Meeting Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything will be fine. Do we have something that I can put these petals in?" She asked, as she moved her assistant towards the door.

"I'm sure I can come up with something, I'll be back."

"It's not 10:00 yet Ange," Bree said sleepily as she answered her phone.

"You let him in!" Angie accused her friend, totally ignoring her comment.

"Yeah, well you try and say no to this guy, oh wait, you couldn't either," Brandi shot back.

"Brandi, they're beautiful, I need his number, I have to talk to him."

"Sorry darlin, no can do, you know how he is about his orders." Angie could almost see Brandi rolling her eyes.

"Well tell him to call me, you can at least do that."

"Yeah, he said you'd say that and he said that you would hear from him when it was time, whatever that means."

"This is killing me," Angie said, as she once again looked around her studio.

"Don't worry Ange, he'll call soon enough," Brandi said sympathetically.

Just then her desk phone buzzed, "Just a sec Brandi," Angie said as she reached to see who it was, "What is it Amanda?"

"Sorry Ange, I know you have a lot to get ready for, but there's a Vic on line one..."

"I'll take it Amanda, thanks!" Angie said, cutting Amanda off.

"Brandi, it's him, I'll call you back."

"Thank god, don't call me till ten," Brandi started to say but was cut off as Angie ended the call.

"Hi," Angie said, her smile evident in her voice.

"Good morning princess," Vic said, his smile too, was obvious from the way he answered, "did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, I did, you?"

"I did. It would have been better if you had been present. Now that I've spent some time with you, I don't want to not be where you are."

Angie smiled to herself, hearing this, "So why aren't we together right now?" she asked.

"Well let's see, you have to work, and as much as you try and push that off, you and I both know that you love what you do and are committed to it. And I have a seminar this morning."

"Vic," Angie interrupted, "stop teasing me, you already have a plan so just tell me already."

She heard him laughing on the other end, "By the way, thanks for the flowers. How did you talk Brandi into that?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about princess," Vic responded, still laughing.

"Uhuh, nice try buster," Angie said, now laughing along with him.

"I'll talk to you later princess, I have to get to my seminar, I love you."

"Vic!" Angie yelled into the phone, "Don't you dare do this to me, when will I see you?"

But Vic had already hung up the phone. Angie hung up her end with a sigh.

"Everything ok?" Amanda asked from the open door.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Angie replied with a little smile, "just not going according to plan is all."

"Angie, it's none of my business, but who is this guy? I mean I can't remember ever seeing you like this."

"He's just a guy I've known for a long time and we've finally got to meet. He's from Canada and he's been my friend through some very tough times in my life."

"Well you'll excuse me for saying this, but he doesn't seem like "just a friend" to me." Amanda said.

Angie smiled in reply, "No, he doesn't, does he?"

Amanda turned to return to her desk, "Are there any other surprises that I can expect to happen today from your 'just a friend'?"

"I wish I knew," Angie said, "I wish I knew."

"Well, you're first class is still waiting. Don't worry about these petals; I'll get them cleaned up while you're in class."

"Thanks Amanda, and you're right, I'd better get my butt in there or they'll tear the place apart."

The rest of the morning flew by with classes, phone calls and everyday things. Angie's day almost had returned to normal, she had immersed herself in her work.

With about five minutes left in her class, she looked up to see him standing just inside the door with Amanda standing with him like a watchdog.

Angie cut the class short and moved toward the door with a tired smile crossing her face. "Thanks Amanda," she said, "I can take it from here."

"If you say so," Amanda replied, giving Vic a glance out of the corner of her eye.

"Thank god she didn't have a gun," Vic said, watching Amanda move toward her desk. "That girl is protective."

Angie laughed, "Yeah, she is. But she only wants what's best for me."

Angie found her hand sliding out to grasp Vic's, looking into his eyes, "This is a nice surprise, I thought you had a seminar."

"You think there is a seminar out there that could stop me from seeing you dance?" Vic responded, giving her hand a little squeeze, looking around to make sure they were alone before moving in to give her a tender kiss, his mouth opening slightly to taste her.

"You're going to get me in trouble mister," Angie said, catching her breath as she pulled away slowly from his lips, her breath grazing his cheek.

"So I should let your hand go too?" Vic asked.

Angie blushed as she realized that she still was holding onto his hand, "umm, yeah I guess," she replied pulling her fingers away slowly.

"So you're only here to see me dance?"

"No, I'm here to see you dance and to see if I could entice you away from this place to go to lunch with me, I was thinking something Italian."

"You were huh? I might consider going to lunch with you if you were to tell me what you had planned for us tonight," Angie teased.

Vic looked at her puzzled, "Tonight? Didn't Brandi tell you that Jamie and I have to work tonight?"

Angie's face fell, "Oh, no, she didn't mention that. She did say something about you thinking I would need time at home..."

Vic wrapped her in his arms, "I'm just teasing princess, and there isn't a job out there that would keep me away from you tonight if you're available."

Angie slapped his arm gently, "You can tease me about anything else, but don't tease me about not spending time with me."

"Ok Ok, but look our times wasting here and dinner time is going by, are you going to join me or am I going to stay in a room that smells like 15 girls have been dancing for the last 45 minutes?"

Angie laughed, pulling Vic toward her office, "So let's go then. Just let me get my purse out of my locker and we can go."

"You won't need your purse princess," Vic said as they entered her office.

"I know, but it's a woman's security blanket, you know that. Just give me a sec."

Vic didn't release her hand, but pulled her into his embrace, "I don't think we properly said 'hello' yet baby," he said as he brought her lips to his, kissing her gently, taking time to enjoy her lips, feeling them move beneath his.

Angie moaned into his mouth, "You love to make me squirm," she said as she rested her head on his shoulder, her arms around him in a gentle hug.

"It's not about making you squirm princess; it's just that I can't not taste you when you're this close. After talking about it for the last six years, you honestly think that I'm not going to take every opportunity to kiss you or hold you in my arms?"

Angie smiled as she hugged him closer, "You know just what to say."

Vic pushed her away, "Ok, get your purse, I don't have an iron will, and if I keep you this close, your employees are going to catch us in a compromising position."

Angie laughed as she went to her locker, "You wish!"

"Baby we both know that if that's what I wanted, I'd take you right here and now and you'd love every minute of it. The thought of almost getting caught, being open to me in your office, on your desk, with people all around.." Vic left the thought unfinished as he watched Angie shiver at his description.

"Ok, you're right, we'd better go."

As they left, Angie stopped at Amanda's desk, "Amanda, I'm going to lunch, get one of the girls to cover my 1:00 class just in case I'm not back on time."

"Sure thing Ange, I'll make sure it's looked after." Amanda said, giving Vic another look.

As they entered the street, Vic looked at Angie, "I'm not sure she likes me Bree."

"Amanda's just very protective of me and she doesn't know you at all and I'm sure she's wondering about it all, but afraid to ask."

"You're not concerned about her mentioning it to Brad?" Vic asked, the concern in his voice causing Angie to look over at him.

She reached over and took his hand, "Baby, she protects ME. She's aware of more than I think she is, I know that, but we never talk about it. I'm sure she saw the way you were looking at me, and the way I was looking back. She'll put two and two together, but she won't say anything."

"I just don't want you to suffer," Vic said, taking Angie's hand in his again, intertwining their fingers, and bringing her hand to his lips to kiss it gently. "Ok, chickie, this is your town, I'm just wandering blind here, I have no idea where anything is."

Angie laughed at his honesty, "That's ok, there's a place right up here that we can have a nice lunch, and they have amazing salads."

"Lovely, salad, just what a man wants, greens."

"They have meat too baby, but I don't want to eat a heavy meal, I have more classes this afternoon, and I don't want to be dragging."

The walk continued with both of them lost in their thoughts, both enjoying the sense of finally being together after all this time. "I love you," Vic said, looking over at Angie.

Angie pulled in closer, "I love you too baby. I'm so glad you came down here today and we are having lunch together."

"Vic, would it be possible for just us to spend time together alone tonight? I like Jamie, and Brandi is my best friend, but I want it to just be you and me, would that be ok?"

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what the evening holds, won't we princess?" Vic replied, giving nothing away.

Just then Angie's cell rang, she looked down at it, "It's Brad," she said, casting a worried glance at Vic making sure he was ok.

"Hi," she answered.

"Yeah, I needed to get out, it's been kind of crazy today."

"Umm, I don't know yet, Brandi wasn't too happy when I called her earlier and got her out of bed, so I'm gonna call her again this afternoon, but I know she wanted to do something tonight."

"I don't know Brad, I'll have to look at my calendar when I get back. Yes, I know that your mother will be upset.." Angie rolled her eyes at Vic.

"We don't have to discuss this right now, I'll look when I get back and let you know about next week, I know I have a couple of late classes."

Angie pointed across the street at an Italian store front and nodded.

"Uhuh," Angie said into her phone, "well if your going golfing, it doesn't matter anyway, does it?"

"Ok, I'll call later, bye." Angie hung up the phone and looked again at Vic, "I'm sorry."

"For?" Vic looked at her, a puzzled look on his face.

"Well that had to be awkward for you." Angie said, watching his face.

"No more so than it would be for you." Vic replied. He stopped her at the crossing and turned her toward him, "Look, Ange, I don't want this to be about regrets. Brad is your husband and he will still be here when I go home, and I'm not here to steal his lady, ok? If this is going to make you miserable, we don't have to take this any further."

"Oh no you don't," Angie replied, a fire showing in her eyes, "I've waited this long for this moment and you are not taking it from me! As far as you 'stealing his lady', you had me first, during and always, it's not a matter of you trying to steal anything, you can't steal what you already own Vic."

"Wow, ok, I guess that settles that," Vic responded, smiling at Angie. "Let's say we get something to eat before it turns dark."

They crossed the street and entered the restaurant hand in hand.

As they came through the door, they were immediately met by the host, an energetic, effusive gentleman who obviously loved what he did.

"Welcome, welcome," he said, taking Vic's hand in his own, shaking it vigorously, "you have brought your lovely lady here for a wonderful lunch, Mario will ensure that you have privacy and an atmosphere that will bring the stars out in her eyes."

Vic laughed at Mario's energy, "what's to say I haven't seen those stars already Mario?"

"Oh my friend, Mario can tell when the stars have been seen, and you have come here to gaze into their wonder, Mario knows this. Come, allow me to give you my best table and give you a nice glass of wine to stare across at her beauty."

Mario led them through the restaurant with purpose to a back booth and made a show of seating Angie, "Such a lovely young lady you have found sir, exquisite."

Angie blushed at the fuss that Mario was making over her, "Thank you Mario," she replied quietly, "you are very kind."

"Not at all madam. Mario only speaks true, "just ask your gentleman friend, he will agree," Mario said looking to Vic as he took his seat.

"He hasn't said anything I don't agree with yet princess," Vic said, responding to the look that Mario was throwing his way.

"You mentioned a glass of wine?" Vic said, looking at Mario.

"Of course, if you would permit, Mario would bring you a glass of the best red?"

"You know what Mario that would be wonderful, thank you." Vic said, smiling at Angie.

As Mario left, Vic looked at Angie, "Wow, he's got energy to spare, you've eaten here before?"

"Uh, no, I think I would have remembered Mario if I had. It's just a place that I've always wanted to try, is it ok?"

"As long as Mario doesn't take you away from me, it's great."

"There isn't a man alive that could take me away from you Vic," Angie said seriously, reaching across the table to take his hands in hers.

Mario arrived with their wine and took their order himself. As he moved off toward the kitchen, he caught Vic's attention and winked at him.

"What was that all about?" Angie asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with the fact that someone my age is here with such a beautiful young woman." Vic answered.

"Are all guys so caught up in this age thing?" Angie questioned, "It's not that big a deal. It's about the connection that we have, not how old we are when we find it."

Vic shrugged, having been down this road many times with her already, "Preaching to the choir baby. Remember, I'm the one that's been making out with you."

Angie relaxed, "I know, it's just so weird, how all you guys are so hung up on it. It's my decision, and I choose you. So you're older, it doesn't mean I love you any less."

Vic took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly, "I know baby, I know."

Vic's phone buzzed. He looked to see who it was, "Hey Brandi, what's up?"

"Yeah, I'm at dinner with her right now, you want to talk to her?"

Vic handed the phone to Angie, "Hi Brandi, sorry about this morning. Yeah, I know it was the last two mornings.." Angie stuck her tongue out at Vic.

"So what is it you want? Excuse me? Yeah, well you can tell Alison that he's busy."

Vic looked at Angie, the question in his eyes, Angie looked at him, "Alison wants to take you out again this afternoon, there's an outdoor concert downtown or something."

"Well I don't have any more meetings today, what time does she want to go?" Vic asked.

"You didn't just say that," Angie said, the heat in her voice obvious, "you are not going anywhere with Alison, not two days in a row you're not."

"Bree, it's no big deal. I know you wanted to spend the afternoon with me, but you have classes and we've already made everyone suspicious, we don't need to make it worse. It's only a concert and it's only Alison. I can go with her for a couple of hours and we can meet later for dinner and spend the evening together."

Brandi added her backing to what Vic had said and added that she needed to think long term. "Alright, alright, he can go."

This caused Vic to look at her funny, "You just gave me permission?"

Angie, realizing what she had done, laughed, "I'm sorry baby, I got carried away."

"So what time Brandi?" she asked, looking at her watch, "Ok, so he'll meet her at the hotel in an hour and a half. You tell her to mind her hands," Angie said, getting in the last word before disconnecting the call.

"I can't believe that girl," Angie huffed, handing Vic's phone back to him.

He laughed as she continued to mutter about the afternoon, until he moved closer, taking her face in his hands and turning her lips to his, kissing them gently. "The only lady I'm interested in spending time with is here with me right now, but she won't stop muttering about other women long enough for me to kiss her."

Angie stopped long enough to let his words register, "You really aren't interested in Alison?"

He rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you're even asking me that. I did not travel all this way to see Alison. I mean she's cute, she's fun, but she's not you. My going with her today is more of a ruse than anything else."

Angie settled into his arms, "I'm sorry, I've just waited so long for this moment, I don't want anything to get in the way."

Mario came to the table placing their food down in front of them, "Enjoy the food as you enjoy her lips upon yours."

"Man, this must be good, if you think it will compare to that," Vic said, laughing.

As they sat there eating, they constantly glanced at one another smiling, just enjoying each other's company, stealing little touches. At one point, Angie reached out with her napkin to wipe a bit of sauce from the corner of his mouth.

All too soon, the meal was over and it was time for Angie to return to the studio. As they walked back arm in arm, they realized that even in the silence they were completely comfortable with each other.

As they approached the entrance to the dance studio, Angie turned and looked at Vic, "So what time do you want me to be there tonight?"

"Whenever you can get there baby," he responded, pulling her in for another hug before they reached their destination.

"And what is my curfew?" She asked with a smile on her lips.

"That you will have to ask someone else, because if it were up to me, you'd never leave."

"Mmmm, good answer. You know just the right thing to say."

Vic laughed as he kissed the tip of her nose, "Let's get you back before they send out a search party."

As they entered, Amanda looked up, "You're back earlier than I expected. Does this mean you're going to do your own class now?"

"Yeah, I'll do that," Angie replied, trying not to look at Vic, knowing that after spending time with him, the look would give away her true feelings.

"Thanks for lunch," she said, as she turned to him, "Call me before you go home, maybe we can do it again."

"Ok, that sounds like a plan. I'll check my schedule when I get back to the hotel and let you know. It was nice meeting you Amanda." Vic said as he turned and left.

"You know you're not fooling anybody, right?" Amanda stated.

"We're just friends Amanda, a different time, a different place, who knows..."

"Uhuh, whatever you say," Amanda said, returning her attention to the ringing phones.

Angie smiled as she headed back to her office to get ready for her next class humming to herself.

Vic entered the lobby to see Alison waiting for him, "Hey Alison, thanks for giving up your afternoon, I really appreciate it."

"No problem, you're good company. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have offered." Alison replied. "I hope you like rockabilly music."

"Are you kidding? I love rockabilly!" Vic replied actually looking forward to the concert.

"Well then, if you're ready, let's get going."

"Sounds like a plan, anyone else going to meet us there?" Vic asked.

"I'm not sure, Brandi mentioned that she might come down to check on us." Alison said, rolling her eyes.

Vic laughed, "And just why would we need to be checked on? Unless she's aged considerably, I am her senior by more than a few years, and I'm pretty sure you're safe."

"Either way, it should be a lot of fun," Alison said, leading the way out of the hotel and to her car.