Meeting the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mm." she said letting it fall out of her mouth. She sat on the couch next to me her big boobs falling and rolling on her chest. There was no sign of cum in her mouth as she sighed. "yum." she said resting her head on my shoulders, With a big smile on her face.

"That felt great." I said it wasn't the smartest thing I have said but it was exactly what I was thinking.

"Tasted good too!" she said looking at me. "Definitely need to do that again." she said as she got up. "Going to take a shower." she said her large boobs swaying from side to side. I stared at them. "Don't worry you will get them after your shower." she said popping into the bedroom. Already my dick began to harden at the thought of those large boobs wrapping around it.

I reached into my jacket pocket and picked out my phone, there was a few text messages from my email and other site notifications nothing important till I came across a text message from Alex. "Sent you something to the private email. Keep safe for me". I reached over for my laptop and punched in the site address. Alex's father was in the navy and he gave us both an email account that only we could get into. Punching in the security password and then another password, then a set of numbers I was into the email.

"What have you got yourself into this time lol?" I texted him back but then I knew it was late and he was probably sleeping. But then my phone beeped it was a reply. "Can't talk now but I will soon. Start countdown.". This worried me a lot we had a code among us a countdown. Looking up at the clock I waited till it hit a number I was happy with 11:15pm "mark" I sent the text. "Got it." he replied. Twelve hours from now he or I would have to check in, if we didn't then there was something very wrong. "Stay safe" I sent back to which there was no reply. My mind wandered on what Alex could be in then I remembered about Chelsea. I got up and went into the room but she was fast asleep. I shook my head, she was definitely going to think I am gay now. I took a quick shower. Turned my phone on the highest volume and went to bed. "Alex wherever you are... let it go" I whispered to myself. Then fell asleep.

The morning came quickly, I woke up and looked around, quickly noting the time. Alex still had over 5hrs to check in. I took a quick shower and heard my phone out in the bedroom going off. Quickly I sprinted out of the bathroom in only boxers and answered it.

"Hey just checking in with you." Gary said.

"Hey." I said with a hint of disappointment, I was hoping it was Alex.

"Everything going ok?" he asked. I walked out into the kitchen.

"Yeah I sent you some of the re write yesterday." I began to say as I poured a glass of Sweet tea. The door opened and Chelsea came in. She waved at me then passed me to get a drink of water. Her hair was wet from sweat and her tight top was still losing against those L cup boobs. Just the thought of them was making me already tent my boxers.

"Yeah I saw it good work with that by the way. Everybody is loving it." Gary said. "Hey but the reason I called was because we are bumping you and the guys up here in corporate and giving you guys your own office its going to be downtown." he was saying but I was staring at Chelsea who was looking back and me and smiling.

"What?" I held the phone away from my mouth. She just shrugged with a smile on her face.

"What do you think of that?" Gary asked. Sounded like he had asked me something which I probably needed to answer.

"Sounds great" I replied.

"Good you guys deserve it, profits on last months comics is outstanding..." I tuned him out as Chelsea came close and gave me a kiss on the lips then began to kneel down taking my boxers down with her.

"That's great news, I will tell...oo" I began to say but Chelsea began sucking on my now rock hard dick again.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I mean yess. I will tell the guys the good news" I was trying to keep my mind on the conversation but she was making it hard for me to focus. Her head bobbed back and forth on my dick, twisting and turning. "FUCK" I said putting the phone on mute.

"So today is the last day of the convention, I am sending over a few things to well you will see when ya get them."

"Ok." I said trying not to lose my cool as I un-muted the phone. She stood up taking her top off revealing her large boobs. "But I have to go right now start getting ready and stuff." I said.

"Ok we will talk again soon." he said but I already was hanging up. She pulled me towards the table. She lay on the small table with her legs against the wall and her head now level with my dick and between my legs. She pulled my dick towards her mouth. I grabbed hold of her large boobs and squeezed them, they were so soft. I had big hands but these made my hands look small. "Fuck they are big!" I said trying to squeeze them both. Her head nodded and she sucked on my dick. I began to fuck her mouth, fuck it felt good. I let her tits go and held the back of her head as I fucked down into her mouth. "Fuck yeah." I said looking at her taking my dick down her throat. She began to play with herself as I fucked her mouth deeper. I held her head with one hand and squeezed and pinched a nipple with the other. "mm I like this." I said looking down at her blue eyes looking up at me. I slowly pushed it deeper down her mouth to which her hands stopped and fell to the side gripping the table as I pushed deeper down her throat. "That's it take it all." looking at her she had almost most of my dick down her mouth before she closed her eyes and pushed me back. She took a deep breath and saliva poured out of her mouth.

"Fuck not that fast." she said wiping her mouth. She reached for it again and I slowly put it back in and tried again she wiggled her head, closing her eyes and again pushed me back. We repeated it over but this time she took it all and I held her head up and pushed deep she had all of it down her throat and then let go. "Fuck yeah." she said with a smile. I played with her tits squeezing them and fondling them as she sucked on my dick some more. "Fuck my tits." she said squeezing her tits together. I pulled her further down the table so my dick was now level with her tits and pushed between them. Her head dangled between my legs. "Fuck them hard!" she said to me as I began fucking her huge tits. They engulfed my dick. I never reversed tit fuck before and it felt good. "You like fucking my big 34L tits don't you?" she said I tried harder to fuck them so my dick came out the other end but it was engulfed and there was no coming out. I reached down her gym shorts and started fingering her pussy. It was soaking wet and tight.

"Fuck your tight!" I said putting two fingers in her. I pushed deeper into her while my dick was still between her cleavage. I took it out and grabbed her waist and span her so now she was facing me. I ripped down her shorts. I could see her take a deep breath as I lined my dick up with her pussy. I slid it in but she was so tight could only get most of the head in.

"Fuck." she said lying back on the table. I pushed deeper and it finally slid in. "Damn that's a big cock!" she said lifting herself onto her elbows her legs spread wide apart. I slid more and more into her. She laid back down. "Fuck your big!" she said. She was definitely the tightest I ever had. Slowly I began to fuck her back and forth. "Fuck yeah fuck me...damn that feels good!" she began to say in a light voice moaning as I began to fuck her harder. "Damn fuck it, fuck me!" she said looking at me. I stared at her tits as they bounced back and forth on her chest, the harder I fucked the more they bounced. "You like making my titties bounce do you?" she said taking one and sucking on the nipple then the other. "Fuck me harder and they will really bounce for you!" she said, daring me. I pulled her toward me putting her legs on my shoulders. "Now that's what I am talking about fuck me!" she said as I pounded my dick into her, she was taking all of me now. "Fuck I can feel you in my stomach" she said. "Fuck that pussy with your black dick fuck it hard". She screamed. I pulled out of her and grabbed her so she was standing up in front of me.

"MMM you want me standing now huh?" she said turning around putting her hands on the wall she bent over and I took her from behind. "Oh fuck." she said as I grabbed her hips her nice ass arched and bounced back at me with each stroke. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back as I fucked her from behind. "Goddammit!" she said as I felt her body shiver "fuck that's it don't stop, harder, harder." she said. As I gripped her body she stood up with my dick inside her, I grabbed both boobs from behind squeezing and massaging them. "Fuck that was good, but you need to cum too!" she said turning around, I entered her again as she lifted one leg. I held it as she fell back against the wall. "That's it." she said with her head against me.

"Fuck your tight!" I said again. I started going faster. I could feel her large chest against mine.

"Look at me." she said. I looked down at her as we fucked.

"Gonna cum" I said. She dropped her leg and fell to her knees lifting her boobs up to my dick. As I came all over them. She quickly began to lift her boobs up licking the cum off them.

"mm I am going to have to take a shower now." she said standing up, she walked away slowly. After a few minutes I followed behind her, watching her soap her body up. I walked into the shower. "Was wondering when you were going to show." she said dropping to her knees she lifted both of her tits up to my dick. I slid it between them the soap created a nice lather between them as she bounced them back and forth on my dick.

"Fuck that feels good." I said as I began to fuck her huge tits. The water from the shower lightly sprayed her hair as I fucked even harder into her soapy tits.

"like fucking my huge tits?" she asked. I was in titfucking heaven. "Fuck my 32L's fuck em hard!" she said meeting me thrust for thrust with her bouncing of them. I put my hands on the shower wall to gain more leverage as I tried to get the head of my dick to come out the top of her deep cleavage. She squeezed them tighter. "come on fuck them harder.". She said looking up at me.

"oh fuck" I said as I could feel my self cumming.

"not yet!" she said letting her boobs fall she grabbed my dick and plunged her mouth around it. Taking it all the way in. As I held her head and came in her mouth.

Two hours later as we pulled into the parking lot of the convention center. I pulled up the zipper to my pants as she licked her lips and took my hand. Road head was always one of my favorite things. And it wasn't hard to convince her it would be hers too. I stepped into the hall when my alarm went off. I quickly took a look at my phone, there was no messages or no missed calls. Time was up, I quickly dialed the number Alex had last called me from.

"What is it?" Chelsea asked me.

"A friend is in trouble." I replied I listened it began to ring. Then someone picked up.

"Hello Tre." a voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked not recognizing the voice.

"Don't you have a comic to be writing?" the voice replied.

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

"Doesn't concern you." the voice replied than hang up. I hung up looking around. How did whoever that was know who I was, and what I was doing, and what had they done with Alex. Chelsea was looking at me worried.

"Get back in the car!" I said. I picked up my phone and called a number, I thought I would never call ever again. "Hey its me, Alex is in trouble!"