Measure of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

She looked up at Tad, then slipped her hands under her skirt and pulled her thong down and off.

"You've spanked my ass, now you better fuck it, Scotsman. You want to discipline me, you better finish it off and make me feel your control, and make my ass know you are in charge."

Tad began to speak, but she put her finger on his lips. "I don't want to hear your voice, unless it's to give me an instruction, Scotsman. Are you going to finish what you started? Or do I walk out of here and take Kitty shopping, leaving you with blue balls?"

Tad raised an eyebrow, but turned her around and bent her over the bike stand, lifting her skirt to drape across her back as she spread her legs for him and took a few calming breaths. Trisha liked to be fucked in the ass. She loved it when Jake would take her hard, his long cock driving deep into her guts while his arms wrapped around her and held her tightly to him.

She moaned as she felt Tad rub his cock against her back passage, then gasped as he drove into her pussy a few times to lube him up, she was dripping wet with anticipation and need, and he was rock hard. She pressed back as he fucked her solidly, then pulled out, and she heard the sound of him spitting, knowing what was coming, she relaxed her muscles and braced her legs for his next onslaught.

She felt the head of his cock rubbing against her, then his hips pressed forward and her ass opened for the intruder as it slid into her bowels without too much resistance. She groaned as felt her pussy gush as his cock slid deeply into her, feeling little resistance as he slid into her tight back passage, her pussy and his own spit had lubed him well enough for the fucking she was going to receive and Trisha rested her head on her arms as he began to slam into her, pushing her forward with every thrust and making the bike stand shake as he fucked her ass with brutal efficiency.

Trisha gripped the stand with her hands, gasping and groaning as her ass was reamed by this hard intruder, feeling her body naturally clench and squeeze against it, trying to push it out even as Tad slid deep into her with every thrust. His hands gripped her hips, then one slid up to grip her breast through the bra and blouse, and he squeezed her tit hard, making her wince and cry out as his cock plunged into her ass even deeper, if she could even imagine that.

Tad knew how to fuck ass, Trisha was made very aware of this. Her burning bottom and now her very full ass made her almost painfully aware that this man knew how to handle a woman, in every way. His mouth was a legend to Charlene at least, and his cock normally made short work of a woman's natural defences as he could bring off a girl by a good hard fuck, now she could feel her own orgasm building as his cock drove into her ass with every thrust of his hips.

She looked up to see Kitty standing in the doorway, her mouth wide open as she watched Master fuck Miss Trisha in her ass, which was very red from an obviously recent spanking. Trisha gasped and pushed back against Tad as he remained focused on her ass, enjoying the sensations and making louder groans and moans as she began to squeeze him and bring him closer to his finish.

She felt him begin to swell and clenched her ass muscles hard, bringing him off with a muttered curse as he pushed hard into her, she could feel his cock pulse, and could feel the slippery cum spurt into her guts with every pulse of his cock.

Those sensations brought her orgasm to the fore, and Trisha held on to the bike rack hard, her knuckles white with her grip as her legs went weak and her body exploded with her own release. She was not fully aware of much, until she felt Tad's cock slide back out of her, and she sunk to the floor in a crouch, letting her grip on the rack loosen as she knelt on the floor, gasping as she regained her bearings.

She felt Tad gently lift her to her feet, then off of them, and she was carried over to the workbench, where he leaned her against it, one hand between her legs, and with a damp cloth, he gently cleaned the emission leaking from between her sore bottom cheeks as she blinked and continued to breath.

She got her bearings back, and took the cloth from him to finish the job as he chuckled quietly. Then she turned and gently cleaned his soft cock of the debris from their anal coupling. She made him clean, then dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth deeply, letting his softness tickle the back of her tongue before releasing him and getting back to her feet.

"Was that an appropriate reply to your challenge, Trisha?" Tad asked her as he zipped himself up and handed her the discarded thong.

"Yes." she replied, still a bit out of breath. "Most appropriate, Sir Dragon. Glad to see you're back in the game. I'll just be going now, got to Kittynap somebody and take them shopping, on your dollar." She said, smiling and waving the card at him as she left the workshop on shaky legs.

Kitty was standing just outside as Trisha came out and just looked at her, eyes as big as saucers while Trisha grinned a bit sheepishly, then took Kitty by the arm and they walked back towards the main house.

"Master was fucking you." Kitty whispered.

"You bet he was. He did a good job too." Trisha whispered back, still grinning.

"He was in your ass though." Kitty said with a slight frown.

"He was very good, Kitty. He knows what he is doing." Trisha replied as they went into the house.

"Did it hurt?" Kitty persisted.

"No, well a little, at first. It always does. Your ass is not really built for a cock, but once he's in, it feels so good, especially after the spanking he gave me." Trisha said, then flipped her skirt up to show Kitty her still red bottom.

"He didn't spank me like that." Kitty said with a bit of a pout.

Trisha laughed and kissed the younger submissive while she hugged her, still a bit unsteady after the passionate coupling she had just undergone.

"He also doesn't fuck your ass, my girl. He is a lot more gentle with you than with me."

"What if I don't want him to be gentle? I do miss the hard rough fucks I used to get, Miss Trisha." Kitty said as she followed Trisha into the bathroom where the older woman peeled off her blouse and bra as she turned on the shower and stepped out of her skirt.

Trisha looked at her with a smile as she stepped into the hot water and picked up some body wash to clean her lower half.

"Then you will need to talk it over with your Master, my girl. Nobody can decide when it's time to expand your limits but you. He already knows I fuck any and every way imaginable, and that I like it rough as well as passionate. You were rescued from a very bad situation, and he doesn't want to bring back any memories of that." Trisha said, washing her pussy and ass with the body wash, getting herself all cleaned up as she quickly and efficiently scoured away all evidence of the fuck she had just enjoyed.

"I don't think I'm ready to do that, Miss Trisha." Kitty said quietly. The water cascade went off and Trisha stepped out and took the towel Kitty held with a murmured thank you as she quickly dried off.

"You'll know when you're ready, little one. It may not be with Tad, or with Jake, it may be some time down the track when you find another man you feel comfortable with and are ready to explore. You have your whole life ahead of you, and you will know when you're ready to expand your limits and your horizons." Trisha said, finishing with drying herself and then pulling on the thong and quickly slipping the bra back on, before pulling the blouse and skirt back up to be all dressed again.

"There, now I won't smell like a well fucked woman while we're out. I got a credit card." She said, waving Tad's card in front of Kitty.

"He gave you a credit card, for us to use?" Kitty asked.

"Yep. I told him that I didn't go in there to ask for money. That was when he dealt with my sass, in a most appropriate manner, I might add." Trisha said with a smug grin. Kitty looked at her, then giggled.

"Come on, the stores are open and you need some new shoes, among other things." Trisha said as she hooked her arm in Kitty's and they sauntered out of the house.

...

Trisha hung up the phone and turned to Jake with a smile and peck on his cheek.

"She's ready. She will be back by tomorrow evening. Keep him away from the drink so he can be sober, I'm going to take Kitty out tomorrow to keep her distracted. We'll be back before she gets home." Trisha said as she busied herself putting things away, then with a final check of the kitchen and living area, she went to sleep in the spare bed where Jake had already settled waiting for her.

Kitty had been sleeping with Tad for a few weeks now, both of them just being together. There was no true love between them, but she needed to feel owned, and he was coming back to that mode somewhat, with subtle prodding from Kitty and Trisha to help him along.

The sex was mostly Kitty giving him pleasure with her mouth or hands, he had only fucked her a few other times since Trisha had put them together with her no nonsense instructions. The companionship was what they both sought out, and that was working well. Tad was coming back to himself and beginning to resemble the man he was. Kitty was not feeling lost any more. Her Anchor was getting more solid every day, and both of them, while still deeply missing Charlene, were finding a way to survive.

Tad was in the shed, working on one of the exhaust pipes when Trisha flounced in, grabbing Kitty and with a kiss to his cheek, said she was getting kittynapped, they'd be home later. Tad nodded, and continued working on the pipe.

About an hour or so later, while he was beginning to bolt the pipe into a vise so he could work out some of the dents, Jake came in and began to lend him a hand, both men working on the rebuild of the bike in silence. Jake was not very mechanical, but what was being done here was more body work, not much skill needed, just effort. It was a companionable silence between the two of them as they worked on the bike, grinding and polishing the metal down until it was smooth, then sanding it until it was ready to be primed and painted or chromed.

They finished up around 3ish, with Jake clapping Tad on the shoulder and suggesting they take a break, get clean, and get organized for the women when they came back. They both downed tools, and went back to the main house. After showers, they sat in the kitchen, Tad with an Iced Tea, Jake with some water, and discussed what to do for dinner.

They had only just begun to talk when the door was opened and Kitty raced in, bags on both arms to give Tad a huge hug, then a kiss to Jake, then she was off to her room to begin showing them what she had gotten. Trisha came in, also with a few bags, kissed both men, then told them not to worry, she had already ordered dinner, and it would be delivered within an hour or so.

Kitty was bursting with excitement, and determined to show Master, Miss Trisha and Jake what she had bought. She was sure they would all be pleased with what Miss Trisha had helped her to pick. She was soon parading around in an outfit, full of lace and frills, in front of the other three, then she was off to her room to get changed into another.

Kitty was on her last outfit, a two piece bathing suit that hugged her figure charmingly with off-white satin, when they all heard the door open and paused. As Tad turned, Kitty looked to the door, then was running, and with a muffled cry, buried herself in Charlene's arms as the third leg of their pyramid stood in the foyer, she was home.

Kitty would not let her go. Even when Charlene walked in and hugged Trisha, then Jake, Kitty held on to her hand and would not be dislodged. Charlene had no objection. She walked over to where Tad stood in the living room, Kitty trailing behind her, and stood looking at the man she loved, and who so long in their past, she had left to go on her journey.

"Hello, my fine Scot." She said in a soft voice with just a bit of Irish lilt to it.

"Hello, my lovely Red." Tad replied in the same quiet tone.

"I said I would return to you, and to Kitty. I have." She said, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Aye, I can see that, my lovely." Tad replied, voice thick with emotion.

"Do you want me ... to stay? I-I can keep going, if you don't..." She trailed off, at a loss for words as Tad bent down to one knee and firmly took her other hand in both of his.

"Charlene Madison O'Reilly, you are the love of me life. I never want to lose sight of you again, and you need never feel afraid to be with me. I accept you for the woman you are, and you complete me. I am less than half a man without you by my side. It would give me the greatest honour of forever, if you would grant me the honour of becoming my beloved wife."

Tad reached into his pocket with his free hand and pulled out a small red velvet box which he placed in Charlene's hand as Kitty finally let go of her Mistress and began to step back, only to find her wrist grabbed by Tad and she was pulled into the huddle. She was as much a part of this, and he was not going to cut her out of their moment.

Charlene felt hot and cold at the same time. She carefully opened the box, seeing the gleam and knew it was what she thought it would be. It was a gorgeous ring. Not gigantic, Tad never went in for that, just a single blue-white diamond, set in a halo of tiny rubies and emeralds, in a solid band that she knew without even trying, would fit her slender finger.

She blinked back tears that were already running down her face. She was home, Tad wanted her, Kitty was still with the both of them, this was what she had needed so long ago when she had gone off to soul search. She barely breathed as Tad carefully pulled the ring out of the box, then tossing the box to the side, very carefully slipped the ring onto her finger, then kissed her hand and looked into her emerald eyes.

"What do ye think, Red? Am I worth it?"

"Yes," She whispered, then he pulled her into an embrace that they also pulled Kitty into, each of them with an arm wrapped around the younger girl as all three of them cried and enjoyed the feeling of being complete once again.

They were still in the hug when the doorbell rang, which got a teary-eyed Trisha to go to the door and pay the delivery guy who had brought their dinner. She had ordered a lot of Chinese food. Simple, yet satisfying, and she and Jake gathered the bags and then set it out in the kitchen while Tad, Charlene and Kitty composed themselves.

Dim Sum, Sweet and Sour Pork, Fried Rice, Chicken fried noodles, Beef with Broccoli, Deep Fried Wontons. Trisha had gone all out, there was more food than they could possibly finish, but that was fine. It meant everybody had their fill. The meal was mostly quiet, a few deflected questions, as Tad wanted to talk to Charlene about her experiences, and she wanted to talk to him about how things had gone while she was away, that could wait for after the dinner though.

Trisha, Jake and Kitty cleaned up while Tad and Charlene went onto the deck to sit on a couch and watch the sunset. Not quite touching, but close.

She kept looking at him, then at the ring on her finger, then back to him, questions whirled but no words could come. Only soft tears.

"I love you." He finally said, then opened his arms and Charlene crawled into his embrace, holding him tightly as she soaked his shirt with her tears. Kitty was firmly held back by a hand on her shoulder and waist from Trisha and Jake. This moment had to be for the two of them. Her time would come very soon.

"I've missed you so much. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, drive away leaving you two standing there, lost and alone except for each other. I knew you weren't ready, but I was broken, Tad. I had to heal."

She raised her head to look at him, then buried her face in his chest again.

"I have no idea how much I travelled. Thank you for the money, it made it a lot easier for me to do this self examination I went on. I am so sorry for leaving you both, I know you went through hell without me here."

Tad kissed the top of her head. "It was verra rough here without you, love. If Trisha and Jake had nae stepped up, I dinna think we'd be able to be here."

"I know." Charlene said. "I kept in contact with Trisha, making sure you were still alive. I did not let her tell me what was actually going on, just that she and Jake had come back to the house and were making sure you two didn't self destruct."

"I had to do it, Tad. I had to find myself. I could not deal with the loss, and then your compassion. You were broken too, I could see it in your eyes, and when you touched me, I could feel it. I know you loved me, that you still do, and I love you as well, I had to find the part of me that still loved me though."

"Red, I got to tell you something." Tad finally said into the silence that grew after Charlene had finished talking. "It's about Siobhan. I never told you this before."

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
12