Melanie & Me in the Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Abruptly, she jerked her head away and I could hear her shouting her delight. "Yes! Yes!" she cried and thrashed around under me in the throes of cumming. Her fingers had gotten her close, and the mouthful of my semen she loved so much had been just enough to make her start cumming. Once my cock was out of Alice's mouth, however, I couldn't pay attention to what she was doing because the actions of her mistress were so much more relevant to me

What she was doing was driving her dildo into my ass even faster, flooding me with pleasure, almost overloading my nervous system, my level of ecstasy was so great. Although I couldn't tell at the time, Melanie told me later that after her aunt had started fucking me with the harder strokes, my whole body was thrashing and writhing so much that she thought I would fall over. She believed that that her aunt must have put some kind of ghostly spell on me so I would stay upright until she had finished cumming. Mellie also told me that I had been repeatedly telling Aunt Rachel how good her cock felt in my ass and that she should keep fucking me harder and faster.

I believe Melanie was exaggerating but I do know that my whole body was in such a state of ecstasy that I was not in full control of my muscles, and that I had been thrashing around quite a bit and, had I been thinking straighter, I might have been more concerned with falling over. I also remember telling that fine ghost lady how much I enjoyed what we were doing and that I wanted her to continue. I may have told her that several times, but it was certainly the truth, and obvious to everybody.

I certainly heard Rachel cry out joyously that she was cumming and I will always remember how her dildo was giving my ass incredible pleasure, and that it had been doing so for a long time. She had been fucking me with fast, deep strokes and she kept it up while she was cumming. Certainly I remember the stupendous waves of bliss that had come from all parts of my ass, especially my prostate gland, which I now always refer to as my clit. I had never, in all my life, felt such ecstasy as I felt that night from what Rachel did to my ass with what she called her strapon and I remember fondly as "my marvelous plastic friend.

When she climaxed, Rachel relaxed and released whatever spell she may have been using to keep my upright. I pitched forward with her on top of me and when we landed, the dildo was driven into my ass as deeply as it been all night. There was a last, momentous wave of pleasure, the greatest one of the night, as the dildo massaged my clit, and I know the face of the strapon was pressed snugly against my ass, and my cheeks were spread to their maximum. The dildo, which had already given me so very much pleasure that night was all the way in my ass and I was in ecstasy.

Rachel lay on top of me and whispered, "That was wonderful, George. I hope you don't mind if I lie here for a few minutes until I get my strength back."

"Stay as long as you want. Your cock feels wonderful where it is and it has given me the most fun I have ever had."

She didn't stay very long, though, and when she slowly got back to her feet, she pulled out the dildo. It even felt good leaving and when it was gone, my ass felt empty after having been being filled so wonderfully for so long. I got up from the mattress, still on an ecstatic high, a few minutes later. When I looked for the strapon that had given me so much pleasure, it had disappeared and I never saw it again. The three women, all still naked, were waiting for me to join them, so I did and we all talked about what a wonderful time we had all had.

Everybody was satisfied and it was almost sunrise. I was tired, partly from being sucked off by Alice but mostly from the tremendous fucking my ass had gotten from Rachel's strapon. Although I was still thinking of her dildo as being "my marvelous plastic friend" I was well aware that it had gone back to wherever it had come from. After enjoying two orgasms that she assured me were two of her best ever, Rachel knew she would have to call it a night. Alice had enjoyed a tremendous climax when I had eaten her pussy and had cum again right after I had filled her mouth with my semen, and she was content and smiling happily. Melanie had been forced to take care of her own needs, and she had done so quite well, using her own plastic friend to cum twice. The only thing that had to be determined was what would happen next.

"I've stayed here overnight, Aunt Rachel. According to your will the house is mine, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, My Dear. In, fact, I hope you tear it down. Alice and I will both be ever so glad to finally be able to quit haunting this dump and go to where we should have been long ago. There's a place waiting for us with men who have huge cocks that never get soft, and men who can eat pussy even better than George. There are beautiful women there, even sexier than Alice, and everybody will be available for our pleasure, just as we will be available for theirs."

"What about Uncle Reuben?"

"That swine! He's burning in Hell, where he belongs, after murdering two women and committing suicide, and good riddance."

So, everybody was happy about the way the night had turned out, especially me. I was thinking about all the lady friends I have who like to enhance our love making with toys, especially June and Melissa, and wondering how they would feel about sharing them with me. I didn't expect to ever again see what I had thought of as "my plastic friend" who had repeatedly brought me to ecstasy that night but there were plenty more who would be just as marvelous and just as friendly.

* * * * *

This is my entry in the Literotica Halloween Contest. I hope you have enjoyed it and will vote accordingly.

I also really like to receive feedback from readers, either email or PC, and I hope you will send or leave me some. It helps me to write more and better stories and promise to answer anything that I receive.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers