Medusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if the med scanner in the ship can do anything being you are what you are; but we can sure find out." "Computer do you have the availability of a remote for the med scanner or can you use the ships main sensors patched in to the med comp to scan a person?"

'Yes to both'

"Computer provide remote scanner and use main sensors to scan the life form Medusa. Pay close attention to distention in abdomen." I jumped onto the lift and scrambled into the cabin to retrieve the remote for the med scanner and then back out to lower myself and rush to Medusa's side. "Computer commence scan."

'Scanning, scanning, processing, processing. Raised hormone levels, commensurate body structure, blood chemistry within parameters. Subject life form Medusa is pregnant, scan reveals 8 life forms within.'

Medusa looks at me and I look at her with the same look of incredulity on are faces. "Computer repeat last?"

'Subject life form Medusa is pregnant, scan reveals 8 life forms within.'

"Computer report gestation time based on human nominal?"

'Based on nominal human gestation period subject Medusa is approximately 13 weeks into apparent normal gestation. Based on human norms birth can be expected in approximately 18 weeks as multiple births are often premature. Recommend weekly scans to keep abreast of growth patterns and rates.

We look at each other tears in our eyes and almost as one say, "By the gods, we have been blessed." Medusa looks at me and says, "This is not supposed to happen. Hera specifically said that I would remain barren as part of her curse."

"Darling, the question is; part of which curse?" I ask.

As we sit there stunned she leans against me and I whisper in her ear, "I love you and now we will not be alone or forgotten."

She turns her head to me and whispers, "Thank you my love for rescuing me and loving me and... and... and..." She bursts into tears and I just hold her tight thanking Zeus and the others for a love such as this.

12