Meeting my Analena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her hands from my head and stood. Analena mewled at me and pled with her eyes for me to go back to her pussy but instead I told her to climb up on her hands and knees for me. Kneeling on the bed she swayed her ass at me like a bitch in heat and I lost no time in mounting her from behind. As my hard cock slid easily into her hot wet cunt I enjoyed the warmth of her pussy as she clamped down on my cock. Pushing her ass back into me she tried to force my cock further into her dark hot tunnel. I refused to move for a few minutes wanting her to show me her need.

"Bitte stellt Kevin Ihre Bewegung, die Sie aufrichten! Bumsen Sie mich jetzt"

I did not understand her words but I understood her need. She was so hot and ready she had lapsed into her native German. I later learned she was begging me to fuck her and not tease her. I started to slide my cock in and out of her and her need to talk continued.

"Ja, ja. Bumsen Sie mich hart! Ich liebe Ihren Hahn, und wie es mein nasses Kätzchen füllt. Oh ja bitte ein wenig härter?"

I was moving faster now and knew that wet hot cunt would soon milk me dry. I loved hearing the German and the authority of the language made me fuck her harder and this seemed to please her as she said.

"Oh ja, was Sich so guter Kevin fühlt. Ja will ich finden, dass Ihr Hahn mein Kätzchen mit Ihrem cum füllt"

It wasn't much longer before I elected to cum. She was rocking her hips into me and I was holding onto her tits as I drove in and pulled back out. I felt myself begin to cum and even though I knew Analena liked the feel of cum spraying her tits and face I plunged my cock into her and let my cum fill her pussy.

"Oh yes Kevin! Oh so good."

I leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"I will fill this pussy of yours again and again for you my slut."

I then pulled her down with me on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She still had the skirt on but her naked tits became my focus and I played with her nipples and kissed her neck and chest. I asked her to tell me how to say "My Little Slut" in German and she said.

"Meine Kleine Schlampe"

I repeated the phrase over and over till I had it correct.

"This is what I shall call you in public Analena. Of course anyone knowing your language will learn what you are, but you and I will know."

She smiled at me and said.

"You could use English, Kevin. I want to be your slut."

I took her hands and placed them on my cock and said to her.

"Clean me up slut. I will call you what I want and you will not object, do you understand me?"

"Yes Kevin. Thank you."

So our first day of adventure had come to an end. I wrestled with how we would fill the days we had together but Analena's mouth on my cock was too enjoyable to think of anything else.

12