Meeting Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's marking her," Brandi replied quietly without thought.

"Huh?" Jamie asked, a look of amazement in his eyes.

Brandi snapped out of her reverie, and looked into Jamie's face, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"What did you mean, 'he's marking her'?"

"Look," Brandi started, "I don't understand this much better than you. As a matter of fact I don't get her wanting to be 'owned' at all, but from what I do get, he's making her his by bringing her to true submission."

"I thought they had already gone there," Jamie responded.

"Online or on the phone is completely different." Brandi said, "He could tell her to do something and she could say that she did exactly what he said, but it would be her word only. This way, she has no 'out'. She has to obey or he walks."

"So he's proving her?" Jamie asked, looking again at the couple on the balcony.

"I honestly don't know, I know that whatever he comes up with, she's going to do it."

"I'm beginning to wonder if this dinner thing was such a good plan for me." Jamie said.

"Can't handle it stud?" Brandi asked, laughing at Jamie's discomfort.

"I guess it just freaks me a bit to see this side of V," Jamie said, a smile playing on his lips.

Brandi saw the couple returning, "I'd be willing to guess that you're about to see more than you ever imagined."

As Vic and Angela took their seats, the flush on her face was obvious, "Was it good?" Brandi asked, with a smirk on her face.

"Mmhmm" Angela replied.

Jamie just looked at his friend, "Who are you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Vic responded.

"Don't give me that! I've known you how long? And I'm just now seeing this side of you?"

Vic laughed, "What, you wanted me to spank you James?"

"Fuck off, you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know what you mean, but you have to understand that not all women are worth the effort it takes to work with them. Angie is worth it." Vic said, his hand moving to slide up her thigh.

Her responding smile told Jamie more than Vic's words. "You really get off on this?"

"You have no idea." Angie said.

"So if your husband did this for you..."

"He can't," Angie responded, before Jamie finished. He's tried, but it's not in his nature. He's a good lover, attentive, but he can't be my Master. Besides, Vic was my Master before I met Brad."

"So Brad never had a chance," Jamie said, looking at the couple across the table.

"To own me? No." Angie replied.

"Let's go for a drive," Brandi said, "I need to get out of here, and we can show you the city at night."

As they were about to leave the club, Vic looked at Angie and said, "I'll require you to remove your panties pet."

Jamie watched stunned, as without another word, Angie excused herself to the ladies room.

"Un-fucking-believeable."

Vic and Brandi just laughed. "Uhh, Brandi, you could do the same," Jamie said, looking over at her.

"Not on your life studly," she responded, "but you're more than welcome to remove yours."

Jamie blushed as Angie returned, opening her purse to show Vic the evidence of her obedience.

As they drove away, Vic reached over to pull Angie close to him, his hand sliding up the inside of her thigh, "Open wide slut," he whispered into her ear.

With a small moan, Angie moved her legs apart and turned her face to Vic's, her mouth open to receive his kiss, their tongues wrestling back and forth as his fingers split her pussy lips. "Oh god," she moaned into his mouth.

The knowledge that Brandi and Jamie were in the front of the vehicle not three feet away only served to add to the heat of the moment.

Vic's middle finger circled her clit as he sucked her tongue into his mouth. He moved his mouth next to her ear, "Does it turn you on that they know what we are doing princess? Do you like that Jamie can look back here and see my hand under your dress teasing your little clit?"

The thought of it was almost too much for Angie, she looked at her lover, "I love that they know, that he can see you teasing my little pussy Vic, I love your finger teasing me, I'm so close, are you going to let me cum? Are you going to bring me off baby?"

"Mmm, I want you to cum all over my fingers," Vic responded as he moved his hand down to slide three fingers into her opening and moving his thumb up to rub her clit, "I want you to cum for me now," he said as he once again captured her lips with his.

He felt her hips thrust up off the seat as Angie tried to swallow his hand with her pussy. He felt the muscles of her pussy clamping down on his hand as her orgasm rocketed through her body, her mouth open in release.

"You two better not stain my seats," Brandi said, looking in her review mirror at the action that was going on behind her.

Jamie looked over at Brandi, "I can't believe they're doing this with us right here.

Brandi laughed, "Are you kidding?" she chortled, "they've been waiting how long to get this opportunity? You think a couple of people are going to stop them from raping each other?"

As Angie came, her body relaxed into Vic, she shut her eyes, and laid her arm across his middle, "Thank you," she whispered to him.

"Thank you," he responded, pulling her dress down and pulling her closer into him.

Vic bent his head to kiss Angie's forehead, "I've waited so long to touch you like that princess."

"I've waited just as long for you to touch me like that," she responded.

As the two sat in the back seat, Vic watched as Angie dozed off, snuggling even closer against him.

"So Brandi," Vic said, "how are the kids?"

"Kids are great, but I'm on vacation, so we will not talk about them, it stresses me out," Brandi replied, looking at him through the rearview mirror, grinning at him.

Vic laughed at her, "Ahh, so you're raising two of yourself, good to know."

Brandi stuck her tongue out at him, laughing.

As they pulled up to the hotel, Vic slowly pried Angie off of his arm, "Baby, I have to go now."

"I'll come with you ," Angie said, smiling sleepily.

Vic smiled at her as he kissed her lips softly, "I'd love for that to happen, but it's not happening tonight. Goodnight princess."

Angie moved into the front seat with Brandi as they drove off.

"So was it everything you expected?" Brandi asked.

"I honestly don't know what I expected," Angie replied, "but it was very nice. I loved going to sleep in his arms. The only thing better would be to wake up there too."

Brandi rolled her eyes, "You're a sap."

Angie looked at her friend, laughing, "And you're jealous".

"So what's next?" Brandi asked.

"I'm not sure," Angie replied, "but I know I'm not satisfied getting quickies in the back seat of your car. I want to spend more time with him, just the two of us, where we can enjoy one another without interruption or an audience."

"So call him and tell him that," Brandi said. "Oh, wait, you don't have his number." She cackled.

"Damn!" Angie said, looking at her friend, "you have to give it to me now."

"Sorry sis, no can do. Strict orders you know."

"And since when have you been one to follow orders?" Angie asked with a dangerous look in her eyes.

"Since I have the upper hand and it suits my advantage," Brandi responded.

Angie laughed at her friend's revelation, and leaned her head back against the head rest, "You know it all feels like a dream, I don't want to wake up from this one Brandi."

Brandi rolled her eyes and held her opinion as she continued to drive, "As long as you're happy Angie, just be careful."

Angie turned her head to the side, staring out the window, but not aware of her surroundings, lost in her thoughts of the evening and what had happened. She had thought about it, talked about it, even dreamed about it, but now it was reality, staring her right in the face.

The city's nightline disappeared as they drove into the subdivision, the lights of the city exchanged for the street lights, "You're awful quiet Angie, everything ok?"

"Hmm?" Angie responded, Brandi's question snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I'm fine Brandi, just thinking about everything. I never expected to be here or rather that he'd be here and now that he is, it's a little surreal."

"Well we're almost home, you may want to pull it together before Brad sees that glazed look in your eye," her best friend suggested.

"I'll be fine Brandi. Brad won't notice anything, he is male, you know."

"I'll let Vic know your opinion of the male species," Brandi quipped.

They both laughed as Brandi pulled into the driveway, "So we'll chat tomorrow."

"Ok, thanks for coming with me tonight, I really appreciate it."

"I know Angie, you'd do the same for me. Have a good night."

"Night Brandi," Angie said, exiting the car and moving toward the house.

She dropped her purse as she entered the door. Leaning back against the frame, she gathered her thoughts before continuing on toward the bedroom. She was in hopes that Brad was already asleep so she wouldn't have to answer too many questions about the evening.

She quietly slipped her shoes off and made her way toward the bedroom.

As she entered, she saw that Brad was sitting up reading, "Hey," she said, "I thought you'd be asleep already."

"Just finishing up on this chapter", he replied, looking over the book at his wife.

"Wow, you dressed to the nines tonight." He observed, looking her up and down. "Do I get to unwrap that present?"

He didn't notice Angie stiffening at the comment, "Not tonight baby, I'm really tired, and I have more auditions tomorrow."

"Seems a shame to waste that little black dress," Brad said, not quite willing to give up just yet.

"Brad, you see me like this all the time," Angie said, moving into the ensuite to prepare for bed.

"Alright, alright, I get it, you're tired, but damn girl, you look hot!"

"I feel tired," Angie replied as she crawled into bed. "Goodnight," she said, giving Brad a quick kiss."

She rolled over and closed her eyes, willing herself to go to sleep quickly.

The evening's events raced through her mind as she lay there. She could still feel his lips on hers as they stood on the balcony, his hands on her flesh. She felt the heat radiating from between her legs at the remembrance of what they had done; how he'd ignored the possibility that people were watching and just did to her what he wanted.

She stifled a little moan as the memories flashed through her mind. 'That's enough of that Angie', she admonished herself, 'at this rate you'll never get to sleep.'

'I hope he's happy,' Angie thought, 'he's probably sleeping like a baby and I'm here ready to pull my hair out, and I still have no way of contacting him.'

Her last thought was of how she was going to see him tomorrow; it wasn't a question of 'if' but when.

Vic entered his hotel room and tossed his tie on the chair as he undid his shirt. Like Angie, his mind wandered back over the evening's events, a smile flitting across his lips as he remembered their time on the balcony.

His phone buzzed an incoming call. He looked to see who would be calling him this late, "I thought you'd be all tucked in by now," he said as he answered the call.

"Are you kidding, I don't get away from the kids that often, I need to milk it for all that I can," Brandi responded. "Sleeping Beauty has been dropped off, and to say that she enjoyed the evening might be a gross understatement."

"I'm glad to hear it. Are we still on for tonight? I'm changing right now."

"Yeah, I'm on my way back now, I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Brandi said, stifling a yawn.

Vic laughed, "You going to make it? You're sounding old sweetie."

"Bite me!" Brandi responded, "I can outlast your old ass any day of the week."

"uhuh, whatever you say chickie. So how long do I have?"

"I'll be there in about ten minutes, you going to be ready?"

"Yeah, I'll go down and meet you out front. Let's just hope we don't get arrested for this." Vic laughed.

"If we do, you're calling CJ and explaining the whole thing to him."

"You want me to call your husband and explain why you were arrested in the middle of the night with some guy he doesn't even know? This guy is very understanding."

"Hmm, on second thought, you say nothing, and leave it all to me. I'm going now so you can finish getting ready. Meet me out front."

"I'll be there," Vic responded, as he hung up the phone.

Slipping into his jeans and a t-shirt, he grabbed the bag in the corner and left his room to go meet Brandi.

"Ready?" Brandi asked as Vic climbed into the passenger side.

"Let's do this, and let's hope that we don't get caught. I don't need to be explaining to your husband what you were doing out with me at one in the morning."

Brandi laughed, "Believe me, that's not a conversation that I want to have anymore than you. You're cute and all, but not worth that risk," she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

Angela woke to the incessant buzzing of her alarm. She reached across and switched it off before sliding from under the covers and moving toward the shower, slipping her night dress over her head as she went.

She moved into the shower and just stood there allowing the water to cascade down through her hair and over her face, trying to shake loose the cobwebs of sleep. As she allowed the water to flow over her, she thought back to the night before and wondered what lay ahead of her for the remainder of the week.

She smiled as she remembered the look on his face when he first saw her. It was then that she realized that all those times that he had professed his love for her had not been just words; she could see the adoration in his gaze. "Don't forget to get his number today Ange," she reminded herself.

She finished up and quickly dried, realizing she had been longer than usual in the shower, this wasn't going to do at all, she had a schedule to keep and it was getting completely thrown because of her day dreaming.

She went into the kitchen and popped a bagel in the toaster and turned on the news. While she waited for her bagel to pop, she checked her email and noticed that he had left her a note on Yahoo. "I enjoyed your company princess; I can't wait to do it again. I love you, V."

She smiled as she read the note, and hit 'reply'; "I had fun too baby, what are your plans tonight?"

Brad entered the kitchen just as she hit 'send' and logged off. "Don't forget we're having dinner with my parents tonight," he reminded her as he moved to put his own bagel in the toaster.

Angie froze in place as his words hit her. She had completely forgotten that they were supposed to get together tonight with his parents. She scrambled in her mind to try and come up with a reason to allow her to escape the dinner.

"Brad is there any way that we can postpone it until next week? You're right, I forgot and I made plans to go out with Brandi again, she's only in town until the end of the week."

Brad turned to face her, "You know this is going to raise hell with them."

Angie didn't say anything waiting to see what else Brad would say. He had already tipped his hand as far as she was concerned and she decided to let him complete the transition on his own.

He sighed loudly, "I'll make up some excuse about work, but next week there is no getting out of it."

"Deal!" Angie said, a smile filtering across her face. She glanced at the clock and realized that she was late. "I've got to run, I have an early class, I'll be home late," she said as she grabbed her bagel and rushed out the door.

Brad watched her go, "It's a good thing Brandi doesn't come to town more often," he mumbled to himself as his bagel popped up.

Angie grabbed her phone as she jumped in her car, speed dialling Brandi's number.

"You have got to be kidding," Brandi mumbled into the other end of the phone as she answered the call. "Angie, you are aware that I'm on vacation, and that it's not even seven yet?"

"I know and I'm sorry, but I want to know what we're doing tonight?"

"How would I know?" Brandi retorted, "I left with you, remember? I dropped you off, any of this sounding familiar at all?"

"Don't be a smartass Brandi, what does Vic have planned for tonight?"

"I have no idea what he has planned, if anything. He did mention something about allowing you time to yourself."

"He did not!" Angie yelled into the phone. "He's only here till the weekend and he thinks that he's not going to spend that time with me? Give me his number!"

Brandi laughed despite still being tired, "Look call me back in a couple of hours after I've had a chance to get some sleep and I'll see if I can't get in touch with him."

"Oh fine," Angie responded, "I'll call you around ten."

"Later Ange," Brandi said as she hung up.

Angie put her phone down in frustration, "If he thinks that he's not seeing me today, he's got another thing coming. I haven't waited this long to see him every second day." She was still fuming as she arrived at the studio.

When she entered, the first thing she noticed was that everyone was just standing around looking puzzled.

"What's going on?" she asked as she set her purse on Amanda's desk.

"Uh, Ange, there's something you had better see for yourself." Amanda told her, leading her back toward her office. "You all don't need to follow like little sheep, you have classes to get ready for," Amanda said to the instructors as they started to follow.

All the others quickly found someplace else to be, or thought of something that they needed to get done as soon as they looked into Amanda's eyes, leaving Angie and Amanda alone.

"I'm not sure how this happened," Amanda said, leading the way back through the studio.

"Ok, you're freaking me out, what are you talking about?"

"You'll see," Amanda said as they reached the door to Angie's office, "go ahead, open it," Amanda said, stepping aside to allow Angie room.

Angie stepped forward and carefully opened the door to her office. The first thing she noticed was the carpet of red where the hardwood should be. "What in the world.." she started.

"I KNOW!" Amanda piped in, "it's almost freaky."

Angie bent and picked up one of the pieces, "this is a rose petal," Angie said, turning to Amanda who just shrugged her confusion.

Angie pushed the door open and flipped on the light switch to find the floor covered in rose petals and six vases with a dozen roses each strung around the room, each vase boasting a different color. "Oh my god," she said, taking it all in.

"What exactly did Brad do to you?" Amanda asked, her eyes looking at all the roses.

"I have no idea," Angie said as she stepped into the room and noticed for the first time that there was a card attached to the vase on her desk.

She picked up the envelope and turned to face Amanda so she couldn't see the card before she opened it.

Princess, a dozen roses for each year that I have had the pleasure of knowing and loving you. I hope you have a wonderful day. V.

Angie couldn't hide the smile that played along her lips from Amanda.

"I know you're not going to share, but damn girl, it's killing me not to know."

"It's a secret admirer," Angie said.

"Well he's pretty good at breaking and entering because this place was locked up last night." Amanda said. "So I'm guessing we're not calling the cops?"

Angie laughed, "No, we're not calling the cops. I'll take care of this."

"Alright, I just hope you know what you're doing."

"Trust me Amanda, it's nothing, just an old flame, I have a pretty good idea where these came from."

"This is more than just a flame Ange, this is a raging brush fire, look at all these roses! What is Brad going to say?"

"Brad's not going to say anything, because we aren't going to tell him." Angie said, looking directly into her receptionists eyes.

"You're the boss, I just hope you know what you're doing."