Meeting A Lonely Looking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And I love you very much too. I’ve told you I want to marry you and have children. I have to work a little longer to attain my financial goals. With the money the arabs gave me, I’ll soon have it.”

“How much longer will that be?”

“Maybe not too long. This past week, I was introduced to several wealthy men. When I was out of hearing distance of my two arab escorts, I was asked if I would spend some time with them. I have their phone numbers and can call them. Give me a couple more months and I’ll have all the money I need.”

“Alright, I’ll agree to go along with that plan.”

Mary then said, “I was going to get around to tell you, I already have a date with a wealthy divorced man about sixty years old. He is nice looking and I will fly out of here next Saturday to spend a week with him in Hawaii. I’ll leave on Saturday to meet him in Los Angeles and fly with him to Hawaii. He gave me a check so that I can buy appropriate clothes for the trip. Evidently he is very wealthy and offered me a lot more money than I can make working for the madam.”

“Wow! That was fast! A sixty year old guy wants sex with a young pretty girl like you. I don’t blame him. Maybe I can’t be too jealous as long as you fuck the old guys.”

Mary sat her wine glass down and leaned into Greg for a long lingering kiss. She said, “Now, I’m working a few more days for the madam, and then I’ll quit that job. But for now, I want you to love me and take me in the bedroom.”

Greg and Mary went in the bedroom to be in each others arms to share their love. They had sex in several different positions. Mary had several orgasms before they moved into Greg’s favorite six nine position. As he was licking and looking at her pussy and ass, he knew the next night she would be back at the madam’s house to have several cocks sliding in and out of both holes. But for now, he enjoyed licking and looking at her pussy and ass while she was thrilling him with her mouth. Just then, he could feel Mary deep throat him several times causing him to sexually shuddered and exploded in her lovely mouth as she continued to suck him dry.

Tuesday night Mary went back to work to satisfy her men clients in a variety of ways. It seemed each client wanted sex in different ways and she was willing to try most anything.

Greg called Mary on the phone at her apartment Wednesday afternoon to ask, “How did last night go for you?”

“It was a little slow. I had six clients for routine requests. Actually it was a little boring after spending a week in the posh hotel with the two arabs. I told the madam I was going to quit my job for awhile.”

“I thought you were going to quit that job permanently.”

“I intend to, but I don’t like to ‘burn my bridges behind me’ until I know it is going to work out with those wealthy men.”

Mary continued, “I’m working one more night for the madam and I’m though.”

“I wish you were completely though, and we could get married.”

“Sorry, but wait a little longer. After I work my job on Wednesday night, you can come to my apartment and stay with me until I leave on Saturday. Two of my regulars are going to be with me on Wednesday night. It will be nice to see them again and tell them goodby.”

Greg went to Mary’s apartment Thursday when he got off work. They had wine before, during and after dinner. Nothing had been said about sex until they were seated on the couch after dinner.

Greg asked, “Did the two regulars visit you last night?”

“Yes, they were sorry to see me leave and wanted my phone number, but I didn’t give out that information. One guy wanted me to blow him first so that when he got hard again, he could fuck me for a long time before cumming. I let him stay with me for about an hour while he fucked me in many different positions. He even fucked my tits for awhile. He made a few strokes forward, then lifted up to push it to my lips, then back in between my tits. He even fucked my ass for a short time. He got his money’s worth and gave me a very generous tip.”

Greg removed her blouse and bra to free her breasts. He could just about visualize a guy’s cock sliding between her large tits and then the cock pushed up to her lovely lips that he was now kissing. Jealousy was beginning to get him down, but it turned him on to hear about what the guys were doing with the girl he wanted to marry.

Greg drove Mary to the airport on Saturday. Again, they parked in a lonely spot in the parking garage. After several sexy kisses, Mary unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and bent down to take it in her mouth. He soon erupted in her mouth as she consumed all of his cum. She wiped her mouth with a tissue and said, “That will have to do you for awhile. I plan to be back in one week. I’ll call you in a few days.”

Greg escorted her to the security gate where they kissed goodbye and declared their love for each other. Greg then went home to his lonely apartment.

A few days later in the evening, Greg received a phone call from Mary.

“Hi, Greg, this is Mary.”

Greg cheerfully responded, “I was wondering when you would call. Are you having fun in Hawaii, and what have you and your wealthy older man been doing.”

“Yes, he has been taking me to many places and is very nice to me. You are probably wondering about the sex. Yes, I have been having sex with him. He fucked me the first two nights we were together. Just routine sex, such as a couple of positions with his cock in me and I gave him one blow job. He told me I gave him the best blow job he ever had.”

“I can believe that because I think you are the best, too.”

“The third night we were out late and he was tired, so we slept in separate beds. He wants me to stay a week with him at his Beverly Hills home when we fly back. He is paying me so good that I can’t refuse. Sorry, that I won’t be home for awhile.”

“I can put up with the inconvenience since you are going to quit your profession soon. Hurry home!”

She quickly said, “I have to hang up now, I’ll call again in a few days.”

A lonely week had gone by for Greg when Mary called him again.

“This is Mary. I have a few minutes in private to talk to you.”

Greg sadly said, “I’ve been very lonely for you. Are you in California?”

“Yes. I’ll give you a run down on what I’ve been doing. I’m living in this beautiful Beverly Hills home. Everyone I meet has been so nice to me even though they know I am being paid to be here.”

Greg responded, “That’s nice to know. What about the sex?”

“Oh! That! Yes there is sex and lots of it. It seems that my wealthy benefactor has a nephew living here with him. He is young and handsome and a lot of fun to be with.”

“Do you mean to indicate you are having sex with both guys?”

“Yes. The older guy doesn’t want sex but about every other night. He told his nephew to have fun with me. This young guy is a business man and also very wealthy. Nearly every night, he takes me to dances and bars and to lots of fun places. We get along just fine. He fucks me often and in many different places, such as being in a parking lot where we crawled over in the back seat. One time he wanted me give him a blow job while we were driving down the freeway in broad daylight.”

Greg asked, “Are you making extra money since you are taking on another guy?”

“Yes, he is paying me more than the older guy. The nephew wants me to stay another month and will pay me lots of money. I’ll soon meet my financial goal at this rate.”

“That’s good to know, then you can quit your profession. By the way, my company offered me a chance to transfer to Montana. That should be a good place to raise a family. We’ll be near a larger city, but we can live out on a small ranch. Would you like that?”

“That sounds wonderful. Take the transfer and we’ll soon be married. I love you, Greg!”

Greg was very pleased with her answer. The next day he told his boss he would take the transfer.

Three weeks later, Mary called again.

“Hi, Greg, this is Mary, I’ll be here one more week, then I’ll come home so that we can be married and move to Montana together. I’m still on the pill, but will go off it when we get married. You probably want a boy for the first one, but I want a girl next. We will be so happy.”

Greg responded, “That is good planning. I have been very jealous lately because you are regularly fucking two guys and the nephew is showing you a good time.”

“Yes, It has been fun, but things have changed a little bit.”

“What happened?”

“I think the nephew is a little tired of me. He has a new girl friend. Now he sends some of his men friends over here to fuck me. They all treat me nice and each man pays me a good sum. Both the old guy who first brought me out to California and the nephew still give me money, so I’m collecting money from several men at the same time.. It seems everyone wants sex in a different way, but nothing too weird I can’t handle. They all tell me I give the best blow jobs.”

Mary hesitated, then continued, “One young guy who really enjoys my blow jobs gave me a diamond bracelet and took me out dancing where there were a lot of other men. They were looking at me and I think my date was rather proud to be with me. After we went out in the parking lot and got in the car, he wanted a blow job before he started driving. Then I gave him another one when we arrived back at the house. By the way, the last few times I gave him a blow job, I didn’t put a condom on him. He wants me to keep my mouth on his slowly shrinking cock while I consume all his cum. I rarely lose a drop. That way I can suck the last bit of cum out of him. He really likes it that way.”

Greg interrupted, “It makes me jealous when you tell me about all the blow jobs you give the guys.

Mary responded, “Sorry, but that’s how I make a lot of money.”

Greg queried her right back, “I want to know, when are you coming home?”

“This rich young guy wants me to be his private mistress and set me up in a beautiful apartment. The money he is offering is fantastic. It’s tempting, but I’ve saved lots of money and I want to marry you.”

“You need to give up this life and come home to me.”

“I’ll soon be home and in your arms again. I’ll stay with this guy until I leave here on Saturday morning. He is giving me a big sum of money. He says he is going to fuck me all Friday night long, then he will drive me to the airport on Saturday morning. If he keeps me awake all night, I’ll try to sleep on the airplane so I can be alert and sexy for you. Meet me at the airport at seven PM. I’ll give up my profession to be your loyal and true wife. I will be so happy that way. No one other than you, my husband, will ever touch me again.”