Meet the Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers

If she had her way he would have filled her with cum, but she knew the plan was for him to fill her daughter instead. Wondering what was taking Shelby so long, and knowing that if she touched Greg's cock again it would go off, Donna stalled for time.

"Taking your big cock makes me thirsty," she whispered, as Greg squeezed his aching shaft, desperate for release. "I'm going to go get us a drink."

After she left, Greg shook his head. He felt like he was going insane. He'd been lucky not to get caught the first time he'd fucked his girlfriend's mom in the laundry room, and now he was fucking her right on his girlfriend's bed, knowing that she might walk back in the room any second. He loved Shelby, and didn't want to do anything to hurt her, but he found her mom impossible to resist.

Wondering what could be taking Shelby so long, and hoping for his sake that she'd get back before her mom did, Greg pulled his pants on and went to check the bathroom.

He was surprised to see the door open and the light off, but then he heard moaning coming from down the hallway.

Greg tiptoed down to her parents' bedroom, and his jaw dropped when he peeked through the doorway.

Donna was just coming back from the kitchen with a glass of ice water for Greg when she spotted him by her door.

He was staring into her bedroom and she knew he'd caught Shelby sucking off her dad. Worried about what he'd do next, Donna hurried down the hall to try to calm him down.

But Greg didn't hear her coming toward him; he was too busy watching the show in the bedroom. And too busy beating his cock.

Donna was shocked when she realized his pants were open and he was masturbating just outside her bedroom door. When he heard her he started, and when their eyes met she instantly recognized the guilty look in his eyes. Her husband had the exact same look the first night she'd met him -- the eyes of a voyeur.

He was obviously more worried that he'd been caught peeking than worried about what he'd seen. He went to stuff his throbbing cock back into his pants but Donna stopped him and pulled it back out.

Stroking it for him, they both peeked through the door and her eyes went wide when she saw what was happening on her bed.

Shelby was on her back with her legs in the air, hooked over her father's arms as he plowed her pussy. Her back was arched and she was clawing at the sheets as her father filled her with long, slow strokes.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," she whimpered. "Fuck me more...fuck me more."

Donna was amazed. Yesterday her daughter had just progressed to the largest vaginal dilator and now she was taking her dad's entire cock, which was far longer and thicker.

But the doctor had told them that a large part of vaginismus was mental, and apparently Shelby had got over her mental block.

Seeing that Greg's eyes were glued to the show, Donna dropped to her knees and started to suck him. As she bobbed back and forth on his incredibly stiff cock, she could hear the mattress bouncing behind her.

The queen-sized bed creaked underneath Shelby and her dad as he slammed his thick cock in and out of her. He was worried after all of the problems she'd been having that he should go slow, but she kept grabbing his hips and telling him to go faster.

"Are you sure you're okay, babe?"

"Oh, yes...oh, fuck, yes...your big cock feels so fucking good in my tiny pussy, Daddy!"

Jack started to fuck her even harder, and she wrapped her arms around him and tried to hang on. Her breasts were crushed against him and they were both covered in a thin sheen of perspiration, as she planted soft kisses on his neck while he plunged his thick cock in and out of her.

But he couldn't keep up the pace and, panting from the adrenaline coursing through his body, pulled his slick pole out and tried to catch his breath.

"Get on your hand and knees," he gasped. "I need to change positions."

"Are you sure?" she said, as she followed his instructions. "I've never tried this position before."

"Trust me, you're going to love it."

And as soon as he slid his cock in, Shelby realized she did. Her mouth fell open and she moaned as his size filled her.

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Uh huh," she groaned.

Jack loved the view. Her tight pussy was wrapped like a sheath around his thick shaft, and her beautiful bubble butt was pressed against his hips. Reaching underneath, he grabbed her full breasts and used them to rock her back and forth on his cock. And soon her ass was bouncing against his hips as he impaled her on his pole.

"Oh, fuuuck, Dadd-eee!" she cried, as her moans of pleasure echoed off the walls.

He looked down and saw his swollen shaft was covered in her cream; she was coming all over his cock.

He knew he was near the finish line. He straightened up and grabbed her hips, driving her on and off his cock faster and harder as she shouted incoherent cries of pleasure.

Finally, he couldn't take any more and, with a groan, he pulled his cock out and fired a thick shot of cum that landed halfway up her back and a second one that splattered against her ass.

She moaned as she felt the warm liquid on her cool skin and collapsed on the bed, having just enjoyed the best fuck of her life.

They both turned their heads as Donna stepped through the door and half-closed it behind her.

"Mom," Shelby gasped, "it worked. Dad got every inch of his -- "

"I saw, honey," she said, as she kissed her daughter on the top of her head and grabbed tissues to clean her up. "I was watching the two of you from the doorway. You were amazing; I'm so proud of you.

"But there's someone else who also needs a turn. Come in here, Greg."

Shelby nervously covered herself with the blanket. While her dad was fucking her senseless, she'd completely forgotten about her boyfriend.

Donna looked toward the door as her husband pulled his boxer shorts back on. "Greg?"

But Greg wasn't there. When Donna had stopped sucking him off and went in the bedroom to congratulate her daughter on taking every inch of her father's huge cock, Greg had spotted the television monitor.

As soon as he saw it he realized that Mr. Stroker had not only seen him trying to fuck his daughter, he'd also just watched him fuck his wife.

When Jack opened the bedroom door, Greg was already at the far end of the hallway, getting ready to run.

Donna stepped in front of her husband, realizing what was going on. "Greg, Mr. Stroker knows what you've been doing with me, he has from the start."

Not exactly reassured by her answer, or the way her husband was looking at him, Greg took another cautious step backwards.

But then Shelby stepped between her parents, and walked naked down the hallway and took his hand.

"It's okay, Greg," she said. "It was all part of my mom's plan...you with her...me with my dad."

"Plan? Plan for what?"

"Their plan so we can be together. We both know that I...had a problem. But, thanks to their help, I'm over it -- I'm ready now."

"Ready? You mean, ready to..."

Shelby smiled and nodded. Taking Greg's hand and flashing a smile at her parents, she led him into her bedroom and shut the door.

Donna hugged her husband as she watched them disappear. She knew Greg was a part of their family now and that their secret would be safe -- he was a Stroker.

She led her husband back into their bedroom, and as he sat on the bed she turned the television off.

"They need some privacy," she said. "And after everything that happened tonight, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how badly I need you to fuck me."

But as she pulled his boxers down, she saw that he was completely limp. She flopped his flaccid cock from side to side as he gave her a guilty look.

"This is why I told you not to fuck Shelby until tomorrow! You were just supposed to get her ready for Greg. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Maybe if you suck me for a bit?"

"Are you kidding me? I saw how hard you came. This little guy is going to be asleep until morning."

Jack didn't say anything; he knew she was right -- he'd poured every ounce of his sexual energy into fucking his daughter.

"So Shelby gets to have both you and Greg, who'll probably fuck her repeatedly tonight, and I don't get anything?"

"Sorry. Want me to get out one of those dilators?"

Donna hit him with the pillow. "Go to sleep, I'll go see if there's something dirty on Netflix."

As she turned off the light, Donna headed down the hallway and listened at her daughter's door. She didn't need a hidden camera to tell her what was happening on the other side; the squeaking of the bed and her daughter's sighs and moans told her everything.

Donna was tempted to knock on the door and ask if she could join them, but knew this was Shelby's night.

She was just about to head to the living room when she noticed Chase's door was open and his light was on. She was stunned when she looked through the doorway and saw her son throwing his backpack down beside his bed.

"Hey, Mom," he said. "A friend was driving down this way, so I thought I'd tag along and surprise you."

Donna didn't think she'd ever been happier to see anyone in her whole life, and gently bit her lower lip when she saw the size of the bulge in the front of his pants.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea of how glad I am to see you." Letting her housecoat slide to the floor, she slowly closed the door behind her.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers