Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers

Zera and Felice examined the wound carefully, placed a wad of sterile cloth over it, and asked Lance to maintain pressure on it until they got her to the Treatment room. Zera said he needed to avoid excessive pressure, as the young woman’s body seemed exceptionally delicate. They raced to Treatment 1.

Lance would have stayed out of the way, had they not asked him to help, repeatedly. He helped peel off the alien’s flight suit, and helped Felice set up the IV stand while she inserted the needle and connected the tubing. She explained that the IV was a synthetic, non-species-specific blood substitute, not likely to cause harm, but definitely able to help oxygenate the body and remove wastes.

“Body mass, only twenty-four point eight kilograms. Felice,” Zera asked, “have you ever seen this species?” She watched the readouts of the full body scanner, concentrating on the abdominal region to see the damage. Felice gave her a wide-eyed stare.

“Haven’t you?” she replied, shaking her head.

“No, and I don’t see anything about them in the standard database. I know absolutely nothing of this species. Lance?” she asked in desperation, as green blood continued to soak the sheets a deeper green.

“She’s an elf,” he said. “At least, that’s what people used to call them…Elves. They were rarely ever seen, and only then on the outskirts of the Taurus sector. They were xenophobic in the extreme, and vicious fighters. They used to raid traders passing through their star systems. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which systems those were, and except for having seen one once, and their blue skin and pointed ears, I don’t know anything useful about them.”

“Elves,” the doctor repeated to herself. “Computer, scan all archives for the terms, elf, elves, and Taurus Sector. Look for a match on blue skin, gray eyes, blond hair, twin breasted, females with…two vaginal openings? She probably has paired uteri, then. And a large odd swelling on the upper back between the shoulder blades. Looks natural, though”

“Scanning. Match found.”

“Download all medically or biologically pertinent data to my terminal, double quick!” She looked at Lance and mouthed the word ‘Thanks.’ “Thank you…There she is! Damn, there isn’t much detail. Only what other medics have been able to glean in brief encounters.” Zera’s eyes bored into the data, scanning screenful after screenful until she found what she needed. Then the real work started.

Altogether it took them thirteen and a half hours to repair a damaged liver, a kidney, a left uterus, and an organ of unknown function, not to mention the forty minutes Lance spent in the machine shop, re-inventing a pair of surgical clamps into different shapes. At the end, they were exhausted, but each took a three hour shift watching their patient in the recovery room, while the others grabbed a few hours’ sleep.

Thinking it over as he ate breakfast alone, once during the operation, once in the metal shop, and once in the recovery room, Lance had seen something moving in the room out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked directly at the spot, there was nothing there to see. Then he remembered the same thing happened in the docking bay, and wondered if they had an uninvited guest. An invisible guest? Lance sighed at the absurdity of it, and let it go, chalking it up to exhaustion.

Stepping off the lift to the cafeteria deck, Zera exclaimed, “Lance, you are amazing!”

“Huh?”

“With no medical background or training, you observed and give aid during a procedure that would have caused a first year med student to faint, and a third-year resident to blanch. You provided timely assistance on request, and you created surgical equipment to order, as it was needed, something I’ve never heard of, nor dreamed possible.”

Lance blushed his embarrassment. “Well, any good engineer could do that.”

“Lance, you’re not just any old engineer, you’re a genius! If we have managed to save that girl’s life, a large part of the credit goes to you. I just wanted you to know that, no matter what happens. I also wanted, with your permission, to put in a request to Central Command to have you permanently assigned to my station as Chief Engineer.”

“Thank you, Doctor. I’m honored, and flattered. Let me think about it.”

“Okay, but don’t take too long. They’ll be finalizing the assignments fairly soon, and data transmission takes four days.”

* * *

Two hours later, Lance started his morning watch shift, entering the recovery room to find their patient sitting up, trying to remove the IV from her arm. Startled by his entrance, the little alien reached behind her and pulled out a laser scalpel, flicking it on, and pointing the glowing tip at Lance, menacingly, her head tilted down, her eyes narrow with suspicion. She didn’t bother to cover her naked body with the sheet, but held the blade steady before her.

Wanting to appear as non-threatening as possible, Lance smiled and put out his hands, palm up. “Well, hello there!” he said, making his voice low and relaxed. “My name is Lance. What’s your name?”

She neither moved nor spoke, her piercing gray eyes remaining fixed on his, her grip firm on the scalpel.

Lance raised his voice only slightly, hoping the comm system would recognize the fact that he wanted to communicate with someone else in the station, and would transmit his call.. “Zera, Felice, our patient is awake, and she’s got a laser scalpel aimed at me. Remember what I said about their behavior?”

It took a mere fifteen seconds for both of the women to glide through the recovery room door, nearly colliding with him. “Okay,” said Lance softly, “now why don’t you relax and put that scalpel down. We’re all friends here. Nobody’s gonna hurt you.” The alien made no move to comply, but the hand gripping the scalpel began to shake slightly. “You’re safe here. This is Med Station X. This here’s Doctor Tunuma, and this is Med Tech Felice. They operated on you and saved your life. They wouldn’t hurt you. I’m just the engineer. If you’ll give me your permission, I’ll try to fix your ship. As I said before…”

The girl’s hand trembled, and she dropped the laser scalpel. It burned a hole in the floor, before Lance picked it up, flicked it off, and casually tossed it onto a nearby table. He hoped to convince the girl that he wasn’t deliberately disarming her.

The girl made no move to cover herself, but her expression changed to pain, and she carefully lowered herself back on the bed.

Standing by her bed, he said, “Would you like something for the pain? Doc, I don’t think she understands our language. Felice can you bring a translator? Now that she’s awake, we have to figure out who she is, and how to get her safely back to her people. That ship’s a wreck. It’s been fired on, and we don’t even know by whom. Hell, they might have followed her here.”

The alien winced in pain, as Felice brought over the translator on a necklace. The silver chain was much too large, so she just made to lay the little medallion-like device on the girl’s chest. The alien winced again, and tried to pull away, but Lance took the medallion and said, “This is harmless, it’s just a device to translate your language into ours, and ours into yours. Look you just speak into it, like this,” he held the medallion to his mouth and said, “Hello, my name’s Lance.” Then he put the device close to the girl’s mouth, hoping she would say something that would allow the translator to begin an evaluation of her language.

The blue girl said nothing, and gave Lance a look as if evaluating him. Then she closed her eyes, apparently deciding that he could be trusted.

“Perhaps she’s telepathic, and doesn’t vocalize at all,” ventured Zera. “Have either of you felt anything in your mind, heard any odd voices?” Felice and Lance shook their heads. Zera went to the IV dispensor and keyed in a sequence, causing two more compounds to enter the flow. “Well, I’m going to give her something for the pain, and a mild sedative.”

At the word, sedative, the blue girl’s eyes flicked open, and stared at the doctor in fear. She opened her mouth, but didn’t get a sound out before her eyelids sagged, and she fell into a light sleep.

“Well, I think she understood that, which means she does understand our language, though she’s been trying to hide that fact.” said Lance.

Zera and Felice came to stand on the opposite side of the bed. “I still don’t understand her anatomy completely. There was no urinary bladder. Her kidneys funnel her wastes to what should be her rectum. She excretes concentrated uric acid instead of urea. It’s like her body is designed to conserve fluids. I’m worried that the IV will cause a fluid overload, but it’s the only proper way to get the drugs into her system. I’ve set the flow rate very low, and she is excreting some water…”

“Did you notice her skeletal structure on the full body scan?” Lance asked.

“Not really, I was looking for internal damage. What did you see?”

“Most of her bones are hollow, with internal struts supporting them. So the absence of a bladder makes sense, along with her natural low body mass.”

“What are you talking about?” Felice asked.

“Those are adaptations for flight. In my engineering courses, we studied the adaptations of birds, flying insects, bats, and other creatures that fly. My guess is that that lump on her back is where her wings used to be, or where they would grow out from, if she’s an immature life form, though maybe it’s just a vestigial organ.”

The women were looking at him, open-mouthed, wondering whether he was correct of delusional. “I’d like to put her back under the body scanner, again,” said Zera, “to confirm your suspicions, but I think you may be right. It will have to wait, though, until she’s more communicative. She seems very secretive. There may be a reason their species doesn’t want us to know more about them. Even the downloaded data doesn’t mention wings or an ability to fly. Maybe flight is a secret.”

“She is beautiful, though,” said Felice, putting a hand out over the alien’s body near her small, but exquisite breasts, wanting to touch them, then pulling the hand away. “I wonder what it would be like…” She didn’t finish the thought, but sighed, and turned to leave.

Zera gently ran her fingers through the blue-girl’s hair, and moved away, catching up with Felice. Over her shoulder she said, “Lance, she should sleep through the day. Just keep an eye on her and I’ll relieve you in three hours.”

* * *

Kneeling on the bed, facing each other, holding the double-sided dildo between them, Felice said, “Finally, we have the time to explore Lance’s handiwork.” She rubbed the tip of one penis over one of Zera’s nipples, back and forth, then down to the next nipple, then down to rub along her star-shaped vulva. “Comp-set one and two.” The device clicked twice in response, but that was all it appeared to do. Internally, certain settings were made.

Zera ran her fingers lightly in circles over Felice’s nipples, and kissed her. The kiss was returned with fervor, and her left hand moved down to finger her lover’s vulva, slipping a boneless finger into her crease, moving down, then up, hovering for a second on the clitoris, then back down to dip into the vagina, feeling her wet need. Felice shivered at her touch, and a purr escaped her throat. She brought her other hand to fondle Zera’s star, continuing to move the dildo along her slits, pressing occasionally in the center. She brought the device to her mouth, and licked the tip, then sucked it into her mouth, tasting Zera’s oily fluid on its surface, while gazing deep into the eyes of her heart’s desire. Her gaze was returned with equal candor, and Zera licked the opposite tip, slipping the second penis into her mouth, and slathering it with her saliva. Taking it out of her mouth, she pushed Felice back onto the bed, and placed the end she had sucked at the entrance to Felice’s vagina. With great care, she inserted the dildo, a little, at first, withdrawing it to make sure it moved smoothly, then in again, a little farther, twisting it, while Felice gasped in pleasure.

As Zera pushed the faux cock farther in, Felice’ finger were still busy, gaining entrance to Zera’s opening, and at last, she pushed the opposite tip into the alien vagina. Zera move against it, forcing it deeper within her, and she said, “Comp-set ten.” The device locked itself within her vagina, and Zera began a pelvic rock, forcing the other side deeper into Felice, then pulling out, then moving back in, fucking her lover, as she lay, in gorgeous disarray, her arms and legs out, her hair spread over the pillow gazing lovingly up into her eyes.

“Love me, Zera,” Felice sighed, “fuck me, my love.”

Zera leaned down and kissed Felice, then moved down to lick and suck her nipples, working the cock slowly, at first, then increasing the rhythm until Felice writhed beneath her in ecstasy, coming finally, with great force, shouting out her pleasure and her love. None of her ejaculate escaped her vagina, all of it being absorbed by the cock inside her. Her contractions subsided, and she reached up, her arms around Zera’s neck drawing her to her lips. “My Goddess,” she mumbled.

“My Goddess,” Zera whispered back, and kissed her, rubbing her tentacles over the human’s body. “Comp-set ten, release.” The computer controlled device went slack, losing its grip on her vaginal walls.

Felice said, “Comp-set ten,” and the device clung inside her, becoming her very own penis, connecting her to her lover’s body. She thrust upward, once into Zera’s vagina, then the two carefully rolled over, maintaining the connection between them. Felice, now on top, said, “Comp-set six,” and the device began a friendly vibration inside both her and Zera at the same time. “Ohhhh,” she gasped, and began thrusting in and out of Zera’s body. Zera also gasped, lying back on the bed, gazing up into Felice’s eyes. Felice bent and pushed her tongue into Zera’s mouth, licking her tongue, then pulled away slightly and kissed her way down the alien throat to suck on Zera’s uppermost nipples, as she increased the force of her pelvic thrusts. Zera’s hips rose to meet hers, and their speed increased. Zera’s breathing became ragged, as her orgasm approached, and Felice, wanting to feel the other’s enjoyment, said, “Comp-set six, stop.” The dildo’s vibrations, stopped, and through the device, Felice felt the flutter of Zera’s vaginal muscles, and soon the buzz of her vibrations as she arched her back, glorying in the sensations, sighing out her pleasure in Felice’s ear. Again the device performed its function, gathering up and storing Zera’s fluid, and more of Felice’s as well, for she had also had a small orgasmic emission, along with her wife.

“Comp-set ten release,” said Felice, and she pulled the dildo out of both of them, lifting and reversing it, placing the end that had been inside her at Zera’s lips. Zera opened her mouth to receive, it, tasting Felice on its surface, as Felice took the opposite cock into her mouth, tasting Zera. The two sucked on the twin cocks for several seconds, then let go of them, and licked each other’s tongues, finally drawing each other into a full kiss.

Felice rolled off Zera, and the two lay back, fingering each other’s pussies for a few minutes. “You’re right,” Felice said, “Lance is a genius.”

“I told you. He’s also kind and thoughtful. I don’t think he’s in love with either of us, though, he seems reserved. He definitely enjoys our bodies, but I wonder if he had a girl, way back before he was marooned all those years.”

“I think he enjoys more than just our bodies. He likes us, but you’re correct in saying that he doesn’t really love us. That’s okay. I shall love you forever, whether we have a man with us or not.” Her hand brushed against Zera’s cilia, and she pushed a finger inside.

“Mmmmm,” Zera breathed, and pushed her finger deeper into Felice’s open vagina, tickling her g-spot. “Shall we continue?” She moved over Felice, into a sixty-nine position, holding the dildo where her finger had been, and pushed it inside, while nibbling Felice’s clit. Felice, feeling the cock enter her and starting to move, reached up with her tongue, sliding into Zera. Ardently, the lovers stimulated each other’s pussy with oral caresses of delight and hunger, and the ever growing need for release. This time, Zera came first, her ejaculate draining down into Felice’s waiting mouth. Felice reveled in the tangy sweetness of it, and swallowed with gusto, licking the last droplets from the loving star above her. Felice could not control the pressure building up within her vagina, and surrendered her body to the contractions of her orgasm, flooding the dildo with her fluids, which it dutifully absorbed, not yet reaching its capacity. Zera seemed to collapse onto her body, and Felice supported the extra weight, slithering underneath her, rubbing their breasts together.

Zera rolled off, again, rearranging herself to lie alongside her wife. “I wonder how much this thing holds?” she asked, lifting the dildo so they could both examine it.

“The manual said its capacity is a full fifty milliliters, on each side.”

“Wow, that’s a lot of fluid.” She held it up, admiring the soft, smooth surface of the device. She gazed into Felice’s eyes saying, “And I want that fluid, your fluid, deep inside me now.”

“And I want yours deep within me.” Felice took the device and inserted her end into her vagina, saying, “Comp-set ten.” Then she mounted Zera and shoved the other end into her vagina, and the two set to fucking in earnest, staring into each others eyes, rubbing each other’s breasts, bringing each other closer and closer to climax. The kissed, their tongues mingling, their breathing coming in gasps. Felice reached up and caressed Zera’s inflated crest, while Zera ran her tentacled fingers through Felice’s hair, and Felice fucked her faster, and still faster. Zera’s vaginal muscles fluttered, vibrated, and she screamed, as Felice reached down to squeeze the dildo’s scrotum, forcing the device to ejaculate into both of them, Felice’s fluids into Zera, Zera’s fluids into her, and she came again, with the device still firmly holding in place within her. “Oh, Goddesssssssss,” she squealed, rocking with the force of her orgasm, and finally collapsing into Zera’s tentacles. The women lay together, holding each other tightly, the dildo still connecting them for a long time.


4

Lance was half-finished with his lunch when Felice came to the cafeteria deck, and stalked sexily toward him. She went behind him and pulled his chair away from the table, and seated herself straddling his lap facing him, her pussy lips touching the tip of his cock. “I just wanted to express my appreciation for the wonderful toy you’ve given us.” she said, and leaned forward to kiss him.

“You’re very welcome,” Lance replied with a smile. “Zera told me you’d had a chance to use it, when she came to relieve me on watch. She hinted she might want to give me a reward later, although I don’t remember asking for one.” He took her breasts in his hands, kneading her nipples between his fingers. “Was there something specific you had in mind?” he asked, patting her vulva.

“I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your pleasure.” Felice got up and knelt before him, forcing his legs apart, although no real force was required. She lifted his already firming cock, and stared at it, then bent forward to kiss the tip, then licked it, looked at it again, then swished her tongue around the glans. His penis jerked with the delightful sensation. She raised his shaft as it hardened, looking at the underside, then licked from base to tip, and again, and again, and he jerked again with the pleasure. Felice put her lips on the tip, and slid it into and out of her mouth, then again, just to the rim of the glans, licking it, then plunged down, engulfing as much as she could of his length without gagging. She sucked as she slowly withdrew, dragging her tongue along the underside, then plunged down again, and again, and again. She pulled away, looking up to see Lance’s head back, reveling in the pleasure, and she wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked, enjoying the sensation herself.

rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers
123456...9