Megan K.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched as Megan began to grip it with her pussy. My punishment of her vagina, my hammering slowed down as I found it difficult to move out of her. She would release her muscles as I slid in and contract as I pulled out. That devious, naughty girl. Her skill only magnified my pending orgasm.

This was going to be massive.

"I'm going to fill you. I'm going to come in you."

Megan moaned. I think she was about to come as well. Possibly the roughness of our sex was as erotic for her as it was for me.

"Good. Fill me. Come as deep in me as you can. Empty inside of me," she whispered.

I slid out, felt time slow down. I knew the next time I plunged in would be the conclusion of my countdown to paradise. I was going to detonate inside of her cunt. Tactical nuke? This was a fucking hydrogen bomb.

I looked down, watched in slow motion as my dick disappeared between the pink lips of her vagina, moving up inch by inch until I was fully encased. I looked up at Megan. She was looking at me. And then I felt it, felt my balls drain once more as come flooded up my cock and dumped out inside of her hungry pussy, filling her channel with my seed, pouring into her cervix, every last bit of space this pussy had was overflowing with my come.

I screamed in pleasure as I dug my fingernails into her hips. I felt all of my muscles tense up as my cock pulsed once, twice, three times, five times, nine times total, every last drop of come leaving me and entering Megan.

I screamed in pleasure as I felt her pussy clamp down with force around me, muscles gripping and squeezing and pulling on my cock, begging for me to release my orgasm.

I screamed in pleasure as I stared into Megan's eyes and she stared back into mine. I didn't look away as I slid out and slid in over and over, riding the storm wave, breathing my fire, stepping on the pedal, zero to three fucking hundred in two seconds, that was me. I could feel semen sloshing around inside her now sopping pussy, every stroke I gave her forcing some of it out around my dick. I could hear it drip to the ground as I continued to thrust until the final moment of my orgasm subsided and my muscles released.

And I wanted more.

I pulled out of Megan and watched as a waterfall of my semen came out of her pussy, spilling onto the floor with a satisfying smack. I pushed my dick back inside of her to the hilt, twitching again, pulling out and watching more come hit the floor.

Megan was panting, hard. She must have come when I did. I was so lost in my own orgasm I didn't even notice her own. Well, she was going to get another.

I put my hands around her shoulders and lifted her up off the bed, turning her to face me. Megan kissed me, driving her tongue into my throat, strands of her sweaty hair getting in our mouths as our voracious kissing continued.

I pushed her back on the bed, pushed her until she was against the headboard, her head on pillows. I moved over her, my dick still incredibly hard, my thirst yet to be slaked. I looked down at her pussy, her outer lips now red, my white seed oozing out of her a contrast to her tanned flesh.

Megan was beautiful. Her lines and curves were flawless underneath me. Her breasts heaved as she continued panting, her hair everywhere, eyes greedy. She wanted more as much as I did.

"You're perfection incarnate," I say.

"I've never come so hard," she says.

She placed her fingers gently around my penis and guided me into her. I had temporarily silenced the demon within me; I could take my time, I could satisfy her now.

I groaned as I glided up her the length of her pussy. I don't know how long I held myself inside of her, the two of us joined as one sweating entity. We kissed and kissed and kissed, hands touching, caressing, moving across sensitive skin.

I was eager to please.

So was she.

I was still riding the high of my two previous orgasms. From the look and sound of Megan, I figured she was experiencing something similar. We were lovers now. I wanted to know everything about her sexual needs and desires and how I could best fulfill them.

With every stroke I asked her what she wanted next.

Harder? You got it.

Faster? My pleasure.

Soon Megan was writhing underneath me, moaning and panting and grunting and making other obscene noises before I felt nails dig deep into my back and her pussy lock down around my cock. A flow of juices from her orgasm moved around my penis and out of her. I felt like I was missing out on tasting them; I'd have to eat her out again later. She released a massive sigh, quivered once, and then started to build rhythm against my thrusts.

I didn't need to say anything. I don't think she could have said anything.

Every time I slid out of her, I felt dizzy. This was my dream, at last come true. Every time I slid inside of her, I felt giddy. I was fucking the most beautiful girl I had ever known, and she was loving every glorious sensation, every moment, every feeling.

Soon I felt my orgasm grow. I lowered my head and kissed Megan, moving my tongue in her mouth, her hands wild in my air and across my back. She must've sensed my approaching release because a hand was suddenly touching my balls, gently massaging them.

Her tongue was in my mouth when I exploded in her pussy. I was a broken dam; I could feel everything I had in my balls cascade out of me and fill Megan.

She could feel my cock twitching. "Fill me up, fill me. Give me your come." Her muscles gripped my penis, facilitating the torrent of semen coating the walls of her vagina. Each burst from my penis was accompanied by a contraction of her muscles.

It felt like two fucking orgasms stacked on top of each other, with her tongue in my mouth the whole time. I left myself inside of her, felt my warm come slide out around me. I kissed Megan back, kissed her until my jaw hurt, kissed her more.

When my dick finally started growing soft, I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, laid side by side with Megan, slipping my hand into hers with a gentle squeeze. I opened my mouth to speak, to try to articulate just a fraction of all the feelings I had, the happiness I felt.

But I quickly closed my mouth when I felt warm breath on my penis. Megan held it in her hand, quickly putting it down her throat, cleaning our combined orgasms with her tongue and lips. I was already getting hard.

Megan was straddling me, my cock once again raging, the head pressed up against her slit, a familiar grin crossing her face.

"Are you ready for more?" she said.