All Comments on 'Meeting in the Toilet'

by whistful

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Public to private

I wear a short dress, usually black, sheer pantyhose,high heels.I hear the next booth door open and shut.I bend over in front of the hole,wait,i feel a finger trace my crack, i dont move.The finger moves, i eel a nudging against my hosed arse.I turn, the cock is about 6 inches,i place my lips around it and work it.It is hard, i hold on to it and roll the condom down its length,i turn ,pull the pantyhose down and holding the cock, guide it to my hole.He does the rest,opening my hole then into my tight canal.He starts to pump, i push back, it feels good, in, out until with one final push he cumms.I stroke my cock, i feel him pull out, i stand up, i hear him getting dressed, i pull up my hose and i turn, a note with a phone number on it.i hear his voice, ring me tomorrow.I wait 2 days then ring,i told him who i was, he asked if i wanted a bit more of the same but in private.I said i could be interested, more than one guy he asks,how many, 3 others, think about it then he hung up.I rang back, next day, i agreed, he said i have made a wall with 2 holes in it, you wiil not see them, they will not see you.Saturday, agreed.I wore my pantyhose and a red dress,i turned up to the adress.The deal was i had to service any cock that came through the holes.He took me to the wall,2 holes, and a chair.I was to stay a minimum of 3 hours, longer if i wanted.It was agreed condoms had to be worn.I took my place,i heard voices, much talking, i waited,then i heard the door.I stood up, lifted my skirt and bent over slightly.Waited,then a hand on my hosed arse,i moved with it, gone, i heard the zip, then watched as the cock came through the hole, nice, i got down and began to suck as he rocked into my mouth, i felt him get hard and then he shot his load into my throat.I swallowed the lot as he stood there and then he walked away.Not quite what i had planned.I heard the door, voices,zips and a cock came through each hole.One was thin and long, the other much thicker but about the same length, i dropped to my knees and sucked the thinner one, jerking the other with my hand.The guy in my mouth pulled out, so i sucked the other thicker cock.The the thinner cock, now with a condom came back through.I stopped sucking and pulled my hose down and backed up to the cock, guiding him with my hand.Into me with one push, aaagh,he was long,out, in, then fucking me as his cock touched my insides making my cock stiffen.He kept fucking, i heard geez shes tight, as he increased his pace then i heard oooh as he unloaded into me, pumping, then stopping, slowly pulling out.I looked over, the other cock had a condom on so i moved across and positioned my hole and he slowly entered me.He was much thicker,and when he finally got into me, he slowly fucked me, stretching me, my cock hard, me pushing back as he quickened his pace until i just stood there bent over as he fucked me, beautifully until my cock erupted, cumm coating the floor as my hole clenched and unclenched until i made him cumm into me as my cumm dribbled out of my cock.He slowly pulled out, me feeling empty.All in all that night i had 2 cocks fill my mouth and 4 fill my hole.I came twice.I go back most every saturday, and sometimes if a party is arranged during the week, i go as well.Once at one of the parties i got to put my cock through the hole and was sucked and then fucked a wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Australia

I know who you are, you hang around D.J,s change rooms.I have done your pantyhosed arse there.Anyone in D.J,s Sydney store, mens wear,usually around lunch time, you will get a great fuck.Do you work there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderfully Wild Tale

A great description of a wonderful event. I want more from this author.

Amusing anonymous comment from Australia. Had he read whistful's bio he would have realized he did'nnt know him since he (whistful) resides in Britain--a long way from Australia. Must have been wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Engaging

That was a great story. I think it ended a bit quick, but the journey was lovely. I am right in the mood for some dressing up and all the things that go with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I loved your story. Seems to me it must have a continuation so I can wank more while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
meeting in toilet

what a fantastic story,i love to meet guys in public toilets,sleasy and smelly but that's all part of it, love it x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Toilet cocksucker

I learned my oral skills in public toilets,with older horny men who used me beautifully...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sex in UK toilets

The first time I got FUCKED was in a small public toilet in a northern market town. I had visited the place several times and read and contributed to the "Newspaper" on the walls. I was stood in high "Fuck Me's", black seamed stockings and a miniscule G-String from which my Balls and Tiny Cock bulged as I played with them. A note was pushed through a crack between the bricks where the cement had been removed, "Did I SUCK and did I want FUCKING?" "Cum in here" I replied, unlocking the door! He did and locked the door behind him, lobbing out a nice piece of COCK MEAT in my face as I was sat on the throne. I took it into my mouth and made it bone hard as I worked Baby Oil up my already cleaned out ARSEHOLE. Although this WAS the first COCK, and it would take my CHERRY, I had been ready for a while and regularly DILDOed myself in preparation. I had heard too many other VIRGINS SCREAMING with pain as the were DRY FUCKED for a first time, as these toilets were where you went for FULL SEX. So when my anonymous TOP turned me over and MOUNTED me I only felt a bit of pain as he FORCED his way in, and soon got a great rush as me worked over my prostate and then filled my newly minted "PUSSY" with its first load of CUM!! I arranged to meet him the next day at his flat for more SEX, which started a relationship still going, but at that stage I just wanted more COCK and stayed there until three more guys had RIDDEN me!! In those days I could visit a dozen public toilets in small towns or villages within a few miles and got well REAMED, particularly after I had my own transport. Most weeks I would take a dozen or more HEAVY SCREWINGS at toilets or at the private parties I was invited to!!! My advice, if you are ready to try being a BOTTOM, or just Bi-Curious, is to prepare your PUSSY by working it with thicker and thicker DILDOS or just vegetables, then find a good STIFF COCK to BREAK YOU IN!!!

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 6 years ago
Sounds like a dream of mine..

I would love to dressed in lingerie with a fellow CD and have sex with all these other men...a dream “cum” true..

ballsdeepbbcballsdeepbbcover 5 years ago
Couldn't finish

In agood way I'm edging and have been all day for three days. That story would've sent me over

auscouple4546auscouple4546over 4 years ago
Australia

Hey would love to be the one in DJ's toilet, dressed in my stockings panties and mini-skirt, I would be backed up to the hole for you as often as you wanted

PervymacPervymacover 3 years ago
So horny

Great story, sounded like a meeting I would love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous