Meeting the Farmer's Daughter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sliding her hand up and down harder and faster then she grabbed my balls and I thought I'd collapse. "Oh Sherry, that feels great. You're going to make me cum."

I put another finger in her pussy and was moving it in and out like it was my cock. "Ahhhhh,' she screamed. "That feels so fucking good," I could feel her rubbing her clit against my finger. "You got my clit," she said, riding my fingers. And then I felt her shiver and shudder and scream, "I'm there. I'm there. Here it comes. Don't stop." She let go of my cock as she rode my fingers."OHHHHHHHHMYGODI'M CUMMING. OH FUUUUCK! I'M THERE!" she screamed as a huge orgasm swept over her.

When she came down from her orgasm, she said, "That was intense." She then grabbed my cock again and kept rubbing. "Now, I want to make you cum," she said. She was rubbing harder and faster. "I love playing with your cock." she said and put her lips to my ear. "Come on Pete, give me you cum. I want it in my hand then I'll rub it on my tits. I want your cum on my tits."

Suddenly she stopped rubbing, got down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth. She licked it from one end to the other with her tongue then got it in her wet hot mouth and was bobbing up and down. I could feel my sperm boiling in my balls I grabbed the back of her head as she fucked me with her mouth. She was giving me the most intense blow job I've ever had.

"I'm going to cum," I said. "I'm cumming."

She was slurping on my cock and I could feel my cock swell as I got closer. My body tensed and she could tell I was on the verge of exploding. She took my cock out of her mouth and started rubbing it up and down like before with her hand. She was jerking me off with a wild intensity. My cock was in front of her as she moved her hands over my cock, squeezing it as my cum spurted all over her tits. "THAT'S IT PETE, CUM ALL OVER ME. GIVE IT TO ME" She was on her knees, leaning back and pulled me closer on her so that my cock was an inch from her tits.

She let go of my cock and quickly started rubbing the first spurts of my cum over her tits. She then grabbed my cock and placed it between her tits and squeezed my cock with them and shouted, "FUCK MY TITS. COME ON, FUCK MY TITS." She held her tits and squeezed my cock with them. As I fucked her tits I shouted, "I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

Sherry looked up at me and I looked into her eyes. "Cum in my mouth," she said, as she fucked my cock with her tits. "Come on, give it to me. I want your cum in my mouth." She lowered her head and got the tip of my cock into her mouth and started licking it as I moved back and forth through her slippery tits.

"I'M CUMMING! HERE IT CUMS!" I yelled as I exploded and saw spurt after spurt go into her mouth and drip down her chin.

"Oh Sherry, you're amazing," I said, holding my cock between her tits as she licked the tip with her tongue, making soft slurping sounds.

"Mmmmmmmm. That was delicious," she said, looking up at me and licking the remains of my sperm from her lips. We were both breathing heavily and couldn't speak. Then we fell over and lay on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath. After a minute she rolled on top of me. I could feel her wet pussy against my deflated cock. She kissed me gently then said, "This is just the beginning of a wild afternoon," she laughed. "We've got a lot to celebrate."

12