Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her throat expand to take in Mark's cock. I thought I could see the ridge of the head of Mark's cock through the skin of her neck. Charles was clicking away furiously. Alison had grabbed a small video camera and she was filming alongside her father as both captured the moment for posterity.

Laura moved her fingers slightly on Mark's rump. It must be a signal they'd developed over much practice for when she needed to breathe. Mark withdrew and Laura lay gasping for fresh air before she once again pulled Mark towards her. He thrust his dick down her throat once more, then moved into a pistoning motion as he drove in and out of her mouth and throat. Saliva was pouring out of Laura's mouth every time he withdrew, covering her cheeks, eyes and forehead. Even her golden hair was becoming soaked in the mix of sperm and saliva.

Mark steadily increased the tempo and he was now fucking his mother's mouth and throat. There was no restriction or hesitation to his thrusts, driving in and out of her as though it was her vagina rather than her throat. Laura was not signaling for him to slow down or give her a break. She tilted her head even further back. With a huge bellow Mark suddenly thrust deep into her even harder and came, then pulled out spurting the rest of his come over her face.

Charles and Alison got in close to get as much detail as they could.

When Mark was finished he gently lifted his mother up into a sitting position, her back against the shower wall. She was absolutely drenched in cum. Her face looked like it had a bucket of goo tipped over her. Laura's chest and breasts were glistening in the streams of cum that flowed over her. She opened her eyes and looked around at us and a big wide smile spread across her face. I'd never seen anyone look so happy.

Charles handed his camera to me.

"No time like the present to start learning the art of photography Jim," he said.

Charles stepped up on the bench, his feet either side of Laura's legs so that his cock was directly in front of her face as she rested her head on the wall behind her.

Laura looked up at him and even though she was starting to get worn out she opened her mouth one more time. Charles thrust his hips forward and, like his sons before him, shoved his cock deep into Laura's throat. Laura reached around to hold his ass to control his movements. But she wasn't slowing him down, rather she urged him on to thrust even harder into her maw. Charles slammed away, his hands holding her cum soaked head. Alison filmed video on one side as I took pictures on the other. I tried to keep the focus on her lips as I thought that was the most erotic sight – his prick driving into her mouth like a train going into a tunnel.

Charles didn't last long. He withdrew and fired his sperm all over her face. Laura gave a moan of pleasure as his spurts landed on her cheeks and around her mouth. Her eyes were closed as they were covered in cum.

"God, you look fantastic mum," cheered Mark.

"Oh mum, this is one of the best," cried Andy.

I stood dumbstruck, unable to believe the debauchery in front of me even though I had been the first. And it wasn't over. Alison handed the movie camera to Andy and moved in to kiss her mother firmly on the mouth. Andy filmed as Laura opened her lips and Alison gave her a deep French kiss, her tongue exploring the depths of her mother's cum filled mouth.

Alison gently put her hands behind her mother's shoulders and laid her down flat on the bench, still kissing her deeply.

"I love you so much mum," she whispered to her mother, and she slowly kissed her way down her cum drenched body. Alison licked and sucked on her mother's nipples on both breasts before going lower, kissing and licking her flat stomach until she reached her shaved pubic mound. She got between her mother's legs and spread them wide so that one leg was off the bench and the other lay next to the wall. Alison then slowly kissed her way across her mother's bare mound and to the tip of her cunt, licking up and down her gash. She used her fingers to separate her cunt's lips, and then dived her tongue in deeply, licking all around the place she had emerged from 23 years earlier.

Laura was breathing heavily, her arms over her head, her magnificent and toned body open and available for her family. Alison tried to get her tongue as deep into her mother's vagina as she could. Charles moved in to get an extreme close up, his lens only inches away from Alison's lips and tongue which she swirled in her mother's juices. Laura's breathing was getting heavier, her chest heaving and her breasts rising and falling. Her flat stomach was straining as she clenched and unclenched her muscles. Alison dug deeper to try and reach all she could of her mother's vagina with her tongue before bringing it up to concentrate on her clitoris. Alison's face was soaked in her mother's juices, and her eyes had gone dreamy as she concentrated on giving her mother the best orgasm she could.

Her tongue swirled around the clitoris that was now sticking out quite a way. She lowered her mouth and sucked her clitoris up and down like she would suck a man's cock. Laura was fast approaching her orgasm. Her breathing increased and she moaned loudly, her mouth wide open despite the pounding it had taken from four cocks. Alison picked up speed and grinded her lips and tongue into her mother's carefully shaved cunt, licking from one end to the other. Once or twice she slipped down to lick her mother's ass. Alison inserted a finger into Laura's asshole, then a second and a third. They were all in past the second knuckle. It tipped Laura over the edge and with a loud cry her body rocked, her back stiffened and she tilted her head way back. She let out a scream of ecstasy that went on and on. Alison didn't let up as she screamed. Her hands were wrapped around her mother's thighs, holding her in close to her mouth as she worked furiously up and down, lathing the bare cunt in front of her in licks, sucks and kisses as juices poured from her mother's vagina.

Finally Laura was fully spent. Her cries slowed and at last stopped. The strength of her orgasm hadn't surprised her family, but I must admit I was rocked by the force of it.

One by one we sat down and got our breath back. Laura continued to lie on the bench, a dreamy grin on her face as she dozed. Alison was sitting up breathing heavily like she had just run a 100 metre sprint. Charles was checking his camera and giving happy cheers when he found shots he liked. I joined Mark and Andy showering.

"Well, what do you think Jimbo?" asked Mark.

"Unbelievable. How often do you do this?"

"Oh, not that often. Every week or so. We like to get a new person in every so often to freshen things up. It turns mum on to initiate someone to our family games, and we're not complaining."

"Mum encourages us to have sex whenever we feel like it, and she's pretty well always ready for it," added Andy.

"Well I'm glad you brought me in," I said. "That was the best ever. Your mum is incredible, the way she can deep throat everyone like that, no problem at all."

"Yes, it's lots of practice. She's in training. She's going for the deep throat event at the Sex Olympics along with a few other events."

"You're kidding. What's the Sex Olympics?"

"It's a group of swingers who get together every few years for sex competitions. People come from all over the world. Mum's been in two and did really well but she was pissed off last time when she only won silver in the deep throat event," Mark said.

"Yeah, her main rival is Sophie Anderson," said Andy. "She was at the dinner the other day – the one with the backless dress that showed half her ass. She's the deep throat Olympic champ. I've never seen her in action, but if you thought mum was good, she's apparently mind blowing."

"I hear she's got an advantage," said Mark. "Her husband's got a 12 inch cock and she gets to practice on it all the time. Mum hasn't found anybody that big and she reckons she's going to struggle to beat Sophie unless she can find a 12 inch cock to practice on."

"Hang on guys. I don't know how this could work, but my dad's got a massive cock. It has to be at least 10 inches. I haven't seen it erect, but I've seen him in the shower at home and naked around the house and it looks huge."

By this time we had finished showering and got dressed. We went upstairs to get something to eat and drink.

"Whoa, that would be great," said Mark. "But how could we get your dad to join in our family games? Do you reckon he'd be in it Jim?"

At that moment Laura, Charles and Alison joined us in the kitchen. Charles and Alison had pulled on shorts and t-shirts. Laura was in a bright cotton dress that left her breasts half exposed and it was obvious from the way they swayed as she moved they weren't contained in a bra. We made some sandwiches and got cold drinks and sat around the kitchen table. Laura looked at me as she held up a chicken leg to her lips.

"So Jimmy, what do you think of our crazy family? Didn't scare you did we?" she asked as she inserted the chicken leg suggestively into her mouth.

The Maddison family all burst out laughing.

"Come on mum, stop teasing him," said Alison. "He did real well today."

"Yeah mum, you looked pretty pleased with Jim when you took him down your throat," said Mark as he leaned over and slid his hand down the front of his mother's dress to fondle her right breast. He kissed her playfully on her cheek.

Charles moved to stand behind his wife and slid his hand down Laura's dress to caress her other breast. Laura just kept looking at me, cocking one eyebrow as she waited for me to reply.

I felt I had to stick up for myself.

"Look, I'll admit I was knocked out today with what happened. I was turned on by the naked photos you have up in the living room and dining room, but I didn't dream anything like this was possible."

I looked into Laura's eyes, meeting her challenge.

"I'm really glad you allowed me into your fun and games, and I feel honoured you would let me be part of what you have going here. I'd love to be included another time if you'd have me back again."

The twins and Alison cheered. Alison jumped around the table and gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. Andy gave me a high five.

"Well young Jimmy, I reckon you passed the test," said Laura. "What do you say Charles?"

Charles took his hand out from the front of Laura's dress and leaned over to me to shake my hand. I shook his hand, still warm from holding his wife's breast.

"You know Jimmy, I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship," he said in his best Humphrey Bogart Casablanca impersonation.

"There's just one thing Laura," I said to her as Charles resumed fondling her breast alongside Mark. "Can you please call me Jim instead of Jimmy. Nobody else has called me that since I left school, and since we've done what we've done I reckon I'm a Jim not a Jimmy."

Laura looked horrified.

"Oh no, was I calling you Jimmy? I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize. It's what I remember calling you when you were at school. Of course it's Jim. With a cock like that you are definitely a Jim, not a Jimmy."

Mark leaned down to speak to his mother, his hand still caressing her breast.

"Mum, speaking of cocks, Jim tells us his father is hung like a horse. A real 10 incher he says. What do you reckon mum? Would a big cock like that help you in training?"

Laura nodded enthusiastically.

"It sure would. It's fine with you boys and Charles, but none of you are that big. I reckon Sophie's practicing swallowing Tony's 12 incher every day. I'd really like to beat her this year. But hang on. How do you feel about all this Jimmy? I know you liked the sex we just had, but how do you feel now as we sit here talking about getting your dad involved?"

"I feel fine about it," I said. Who wouldn't? "No really, I feel as though I've been liberated. I love being with you guys. I don't see why my dad wouldn't like it, but I don't know how we could get him involved without my mum knowing about it."

We talked for some time how we could get my dad to volunteer his cock for Sex Olympics training, but we all figured it couldn't be done without involving my mother too.

"How about I get them to come over here and we can just see what happens," I suggested. "But I think you'll have to go easy with mum. Don't let her see the sex photos. I think she'd flip."

"Well, we could take down some of the more revealing pictures," said Charles. "But I must tell you Jim we don't hide from anything we do in our own home. We aren't ashamed of what we do, and we're proud of the sexual achievements of Laura and Alison, even if the rest of the world might be shocked."

"Oh come on dear," said Laura. "We don't put the hard sex photos up for display on the ground floor where casual visitors could see them. We just have to ease Jimmy's parents into it gently, bit by bit."

Charles thought for a few seconds.

"Tell you what Jim. How about we go and do some serious landscape and streetscape photography and then I could invite them over to see what you have done."

So that's what we did. Charles and I got into his car and went out around town taking pictures of buildings and streets. It was nowhere near as exciting as taking pictures of Laura Anderson sucking cock with sperm all over her face. But I was learning some valuable lessons in photography for my architecture studies. By the end of the day I felt I had learned more than I ever had.

Charles said he'd develop some prints and make up a portfolio for me. He dropped me off at home and told my parents I had been a great student.

"You should come and see what he's done some day," he told them.

They said they would, and I waved goodbye to Mr Maddison after the most amazing day of my 18 years of life.

"So how was your day," dad asked later as we sat down to watch a movie on TV.

"Great dad, I learned a lot. Mr Maddison is a great teacher. I had a lot of fun with the family too. They're really amazing."

"And did you see much of Mrs Maddison," he whispered when mum was out of the room.

"I sure did dad. She is one incredible lady. You should see the photos they've got upstairs. They're even better than the nudes we saw downstairs."

"Is that so? What sort of photos?"

I knew he was hooked.

"Well, maybe you could see them when you come over to see my pictures I took with Charles."

"And what sort of pictures were they?"

"Mostly buildings and streetscapes, but I did take a few pictures of Mrs Maddison," I said.

"What sort of pictures?"

"Oh, I can't really explain it. You'll have to see for yourself."

"Hmmm. You're hiding something Jim."

At that moment mum came into the room and sat down on the couch next to me. She was in a loose short blue cotton summer dress, looking very nice and quite sexy. She curled her legs up under her, revealing her shapely legs to the upper thigh.

"Who's hiding what?" she asked.

"Jim said he took some pictures of Mrs Maddison but he won't say what type of pictures," dad said, looking sternly at me.

"Were they like what we saw in the Maddison's living room and the dining room?" asked mum, looking intently at me.

"No mum, not like that," I answered truthfully.

"Well then George, there's nothing more to say is there. As we agreed, Jim is 18 and old enough to make his own decisions about what he does."

Mum and dad worked out an evening next week that was convenient to visit the Maddisons and dad rang to make sure it was OK with them. It was. In just over eight days I would be back at the Maddisons with my mum and dad, and hopefully dad would offer up his sizeable cock to help Laura Maddison's ambitions in the Sex Olympics.