Melanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Fully into the fantasy, I didn't even jump when I felt a bare hand on my bare butt, caressing me gently. I knew it was Todd and appreciated his understanding of the fantasy. The feeling was so good that I didn't want to end the fantasy. But I knew that I needed to call Arnold and tell him about this. As I withdrew from the fantasy but kept the wonderful feelings in my memory, I thought of a way to make the phone call fantasy more real as well. The thought made me uneasy but it seemed so nice that I had to ask.

I turned to Todd and asked, "Would you like to help me do something else?"

"Of course," he answered eagerly. "What do you have in mind?"

I finished my drink before grabbing Todd's wrist, regretfully pulling his hand out from under my skirt. I led him out of the party room.

"Will you help me pretend with Arnold?" I asked when we were just outside the door.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," he said. In spite of his words, he looked eager to hear what I had in mind.

I braced myself, unsure if my idea was as good as it seemed inside the party room. "I'm going to make my call to Arnold," I explained. "I want you to come with me and make sure that I'm feeling what Arnold wants me to feel. It should be just like what we did here, so you shouldn't be in any danger."

"Danger? Pretend?" he responded. "I don't see any danger and I certainly don't have to pretend. Your derriere is fascinating."

"I mean to help me pretend," I said sternly.

"Melanie, have you had too much to drink?" Todd asked.

"Not at all," I responded. I felt the buzz of my three drinks just as I enjoyed the delightful memory of my skirt and Todd's hand on my butt. "I usually have just one drink and I've had three. But I can handle more than three drinks without getting out of control. Will you help me?"

"I'd be delighted to help you," he agreed. His broad smile reminded me of a kid just discovering that he had a free trip to a candy store.

We proceeded to my room where I faced him and said, "There's just one more thing. You can't make any noise at all."

"I can agree to that," he said.

I called Arnold and told him that I had just left the party.

"Did anyone notice your outfit?" Arnold asked.

"Well, one guy did," I admitted. "I thought about inviting him to my room so he could help with your fantasy call." I felt a little twinge of guilt at not telling Arnold that I had actually invited Todd to the room and that Todd had accepted.

"You should have," Arnold said. "I wish he was there right now, with you."

"Do you want me to talk like it's your fantasy or like it's real?" I asked. My guilt deepened as I misled Arnold some more. But I was afraid that he would be upset. And my whole mission tonight was to fulfill my promise to Arnold. He wanted me to enjoy my butt and this was the best way I could imagine to fulfill his fantasy and enjoy my butt.

"Talk like it's real," Arnold answered without hesitation. "I want you to convince me that you really have a man there and that he loves your big beautiful bubble butt."

I took a deep breath. "I'm putting you on the speaker phone so I can move around with the fantasy guy," I said. I hit the button and laid the receiver aside. "Can you hear me?"

"I hear you just fine," Arnold acknowledged. "What's his name?"

"His name? Who?" I asked. I hadn't thought far enough ahead to imagine that Arnold would want a name.

"The fantasy guy, what's his name?" Arnold asked. "It will be more real if he has a name."

"His name is Todd," I responded hesitantly. Then I worked my nerve up and focused on the fantasy. Arnold needed to be involved. "What would Todd be doing if he were here?"

"Well, first he would sit on the bed and have you in front of him, facing away," Arnold said. Todd moved to the right position and I followed directions as well. "He would begin by caressing your butt through your soft skirt. Are you wearing the navy or the grey outfit?"

"I'm wearing the navy," I said. Todd caressed my butt. He evoked some of the feelings I experienced at the party but not all, since he wasn't using my skirt to full advantage. "His hands feel good on my butt, Arnold. He has a very nice touch." I remained aware of Todd's presence, my subterfuge with Arnold and the feelings of my dress and Todd's hand on my skin. There was too much to keep track of. To make this work for Arnold, I had to rely on Todd to play his role. I had to keep my attention on Arnold and our fantasy. And I had to allow Todd's touch to stimulate me, the more the better.

"He would reach down and slide a hand up under your skirt to reach your bare butt," Arnold continued. "Is your butt bare?" Todd repeated his move from the party, sliding his hand up under my skirt. His touch was very nice and the pleasure flowed from my butt to my pussy, re-igniting some of the sensations I felt earlier. My still-damp panties collected more of my moisture as I got into the fantasy and Todd's touch. Still, I was nervous. I hadn't expected Arnold to have Todd's hands on my bare butt so quickly. Where would this go? Then I realized that my fear would only get in the way. I couldn't let that happen.

"I'm wearing a thong," I explained. "So yes, my butt is bare. His hand feels really good on my bare butt, Arnold." I didn't have to fake the sincerity in my voice, Todd's hand really did feel good caressing my butt.

"What did it feel like when he rubbed up your leg?" Arnold asked. Todd caressed down my leg and back up, sliding his hand between my thighs as he did so. My pussy tingled with anticipation, even though he didn't touch me there. I really enjoyed his touch on my sensitive skin.

"It felt wonderful, Arnold," I said. "Todd has a very nice touch and you know how I love to be caressed." I decided to escalate the fantasy. After all, Todd had touched my bare butt and I liked it, he might as well do a good job of it. "Now he's caressing my bare butt with both hands." Todd quickly slid his other hand under my skirt to follow directions. He kneaded and caressed my butt. I moaned a little, for effect, and continued, "What else would he do, Arnold?"

"He wants to experience your butt some more," Arnold said. "He should flip your skirt over his head and kiss your butt." Todd didn't hesitate to follow directions. I jumped in surprise. I thought Arnold might stop with my fantasy man seeing and touching my butt. But Arnold left that possibility in the dust.

"He's kissing my butt and it feels good," I said honestly. "Oh, Arnold, he has a beard and he's brushing my butt with it. That feels really neat." Todd, of course, was helping wonderfully and his beard really did feel neat. The waves of pleasure flowed over me even as I wondered how far Arnold would go with what he thought was a fantasy. I didn't know whether to fear the possibilities or follow my pussy's eager anticipation. Then I left both thoughts behind. My purpose was to experience all the pleasure I could and help with Arnold's fantasy.

"That's the way, Melanie," Arnold encouraged. "Something like that makes it more real. You know, he wants to see your butt, not just touch and kiss it under your skirt."

"You're right, Arnold," I confirmed, as I felt Todd nodding under my skirt. "I guess I'll lift my skirt so he can see." I matched my actions to my words, lifting the back of my skirt to my waist. With the light, Todd now had his first view of my smooth, well-rounded butt. He continued kissing and caressing and I almost laughed with the thought that it was now out in the open.

"He should help you take it off," Arnold encouraged. "You should show him how much you enjoy what he's doing."

"I'll try, Arnold," I agreed. "We're taking off my skirt now." I dropped my skirt over Todd's head. I unzipped it and released the button at the waist. Todd removed his lips and hands from my butt and the skirt fell to the floor around my feet. The fabric slithering down over my hips, butt and legs rekindled even more of the pleasure I felt earlier. I thought Arnold should stop the fantasy soon but the pleasure from my skirt and Todd's touch was building my desire to continue for more. But to continue, Arnold needed to be convinced that the fantasy was working. "Arnold, Todd's eyes are bugging out and he's smiling, really smiling big."

"That's because he's surprised and delighted at how wonderful your butt looks," Arnold said. "He thinks your butt is the most magnificent butt he's ever seen." Todd nodded vigorously and grinned with pleasure. "Now he wants to nuzzle your butt and kiss and caress it some more." Todd quickly moved to comply with Arnold's directions. My pussy responded in sympathy and I was again as wet as before. By this time I had hopes, as much as I hesitated to admit them to myself, that my pussy would become more involved.

"He's caressing my legs while he kisses and nuzzles my butt," I said. "One hand is caressing up between my legs. It feels really nice." Todd caressed me and it did feel nice. I closed my eyes to savor the feeling as he neared but didn't quite touch my pussy. I followed the lead of my pussy's desires and prompted Arnold. "Arnold, Todd is trying to take my thong off. I don't think I should let him do that."

"Of course you should let him do that," Arnold scolded. "He wants to fuck you and experience how it feels to bounce off your beautiful butt when he's fucking you from behind. And he should already be naked so you can see how much he likes you." Todd pushed my thong down then hurried to strip.

I tried to suppress the eagerness in my voice, speaking while Todd stripped. "Arnold, you can't mean that. I couldn't fuck anyone else. I thought you just wanted me to know that my butt was a turn-on for other guys."

"Of course I mean that," Arnold confirmed. I beamed with delight. Arnold just gave me permission and encouragement to do what my eager, wet pussy had been anticipating.

"He pushed my thong off, Arnold," I said, then giggled. "He kissed my butt while he pushed my thong off." I looked at the now naked Todd and eyed his hard-on. "You're right, Arnold, Todd really does like me. His hard-on proves it. And my pussy is wet. Maybe we really can let him fuck me."

"Of course you can. Tell me about this young stud," Arnold demanded. "I want to know about this guy who's about to fuck my wife."

Todd resumed kissing my butt and painting it with his beard, stroking my legs at the same time and teasing my pussy lips with gentle touches. "He's not a young stud, Arnold, he's a little older, an experienced lover. There's just a hint of gray in his beard. But his hard-on certainly looks healthy and firm. And he's stroking my legs while he's kissing my butt. Oooh, Arnold, he just touched my pussy lips. He's pushing a finger inside, no, two fingers. I think he has done this before, Arnold, he just found my clit with another finger. He's kissing my butt, stroking my clit and still has two fingers wiggling inside. I like this, Arnold. Todd has such a nice touch that I think he's a keeper." When I realized what I had just said, I felt that cold chill again, if only briefly. I didn't want Arnold jealous. But Todd's touch felt so good that I just blurted out what I felt.

Todd was a little ahead of my description so I didn't have to make anything up. That was just as well because I wasn't thinking ahead right then. Todd's practiced fingers had quickly stimulated me into a blissful fog of pleasure, overwhelming the hesitation I felt earlier. I hadn't planned on having sex with Todd when I invited him to my room, but had no doubt now. The pleasure I felt from Todd's touches and Arnold's encouragement convinced me.

"You should like it," Arnold said. "Do you see how much your beautiful butt turns a guy on?"

"I guess so," I said. "This isn't bad for a fantasy."

"I want this to be real for you, Melanie," Arnold said. "I wish you had a real guy with you and you were describing exactly what he was doing. Are you really getting wet thinking about how nice his prick will feel inside of you?"

"I am," I said. "I'm wet and my juices are all over his fingers." A twinge of guilt surfaced again. I felt very uncomfortable about fooling Arnold. "Arnold, I have to tell you the truth. I really did meet Todd at the party. He's one of our best customers. When he caressed my butt, I invited him to my room. He has done everything you asked and everything I described. He's here naked and with a hard-on and my juices are all over his fingers. My pussy is wet and ready to be fucked." I waited, hoping Arnold wouldn't be too upset with me.

"That's wonderful, Melanie," Arnold responded. I could hear the happiness in his voice. "I love it that you make it so real. And since your pussy is ready to be fucked, you should bend over the bed so he can put it in you," Arnold said. I was simultaneously relieved and frustrated. Arnold had taken my confession as an attempt to keep the fantasy real. With my relief and my pussy's eagerness, I turned and bent over the bed. Todd positioned himself behind me and placed his hard-on at the entry to my pussy.

"His prick is pushing on my pussy, Arnold," I said. Todd pushed a little and the head started inside. He withdrew and pushed again. The head seemed to have trouble getting inside. I made a little noise with each push. "He's having trouble getting it inside, Arnold. Ohhh. I guess it's a little bigger than I thought. Ohhh."

"Well push back and cooperate," Arnold encouraged. I pushed back as Todd pushed forward and his penis slid all the way in. It felt so good to be filled with his hard shaft that my pussy sent waves of ecstasy through the rest of my body, returning the favor for its anticipation.

"Oh, you were right, Arnold," I said breathily. "I was so wet that we just had to push at the same time. He slid all the way in. It feels good inside and I feel his hips pressing against my butt." Todd withdrew then pressed into me again. He gripped my hips and began to stroke in and out. "He's bouncing off my butt, Arnold. He's all the way inside with each stroke and he's bouncing off my butt. He has his hands on my hips and butt, holding me where he wants me to be for each stroke. I like him bouncing off my butt but he feels even better inside."

I moaned a little extra with each of Todd's strokes, to make sure that Arnold heard me. But the extra was tiny. I clutched his stroking hard-on with my pussy and thrilled at the sensations flowing through me. Todd kept his hands moving over my butt, thighs and back, caressing my sensitive skin and increasing my pleasure even more.

"What's going on, Melanie?" Arnold demanded. "All I hear is you moaning."

"He's fucking me, Arnold," I said. "And he's doing a great job of it. He's squeezing my butt with each stroke and I feel his balls bouncing into my bush. Oh, he's caressing my hips and butt. You know how much I like being touched and stroked. He's doing a great job, Arnold." I panted and moaned a little more, I didn't really want to be distracted from Todd's hard shaft by talking with Arnold. "Oh, Arnold, he feels so good stroking in and out. I think I'm going to . . .," I stopped talking and moaned, then moaned louder and for real when I came. I pushed back against Todd but he continued to stroke. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Arnold, I'm cuming. Oh, Oh," I moaned in time with Todd's strokes until my orgasm subsided.

"What happened, Melanie? Tell me what's going on," Arnold demanded.

"I just came, Arnold," I said. "But Todd didn't cum. He's still stroking. And he's still rubbing my butt. I think my butt is even more sensitive now. His rubbing feels so good. He slowed down a little when I came but he never stopped. He's fucking me again, or fucking me still, I don't care which. It feels good to have him fucking me, Arnold."

"You're so hot, Melanie," Arnold said. "Do you know what I'm doing right now?"

"I don't care what you're doing right now, Arnold," I said, totally immersed in the pleasure I felt from my climax, Todd's tool and Todd's hands. "I'm being fucked by a really nice cock and it feels so good going in and out. And now he's rubbing up and down my back but he squeezes my butt every time he gets there. Come on, Todd, fuck me harder."

"That's the way, Sweetie," Arnold encouraged. "Make it real."

"It's as real as I can make it," I said breathlessly, my voice pulsing with each of Todd's strokes. "It is real. Fuck me, Todd, fuck me.!" Todd picked up his pace and I moaned with each stroke. "Fuck me, Todd. Arnold, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, Todd, harder, harder." I moaned as Todd grabbed my hips and rode like his life depended on it. I started to cum and tried to clench my pussy muscles, then felt Todd gushing inside. He clasped my hips and I pushed back on him as he pushed as far into me as he could. "Oh fuck yes," I breathed intensely, moaning with my orgasm.

When my spasms subsided, Todd withdrew. I threw the bed covers aside and flopped onto my back on the bed.

"Oh, that was good, Arnold," I said. "I came again. And Todd came too. Todd really knows how to handle that prick of his. And he certainly paid attention to my butt like he really liked it."

"Of course he liked it, Babe" Arnold said. "Your butt is a wonderful thing."

"I don't know," I said. "My butt is really all he has seen. For all I know he has a butt fetish and would like any butt he could get his hands on. How would I know if he really liked me and liked my butt as part of me? If he just has a butt fetish, we wouldn't have proven anything." I spoke my post-orgasmic musings without thinking. Then I realized that I was right. Arnold wanted me to appreciate my butt. I was willing to learn that but I also wanted Arnold to remember the rest of my body as well. In my state of post-coital bliss, it only made sense to ensure that Todd saw everything I had to offer.

"Don't be silly, Babe," Arnold said. "Your butt is wonderful, the most wonderful I've ever seen and touched."

"I'm still wearing my blouse, Arnold," I objected. "Todd hasn't even seen my breasts. And he hasn't seen how flat my stomach is."

"You're making this sound very real, Babe." Arnold said. "That's good. But I have to go to sleep so I can go to work early tomorrow. You go ahead and have more fun with Todd after we get off the phone." I realized from Arnold's sudden change in tone that he had gotten off at the same time Todd and I did. Also, about the only time he called me "Babe" was when he just had a good sexual experience. So he got his rocks off and it was good for him. Without immediate attention and stimulation, Arnold would be ready to sleep soon.

"You said you wanted it to be real," I said, trying to sound as pouty as I could.

"I do want it to be real," Arnold said sincerely. "In fact, I wish you really had a guy in your room named Todd and that he just fucked you to two orgasms. Let me put it this way. If you have a guy named Todd in your room and he just fucked you, I want you to take off your blouse to show him your whole beautiful body. I want you to fuck him some more and do anything you want with him. And I want you to do more, tomorrow night." He paused. "That sounds like a good fantasy for tomorrow. I have some ideas. Call me before you go to the party and I'll explain. In the mean time, I have to go to bed."

"Are you sure you want me to fuck Todd some more tonight?" I asked. "You know he's really here and he really fucked me." I tried again to make Arnold aware that this wasn't a fantasy. I didn't think it would convince him but I really wanted to tell him the truth.

"Absolutely," Arnold answered. "I want you and Todd to have lots more fun tonight. Go wild and have a sexual feast. Let me put it this way. Todd, I'm Melanie's husband. I want you to fuck my wife tonight and make sure she has a really good time. If you make her happy, I'll tell her to include you in the plans we make for tomorrow night. Will you do that?"

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers