Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on mum, just a few more to reach 200."

We left them to finish their work-out and Andy showed me the shower room. It was huge, big enough for several people with a bench along one side to sit on. There were three shower nozzles to blast from every direction.

"Why not shower and then join me in the sauna over there," Andy said pointing to a wooden door with a glass window. "Mum likes to relax in the sauna after her work out."

I showered, washing myself thoroughly. The blast of hot water made me feel relaxed and without drying myself I went to the sauna door, opened it and went in. Andy was lying naked on one of the upper benches. I placed my towel on the upper bench opposite him and sat down. The hot dry air made it hard to do anything in the sauna except sit still. Within a few minutes the door opened and a naked Mark came in, his towel draped over his shoulder. Behind him was his mother, her towel wrapped around her. Mark grabbed an upper bench as lay down. Laura looked around and saw I was sitting on the only available upper bench.

"Move over Jimmy, those selfish lads have taken the other benches up top. I'll take this lower one beside you."

With that she unwrapped the towel revealing herself completely naked. Saunas aren't an unusual place to see naked people. I'd been in one before in Sweden when I was a young boy and all sorts of people spread themselves out naked and nobody cared. But when I saw the beautiful naked body of Laura Maddison unveiled just a couple of feet in front of me as she spread her towel on the hot wooden bench I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was stunning. Her large full breasts stood firm and proud on her chest. She was super fit and I could see the outline of the ribs on her chest despite the fullness of her breasts. No fakery in these tits, I realized. They moved when she did. She bent over as she straightened her towel and her breasts fell forward. She stood up straight, looked at me, hands on her hips, and smiled. Her firm stomach was dead flat, with an indication of a ladylike six pack. Her long legs looked strong and muscly, but not overly so. She was built like an Amazon, but there was nothing masculine about her.

Her pubic mound stood proud and bare, completely shaved as I'd seen in the photographs. I was sitting pretty well level with her breasts which were within an easy arms reach. I didn't bother hiding the fact I was staring at her body in wonder, examining it closely just a few feet away. I could see the start of her cunt crack, and she made no move to stop me looking.

"Like what you see Jimmy?" she asked, an amused smile on her lips.

"Oh, sorry Mrs Maddison – er Laura. I didn't mean to stare but you are an incredible beautiful lady," I stammered.

"Mum, he's seen your photos and he made love to Alison's ass this morning so he knows all about our crazy family adventures," said Andy.

"Oh he has, has he?" Laura smiled, gazing down at my semi-erect dick that was hanging between my legs as I sat on the bench.

"Yeah, and dad said he needs to get busy with a razor in places he's never shaved before," laughed Andy.

"Yes, I can see that," she said cocking her head slightly to one side to get a better look at my cock.

She laughed and tousled my hair as she lay down on her back on her towel. Her head was next to my feet and her sweaty naked body was spread before me. Her arms were lying beside her, making no attempt to cover up. Her large breasts lolled to the side of her rib cage and her hard belly dipped into a hollow as she relaxed, rising to her hips where her bare pubic mound was coated in a thin film of sweat from the effect of the heat in the sauna.

My dick started to rise as my eyes wandered over the perfect naked body laid out before me. Mark looked over and chuckled as he saw the effect his mother's body was having on me.

"Don't move mum or Jim'll shoot," he said.

She tilted her head back to look up at me and from her position below she had to see my balls hanging below the bench and my dick sticking in the air. She laughed.

"Good to see you're enjoying yourself there, Jimmy."

The heat was having an effect on us and for several minutes we all stayed silent. Sweat was dripping off me and I was worried about dripping sweat on Mrs Maddison's face lying just a few inches below me at my feet. Her body was glistening in sweat, a small pool collecting in her hollow belly and I could see small rivulets running from her breasts on to the towel below her. I decided to move and got up to rest my back against the sauna wall. I laid my towel behind me so I wouldn't burn from the heated wood. I could see Laura Maddison and her two sons clearly now as they lay on their backs, their nakedness displayed unashamedly. Mark's cock lay on his belly. Andy's cock was lying sideways on his hip. Both had to be seven inches even when flaccid.

I wondered what sort of family this was that freely had sex with each other, and didn't care that I knew all about it. Hell I'd just fucked the daughter in the ass in front of her father while he took pictures. And they were proud of it! They hung photos of themselves naked in their dining and living rooms where anyone visiting the house could see them. In the rest of the house they proudly displayed pictures of themselves fucking each other. Why were they letting me in on all this? Were they worried I would tell others?

I looked down at the sweaty naked body of Laura Maddison and thought I'd give anything to fuck her, have her suck me off like I knew she'd sucked off her own sons. Yeah, I wasn't going to do anything that would stop that happening. Maybe that was their trick. Maybe they knew it was the prospect of me joining the Maddison family in their sex games that would keep me silent. Yes, they're right there. I hoped something was going to happen with the amazing Mrs Maddison and I couldn't wait to run my hands over her incredible body, to hold those large tits and stick my fingers in her shaved cunt.

We were in the sauna about twenty minutes when the door opened and in came Charles and Alison, both naked with towels over their shoulders.

"Hi folks, bit cramped in here," said Charles.

"I've had enough anyway," said Mark, as he got up, gathered his towel and patted his sister on the butt as he left the sauna.

"Me too," said Andy.

I got up and joined them leaving the sauna.

"I'll be out in a second, just get that shower going," said Laura.

The twins and I went to the shower and there was enough room for all of us as the three showerheads thundered out the hot water.

"So Jim, what'd you think of Alison?" asked Andy.

"Yeah Jim, she's pretty amazing isn't she," said Mark.

I looked at them, nervous that they might be upset with me. But to the contrary, they seemed genuinely pleased I'd fucked their sister.

"She's really amazing," I said. "I couldn't believe it when your dad started taking pictures of us."

"Dad is a bit obsessed about capturing the moment, " said Andy. "But you get used to it, and I reckon its great to look at the pictures later and relive the fantastic moments."

"What did you think of the pictures of mum with us?" asked Mark.

"I thought my heart would burst when I saw the pics of her with you guys. I couldn't believe it."

"Yeah, mum is sensational. She seems intent on being the best cocksucker in the world. Did you see the deep throat photos?" said Mark.

I nodded.

"Yes, well she's going to try for the record. The deepest throat in the land. There's a Sex Olympics coming up in a few months and she's in training. You just wait."

I wanted to ask what a Sex Olympics was but stopped when Laura Maddison came into the shower room.

"Talking about me boys?" she said laughing. She saw me looking a bit stunned as she lathered up her naked body. "Well, as they say the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. Now Jimmy, come over here. Charles says you need a bit of hair removal."

She reached for a ladies razor and waved it at me, moving to the bench.

"Oh, ho, you're for it now Jimbo." said Mark. "Hang on to your dick."

"Don't listen to them Jimmy, it's painless and I promise to be gentle."

I moved over to where Laura was sitting on the bench that was on one side of the large shower room and stood in front of her.

"Will it grow back?" I asked. "I don't know how I'll explain it to my mum and dad if they see me."

"Oh don't worry, everybody is going Brazilian these days," she said. "It's the height of fashion. It also feels fantastic, so you'll probably want to keep it going. Alison gets waxed, but I couldn't do that. I don't like pain. Besides it adds to the fun to get someone to help you reach the awkward bits. Now Jimmy turn around. I'll start with the back."

I turned around and she put a hand on my back to have me to lean forward. She ran her soapy hands over my back and down to my buttocks, then her soapy hands ran right inside the crease of my ass. It felt really good as her fingers slipped over my asshole. She soaped me up, and then I felt her drag the razor over my ass cheeks.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me Jimmy. I want to get right inside there."

I did as she said and I felt a bit nervous as she dragged the razor over the inside of my ass cheeks, getting right in beside by asshole. She ran her fingers up and down, making sure it was smooth and she hadn't missed anything. She was being quite businesslike about the very intimate thing she was doing to me, and I relaxed a bit. Then she reached between my legs and softly caressed my balls, lifting them one by one and running them between her fingers.

"Is that alright with you Jimmy? I love it when a man's balls hang down real loose and relaxed."

"No, that's nice Mrs Maddison."

"That's Laura dear, specially when I'm holding your balls in my hand."

"Oh yes, Laura, sorry."

She laughed and had me turn around so I was facing her. I had a full-on erection and it was pointing right at her face just inches away. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Wow Jimmy, quite an impressive organ you have there."

I stammered my thanks. The twins were watching us intently from the other side of the shower room. Them watching didn't worry their mother as she reached up to lather up my pubic hair. She got busy with the razor, clearing away the pubic hair above my protruding dick. It took a while as she was being very careful not to nick me anywhere. She used one hand to move my dick out of the way as she shaved me close to the base of my dick.

"Now don't worry Jimmy, I know what I'm doing. I've done my sons and husband many, many times and never drawn any blood. Well not much."

The twins laughed at the expression on my face.

"Don't worry Jimbo, Mark's had his dick sewn back on three times and it works fine," said Andy.

"Hush now boys," Laura said. "Don't listen to them Jimmy. Now I'll have to move you around a bit to get to the hair around the base."

She moved my erect dick to the left and scraped the blade down the right side of the base of my cock. She did the same to the left side and then held it straight up against my belly and shaved underneath. She let it go and ran her fingers all over the base of my cock making sure I was completely smooth.

"Now this is the difficult part so stand very still. Spread your legs apart. You might like to steady yourself by putting your hands on the wall behind me."

I did as she said, and I gasped as she held my balls in one hand while gently dragging the razor over the ball sack with the other. It took some time as she shifted my balls around, diligently working the blade, shaving every last bit of hair off my scrotum. She lifted my balls up against my belly with my cock and shaved beneath right between my legs. Her head was very close to my cock and when she let me go it banged her on her head. She looked up and laughed. She pursed her lips and kissed my dick.

"Kiss it better for you Jimmy?"

I heard Mark and Andy give a small cheer.

She kissed it again, then ran her tongue and lips all along the length of it, before looking up at me smiling.

"Let's finish this first," she purred. "Put one leg up on the bench so I can get to that hard to reach spot."

I put my leg up beside her and she ducked underneath. She soaped me up between my legs in the gap between my balls and my asshole. She ran her finger along the little ridge that I'd always thought was the spot where my body was sewn together.

"This is your perineum, a very sensitive spot and terrible if you cut it shaving. It's a spot I rather like and it's important to get all that ugly hair off it. Now hold still."

Softly, she ran her finger along the little ridge right to my asshole. I shivered from the thrill of the feeling.

"Hold still I said, Jimmy. I don't want to cause you any damage."

She reached up with the razor and ran it gently along either side of the perineum. She went up and down, sweeping it from the ridge to the inside of my leg. I looked down at her and underneath my stiff dick I saw her concentrating on this magic spot underneath my balls that I had never seen. She seemed to find it fascinating and I let her keep on shaving and stroking me down there. She could inspect me anyplace she wanted, but my leg started to shake from the strain of holding it up so long..

Finally she was satisfied and leaned back.

"OK Jimmy, you're officially bald down here. You can put your leg down now."

I did so with a little relief, but my dick was now pointing once again straight at her face, and the head was just inches from her mouth. The twins had come over and were standing beside me, so she had three young dicks right in front of her. I was fully erect, while both Mark and Andy were about three quarters erect.

Laura Maddison looked up at me and stared into my eyes. Without another word, she opened her mouth and keeping eye contact slowly, ever so slowly, moved forward and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I groaned. She looked absolutely beautiful, her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders, her magnificent full breasts in full view. I reached down with both hands and caressed them. She didn't break eye contact as she moved her mouth further down my dick until it was half way in. I felt the head hit a slight barrier at the back of her mouth, but she didn't hesitate, just kept on going down. It was now three quarters of the way in her mouth and she still hadn't broken eye contact. I was having trouble keeping my balance and had to let go of her breasts to hold myself up against the wall behind her. Still she wouldn't take her eyes off mine as she moved even deeper down my dick. There was a slight shake of her head as she went for the last inch, and then she was down all the way, right to the freshly shaved root of my dick. She stayed there as I reveled in the tightness of her throat around the first half of my dick. It was an incredible feeling. She reached her hand up and held my balls, then I felt her slip her tongue out and lick my balls. Was there nothing this incredible woman couldn't do?

She eased back inch by inch until my cock emerged from her throat and then her mouth. Finally she let me flop out from between her lips, a string of saliva linking her mouth to my cock.

"Oh my God," I cried out, desperate to be back in that incredible warm wet mouth and throat.

"Come on mum, show him what you can do," urged Andy.

"Yeah mum, get it down deep," added Mark as both their cocks reached full stiffness.

Laura Maddison couldn't resist a challenge and loved being cheered on by her supporters. With her left hand she felt my balls, rolling them like a pair of eggs. Her right hand went around to firmly hold my ass cheek, pulling me in towards her waiting mouth.

Her lips opened and in one uninterrupted lunge, moved forward and took me down deep into her throat. She was picking up speed as she dived in and out the length of my cock. There was no perceptible barrier now as she took me straight into her throat each time. It was like her mouth just went on forever. Everything she was doing was to give me the ultimate pleasure. Her hand on my ass pulled me in harder to her, her fingers reached further to caress my asshole. I gave a slight start as one of her fingers slipped past my sphincter. It seemed to hover at the entrance for a while before plunging deeper, past the first and second knuckle.

Her mouth was really pistoning on my cock now. It was like a powerful machine had been turned on and geared into full strength. Her eyes alternated between looking into my eyes and then at my dick as it emerged from her mouth, dripping in saliva. My balls were coated in the goo.

"That's it mum, you're really powering now," said Andy. "Come on, bring it home."

I couldn't take this for much longer. I had to cum. She must have felt I was close because she leaned back and, as a stream of saliva dripped from my cock on to her breasts, looked up at me uttered the four greatest words in the English language:

"Cum on my face."

She took me down her throat once again and my first spurt went straight into her gullet. She felt the familiar swell of my cock ejaculating and brought me out and pointed my cock at her forehead. My next spurt hit her above her right eye, the next across her nose. It was like she was directing a fire hose. Her mouth was wide open and my next two spurts went into her mouth, dribbling out on her bottom lip and down her chin. I gave two more bursts of sperm on her cheeks before my balls were drained. She kissed the head of my dick as it started to subside, looked up at me and smiled. Her cum covered face was a vision I will never forget.

Andy tapped me on the shoulder.

"Move aside Jimbo, she isn't finished yet." Andy moved in to take my place in front of his mother, his cock pointing straight at her mouth.

She got to work again, taking Andy's nine inch cock right down to the roots in one motion.

I heard talking behind me and turned to see Charles and Alison had come into the shower. Charles had his camera ready and motioned me to move aside so he could do his thing and capture the beauty of his wonderful cum-soaked wife giving sexual pleasure to her son.

Laura kept up the pace of slamming her mouth and throat down on Andy's cock, each time hitting the root of his cock and pressing her face into his shaved groin. With her face already covered in my cum it was an amazing sight. Charles camera was in over drive, clicking rapidly like this was a great sports event.

When Andy was ready to come his mother gripped his ass fiercely, forcing him deeper into her throat.

"Ah mum, I'm cooommiing," he cried. She didn't pull off this time, but took all of his cum spurts deep into her throat. I could see her throat swallowing vigorously, taking it all in. When he was finished he backed off and she took a deep breath. A small stream of cum followed his dick out of her mouth and tumbled from her lip over her chin. Charles focused on the cum trail as it gathered on the point of her chin before dripping in a long stream on to her chest and breasts. She was covered in sperm.

But the deep throat blow job session wasn't over. Mark now moved in. He had his mother lie down on the bench and tilt her head back over the edge. He was going to fuck her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, the sperm from me and his brother leaking out over her top lip. Mark positioned himself so he could drive his cock straight into her mouth and down her throat in a straight line.

Laura gave a small nod to indicate she was ready and Mark reached forward to hold her under her armpits to keep her steady. Her hands were now on his ass cheeks so she could let her son know when to push in and when to pull out to let her breathe.

Slowly Mark thrust forward, moving past her lips and into her mouth. He kept moving right into her mouth and down her throat. He didn't stop until his balls were resting on his mother's nose and her bottom lip was firmly pressed into the the base at the top of his cock. Laura seemed to be in another place, her chest rising and falling despite her throat being completely blocked by her son's dick.