Meeting Bree Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi noticed, "That's right girls, I'm gonna whip me a boytoy tonight and he's going to love every minute of it."

Angie laughed, shaking her head, "Brandi, you're incorrigible."

"If that means 'a hot little momma with a big stick', then you are absolutely correct, and I've got the whip to prove it." She winked at Susan with the last part of this statement, "You know what I'm talking about, don't you sweetie?"

Susan blushed as she giggled, "No, I don't think I do."

Tiffany decided to enter the conversation, "Oh you know sweetie, I've seen what you do how your boyfriend winds you up."

Both Angie and Brandi laughed at Susan's embarrassment as they got up to go over to the stylists, "Don't worry Susan," Angie offered, "it's not every girl that gets to experience the freedom to be themselves with their guys."

As she sat in the stylist's chair, Angie reflected on everything that had happened that week. The memories of the laughter, the camaraderie that she had been missing the love, and yes, the sex. Just thinking about it made her pussy lips begin to swell in anticipation of the night and her nipples push out against the fabric of her mini dress.

'You are such a slut,' Angie thought to herself, a smile playing across her face at the thought of what Vic would say if he knew.

The makeover complete, both girls rose and looked at the finished result. "Damn girl, we look good!" Brandi commented, reaching up to touch her hair.

"We do, but you know what's going to make it better?" Angie asked, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"What's that?" Brandi asked. "Having my man mess it all up tonight."

The look of shock on the face of her hairdresser caused her to crack up.

"Angela Parker!" Brandi exclaimed, "I can't believe you just said that...you're right, but I can't believe that YOU said it."

Returning to the hotel, Angie pulled out her cell phone, "I need to let Sherry know we're back and have her meet us in my room," she said as explanation.

"I thought maybe you were sexting your boyfriend," Brandi teased.

Angie glared at her, "I would, but SOMEBODY won't give me his number."

"You've been with him for what three days in a row now and you haven't gotten his number yet?" Brandi asked in amazement, "Don't be blaming me for that girlfriend."

Angie blushed, "I know, but things kept coming up."

"I know all about what kept coming up darling, but that's no reason for you not to have his number."

They were both laughing at Brandi's comment as they entered the lobby and headed to the elevator, "I'm so excited Brandi," Angie said, her voice giving way to her excitement.

"I don't understand why. You've been out with him every night, it's not like you've not done the public thing already."

"I know, but this is different, it's him proclaiming to a room of his peers that we're together, I don't even know if I can explain it."

Brandi raised her eyebrows, "You two do belong together," she joked, "who needs chocolate when you two are around."

As they arrived at the room, Sherry was already there waiting and after being introducing her to Brandi, Angie opened the door to the room.

As they entered, they noticed three separate bouquets of roses arranged as well as two large bottles of champagne on ice, as well as three glasses waiting.

"Oohhhh, looks like our party starts now girls," Sherry said, making her way over to the flowers and smelling them before noticing the cards attached.

Each bouquet had a named card attached for each of the women from their respective 'dates' for the evening.

As she read her card, Sherry teared up, "That man is going to get SO lucky tonight, he'll be lucky if I don't blow him on the dance floor."

Brandi hooted at the thought of Sherry dropping to her knees to service Dave, "I see why you like her Ange, she's our kind of girl."

Brandi quickly popped the top on the bottle and poured a drink for each of her friends, "Here's to us and getting lucky," she toasted.

They quickly finished off their first glass and refilled their flutes, taking time to chat and get to know Sherry and she them before they started to get ready.

As they were about to start getting ready, Brandi's phone buzzed with a message.

As she retrieved it and read the message, she looked at Angie, muttering to her as she moved into the bedroom, "If that man thinks that I'm going to be his little lackey after tonight, he's got another thing coming."

She returned to the room with two rectangular boxes gift wrapped and handed them to Angie, "Studly isn't done giving you stuff yet, I see."

Angie looked to see a little note on top of the first box with "#1" on it. She carefully unwrapped it to find a felt jewelry box, her eyes lifted to look at the other ladies before she lifted the top.

Inside there was a small box linked chain with a pendant of two interconnected hearts. She smiled at the implication, "I love that man," she sighed, taking the chain from the box and going to the mirror to put it on.

Brandi rolled her eyes at her friend, "Yeah, yeah, he's fucking perfect. Open the other one already."

Angie opened the second gift to find a similar box and looked at her friend in confusion before she opened the case. Her eyes widened in surprise as she pulled a little note out of the box.

"Princess, I thought these would heighten your sense of excitement this evening, Vic"

"Well what is it?" Brandi asked, trying to look over the rim of the gift box.

"It's umm, nipple clamps with a chain," Angie said, a slight tremor in her voice.

"What? Let me see." Brandi demanded.

Sure enough, inside the box there were two circular rings with a long golden chain connecting them. Each of the rings had a little clamp that screwed in toward a flattened piece of metal on the other side.

"That is so fucking hot," Sherry exclaimed.

Angie smiled at her new friend, "He's mentioned before about getting my nipples pierced, I guess this is his way of compromising."

"well honey, to get the most bang out of those little puppies you need to tighten them up pretty good. Unless I miss my guess, you'll be wet ALL night long with those on."

"She's been wet all day," Brandi interposed, taking the time to share how she had found Angie tied up earlier that day.

Sherry looked over at Angie, giving her a little wink, "I love your kinky side Ange, it's really really hot."

"Hey, I didn't tie myself up you know," Angie replied, still playing with the nipple rings.

"Ok girls let's get this show on the road, we have a reception to attend and men to leave dehydrated," Brandi announced as she filled their flutes one more time.