All Comments on 'Megan and the Neighbors'

by saljj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just puked up. Yet another sick fucked up writer writing a story about a weak pathetic man and a two bitchs/skanks/whores wives who are "happily married" BULL FUCKING SHIT WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved it!! Dont listen to the racist haters it was a sweet story.. Cant wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

You need to do a part 2. Are you really LDS? I would like to know more about you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

How depressing. Another fucked up stupid writer writing about stupid people doing really stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"Another fucked up stupid writer writing about stupid people doing really stupid things."

Umm...you understand the purpose of this website? It's for amateurs to post FREE pornographic stories. You're not going to see and the next Charles Dickens, or the next Lord of the Rings saga in here.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
just good friends . . .

This story is quite good. Worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs help but has strong possibilities

Plot works. Using a basis of wives gone wild TTRcts reader attention. Incorrect word usage and redundant word selection in a sentence or pargraph will cause some readers to grade you before actually finishing the story. Check pargarph two.

Re-read your work after 24 hours. Perhaps short directly to the point sentences would give some added punch to a scene. Add a sentence to the body of a story in support of an idea if after reading it through you find a detail, such as husband arriving home too soon, now appears to be an after thought rather than a part of your original idea.

I look forward to your future work.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Sad.

It could have been good, but it wasn't. There was nothing in the writing that got me to care about any of the players.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Stupid mormons do not do divorce! For a mormon it is dificult to manege a cheating wife. I undarstand his tear.

In a fault state a smart husband does a poker face, super attorney, super PI (sometimes with witnesses) to gather evidance and the result HE GETS HIS CHILDREN CUSTODY!!!!!

When the children are the kindest until 14-16 years, they are with him!

I do not understand some USA stats assembly, why there are not in every state fault divorce. It would decrease the unemployment rate, because many jobs would be in the privat investigation industry and many happy exhusband with children custody!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
I can speak easier, because I am not USA citizen and I lives in Hungary!

I could not write comment for the story (the author forbade it).

Stupid mormons do not divorce. I do not understand, because they forbade the poligamy at circa 1890, that was a reform earlier. This is the time for a newer reform: The rule for the mormon spouses do not divorce it can remain, but if one of the spouses is not mormon the church could give free way to the divorce and the mormon spouse could remaried.

After this:

1. Utah state assembly should do fault divorce family law, uneless Utah is fault state.

2. If the ifidelity is evident for one of the spouse, he/she could be closed from the mormon church. (and one of the spouses is not mormon…)

3. The faithfull spouse could get the 100% children custody and the house, the other spouse should pay the children support.

The benefit for the sociaty:

1. This could decrease the unimployment rate in the USA, because it increase the jobs in the PI industry.

2. The unfaithful exspouse freely could go dates/sex, he/she ought not to hide him/her-self from the society.

3. I could read more and more excellent revenge stories, where the faithful husbands could get the 100% children custody and the house and the unfaithful exwives should pay the children support. I think it is the most revenge at all, I do not like murder, to sell unfaithful wife for Central American Whorehouses, etc.. (I am a revenge story fan.)

4. The all society happiness could increase.........

Gashman13Gashman13over 12 years ago

Write more! This story is fantastic!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Fortunatelly I am not USA citizen

Dear Anon 05/19/11

For me this story a terrible thing. Somebody who is member of a strong principle church where he could not divorce (except for leaving his religion)from his serial (not a mistake) cheater wife and his wife thinks him a WIMP. ( Should he kill his wife?) This is a terrible trap for him. You think if I cheats with a chinese women (in my homeland they are other race) and my wife (she is caucasusian) and her friend think me a negatíve person. They are racist?????!!!! Your opinion is to cheat with other race is not cheat but.... Are you ill???!!!

BTW This story was interesting for me and not erotic but very emotional pro the husband! I understand his trap problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Improving necessary

Need an editor or learn basic grammar and spellcheck, ie, there and their among others, makes reading much smoother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why can't I meet girls like you in Utah? :)

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Caught

This whore deserves to be caught and dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did the Mormon church

handle your divorce, not with the Avenging Angel I hope.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't

Don't know about Mormons, but this story has a lot of whore moans in it. Another story with no redeeming qualities.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Both of them need to be exposed for the sluts they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous