All Comments on 'Measure of a Man Ch. 02'

by chiangku

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

for jake to be a sub he sure does alot of liberty with kitty.it would almost look like he was taking her from tad and charlene by taking advantage of the emotional uphevel they are going thru

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago

@chiangku - your story continues to intrigue me. part of what makes it unique is the almost casual way they all approach to sex as simply a need that requires fulfilment, like food or drink, and also a source of comfort, manifestation of closeness and care between friends, and not necessarily 'lovers'.

The only exception is Tad's reluctance to have full sex with Kitty without Charlene there, and I've gotta admit i don't quite follow the logic there... though i guess 'logic' doesn't have to be part of it :)

i'd love to hear more of their internal dialogue; sometimes it's hard for me to understand *why* each one of them feels or says or does what they do. would love to get a little bit deeper inside their heads.

thank you again for this story. waiting for part 3... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could not have been worse if you tried

So many illogical actions by cardboard characters. And the dialogue was simply god awful. Did a 5-year old write it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchiangku@chiangku
82 Followers
'If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.' Toni Morrison One of the best quotes I've seen and it suits me fine. I've not seen my style of erotica written yet, so I will write the stories that mean something to me and hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES