Megan and the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saljj
saljj
7 Followers

With hardly any warning, Darren began entering my soaked pussy with his massive member. "Oh! Careful, baby. You're so big," I pleaded with Darren. He tried respecting that plea, but the desire to fuck a married, mormon mother, with big tits kept getting the best of him. I gripped the far edge of the counter tightly and gritted my teeth as he started his assault inside me. He was pumping almost rhythmically like a black steam engine. My legs were trembling as they tried to stay grounded on the floor, but the thrusts from Darren's crotch were lifting me off the floor.

I tried wrapping my legs around Darren's thighs so my knees would stop banging on the dishwasher under me. His huge cock invading me felt like ecstasy to me. And now I was coming to orgasm again. This time much stronger and it was several of them. I hadn't had multiple orgasms in years! I yelled out almost instinctively and put one hand over my mouth to stop from yelling louder. This just encouraged Darren even further to bang deeper and faster. My pussy and stomch started to hurt more, but it felt so good. He grabbed on tightly to my hair and slapped my ass.

"Ah! Megan here I go," Darren shouted. I knew he was about the cum. His monstrous dick was swelling and stiffening even more, and he struggled to keep him rhythm. "Ah! Fuck! Fuck yeah, girl." I could feel his hot cum shooting inside my worn out cunt. He kept pumping and pumping more cum into me; plastering the walls of my fertile womb with his virile black seed.

"Oh god!" I shouted. My lower body kept spasming from the multiple orgasms I was having. I was about to fall to the floor but Darren held me up. I realized I was panting from being out of breath too. My sister was laying on top of Scott; kissing and grabbing him. Scott must have cum at around the same time Darren had. Darren cradled me in his huge arms and carried me to the bedroom upstairs, just as I saw Scott get up from under Katy and trading places with Eric.

In the bedroom Darren gently put me in his bed and laid next to me. I put my naked body against him and stroked his arms, chest, and crotch. He fondled my big breasted and played with my nipples some more. I bet he was hoping I'd squirt milk for him. We laid there for a few minutes while we both caught our breath.

"My husband should be here soon, I better get dressed."

I walked downstairs just in time to catch the most amazing sight. Katy sitting on top of Eric with him inside her asshole. She was forcing more of his dick inside her butt, while Scott moved into position in front of her. She look eagerly at Scott as he inched his big cock inside her pussy. I was watching my younger sister getting double penetrated by two college age studs. There was no doubt she now a slut. Her legs were straight in the air. Those cute high heel sandal wedges still on her feet. Scott was drilling her harder and harder as Katy reclined on Eric's chest."Oh my heck! Oh my fucking heck!" Was all I could hear from her between her heavy breathing. "Scotty you came in my pussy already. Cum on my face this time." I heard her say.

I put my clothes on while watching the whole show. Then I heard a car pull up in the street. It was a church member giving my husband a ride here to my sister's place. He rang the bell and Nick opened. I was fully clothed by now and getting nervous. What was gonna happen? I whispered to Katy that we had to get out of here. She just brushed me off telling me she wasn't done.

"Megan working on sunday?" I overheard my husband ask Nick, "Doesn't sound like her. I'll go next door."

Shoot! He didn't buy the alibi Katy had come up with for her husband. Katy still had Eric cock in her asshole.

"Fuck I'm cumming again." Eric announced as he came inside my sister's ass. Even after he came he kept thrusting into her with his still rock hard dick. Scott had his cock in her pussy when my husband rang Scott and Darren's doorbell.

"Hey what the heck!" My husband must have seen Katy, Eric, and Scott through the living room window.

"Oh no!" I turned to Darren, "What we gonna do?"

"How big is he?" Darren said.

"No please don't hurt him," I responded, "I got an idea. Let's go to the backyard." We sneaked through the backdoor in the kitchen. Katy was on her own.

"What's going on in here?" I heard my husband say. The front door must have been unlocked. "Where's Megan? Where's my wife?" He demanded.

"Hold on, geez!" Katy said to him impatiently, still being fucked by Eric and Scott. I could see some of what was going on from the kitchen window. Scott pulled out of her and commanded she get on her knees. Eric got up to block my husband from jumping Scott, just as he shot semen all over Katy's face.

"Mmm, feels so good," Katy said. She sucked Scott's dick dry and played with the cum on her face.

My husband couldn't believe it and kept demanding to know where I was.

"I don't know," Katy said, "I haven't seen her in a while."

That was my queue, "Ok just follow my lead," I whispered to Darren. We walked inside the house. "Yeah I think you could definitely do a lot with that space out there. A vegetable garden would be perfect...Oh my gosh! Katy, what's going on?"

"You didn't know what's going on in here?" My husband said, "What were you doing with him?" He was pointed at Darren.

"Honey! We were in the backyard the whole time. I had no idea...Katy put your clothes!" I had my hands over my face, acting horrified. I could've won an academy award for my performance. My husband looked furious, but I managed to calm him down. He even promised me not to mention Katy's sinful actions to Nick. My husband didn't really care much for Nick anyway. And I continued assuring him that I was completely innocent.

Katy washed up, and the three of us walked back to her side of the townhouse. We grabbed the kids and went home. My husband stayed completely quiet as I drove the car. He even looked like he was about to cry. What a cuckold I married. But I still love him.

**********

Back at home we talked privately away from the kids, and I promised him that I hadn't done anything with those guys. I told him Darren sort of tried flirting, but that I had made it clear to him I was a happily married, church going woman. I'm not sure if he bought it completely; I'm sure he wanted to. We didn't have sex for two whole weeks. Scotty came over once to take care of me. It was a close call though, as my husband, coming home from work, was only a corner turn away from our house when Scott ran out to his car. But after those two weeks, things went seemingly to go back to normal. And my husband's performance in bed was actually a little better than normal.

So I stopped my extramarital adventures and went back to being a predictable, married, mother...for now. *wink*

saljj
saljj
7 Followers
12