Meeting Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so going to torture you when it's my turn," Bree mumbled from above his head, a little giggle escaping her lips. "You are so bad."

Vic forced himself to move slowly up her leg, his fingers moving ahead of his lips, teasing there way all the way up, his index finger sliding under her thong, gripping it with his first knuckle pulling it away from her pussy lips, and sliding his finger up and down, the knuckle grazing her pussy lips in a feather light touch.

Bree's breath caught as she felt the rough skin of his knuckle come in contact with the soft outer flesh of her pussy lips, "yesssss" she moaned, pushing her pelvis up, trying to force him deeper.

"ah ah ah princess," Vic admonished, "you start that and I start all over again."

Bree forced herself to lower her pelvis and await his next move, wanting so desperately to feel him, to have him move to her center and grant her release, she was so close.

As if reading her mind, Vic looked up at her, seeing her dishevelled look, her breast rising with her breathing, her nipples like hardened erasers sticking up, her pelvis rolling, trying not to lift to his fingers, he asked, "Are you close princess?"

"So close baby, can't you see what you're doing to me?"

"I'm going to do so much more before this weekend is over baby," he said as he finally moved his lip down to kiss her pussy through the lace of her thong. "God you smell so fucking good," he said, inhaling the scent of her pussy deep into his nostrils.

With his finger, he pulled her thong to the side and ran the tip of his tongue along the joint of thigh and pussy lip, feeling the heat against his tongue. He felt her shudder as the contact was made, her pelvis thrusting involuntarily with need.

Vic moved back and slowly ran the tip of his tongue through the center of her pussy lips, her juices gathering there, giving him only his second taste of her essence, 'if I did this for the rest of my life, it wouldn't be enough,' he thought to himself. He moaned at the sweetness of her pussy, realizing that this pussy had been designed and flavoured just for him.

Her hands reached down and again began to touch his head, trying desperately not to drag his face closer, knowing that such action would only delay what she so desperately wanted. "Please baby, don't tease me anymore, I'm not sure I can take it."

"You can take it princess; you know you won't cum unless I allow it." Vic responded, his mouth moving back to gather more of her nectar, "Mmm, baby you have the sweetest tasting pussy."

His lips sucked one of her nether lips into his mouth, loving the feel of her flesh in his mouth. Her response of a deep moan told him that she was enjoying the sensation as much as he was.

He reached up with both hands and pulled her lips apart and ran the thick of his tongue through her very center, not caring that she was thrusting her hips up off the bed driving her cunt harder at his face, so lost in the sensation of her taste and feel.

Finally he reached her extended clit, his mouth closing over it and sucking on it, his tongue moving in little circles around its' base, "Oh my god, baby, please, please, please can I cum?" Bree begged, her body beyond reason as she thrust her hips up against his face.

"Soon princess," Vic replied, sliding his tongue back down through her center ever so slowly, stopping at her entrance to force it into the opening, stiffening it and fucking in and out of her pussy. His hands moved to her knees forcing her legs further apart, his mouth on the move downward again.

He reached the area between her pussy and asshole and licked little circles with his tongue, enjoying the sensation that he was causing to flow through her body. He knew she wasn't going to hold out much longer.

He slid one of his hands up the inside of her thigh and ran his finger around her opening before sliding it in to the first knuckle, his tongue moving down to tease her asshole ever so lightly.

"VIC PLEASE," Angie cried, the sensations running through her body were almost more than she could take. "You have no idea how hard this is, please baby, let me cum, please!"

Vic put aside all pretence of teasing and drove his finger deep into her opening, slamming it home as he quickly moved his mouth back over her clit, sucking it into his mouth with force, his tongue.

He quickly added another finger to her entrance, his palm facing up, delving into her depths as he moved up to again kiss her mouth, allowing her to suck her juices from his mouth, "Cum for me my little slut," he whispered as he again kissed her hard on the lips.

"OHHHHHH," Bree moaned as her orgasm shot through her body, her hips forced off of the bed, driving his fingers as deep into him as she could get them, moving them in a circular motion, her mouth open as her body reacted to the command that she had been waiting for.

His thumb moved to trap her clit, sending yet another sensation through her highly sensitive frame and she looked deep into her lover's eyes as she felt her orgasm start to slow, "I love you so much Master," she whispered, cuddling her head into his shoulder, moving her face forward in an unspoken request for another kiss.