and smelled the flowers again. He had brailed the card 'Just thinking of you.' He was right down the hall, becoming familiar with his new client load. When Maggie took an early retirement, he volunteered to take over the Mentally Challenged. She took her cane and tapped her way down to his office.

"How's it going with the Mentally Challenged?" she asked as she entered his office. He smiled up at her. Her belly was beginning to show a small swelling to it.

"They're fucking retards," he groused. "Changing the fucking name doesn't change the problem."

"Be nice," she told him.

"What the fuck for?" he asked. "They're retards! Being nice and sugar-coating it isn't going to make it all better!"

"And if our baby comes out retarded?" she asked. "Will you still feel the same way?"

"That's different," he said.

"How, Gary?" she asked him and squeezed his hand. "Your clients are someone's baby, just remember that."

"Oh, fuck you," he sighed, knowing that she was right.

"Meanie pie," she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers