Meeting The New Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Beth announced.

"Well what."

"You know Victor, were all waiting."

"I'm sorry Beth, I through that you could do the honors."

Beth smiled at me then looked over to Vanessa seeking her approval to continue, "It's okay Beth go ahead."

Beth reached up and took the waist band of Victors boxers and slowly lowered them. When they were about halfway down his thighs, Beth put her hand over her mouth, "Oh my God Vanessa!"

Victory took this opportunity to remove them the rest of the way and threw them up on the deck.

'Holly Shit!' I thought, Victor seemed to be about three-quarters erect and he was already much bigger than Jack or myself, he must be ten or eleven inches long with still more to grow.

"Vanessa is that, I mean it can't be real?" Beth stammered looking on in amazement.

"Now you know honey, its true what they say, and take my word for it, it's real. It's Very, Very Real!"

Standing up Vanessa positioned herself between my legs, bent forward so no one else could over-hear, "Ryan, has Beth ever been with a black man?"

"No, I don't think so." I whispered back.

"That's okay Victor has never been with an Asian women either, but I promise, I won't let him ruin her." Turning and giving her directive, "Victor, play nice with your new friend." Focusing her attention back to too me, "As for you, have you ever fucked a black women?"

I think my head, both of them, along with all of my other senses are ready to explode. Jack had moved to the near side of the tub, he was standing over his wife, force feeding her his dick. Shannon was making slight gagging and slurping noises while Jack methodically worked his stiff cock in and out of her mouth. On the fare side was my wife, still memorized by Victor's physique and manhood that was becoming harder, bigger and more intimidating by the moment, and then there was Vanessa, the ravenous dark skinned beauty still positioned between my legs waiting for a response.

"No, I have never been with a black woman."

"I see, well I can't make the same promises about not ruining you, I've been looking forward to this all night." With that, Vanessa bent forward and slowly engulfed the head of my dick between those full soft lips. The oral skill Vanessa exhibited was mind blowing; between swirling her talented tongue around it, bobbing up and down with her lips over my head, and licking the entire length of my cock, she left me moaning for more.

Replacing her mouth with her hand and stroking my slippery shaft from tip to base "God I love this cock... I'm going to suck your cock like your wife never has... I'm going to suck you until you can't cum anymore... Would you like that, baby? Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Uhm....Yes" as I guided her head down and slid my dick back down her throat, with her expert technique it didn't take long before I started shooting my hot cum into her waiting mouth. True to her promise, the more I had cum the harder she sucked swallowing every bit until I truly was sucked dry.

Looking up I saw that my wife now had one hand resting on Victor's abdomen and the other firmly gripping his dick. Looking down with his approval at the Asian girl who was slowly but surely stroking him to a full erection, Victor placed a hand behind Beth's head and guider her face to his waiting cock.

Instinctively Beth parted her red lips making way as the massive purple head slid gently into her mouth. Beth now had both hands firmly wrapped around his shaft as she was taking as much as possible into her warm mouth. Victor groaned his gratitude as my wife's head bobbed up on down along his thick black pole; his cock was truly impressive. Even through my wife is an expert at deep throating there was no way in hell she was going to fit that entire thing down her throat.

It didn't take long for Victor to start forcing the issue by holding Beth's head and feeding her more of his formidable dick to see just how much she could take. "That's it, be a good Asian girl and suck this Big Black Cock! I now you like it Beth...I now you want more of it". Victor pushed and pushed and pushed a little bit more until reaching a point where Beth began to cough and choke, which caused her to withdraw Victor from her mouth. This reprieve last but a moment, Victory let Beth quickly catch her breath before rubbing his purple monster over her lips and then forcing it back down her throat!

Beth's eyes began to tear-up as she began to cough and choke again forcing Victor to withdraw his cock. This brought an instantaneous response from Vanessa, "Damm it Victor, I told you to play nice with that sweet little thing, now be gentle!" At this point Vanessa got up and directed Shannon to assist her, they placed some lounge chair cushions on the deck which Victor gently picked Beth up and placed her down upon. Leaning Beth back on her elbows Vanessa and Shannon helped to remove my wife's panties, her shaved pussy was glistening with anticipation. With Vanessa on one side and Shannon on the other they each spread one of Beth's legs open. Victor positioned himself between Beth's legs and took his angry looking cock and laid it across her Belly. Fuck!!! The damm thing almost reached her belly button. Victor smiled down at Beth; with one hand he groped one of her tits, and with the other worked the purple swollen head of his cock up and down Beth's wet slit mixing the pre-cum from his cock with the nectar from her pussy.

Shannon bent over and whispered in Beth's ear, "He's going to fuck you now, he's going to fuck that little Asian pussy, and I hope he's not going to be gentle."

We all watched Beth's soft pink lips part when Victor started pushing the monster into her tight pussy, he eased into her slowly until the pulsing head disappeared inside. Victor paused, but Beth could hardly contain her whimpers grasping the lounger cushions with both hands, making Victor even more eager and proceed to push in a little further.

As his did, Beth arched her back stammering "Wait, it too big."

Victor gave Beth another moment, as brief as it was, to adjust to his thickness; he leaned forward and kissed her hard "I'm going to Fuck you now Beth, I'm going to Fuck you with this Black Cock until you scream".

"Ouch, No" Beth winced when he began easing his cock deeper inside her.

Victor began to slowly but methodically ease in and out of Beth, each thrust penetrating her just a little bit deeper. It wasn't long before he was plugging his entire brutal length in and out of his prize.

"No, No, No..." Beth pleaded with each impeding thrust. But her cry's fell upon deaf ears, Victor's besiege was not going to stop.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." Victor was now in a steady rhythm of fucking my wife.

"Yes, Yes, Yes..." Beth's pleads had changed from cry's of mercy to begging for more of Victors Giant Black Cock, her pussy was soaking wet; I could see the juices running out of the bottom of her cunt as Victors veiny member continued its assault.

"Fuck-Me! Fuck-Me-Hard Victor!! Give Me Your Black Cock!!!" arching her pussy up to meet Victors impending thrusts.

Victor took hold of Beth's firm ass and lifted her off the ground, she wrapped both legs around his waist and both arms around his neck and held on for dear life as Victory was now fucking her in a standing position. Beth was like a rag-doll as he raised her up and then slammed her tight pussy back down the full length of his dick.

"Ohhhh... My-God... Yesss!!! Please Don't Stop.... I'm Cuming!! Ohhhh Fuck-Me!!!" Every muscle in Beth's body was convulsing.

With one final plunge he sent her over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Victor embraced her there for a minute sharing a passionate kiss. Then laying Beth down her trembling body began to relax as Victor withdrew his throbbing dick from her pussy, it was still engorged, shimmering with cum left behind by my wife.

Victor was obviously not done, and he needed to release the built up tension. Vanessa signaled to Shannon with the nod of the head, and obediently Shannon positioned herself on all fours with her ass directed at Victor. Without hesitation he grabbed her by the hips and in a single motion rammed all twelve inches of that black meat into Shannon's receptive cunt.

"Shit!" Shannon loudly exclaimed as she was being completely filled. Another thrust "Fuck!!" That was louder than the last curse. With each forceful drive from Victor came an ensuing expletive, each louder than the last.

Vanessa was gently stroking Beth's head; she was still breathless and crumpled in a ball on the cushion next to us recovering. "Keep that Bitch quite; she is going to disturb the neighbors." Vanessa exclaimed.

She was right, our yard does offer privacy but the load screaming from Shannon could surly be overheard.

I looked to Jack to see if he was about to temper his audible wife, but he seemed more than content watching Victor having his way with her. I shrugged my shoulders and he gave a quick nod which I interpreted as 'go ahead and take care of her'.

The invitation was too good to pass up; I positioned myself in front of Jack's wife taking hold of those strawberry blond curls, and eased my anticipating cock into her warm mouth. Shannon's screams were now muffled moans. Victor found a comfortable tempo of fucking Jacks wife's pussy, as I fucked her mouth. Reaching down I found one of her large well developed tits which had found a rhythm of their own as they swung to and fro beneath her.

Beth was laying just a few feet to the side as she watched with glazed eyes; she seemed to still be in a catatonic state not completely realizing what was going on next to her. With all of the erotic events that took place over the last few hours I wasn't going to last long. I could feel the built up pressure within as I started shooting hot cum, Shannon tried to pull away but I held her tight forcing her to swallow all but a few drops that trickled from the corners of her mouth. A few short seconds later Victor's pace quickened, his thrusts became more violent as he unleashed his load in Shannon's pussy. Cumming in unison, Shannon tried to let out a vocal scream but couldn't; I held fast keeping my still-rigid shaft planted in her mouth. When we finished with Shannon, she collapsed in a ball next to Beth on the lounger cushions, sweaty, breathing heavily, and with cum dripping from between her legs and corner of her mouth.

Victor retreated and regained his seat in the Jacuzzi; this was obviously not the first time that he had fucked Shannon! I daggled my feet over the edge and joined him, I too was quite satisfied. As for Jack, he sat in a chair drinking a beer, still with a massive hard-on.

"You two go get these ladies cleaned up; I think Jack needs some assistance." On that note Vanessa wondered over to Jack and knelt down between his legs and started to suck his dick.

I scooped up Beth and dipped her into the warm water rinsing her off; Victor followed my lead and did the same with Shannon. We dried them off and carried them into the house were we placed them in our king size bed. I placed some covers over them, perhaps it was too much alcohol, or too much sex, or a combination of both, because they were both out for the night.

Out on the patio I poured Victor and me another scotch, we each settled into our respective lounge chairs to watch Vanessa continue servicing Jack. Squatting before him, she was feverishly stocking his formidable cock with one hand, while rubbing her black pussy with the other.

With an audible "Yes" huge loads of sticky white cum began pumping onto Vanessa's chest. One, Two, Three.... Jack ejaculated six or seven times leaving white semen dripping down her big black tits.

Once satisfied that Jack was completely spent the Ebony Goddess sauntered over to me, running her cum filled fingers over her swollen pussy lips. "Next time this is for you." She then wondered off into the house, presumably to clean up.

Not knowing exactly what to say Victor and I merely downed the last bit of our drinks, sometimes there is simply nothing to say.