Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Maddison said nothing as he led me up the stairs past this little exhibition of nude portraits of his wife. But I noticed he was going slowly, giving me plenty of time to look at the pictures.

The next photo showed more. Laura was standing naked leaning up against a rough sandstone brick wall, her arms over her head lifting her heavy breasts. Her shaved mound stood out prominently. I leaned in for a closer look and realized I could just see the start of the gash of her cunt. Charles was stopping, waiting for me to move on.

In the next photo she was lying on her front on a rumpled bed. She looked as though she'd just been fucked, one leg spread wide, the other straight down, her ass slightly raised. From the position the picture was taken I could see the lips of her shaved cunt glistening. I couldn't quite see her asshole between her cheeks, but the look on her face as she looked back at the photographer was inviting.

Mr Maddison was climbing the stairs very slowly, knowing I was examining each of the photos carefully as we went up to the studio.

At last her asshole was revealed in all its glory in the next photo. She'd moved up on her knees, her chest down on the bed and her face looking back over her shoulder with a huge smile. Her skin shimmered with oil, and I could clearly see her rosebud asshole smiling at me. The lips of her cunt were slightly open and I could see a small black hole where her vagina was partially open. It was incredible that her husband had these pictures on the wall where he knew I must see them – and the rest of the family could see them for that matter. At that point he turned around and saw which photo I was staring at.

"Jim, I hope you aren't embarrassed at seeing these pictures. I thought maybe I should take them down knowing you were coming today, but Laura said to leave them up. She said you were grown up enough to see them, and she insists she has nothing to hide."

"No Mr Madd... er Charles. I think she looks very beautiful. And I was admiring the use of shadow and light to bring up her curves. They are more art than .... well you know."

"Porn – you can say it Jim. No, they're not porn. I don't take porn pictures of my family. They are articistic nudes, sometimes erotic nude studies. There's a distinct line between porn and erotica and I don't cross it. Here, have a look at this next one and you'll see what I mean."

I stepped up to stand in front of the photo he was pointing to. Laura Maddison was lying on her back, her legs spread wide with her fingers playing with her completely shaved cunt, two fingers buried deep inside her vagina. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy.

"Now this photo is all about capturing the moment of joy and passion of orgasm. It's not about exposing her naked for the purpose of masturbation. That's the difference."

Well I thought I could whack off to that picture of the lovely Laura Maddison any time, but I wasn't going to tell her husband that.

"Now these next photos include a few other people, so I hope you won't feel shocked."

"No, no problem Charles."

I climbed a few more stairs and there was Laura naked, covered in sweat, lying on her side on an old fashioned chaise lounge, her breasts flopping across her chest and one leg raised, bent at the knee. A small stream of goo was leaking from between her legs. But the surprise was to see her two sons standing behind the lounge, both sweaty, smiling and laughing, completely naked, their semi-erect dicks hanging down just inches from their mother's arm which lay across the back of the chair. The erotic element in the picture was the obvious question – had they just finished fucking her?

We moved on to the next photo. Charles was looking at me to gauge my reaction.

It was the photo I'd seen in the boys' room – Laura smiling into the camera with cum on her face while the two wet large dicks of her sons hung beside her face.

"Holy Shit," I said.

"You OK Jim? It isn't too shocking for you?"

"No, I think it's fantastic. She looks absolutely unbelievable, just amazingly beautiful." I could swear my heart was about to burst through my chest.

"I hoped that would be your reaction. I could sense you had an eye for beauty. I think it captures a moment of absolute happiness in Laura. She gets a great sense of achievement from bringing joy and pleasure to others. You see the way the semen glistens in the light on her face. It makes the photo come alive, and the boys standing behind her like a trophy she's been awarded. It's one of the family favourites."

"The whole family?" I asked.

"Yes, we have no inhibitions or limits in our family. You might like to see this next one."

And there they were, all of the Maddisons naked, even Charles. This time Alison was the centre of attention. It was taken from behind and she was looking to her left. She was astride her father, his dick firmly planted in her cunt. Mark stood on her left, his dick deep in her mouth. Laura was between her spread legs, her hands spreading her ass cheeks and her tongue licking her asshole. Andy was squatting over his mother's head, his dick poised to enter Alison's ass as soon as his mother moved aside.

I almost fell backward in surprise. I hadn't heard Alison come up the stairs behind me, and I jumped as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Ah Jim, I see dad's left up our family circus photo. What do you think?"

"Er...um... shit...fuck" I stammered. I felt the blood draining from my head and felt a bit faint.

Alison reached out a hand to catch me, and she and her dad helped me to the top of the stairs.

"I told you the circus pic was too much for him at this stage," Alison said.

"But your mother thought he was ready," her father said. "He's seen the facial cum photos and seemed OK with it."

"I'm alright, believe me," I said as I stood on my own. "I was just a bit surprised. I'm really glad you trust me enough to let me share in seeing your family photos. I think it's fantastic that you are all so open with each other."

"We've not had any secrets in our family since the kids were old enough," Charles said. "We believe sex is wonderful and we see no reason not to share the pleasure and joy our bodies can give us."

"Sure, and it means sex is always available in a loving family with no hang-ups and break-ups and all the confusion that goes on with having boyfriends and girlfriends and secret lovers," said Alison. "I love my dad and my brothers dearly, and having them make love to me and me making love to them is only natural."

We'd moved to a couch to the side of the photographic studio. I looked around.

On one wall of the studio were more nude portraits of members of the Maddison family. I could see in one sequence of framed photos Laura Maddison taking a big nine inch cock deep in her mouth. The first photo had her on her knees in front of the man, sinewy muscles on his thighs straining as his erect dick thrust out in front of him. Her mouth was open wide, her tongue sticking out to lick the head of his prick. In the next photo she'd wrapped her mouth around the cock head, her fingers holding the man's balls. But it was the next two photos that revealed what Laura Maddison was capable of. She'd obviously been sucking the cock for a while as it was extremely wet, her lips and chin dripping in saliva. A dollop was falling from the base of the cock which was buried about two thirds in her mouth. The head must be in her throat as there was no way it could all fit in her mouth. The last photo made me gulp. Her mouth was buried deep in the man's groin. His entire nine inch cock was engulfed in her mouth and throat. Incredibly her tongue was protruding, licking the underside of his balls.

"Wow!" I said, as I got up to take a closer look at the photo sequence.

"Yes, that's Laura's famous deep throat," Charles said proudly as he joined me in looking closely at the photo. "We're all very proud of Laura's deep throat abilities. She's yet to meet a cock that she couldn't get down all the way. Nine inches, ten...it doesn't seem to matter. She meets everything as a challenge."

"What about me, dad?" cried Alison in protest. "Why don't you show Jim the photos of my speciality?"

Charles laughed and went over to a filing cabinet and drew out a file of blown up black and white photos.

"Come on dad, strip off. You too Jim. I want to see the effect my pictures have on you."

Alison was already stripping off her singlet and shorts. She wore no underwear and was completely naked in a second. She was slim and gorgeous, completely shaved down below just like her mother. Her tits were perky and perfectly shaped. Charles laughed and stripped off his shirt and shorts revealing a sizeable dick. He was half erect and he too had shaved around his prick, making it look bigger. Strangely, I didn't feel embarrassed at this display of a naked adult man. I'd seen plenty of naked men in sport changing rooms and it never bothered me. It was just part of who we are.

"Come on Jim, fair's fair," said Alison.

I thought I'd be crazy not to join in this family's incestuous games with a naked Alison in front of me. I took off my shirt and dropped my pants. My dick was straining against the boxers, making a pronounced tent. Alison laughed, and motioned me to drop them too. I did, my dick catching the boxers as I lowered them and then slapping up to hit my stomach as it was released.

Alison giggled and gave a gasp of happy surprise as she gazed openly at my dick.

"Oh, it's beautiful. Jim you are going to be a happy addition to this family's games."

She reached out one hand and hefted my balls, her other hand gently caressing my dick. She motioned me to sit beside her. She let go of me as she turned her attention to the photo file on the coffee table in front of us. Charles was sitting in an armchair to our side.

"OK Jim, let me show you the pictures dad took of me and you tell me what you think."

She opened the file and the first photo was of her face down on a bed and her ass high in the air, her asshole open to the camera. Two pairs of hands were on each cheek, pulling them wide apart revealing the rosebud of her asshole.

The next photo showed one hand on each side gently inserting the tip of a finger into her asshole.

"This is how we warm up. It gets better," said Alison with a giggle.

The next photo showed each hand inserting an entire finger into her asshole, pulling it apart. You could see a black hole about the size of a nickel as they stretched her sphincter.

Andy's face was leaning into the next picture, licking her asshole. Alison's face could be seen slightly out of focus, but the expression of joy on her face was unmistakable.

The preliminaries over, the next photos got into some serious ass fucking. Alison was up on her knees, her ass pointing to the sky as first Andy and then Mark ripped into some solid anal sex.

"This is my speciality. I just love anal sex, all types of anal sex," said Alison, smiling at me as she explained what she was doing in each photo.

She help up one photo where one of the twin's big pricks had just been removed from her asshole leaving it gaping wide. It had to be gaping at least an inch across.

"I know I can get it to gape even wider than that," Alison said examining the photo closely. "What do you think dad?" she asked, and looked up at her father who was still sitting in the armchair watching her show me the photos. It must be turning him on because, like me, he had a full erection.

"Sure dear, it's just a matter of practice."

"Ah, bless you dad. You too Jim. Good to see you appreciate an artiste at work."

She reached over and started caressing my dick. She put a hand on my chest to push me to back on the couch and lowered her head to my dick. I was taken aback as she took me into her mouth, her father watching only a few feet away.

She purred as she started giving me a wonderful blow job. I wasn't going to protest at her dad being there. In fact I was a bit worried that he'd want to join in. I heard him get up, and looked to see him standing with his stiff prick standing out in front of him.

"Show Jim what you can do Ali. I'll get the camera."

As Alison continued to suck me deep into her mouth her dad walked to the other side of the room and came back with a camera. He returned to his chair and took a few photos of his daughter sucking me off.

"Come on Alison, really get stuck in. You know what'll turn him on."

"Sure dad," Alison said and motioned to me to lie on my back, side-on to the couch. She was between my legs licking the length of my dick. She then dropped down to my balls, sucking them into her mouth one by one. I could hear the click of the camera as Charles captured the moment.

Then Alison surprised me by putting her hands under my legs and raising them high in the air, giving her easy access to my asshole. Bit by bit her tongue licked lower and lower from my balls until I suddenly felt this warm wet sensation on my asshole. She was licking my sphincter! I'd never had that done to me before and I must have jumped a bit as Alison giggled.

"I think we have an anal virgin here dad," she laughed and looked up at her father as he moved in for a close-up.

"Show him dear, you know you are the best at this."

Alison lowered her head and resumed licking my ass. It was incredible, feeling her warm wet tongue go up and down and around and around my asshole. Her hands pulled my cheeks apart giving her even more access. I felt what must be her tongue go firm and straight as it darted in and out of the very opening of my asshole. Then suddenly she was inside my ass, gyrating her tongue around the rim before darting in and out, seemingly seeking out how deep she could probe her way into my ass. It felt wonderful.

Charles was over the top of me trying to get a clear shot of Alison rimming me. But he must have felt he wasn't getting what he wanted as he stood back and asked me to raise my backside right over my head so that my feet were over the arms of the chair.

Alison must have known this new position because she helped me roll up so that my ass was pointing straight up in the air. She lowered her face to my ass and her tongue lathered my asshole. Charles seemed much happier with this position because he could clearly see Alison's face, my asshole and her hand reaching round to caress my dick. His camera went into overdrive as Alison looked up at him smiling as her tongue protruded through my sphincter, her hand tugging on my cock.

The only problem for me was that my dick was now pointing straight down at my face, and I didn't want to cum on my own face. I laughed to myself. This was incredibly kinky, breaking just about all the taboos possible, and I was worried about cuming on my own face.

"I see Jim's enjoying this, Ali," said Charles.

Alison lifted her head and smiled to her father.

"So he should. I love anal sex – giving and taking. I'll have to become a proctologist."

Both Charles and I laughed at that. Alison moved on to all fours on the floor, her head on a pillow. Charles brought over a tube of lube and spread it all around her asshole.

"Thanks dad," Alison said breathlessly. "You can never have too much lube. Lube is the secret to successful ass fucking. Put some on your cock Jim so it slides in more easily."

I spread some of the lube along my cock and squatted behind her like I'd seen Andy and Mike do in the photos. I slowly lowered my dick until it just touched her asshole.

Charles crawled on the floor underneath me, his camera clicking as I slowly pressed my dick head into her asshole. It seemed so small it was amazing it could take my dick into her. There was only the slightest resistance and then her sphincter relaxed and seemed to open like a flower. The head of my dick just slid in. The tightness around the head was amazing and the warmth of her anal tract was welcoming. I left it there for a few seconds to let Alison relax even further. But that seemed unnecessary as she pushed back, indicating she wanted more of me inside her. I pressed forward and my dick – a good eight inches – slid inside her anal tunnel. Alison let out a groan and took a deep breath. She was in ecstasy. She was moving the muscles inside her anus like a wave, caressing my dick that was buried inside her. I don't know how she could have that much control. But it was a plea to go ahead and really let loose and fuck her deeply in the ass. I started slow, going in and out almost the entire length of my dick leaving only the head inside her stretched sphincter. I steadily sped up until I was really driving into her forcefully, trying to get as far as I could inside her. I guessed Charles was getting good close ups as he clicked away because occasionally my balls slapped the lens of his camera as I pounded into his daughter's ass.

At last I felt I couldn't hold back any longer and I gave one huge lunge deep into her, forcing her head hard into the cushion. My sperm blasted deep into her ass over and over. Both of us were dripping with sweat as we got our breath back. I stayed in her until I felt my dick start to deflate. I slowly pulled out, looking down as my cock emerged from her asshole. I was amazed as her sphincter was staying wide open as my cock rested just outside her asshole. The diameter of the stretched asshole had to be more than an inch wide, maybe an inch and a half.

"Holy shit, Alison," said her dad as he clicked away furiously. "That has to be the biggest gape yet. Fantastic. You'll get to two inches easy if you keep this up. Well done Jim."

Alison collapsed on the floor, a big satisfied smile on her face. I collapsed back on to the couch.

I must have fallen asleep for a minute or two because when I became aware of my surroundings again Alison had gone and Charles was working on his computer. I felt a bit embarrassed at what had happened, but when Charles saw I was awake he beckoned me over. He was editing the photos he'd taken of me with Alison.

"There's some great stuff here Jim. Alison really demonstrated the joy she feels from anal sex and I think I've captured it. Here, look at these."

I looked over his shoulder and must admit I felt very strange looking at close-up photos of Alison licking my ass and my cock pounding into her asshole. I'd never seen my own asshole, let along seen it captured on film with a beautiful woman sticking her tongue into it.

"You might have to get to work with the razor Jim. As you can see, soaked pubic hair doesn't look nice on film. It's hard to reach those spots so you'll probably need some help."

'Sure Charles, no problem."

"Lets go downstairs. Time for lunch and you'd probably like a shower."

I got dressed and we went downstairs to the kitchen. Andy was there making himself a sandwich.

"Hey Jimbo, I hear Alison just broke your anal cherry," he laughed.

"Word travels fast," I replied, still feeling a bit nervous facing my schoolboy football hero after just fucking his sister in the ass.

"She was down here all pleased with herself before she went back upstairs to take a shower. She said you opened her up to gape an inch and a half."

"Yes, Ali was quite proud of herself," said Charles. "Got some good pics to prove it. I'll make lunch. Jim needs a shower. Andy, could you take him down to the gym shower. He needs to do some work with a razor."

"Ah, you've come across Dad's obsession with clean pictures," Andy said as we headed for the stairs. "He hates pubic hair getting in the way of a good shot. Come on then. Mum and Mark should have finished their workout by now. Plenty of space in the gym shower room."

We went downstairs to the cellar where I was amazed at the sophisticated gym the Maddisons had set up – weights, workout machines, running machines, the works. Laura Maddison smiled and waved when she saw us entering the gym. She was on her back, Mark holding her feet as she did sit-ups.