Meeting Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the effect of the oil on his hand and wondered if she felt the heat too? He saw her responding as she reached to lightly ease each spot. Astounded, she moved and he found himself flat on his back, cock in the air pointed at the ceiling and her mouth had descended on him. The pleasure of her mouth on his cock could only be exceeded by the pleasure of being within her. His level rose so quickly that he was afraid he'd lose it before the serious love making began. She withdrew and then she was on top and she guided him in and sat down ... hard! The entrance and rapid embrace of her pussy after her mouth withdrew almost took him over that edge. He teetered a moment before settling back down.

She felt his urgency and paused in her ride, he remained hard and he slowed. He was strong and could easily after overpowered her and driven deep again and again until she climaxed, but now she knew him to be a slow and thorough lover. She'd always looked for such a man and now it seemed that he was here. She watched as he raised one hand and began to fondle her in front as his cock fondled her inside. She watched his second hand come up and felt the nipple squeeze as she closed her eyes. He slowly increased pressure and held it while she rode.

He wanted to please her and wanted her to ultimately lose control at his effort. He reached forward, found her clit and stroked it. Her nipples and breasts were directly above him, and within reach as he concentrated on one. He wanted to act as a nipple clamp ... a human nipple clamp. He felt the nipple and brought it between thumb and finger. Gently he squeezed, pulled and held. He was sheathed by her and they took turns parrying and thrusting and enjoying each other. He felt each sway, gyration and the sideslide was new and amazing. To control himself, he was glad she didn't slide more often... enough remained of that for later when she was happy.

Stopping for him to cool was intentional to prolong their togetherness, but she had already climaxed more than any previous lover. She thought about him and decided that he was everything he'd said in his messages, and everything she'd been dreaming about. The realization came suddenly to her and a warmth spread through her body. She knew he hadn't climaxed yet and she decided that it was about time. She decided that she would control herself and not lose it; so that he might be pleasured. She began feeling him out in her effort to learn what he really liked. As she moved he responded and she remembered. It was time now.

He felt her effort ease and thought to himself that it was as if she had been trying to learn something about him. As this thought occurred it was already too late for him. He felt her unseat herself to the point that he was almost out and then drop with all her weight -- his abs caught her and then she was up again and dropping. He'd wanted to long-dick her but now she had turned the table and was doing him. He climbed quickly toward that edge again and as he approached, she began her slide. He knew it was too late and so he discarded control and accepted the inevitable... she felt so good and everything seemed so right. This girl was everything he'd been searching for, and he fucked back -- hard!

She'd recognized his lust as she rode and slid and she instantly knew she would please him. She'd felt him stiffen more and felt the significant added swelling and she felt him sliding within rubbing and scrubbing her spot.

Oh-oh she thought as she realized that she too was at an edge. She'd felt his harder thrusts and suddenly she was airborne and off that edge, falling and she felt that final squeeze and everything broke loose. She'd flooded and the combined effort was a first for her. She could feel simultaneous orgasms and then...

He drove again and again and then he felt his balls contract and his ass tightened and his abs felt almost too tight. He felt it coming. He felt is snowball until it was an avalanche and he filled her with both barrels. His chest was heaving as he sucked in air.

She felt his warmth filling her as she washed him in her juices. She felt that warm feeling that comes from being fulfilled and appreciated. She sat down hard one last time and felt it peak and slowly ebb. She felt good about herself. She felt special and needed. She was out of breath but felt pleasant and aware of everything. She felt him start to soften after a moment and dreaded seeing it go, but was buoyed by the realization that he'd enjoyed her and she'd just had the greatest fuck of her life.

He knew and felt her juice flowing down his inner thighs and wanted still to keep it up for her, but he knew he couldn't and so he gave in to the inevitable. She was smiling softly with her eyes closed and slowly leaned forward with those beautiful breast coming to rest against his chest.

They both looked forward to the rest of the night as she finally lay beside him and he wrapped his arms around her.

12