Meeting Bree Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie looked over at her friend and saw the kindness that others never did, "Ok, you're right, if he's worth having, he's worth fighting for. Give me a few minutes to shower again, I'm a mess," Angie sighed.

"Good girl. This time tomorrow, this will just be an ugly memory.

As Vic and Jamie sat with Dave discussing the contract, Dave noticed that Vic wasn't really there.

"Ok, you two want to tell me what's going on?" Dave asked, looking pointedly at Vic.

"It's nothing," Vic replied, "let's finish this up."

"Like hell it's nothing. Don't make me call Sherry."

Jamie looked from one to the other, "Who is Sherry?" He asked.

"Sherry is my Angie," Dave replied, a twinkle in his eye. "And if I'm any judge, this boy over here, just had a little set too and is all out of sorts."

Vic could feel his temper starting to rise and struggled to keep it in hand, "It's nothing Dave, I'm fine, she's fucking fine, now can we just keep going?"

"The hell it's fine," Jamie spoke up, "I'll tell you what happened if he won't Dave," he said, looking at his friend daring him to interrupt.

Jamie laid it all out about the phone call and noticed Vic looking at him funny, "What? I called Brandi, she told me what happened, I put the rest of it together myself."

Vic shook his head in exasperation, "All of that has nothing whatsoever to do with this," he said.

"You're right Vic, it doesn't," Dave agreed, "but you're hurting and I know I've only known you and Angie a couple of days, but Sherry and I like you, so that means you're a friend.

"Now I'm not condoning adultery, but at the same time, I think that she married him because she couldn't have you and as twisted as that logic sounds, I don't see that as the same thing, so I want to do whatever I can to help you and Angie keep it together."

Jamie spoke up, "You should know that I told Brandi to call Angie's husband and tell him to grow a set and deal with his parents."

"You did what?" Vic exclaimed.

"Well it wasn't going to fix itself and I figured that if I called him it might raise a few flags," Jamie said with a big grin on his face.

"I'm still back on you telling Brandi what to do," Vic said, looking at his friend with new respect. "She's gonna want to fuck you now, you know that right?"

Jamie looked sheepishly at his best friend, "Yeah, that's what she said too."

Dave looked at Vic, "You need to know a few things too my friend, based on what I've heard, you are not being fair."

Vic started to protest.

"No, you let me finish," Dave said, raising his hand to cut Vic off.

"You have a beautiful young lady that worships you and because of the way that an ex wife treated you or your mother or whoever, you are going to walk away when she's asking for clarity?

"That's just cold Vic and from what I saw yesterday, that doesn't sound like you at all. You need to allow Angie some latitude and give her a chance."

Vic looked at Dave and Jamie, "When did we turn this business meeting into a hug fest?"

"Get the stick out of your ass Vic, man up and admit you were wrong. What the fuck was Angie supposed to do?" Jamie asked.

"You don't give her enough information and then you get upset when she asks for answers, willing to throw it all away so she can be with you and how do you react? Like a spoiled child. She should have kicked you in the nuts and left your sorry ass there in the room for the maids to find."

"Don't hold back J, tell me what you really think," Vic said, smirking at the fire in his friend's eyes.

"I don't think he'd say it if he didn't care about the both of you," Dave interjected.

"You know I did the same thing to Sherry," Dave said to Vic, "I reacted the same way because of things that had been done by someone else and figured that exactly how she was going to treat me.

"And just for the record, she did give me a kick in the nuts, literally. She has a wicked temper and after putting up with me on the fence for over a year, one day she snapped. She'd had enough and she tried to drive my nuts through the goal posts from fifty yards out.

"Having my undivided attention, she then proceeded to explain to me how she wasn't my ex wife, ex girlfriend or mother. How she had stuck by me time after time when I had given her nothing to go on.

"When she finished she said I had 24 hours to make a decision but after that, she was going to move on. That being alone without me was better than living with me wondering if I was going to just disappear.

"I'm not telling you what to do, but to be fair to Angie, you really need to make up your mind what you want. Forget the logistics of where you are and where she is, how old you are and all that other horse shit and make a damn decision."

Vic looked at his new friend, "Thanks Dave, your figurative kick in the nuts was probably better than the one that Sherry gave you."

"Yep, and you can be glad that I didn't invite Sherry down here because she would have booted you. She told me later it was the most therapeutic thing that she had ever done."

"Can we finish this up? I think I need to go and talk to Angie."

"You go ahead," Dave said, "Jamie and I have been doing all the work anyway," he kidded.

Vic smiled, "Yeah, I guess you have. I'll see you guys later."

Getting off the elevator, Vic took a deep breath as he moved toward his room. He stood out in the hall for five minutes before using his key card to gain entrance.

As he entered the room, he noticed that Angie and Brandi were quietly talking in the bedroom.

He walked silently into the bedroom looking at Angie the whole time. Brandi had her back to the door and didn't notice him, but did see that her friend was suddenly looking a little frightened.

She turned to see Vic, "Hey Studly," she said as she turned toward him.

"Hey Brandi," Vic replied, "could you give Angie and I a few minutes?"

"Sure thing buddy," she replied, squeezing Angie's hand as she moved off the bed and touching Vic's arm as she went by, whispering softly to him, "It's going to be fine Vic."

After she left the room, the silence seemed to be deafening to Vic.

"I owe you an apology Ange," Vic started.

"No, it's me who should..." Angie started to interrupt until Vic raised his hand to cut her off.

"Just let me finish please."

Angie nodded to him.

"I'm sorry, I was a giant ass. I didn't consider everything and was only going on what I perceived, not taking into consideration what my words and actions were doing to you.

"I said some things that should never have been said. I can't take them back, but I want you to know that you are the most important person in my life.

I've tried and tried to keep you at arms length to protect myself by telling both you and me that I was protecting you...that was wrong. Either I'm in this or I'm not and if you'll allow me the chance, I'd like to work on us.

He raised his head to look over at Angie for reaction and saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'll understand if it's too late Ange," he said, misinterpreting the tears.

"No, you big goof," Angie sobbed, "I love you, I want to be with you, I NEED to be with you. What don't you understand about that?"

Vic smiled sheepishly, "Can I blame it on the Canadian cold addling my brain?"

Angie laughed, "No! I'm not 'her' Vic. I don't know who she was to mess you up like this, but I'm not her."

Vic moved over to the bed, "I know princess, I'm sorry."

Angie moved into his arms, unshed tears brimming in her eyes, "I love you, you know."

Vic looked down at the beautiful angel in his arms, "I know you do. I don't understand it and maybe that's part of the problem."

"Can I have a kiss?" Angie asked softly.

Vic lowered his face to hers, and gently kissed her mouth, their lips softly moving in rhythm together, his hands moving softly along the side of her neck.

Angie moved toward the middle of the bed, reaching down to pull her top over her head, baring her breasts to her lover.

"Come to me Master," she said huskily, "take me and make me yours."

Vic climbed on the bed after removing his clothing, pulling Angie into his embrace, "No princess, right now, there is no Master, there is only me and you, that's it."

Angie's smile broadened at his words as she moved closer into his embrace, "Make love to me Vic, let me feel all of you."

Vic took her face in his hands, bending his head down to her and capturing her lips with his, her body falling back onto the pillows as he followed her down.

His hands moved along her body, playing it like a finely tuned instrument, touching all the sensitive areas and eliciting moans of pleasure from Angie.

"In me," Angie gasped, "please put it in."

Vic looked lovingly down into her eyes, "I think you should put it in Bree," Vic responded, as he rolled to his side and onto his back, gently guiding Angie on top of him.

Angie looked down and saw the love he held for her deep in his eyes as she straddled his torso, her pussy lips distended in arousal leaving a little trail of her juices down his stomach on the way to capturing his cock.

She reached between her legs and gently lifted his cock until it was pressed against her entrance. Pushing back, she felt him pierce her opening, a sigh escaping their mouths as she sank fully onto his hardness.

She began to gently gyrate her pelvis back on forth on him, feeling every part of his cock as it moved in and out of her.

His hands moved up to gently tweak her nipples, his fingers pulling her body forward so his lips could capture hers.

As their lips met, the shear intimacy of the moment captured them and they lost themselves to the emotion.

"I'm not going to last baby," he whispered to her.

"Me either," she panted back, the intimacy of the moment moving them both along rapidly toward their orgasms.

She backed off looking into his eyes, "Cum in me Vic, fill me up."

Vic lifted his hips, thrusting into her as his orgasm shot through him, "AHhhhhh," he moaned as his cum rocketed into her depths.

"UNHHH," she cried as she matched his intensity, her orgasm coming as she felt the first blast of his semen.

As they lay recovering, he whispered to her, "I love you Bree."

"I love you too Master," she responded, a little smile on her lips, "I know you still don't understand everything about me, but you truly do own me baby. There is no one in this world that I place higher than you."

Vic turned his face to hers, his finger following her jawline, "I think there is so much more to this than I have ever been willing to face. I want to own you, Bree, I really do. But at the same time I want to be worthy of that trust and from what I saw of myself a few hours ago, I'm not sure that I am."

Angie moved her hand up to grasp the finger tracing her face and brought it's tip to her lips, "Just the fact that you came back and talked to me made you worthy Vic," she said, "I love you so much and have for years, you just need to come to grips with the fact that a hot twenty six year old wants you," she teased.

"That's a steep learning curve for me Bree," Vic responded, "but I'll do my best to make the necessary adjustments."

"Bree, will you be my date tonight?" Vic asked.

Angie smiled at her lover, "I would love to be your date tonight and you should know that I have a very special evening planned tonight for the owner of my heart. This is going to be the best reception you have ever attended."

Vic raised his head from the pillow, looking over at his lover, pulling her over so her head rested on his chest, "I think I'd rather just stay in bed with you than go to a reception."

"Oh no you don't," Angie retorted, raising her body to look at him, "Brandi and I planned this whole thing out and you're going...please."

Vic laughed, "Alright, we'll go. But you know me and parties."

"I know baby, you're a hermit, I get it, but I really want to go and watch you work the room. I love to watch the fire in your eyes when you see a contract on the horizon. I don't want to be there when you're talking about it, but the intensity that you show is hot."

"Maybe I'll take you with me for negotiations," Vic said, "they'll be so busy staring at your cleavage, they won't hear a thing I'm saying."

Angie slapped his arm, "Who said there would be cleavage?"

"Darling, I know you and if your dress wasn't going to drive me crazy, you wouldn't be pushing to go to this thing."

Angie rose up, kissing him on the tip of the nose, "keep that in mind lover," she said as she climbed over him and out of the bed, "I'll be right back," she said, moving into the bathroom.

As she was cleaning up she heard the room phone ring and Vic answer it. As she exited the bathroom, Vic was hanging up, a puzzled look on his face.

Angie stopped, a look of concern on her face as she felt her stomach tighten, "Is everything ok, Vic?" She asked in a whisper, remembering all to well the last time the phone had rang.

"Huh?" Vic asked, his eyes coming back into focus, "That was Dave, he, umm, just wanted to ask me something."

Angie felt her body relax, "Oh? And what was he wanted to ask you."

Vic looked over at Angie, "I'll have to talk to Jamie before I can say anything Ange."

Angie looked puzzled, "Ok, but is it something that affects us?"

The look on his face told Angie that he wasn't being completely honest with her, "Tell me Vic," Angie said, her hands clasped nervously in front of her.

Vic looked into her eyes and saw the fear there, "No baby, it's really nothing that you should be concerned with and I can't say anything until after I talk to Jamie. I promise you it's not bad."

She wanted to push it, but at the same time she knew how stubborn he could be and she didn't want to return to their earlier argument.

Almost as if he could read her mind, Vic indicated that she should come and sit beside him on the bed. "I think we need to talk about some of the things that came up this morning," he said, placing her discarded robe around her naked shoulders.

"More specifically, I need to talk about some of the things that were said," he sighed.

"When I left the room, I was so angry, so very angry and I was blaming you and blaming Brad, hell I was blaming Jamie for bringing me here. But the truth is, there was no one to blame but myself.

"When I was downstairs, Dave told me that he and Sherry went through something very similar, well, without the husband thing, but with all the emotional baggage, thank god you don't have her temper." Vic shook himself, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm trying to do the right thing here in the midst of doing something that I know isn't right."

He looked into Angie's eyes hoping that she was able to follow what he was saying. She smiled at him, and gently took his hand in hers.

"I know what you're thinking baby," she said, leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek. "I know that the fact that I'm married is driving you crazy. That you are pulling me into this wanton behavior, tearing up our home," she looked at him for confirmation.

He looked at her waiting for her to continue.

She took a deep breath, "Look, I know what you feel, I know what you think, lord knows you've said it enough," she stopped to try and gather her thoughts, "this is not an easy topic for us. I know what I'm trying to say, but I'm not doing a very good job of it.

"Let me start again. First and last, I love you Victor, you're my guy. I know that me being married is a big obstacle to you and it should be to me too, but for whatever reason, it's just not.

"I'm not going to tell you I don't love Brad, I do, but it's not even close to the same thing. This is going to sound callous, but I married Brad after you disappeared the last time and I thought you were never coming back and I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

"When you did return, it was like you had never left, like we had just talked yesterday and it felt right. I know what I said to you about hooking you up with one of my friends if you came to visit, but I never ever for one second believed that I would have the opportunity to look at you any other way than your webcam.

"Then you show up here, and I get to see you, to look into your eyes, to see your crooked little smile, to feel your hand in mine, your lips on mine or on any part of me. This is what I've wanted for the past six years, Vic, only this."

Angie squeezed his hand, "This morning when you said you didn't own me but that he did, you were wrong. He can never own me like you do, even if you got up and left right now and I never saw you again, my heart and soul belong to you and you alone. We've both seen other people over the past few years, I married one of them on paper, but I couldn't give him my heart, I didn't have it to give anymore."

"Wow," Vic said after a long pause. "I don't know what to say to that."

"I'm not asking for you to say anything," Angie replied, "I don't want you to move into business mode where you have the right answer for everything, this is between you and me right now, Vic and Angie, tell me how you feel and don't sugarcoat it, please, I deserve that much."

Angie looked sideways at him, "And DON'T use your damn logistics on me about moving and leaving my family and only having you and all the other bullshit you like to spew, tell me how you feel."

Vic looked at her sheepishly knowing she had caught him just as he was about to start talking about that very thing.

"Ok, let me do it like this," he replied, turning sideways so that he faced her and could look directly into her eyes, "I love you and have loved you for the past six years. Even when we weren't chatting, there was hardly a day went by that I didn't think about what you were doing, who you were seeing and if this were a perfect world, I'd take you away with me.

"There is nothing that I would love more than to wake up every morning to see your beautiful face asleep on the pillow beside me."

Angie smiled, "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"I know how difficult this all seems to you baby, but you need to know that you're my man. Before the other night it was a dream, something I thought about all the time but never thought would ever happen. But now that I've had you, I can't go back."

"What are you trying to say Ange?" Vic asked, her last statement grabbing his attention.

Angie squeezed his hand a little tighter, "Remember a few months ago, when I told you that I was leaving Brad and then my granddad died and I was such a mess?"

Vic nodded.

"Well, that threw a wrench into things as far as the divorce went and I just couldn't handle being alone and Brad took that to mean that I wanted to work through things. But you need to know that we haven't been intimate since before gramps died, I can't do it.

"The other night, the first night you were here, you sent a text to Brandi saying that 'Brad was welcome', do you remember that?"

"Yeah, I remember. Sorry, that was me being stupid," Vic said.

"Yeah, it was," Angie agreed, "and don't forget insecure, but that's not why I asked.

"You need to know that I never did that to you, I would never do that to you. I was not going to go home and fuck Brad after I kissed you. I'm only a slut for you baby," Angie said, running the tips of her fingers along his jaw line, "I'm not a real slut."

She moved her hand to the inside of his knee and lightly caressed up the inside of his thigh, "I know that I'm a sexual creature, I've always been like that, but you bring out a side of me that I didn't even know was there."

Her hand continued to move back and forth along his thigh in reflection as she looked into his face, "I'm tired Vic, can you just lie with me for a while and hold me in your arms?"

Without a word, he moved back to lie on the bed and to bring her into his embrace, the two of them laying there thinking about the days events. She pulled away from him to remove her robe, "It's only fair, that I be naked too baby," she said snuggling back into his embrace.