Meet the Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers

Jack saw Shelby was waiting for his answer. He thought of all the times he'd jerked off while watching her, and fantasized about fucking her. And he knew she wanted it; if Donna hadn't come back her hand would have already been covered in cum.

Then he remembered. "Where were you, by the way? I thought you were going to Shelby's room."

Donna hesitated before answering. She'd planned on telling them, both of them, just not so soon. "I...umm...I went to find Greg."

"What did he say?" Shelby said. "Is he mad at me?"

Donna shook her head no as she nervously bit her lower lip, and looked first at her husband and then at her daughter. "I'd never do anything to hurt either of you, but...Greg and I just had sex in the laundry room."

"You what?" Jack said, as Shelby's jaw dropped.

"Greg cares about Shelby so much, and I want him to be part of our family. When I saw what happened in your bedroom, I knew I had to stop him for your sake, honey. I had to make sure he didn't go home angry, or disappointed."

"So...so you let him fuck you?" Shelby said.

Donna nodded. "I was worried that if I didn't take care of him he'd find another girl who would. I only did it because I care for him, and I care for you."

Shelby sniffed, tears welling in her eyes. "I guess it's only fair," she said, "seeing as how I can't take care of his needs."

"Oh, honey," she said, "you're going to be able to take care of all of his needs. We just need to figure out why you get so tense, so afraid. Greg has a nice-sized cock, but there's no reason why your pussy shouldn't be a perfect fit for it."

"And what about you?" Donna said, turning to her husband. "Are you okay with what I did?"

Jack slowly nodded. He trusted his wife completely, and knew everything she did was out of love for either him or their children. "Like you said, he's kind of family...almost...and I guess that makes it okay. He wouldn't be the first son-in-law who had a thing for his mother-in-law."

Donna leaned across her daughter and kissed her husband. "I love you," she said. "Now let's get your big cock inside Shelby while she's still wet."

Jack moved above his daughter, positioning himself between her spread legs as she reached down and stroked him hard.

"Don't hurt me, Daddy," she said, as she put her delicate hand on his hip. "Promise me you'll stop if I tell you to."

"Of course, babe, I promise," he said, and lined up his big pole with her tight hole.

"Tease her a bit, first," Donna said, and wrapped her hand around her husband's cock and teased it like a big dildo against her daughter's tiny clit.

Shelby shifted and gently bit her lower lip as her daddy's big knob teased her pink pussy. She could feel her juices flowing, and whispered, "Try to stick it in."

Donna let go of Jack's cock and watched nervously as he lined up his thick shaft between their daughter's spread legs.

As soon as he pressed forward, his knob stretching her tiny hole wide, Shelby clenched her teeth and clutched at the sheets.

"Relax," Donna said, and stroked her daughter's honey-blonde hair.

Jack tried to push forward again, and Shelby arched her back. "It hurts!"

"Honey, he's not even inside you yet."

Shelby's heart was thumping in her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

Donna gave her husband a look and he backed away. "Honey, calm down and relax. Just close your eyes and let Mommy make you feel good."

Shelby listened and closed her eyes, and gasped as she felt her mom's tongue lightly brush against her nipple. As she gently caressed her breasts and kept teasing her with her tongue and lips, Donna reached down and lightly started to tease Shelby's tiny clit with her fingers.

While she played with her daughter's pussy, she signaled to her husband to move up the bed.

He kneeled beside Shelby's head, and Donna said, "Why don't you suck Daddy for a bit, and see if that makes you feel better?"

Shelby opened her eyes, and when she saw her father beside her, waiting patiently with his thick prick hanging in front of him, she parted her lips.

Jack slid his swollen cock into his daughter's mouth and she closed her eyes again, softly sucking him as her mom teased her nipples and clit.

Moaning around her dad's stiff shaft, she swirled her tongue around the head, tasting his pre-cum.

Donna could feel how wet her daughter's pussy was getting from sucking her father's cock. She looked up at Jack, who was slowly fucking Shelby's mouth, and signaled for him to get back between her legs.

Shelby pouted as her daddy took her new suck toy away, but kept her eyes closed as her mom teased her toward an orgasm. She felt little jolts of pleasure arcing through her, and her small frame trembled as her mom's fingers danced against her clit. But then she felt her pussy overwhelmed by a different sensation, and a wave of pleasure shuddered through her body.

Shelby arched her back and moaned, as her mom's touch made her come and an electric sensation stretched her wide.

Her eyes popped open and she looked between her legs, where her dad was forcing his thick shaft inside her tiny hole.

"It's okay, honey," Donna said, seeing the fear in her daughter's eyes.

Her dad stopped where he was, with two inches of his throbbing cock inside his daughter's unbelievably tight pussy.

"Just relax, you're doing great," Donna said.

"No more," Shelby groaned, both hands on her dad's hips. "Don't put it in any more!"

"He won't. It's just a few inches like you wanted. How does it feel?"

Shelby looked between her legs, where her dad's huge cock was stretching her tiny hole painfully wide. "It feels...good," she moaned.

"Do you want him to see if he can stick in a little more?"

Shelby grimaced as she quickly shook her head no. "That's enough," she said, and collapsed in relief when her dad pulled his cock out.

Jack moved beside his daughter to comfort her. "Are you okay, honey? I don't want to hurt you."

"You didn't, Daddy," she said, as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Then why are you crying, honey?"

"Because I've been terrified of ever letting anyone stick it in me...until you, Daddy. When I saw you...when I saw that you were actually inside of me, and that it didn't hurt, I've never felt so happy in my life."

Shelby lay between her parents as they both hugged her tightly, and when she finally stopped crying, Donna said, "You should go back to your bedroom so you can get some sleep, honey. But first, I think you'd better thank Daddy."

After Shelby finished thanking her father, and had cleaned all of his cum off of her hand, she kissed him good night and went back to her bedroom with her mom. Jack watched on the monitor as they sat on her bed and talked. And when Shelby finally went to lie down, Donna tenderly spread her daughter's legs and gave her pussy a special good night kiss.

When she finally returned to their bedroom, crawling into bed after turning off the light, Jack said, "Shelby told me that she knew about the teddy bear camera...she knew that I was watching."

Donna turned her head and whispered to her husband in the dark. "I didn't tell you because I know how you like to watch, and thought it would turn you on even more if you thought she didn't know."

"And Chase? When I was watching the two of you, did he know?"

Donna snuggled against her husband and rested her head on his chest. "Honey, did you really believe that either of them wouldn't notice that their old teddy bear was suddenly back in their room after fifteen years? Of course he knew. I told him the first day that I couldn't be with anyone, not even him, unless you were okay with it. And I told him the only condition was that you got to watch. Obviously, he agreed; he was so anxious to fuck me I think he would have done it on the front lawn if I asked him to. And Shelby...apparently our daughter is a little bit of an exhibitionist; when I told her how you loved to watch, she couldn't wait to give you a show.

"I couldn't invade either of our kids' privacy without them being okay with it first, I love them too much to ever do that. Are you mad at me for not telling you the truth?"

"Not at all," Jack said, as he gently kissed the top of her head. "It's actually a huge relief. I was having second thoughts about what we'd...about what I'd been doing. I think the only reason I went along with the hidden camera in the first place is because I trust you so much."

"I'm glad," Donna said, "because I love how we love to make each other feel good. I know most families aren't like ours, but I wouldn't trade the Strokers for any other family in the world."

The next day, Donna took her daughter to see their family doctor and she told them Shelby's problem sounded like vaginismus, an involuntary tightening of the vagina during attempted intercourse, and told them it was most likely related to her first, less than enjoyable, sexual experience.

Luckily, treatment success rates for the disorder were nearly one hundred percent. And over the course of the next week, Shelby's mom helped her with the relaxation techniques and Kegel exercises that had been recommended by a specialist. She also helped her with her vaginal dilators.

The dilators were essentially a collection of progressively sized, smooth, comfortable mini-dildos designed to lightly stretch the pelvic floor muscles.

Shelby was initially uncomfortable with even the smallest tampon-sized dilator as her mom tried to insert it, and kept working on her exercises and relaxation techniques. But they soon discovered an even better relaxation technique than the ones the doctor had recommended.

To make her more comfortable, Shelby was in her parents' bedroom. She was naked and on her back on the bed, using her dad's lap as a pillow while he stroked her hair to relax her. At the same time, Donna was gently trying to insert the dilator while teasing her daughter's swollen clit with her tongue.

As she gently rocked the dilator back and forth, not forcing it as she tried to ease it into her daughter's tight pussy, she noticed that Shelby had turned her head and was rubbing her cheek against her dad's cotton underwear as he played with her breasts.

While she was brushing her face back and forth across his stiff length, enjoying the feel of it against her skin, he popped out of the opening on the front of his boxers.

His knob looked huge right in front of her face, and when she saw a drop of pre-cum at the tip she flicked out her tongue and tasted it.

Jack watched as his daughter teased the tip of his cock, and then moaned as she leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around it.

Donna watched as Shelby sucked on the head of her dad's cock, and then gradually worked her lips down his thick shaft.

As she bobbed her head back and forth, making little purring noises as she sucked her daddy off, her mom gently spread her legs wider.

Donna could see her daughter's pussy was glistening, and when she went to insert the dilator she was surprised when it slipped easily inside. Quickly changing to the next size up, she went to insert it and, even though Shelby groaned as she felt it penetrating her, was thrilled to see it also disappear inside her snug pussy.

Shelby moaned around her daddy's cock as he held her head down, fucking her mouth. And she kept twitching, feeling mini-orgasms trembling through her as her mom worked between her legs, tonguing her clit while she stroked the dilator back and forth in her tiny hole.

And when Jack groaned and filled his daughter's mouth with cum for the first time, she came too.

Donna quickly pulled the dilator out as Shelby clamped her legs shut, her first real orgasm tearing through her as she struggled to swallow her dad's load. Donna quickly moved beside her daughter, holding and stroking her as she trembled at every touch.

"Mmm, you did great, honey," she said as she kissed her daughter's hair. "And I think I've got an idea on how to get Greg's big cock where it belongs, in your pussy."

The next day, Shelby had called Greg and invited him to dinner. He was reluctant at first, after what had happened between the two of them and what had happened in the laundry room, but he was just as anxious as Shelby to make their relationship work. And if Donna's plan worked as well as she hoped, her daughter's problems would soon be a thing of the past.

* * *

Back in the bedroom, Donna moaned; her husband's cock was so stiff it was stretching her mouth. When she glanced over her shoulder to look at the monitor, she saw why.

Shelby was sprawled naked on her bed, spreading her legs as Greg moved between them and got ready to fuck her.

Donna quickly jumped up; her eyes glued to the screen as she wiped her mouth and grabbed her housecoat.

Jack slid below the blankets, thankful that he hadn't come in his wife's mouth; his cock had a date with Shelby.

On the screen, their daughter was shifting on the bed, trying to get comfortable as Greg positioned his stiff pole against her swollen pussy lips. But as soon as he tried to penetrate her, it was obvious there was a problem.

Every time he pushed forward, Shelby grimaced and her whole body tensed. Eventually, he slumped his shoulders, knowing this still wasn't going to work, and flopped on the bed beside her, staring at the ceiling. She leaned over, talking to him, and then hopped out of bed, pulled on a t-shirt and left her bedroom.

Shelby met her mom coming from the other direction down the hallway.

"What did you tell him?" Donna whispered.

"I told him I thought Chase had some lube in his bedroom that would help, and told him to wait while I looked for it."

"Good girl," Donna said, and quickly kissed her daughter as they passed each other.

Donna waited a few seconds, and then went into Shelby's bedroom, while her daughter went to join her father. Everything was going as planned.

Two minutes later, Shelby was on all fours on her parents' bed, sucking on her dad's stiff cock while he worked a dilator back and forth in her tight pussy, trying to help her relax. They were both watching the screen as Greg sat nervously on the bed, ears alert for his girlfriend's return, while Donna sat beside him, her hand beneath the blanket and obviously wrapped around his cock.

The blanket bounced up and down as she kept his cock hard, and his eyes rolled back in his head as he slipped a hand inside her housecoat and played with her breasts.

"You better get back in there," Jack said, as he reluctantly pulled his cock out of his daughter's mouth and the tiny dildo out of her pussy. "You're ready now, and I don't think your boyfriend is going to last much longer if you don't get your mom out of there."

Shelby smiled as she gave her dad's thick shaft one last squeeze, and then ran out in the hallway and yelled, "Mom! Can you come here for a second?"

Jack watched the screen as Greg jumped at the sound of his girlfriend's voice, and then Donna gave him a quick kiss and left him on the bed, the blanket tented in front of him.

As Shelby rejoined him a few moments later, Donna came back to the bedroom to see if their plan had worked.

She nervously watched as her daughter quickly spread her legs and guided her boyfriend between them. Her pussy was soaking wet from sucking her dad's cock and Greg was hard as a rock from Donna's handjob.

Shelby grimaced as he eased forward, pressing his knob against her opening, and then gasped in relief as his shaft slipped inside her. She pulled him close and kissed him hard, and then nodded her head for him to continue. Greg slowly, ever so slowly, slid his cock inside, and Shelby's mouth opened in a silent moan as he stretched her wide.

When he was halfway in she put her hand on his chest to make him stop. And after she relaxed for a few seconds, she nodded again and he slowly pumped his hips, his cock half inside her as he slowly fucked her.

Donna clapped her hands in excitement as she watched them make love, while her husband had his hand beneath the blanket, stroking his stiff cock as he watched his little girl get fucked.

But seconds later Shelby made Greg stop, shaking her head and telling him to pull it out. After a quick kiss on the lips and a few whispered words, she left him high and dry again and headed out to the hallway as her mom appeared from her own bedroom, pulling on her housecoat.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"I don't know," she said, "it was going great. But then I started to think about it too much, and it started to hurt again."

Donna put her hand between her daughter's legs and felt her pussy. "You're not wet enough," she whispered. "Go suck your father some more, and I'll try to keep Greg busy."

Shelby nodded and headed down the hallway.

When he saw his daughter enter the bedroom, Jack immediately slid over to make room and pulled back the blanket so she could keep blowing him.

But Shelby slid beside him and said, "Daddy...if you don't mind doing it...I think I'd get even wetter if you rubbed it against my pussy."

Jack was surprised at the request, but wanted to help. "Sure, babe," he said, and quickly moved on top of her.

Spreading her legs as wide as they'd go, he sat on his knees between them, his heavy cock hanging only inches from her tender pussy.

Without waiting for him to start, Shelby grasped his shaft and started to tease her clit with his knob, using it like a big dildo.

Jack looked down at his baby girl, squirming on the bed as she stroked his cock against her tiny pussy with one hand while squeezing her breast with the other, and felt himself getting even harder as he saw how wet she was getting.

In the other bedroom, Greg was shocked to see Donna sneaking into her daughter's bedroom again.

"Mrs. Stroker," he said, swallowing nervously, "you can't keep coming in here. Shelby will catch us."

Donna, desperate to put him at ease, said, "It's okay, Greg, she knows I'm in here with you."

"She -- she does?"

"Yes, honey, she told me what the two of you are trying to do, and the problems you're having. She just went to look for more lube in the bathroom. And while she's looking, she wanted me to make sure you didn't go anywhere."

Greg stiffened as Donna rubbed his swollen cock through the blanket.

"Is that okay, honey? My touching you like this?"

He quickly nodded, his ears alert for any sign of Shelby's return.

"You fucked me so well in the laundry room last week," she whispered, "I don't know what I'd do if I thought you didn't want to share this beautiful cock with me too."

Greg didn't answer, he just moaned as she slid her hand under the blanket and squeezed his stiff shaft.

Donna took his hand and placed it between her legs, letting him explore the folds of her pussy. "See how wet you get me?" she whispered.

In the other bedroom, Jack was trying to watch two things at once. In front of him, Shelby had progressed from rubbing her clit with his prick and was now trying to get the head of his cock into her wet pussy, moaning as she felt it stretching her tiny hole wide. And on the television screen, he was shocked to see his wife had straddled Greg and, even though her housecoat blocked the view, was riding him like a cowgirl.

Donna hadn't planned on letting her future son-in law fuck her again so soon, but she'd got too turned on knowing that her daughter was sucking off her dad while they both watched her give Greg a handjob. And now she was dying to get fucked.

He'd got so stiff and his cock looked so big, she just had to feel it in her pussy one more time. But now that she was bouncing up and down on his pole and he had her housecoat open, sucking on her nipples, she knew she'd made a mistake.

She reached behind, and when she squeezed his swollen balls she knew the poor kid was about to blow his load. Donna reluctantly let his cock slip out of her soaked pussy as he groaned in disappointment.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers