Meeting Bree Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Angela Breane," he whispered as he felt her body relax in slumber. His lips kissed the back of her neck lightly as he dozed into a fitful sleep.

Two hours later he opened he awoke to find her beautiful eyes inches from his face, a smile playing across her lips, "Finally," she whispered to him.

He raised his eyebrows in question to what she said.

"I finally got to watch you sleep," she replied to his unasked question.

He pulled her into a warm hug, enjoying the sensation of her body molding to his, the pressure of her naked breasts pushing against his chest awakening his body in other areas.

As their lower bodies contacted, Angie laughed, "It seems that both heads woke about the same time baby."

She reached between them to stroke his hardness in her hand, "I love the contrast of the softness of your skin to the strength of your erection," she moaned as she opened her mouth to kiss her lover.

His hand moved to draw little circles on the flesh of her ass and moved up the contours of her side, drinking in every nuance of her body, allowing himself to 'see' her body by touch.

He returned her kiss slowly, their tongues slowly touching, gently running along the lips of their partner. "I want to wait until tonight princess," Vic said, pulling back to look in her eyes, "I want tonight to be special."

"Mmm, me too lover," she responded, moving her hand over his and bringing it to her breast, allowing him to feel her distended nipple, "do you see how you affect me with one kiss?" She asked.

Her hand slowly pushed his hand down her body between them to her swollen lips, "Can you see how wet you made me in the forty five seconds that we've been kissing?"

"That's enough of that Angie," Vic said, pulling away and climbing out of the bed.

"But baby, don't you want to feed the pussy?" Angie asked in her little girl voice, spreading her legs wide and pulling her lips apart showing her lover the pink flesh.

"Keep it up and the crop is coming out missy," he said, turning away before the temptation became too much. "I have to get a shower and go meet with Jamie to see how things went with Dave."

"Alright, but don't say you weren't offered," Angie giggled. "Oh, by the way, would it be okay if you got ready in Jamie's room tonight? Brandi and I will meet you guys at the reception around 7:30 if that's okay with you."

Vic looked over at her, shaking his head, "Kicked out of my own room," he mumbled as he moved into the bathroom, "remind me again who's who in this relationship."

"Baby, there is no doubt in anyone's mind who the Master is," Angie purred, coming into the bathroom behind him and molding her naked chest to his back.

She reached around grasping his hard cock in her hand, stroking it up and down, feeling the soft skin grazing against her palm. Watching his eyes in the mirror, she smirked when she saw his eyes darken in lust.

His hand reached down and took her by the wrist, "I tried to warn you princess, but you just keep pushing," he said as he led her back into the bedroom, "On your back, legs spread, arms above your head."

The look on her face told him that this was exactly what she had been pushing for, "Princess, you are definitely going to be sorry you pushed this envelope."

He reached under the bed and pulled out his bag. As he reached inside, he looked to see Angie watching him from the bed, her chest rising and falling as her breathing accelerated in anticipation.

From the bag he withdrew to long silken ropes and proceeded to tie her wrists over her head to the headboard of the bed. Next he took out a black silk scarf and wrapped it around her eyes, "It's no fun if you see what's coming is it princess?"

She could hear him rummaging around in the bag for something else and fully expected to feel the lash of the crop across her bared flesh, but nothing came. Suddenly all was silence, he had stopped moving.

Her mind raced wondering what he was going to do, waiting to feel something, anything.

She felt the cold of smooth plastic sliding up the inside of her thigh from her knee. Still unsure what was happening, she knew better than to say anything.

"I've got to shower princess," his voice sounded in a monotone, "but you won't be without something to keep your attention.

Her breathing caught as she felt the rounded edge of whatever he held in his hand sliding into her opening. Suddenly there she heard something 'click' from beside her, just before she felt the vibration of the egg he had pushed into her pussy.

"You are not permitted to cum, nor are you permitted to expel the egg, is that clear?" He asked.

A low moan escaped her lips, "Oh gawd, yes Master," she replied, her pelvis already lifting off the mattress at the sensation between her legs.

"I have to get a shower princess; I've set the remote to a lower setting to help you stay just on the edge."

She heard him enter the bathroom and turn the shower on. Suddenly there was a spike in the vibration of the egg, causing a long keening wail to come from her lips, her hips thrusting sharply into the air.

"Just checking the range of the remote princess," Vic said from the bathroom door, once again lowering the vibration level.

Angie heard the shower door being opened and closed as Vic got in to get ready for his meeting.

She felt her pussy convulse reflexively around the egg vibrating her to the core, "Damn those kegel exercises," she muttered through clenched teeth.

Her hands twisted around grabbing at the silk ties that held her bound as she felt her body being held just below the threshold of orgasm, her pussy continuing to clamp down on the egg, the background noise of the shower reminding her that her Master was only twenty feet away.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as her mantra, her hips swinging in slow, thrusting motions. Her body was wanting desperately to disobey the order not to cum. By the time Vic had ended his shower and gotten out to dry his body, he could tell that Angie was lost to the lust that was being created between her legs. He smiled to himself as he watched the sensuous dance that her body performed on the mattress.

He moved quietly over to the side of the bed and looked down at his lover, her face contorted in concentration, moaning softly at the intensity that the situation created.

He reached out and gently grasped her distended nipple, pulling and twisting on it at the same time.

The sudden touch of his hand on her body startled her and snapped her back to reality, not to mention drove her pleasure meter up another notch, "UNGGHHH, oh gawd baby, please, I'm sorry, I won't misbehave again Master, just please, please, please, let me cum."

Vic bent over, bringing his lips next to her ear, snaking the tip of his tongue out to trace along her lobe causing to moan deeply, "I wonder what it would be like pet if I put a second egg up your ass?"

The image his words painted were almost too much for Angie, causing her to moan deeply, "Please, Master, let your slut cum."

Suddenly the vibration of the egg died completely, leaving Angie feeling a deep sense of loss, "No princess, you're not cumming until I say it's ok. Now you be a good girl and get some rest. I have to go meet Jamie, I'll be back shortly."

"Nooo, don't do that to me," Angie pleaded. "Wait, what do you mean get some rest? You have to untie me, Brandi's going to be here by 1:30 and I need to be ready to go."

Vic laughed as he got dressed, "Don't worry baby, I've taken care of everything. Brandi will be here on time. I'll leave my keycard at the front desk for her."

"Vic, you can't just leave me here," Angie said, a bit of anger slipping into her voice.

"I can and I will," Vic replied, the tone of his voice telling Angie what she couldn't see in his eyes. He was the one calling the shots. "I'll be back by three and gather my things for tonight.

"I'll see you princess," he whispered as he bent to capture her lips in his in a soft, passionate kiss, his hand sliding down across her soaked cunt, "Mmm, I love the smell of your hot little cunt baby," he said as he rose to leave.

The kiss only served to ignite the spark that was already glowing in her core, his finger a tease that promised more to come, but when?

She had lost all track of time and tried to remember what time they had woke up from their nap and how long before Brandi showed up. The exertions caused by his teasing had taken a toll on her body and she felt herself fading into a restless slumber.

In her dream, her lover had returned and whispered his love into her ear as he turned the dial on the vibrating egg that he had failed to remove earlier, causing her to squirm in ecstasy, her hips beginning to once again make slow circular motions in time to the pulsing of the egg.

"Wow, I've read about these but I've never seen one in action," the voice on the other side of her blindfold said. "Brandi?" Angie asked, feeling the flame of embarrassment, realizing that not only was she naked, but very aroused.

"Wait, how did you get the controls?"

Brandi laughed, "Your Master left them for me with the keycard. He said that I could tease you, but I wasn't allowed to let you cum. If you cum, we both get the crop, and I'll be damned if I don't believe he'd do it."

"He'd do it alright," Angie moaned through pursed lips as the vibrations of the egg did what they were intended to do.

"Brandi, untie me!" Angie demanded.

"Oh, I don't think so Ange," Brandi replied, a slight catch to her voice, "do you have any idea how hot you look right now all tied up like that, you pussy all swollen and wet, hard nipples sticking up just begging to have someone suck on them or pinch them?"

"Even being embarrassed looks totally hot on you Angie," Brandi continued. "That man of yours certainly seems to know what pushes your buttons."

"Oh and just so you know, he told me that if you started getting bossy, that I was to tell him and he would deal with you."

"He did not!" Angie retorted, the anger flaring in her voice again.

Brandi laughed, "He also said you'd say just that, so he gave me this."

Angie heard rustling as Brandi reached into her shoulder bag and retrieved a mini recorder. She pressed play and placed it down to ensure that Angie could hear what was being said.

"Hello my little pet," Vic's voice spoke from the machine, "Brandi felt that if she were to go to our room and begin to tease you that you would never believe her that I had put her up to it. This message is to assure you that I am aware of what she is about to do and short of bringing you to orgasm, she is permitted to tease you as much as she likes. Any attempt by you to tell her what to do, will be met with punishment when I see you. I love you Bree."

Brandi laughed as she saw the look of consternation on Angie's face, "Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle."

"Please Brandi, don't make me do this," Angie pleaded.

"It's not me sweetie, it's that wonderful man of yours. Did I tell you how hot you look in that rumpled up bed?"

With that Angie felt the vibration of the egg increase, taking her mind off the embarrassing situation of having her best friend at the controls, "Ohmygodddd" she moaned in reaction to the increase pressure.

She felt like her clit was going to explode with the pleasure that was being provided, her breathing increased as she tried desperately not to give in to the pleasure.

"Don't worry baby girl," her best friend said, "I can't keep this up for long, we have to go to the salon in forty five minutes and it's going to take you some time to get ready. I just wanted to see what you looked like when you were all wound up and I have to say, you look H-O-T!"

The vibrations slowed to a stop as Brandi turned the remote down slowly, watching intensely for her friend reaction. "Mmm, I'm going to have to get me one of these," she said, more to herself than to be heard.

"I hope someone tortures you with yours," Angie muttered in response.

"Mmm, me too," Brandi replied.

Brandi untied her friend, releasing her from her bonds, "Oh yeah, he said no touching yourself either."

"Yeah yeah," Angie replied as she removed her blindfold and rubbed her wrists. "I get a little bossy and this is what happens."

"Wait a second," Brandi said, putting her hand on her friend's arm, "this was all because you got bossy?"

Looking sheepish, Angie took a deep breath, "Yeah. I forget just how strict he can be about that. Most of the time, he's gentle and loving, but boy, if I get bossy, he doesn't put up with that at all."

"I never figured you to be like that Ange," Brandi said, looking at her friend. "You're always in control and yet here you are letting this guy tell you what to do and when to do it."

"I know Brandi, but the reason I can is because I trust him. I know he's not going to do anything to me that I wouldn't enjoy, or hurt me in any way. I know he may not look the part, but he's strong Brandi, Jamie's told me how he is on a job site and the guys respect him. They know that if they get out of line, he won't hesitate to send them home."

Angie glanced at the clock and realized they were going to be late to the salon if she didn't get moving. "Let me grab a quick shower to wash off and we'll get out of here."

"Ok," Brandi replied, "Oh you have to wear the dress in that box when we go out too," she said with a little smile on her lips.

Angie groaned before she even opened the box.

Brandi started laughing, "It get's better, you have to go commando."

"For fuck's sake," Angie spluttered entering the shower.

When she got out and got dried off, she went to the chair to open the box and pull out what she was to wear.

She looked at it and smirked to her friend who was sitting on the bed flipping through the channels, "He seriously wants me to wear this without underwear?" She asked.

"That's what he said," Brandi replied.

"Did he mention the second dress and not that are here?" Angie asked.

"What second dress?" Brandi asked as she turned off the television.

"The one that a note that says, 'This is for Brandi, so you don't feel out of place.'"

"He didn't!" Brandi exclaimed, running over to see for herself.

Sure enough there in the bottom of the box lay a royal blue dress that was the mate to the one that Angie held in her hand.

Angie started laughing, "Guess I'm not the only one on display."

Brandi looked at her best friend and smirked, "Yeah, but I like it more than you. Give that to me," she demanded as she quickly undressed, making a point of having Angie's eye when she slipped out of her thong and bra.

Angie rolled her eyes at her friend as she turned to get dressed.

Angie stepped into the black mini dress and pulled the straps over her shoulders and then stood in front of Brandi to have her pull up the zipper on the back.

Falling to just a few inches below her ass, the dress was skin tight and did nothing but accentuate her curves. "Gawd, I feel absolutely naked in this," Angie panted, her arousal obvious.

"That boy knows how to push your buttons, even though he's not here," Brandi remarked.

"Well duh," Angie replied, "he's been doing it from Canada for over six years."

"Uhuh, well come along slut, we've got an appointment to get ready for tonight's big event."

"Let me leave Vic a note," Angie said running to the desk and quickly scribbling a note and placing it on his pillow. "Ok, let's get going," she said, grabbing her keycard on the way out the door.

As they went through the lobby of the hotel, they couldn't help but notice the guys looking at them with undisguised lust.

The doorman, an older gentleman, smiled in appreciation of the lovely ladies going through his door. Brandi looked at him, winked and ran her fingernail down his jaw line as they passed.

He laughed at her audacity and watched in appreciation as the ladies moved down the sidewalk to get into their car.

Vic returned to the room shortly after the girls had left to find the maids there doing their routine clean up.

"I wonder if they smelled her pussy," he thought to himself as he entered the room.

"Good afternoon sir," the maid said as Vic entered.

"Good afternoon, I'll only be a minute and then get out of your way," Vic replied.

"No problem at all sir, take your time. Oh, your wife left you a note on the bed, sir," the maid informed him, pointing to the folded paper on the dresser.

"Ok, thank you."

'Brandi and I have gone to get pretty for tonight baby. I love the dress and I'll be thinking of how you could do whatever you wanted to me in this dress all afternoon. My pussy wanted me to thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I love you, Bree"

Vic smiled as he read the note, folding it again and placing it inside his suitcase to ensure that he didn't leave without it.

He moved into the bedroom and opened the closet, withdrawing his suit bag and placing it on the bed before going into the bathroom and gathering the essentials to take up to Jamie's room for the afternoon.

Jamie opened his door to the knock, allowing Vic entrance, "Just put it in the closet with mine and let's go have a couple of beer to kill time. Dave just called to say that he had been sent out of his room too, so we can all just sit around and shoot the shit."

"Sounds like something I'd love to do," Vic replied as he came out of Jamie's bedroom, "is Dave allowed to return to his room?"

"Yeah, it seems that Sherry is going to go down to your room and get ready with the girls around five."

Vic rolled his eyes, "The reception is at seven and they are starting to get dressed at five? And then Angie told me to look for them to arrive around 7:30, which probably translates to eight in real time. What the hell takes so long?"

"It's not for us to ask my friend, it's for us to drink beer this afternoon and then to enjoy the evening festivities with three gorgeous ladies."

"Point taken," Vic said as he went to the phone.

"You calling Dave? He's probably already down at the bar." Jamie said, watching his friend.

"Nah, I'm having a bottle of champagne placed on ice in my room with three glasses so the ladies have something to drink while they're getting ready."

"You are nothing if not smooth, my friend," Jamie said laughing.

After Vic had completed his call, the guys left the room in search of Dave.

On the way to the elevator, Jamie looked over at his friend, "So, have you told Angie yet?"

"No, I want the time to be right before I bring that up, I'm not sure how she's going to react," Vic responded.

The girls entered the salon and made their way to the front desk where Brandi took over, "Yes, we have a reservation for Brooks and Parker."

The receptionist looked at her computer monitor to confirm, "Yes, you are both scheduled for manicure, pedicure, waxing and styling, is that correct?"

"That would be us, the full body treatment," Brandi replied, smiling at her friend.

Angie rolled her eyes at Brandi as they followed the receptionist inside the studio portion of the salon. "Ladies, this is Susan and Tiffany, they will take care of the body portion of your appointment and then take you over to your stylist when they are finished."

"Thank you Melody," Angie said, reading the girl's nametag.

Over the next couple of hours, Angie and Brandi enjoyed the pampering they were offered through the salon, taking the time to just enjoy each other's company.

Angie looked over at Brandi just before they were to go over to the stylist, "So, umm, are you really planning on spending the night with Jamie?" She asked.

Brandi looked at her, an evil grin lighting up her face, "Well yeah, after all, Vic shouldn't be the only one with a little sex slave, I want one too."

Tiffany and Susan exchanged a look at this bold statement, both trying to contain their laughter.