Melanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

I laughed. "Todd is nodding so hard I think he'll hurt himself, Arnold," I said. "I promise you, we'll fuck some more tonight and he will make me happy."

"That's the way, Sweetheart," Arnold encouraged. "I have to go now. You enjoy yourself, sweetheart."

"Thanks, Arnold, I'll try," I responded. "Love you." I turned off the speaker phone and made sure the phone was hung up.

I turned to face Todd. "Todd, I want to apologize to you and thank you," I said.

He looked surprised at my words. "What do you mean, Melanie?" he asked.

I hesitated, then spoke. "You came up here to help me with my fantasy call with my husband. You followed Arnold's directions without any concern for your own wishes. Arnold didn't even realize that you were real, even though I tried to tell him. And I focused so much on Arnold's fantasy and on enjoying the pleasure of that fantasy that I didn't pay attention to what you might want. I apologize for being so inconsiderate. And I thank you for helping so selflessly."

Todd laughed. "You're serious, aren't you?" he asked.

"Of course I am," I assured him. Even though he agreed to come to my room and help, he didn't really have any say in the activities.

"Melanie, I thoroughly enjoyed myself," he said sincerely. "I was literally thrilled to be able to help you out. And having sex with you was a real pleasure, I assure you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said. "But I made Arnold a promise without getting your agreement. I promised Arnold that we'd fuck our brains out." Todd laughed and smiled. "I can't really fulfill that promise without your help and cooperation."

"I'll be delighted to help you with your promise," Todd said happily.

"I hoped you would be," I said. "Is there anything I can do, or we can do that will make it more special for you?"

"I know you're generous and capable in business," Todd said. "I think it's amazingly sexy that you show that same attitude in this situation. If you don't mind, I think it's time for me to see and touch your breasts. And since you told me just how sensitive your skin is, I'd like to touch and caress you all over."

I quickly removed my blouse. Todd's eyes lit up when he saw my breasts. I blushed at the appreciation in his eyes as he looked over my entire body. "I think I'd like to cuddle a little," I said softly. "Your touch was so nice earlier that it might be really nice to slowly explore each other and feel what we want to do next." I reclined on the bed and motioned for him to join me.

Todd reclined next to me on the bed and leaned to kiss me. It was a soft, gentle, sensual kiss and I sighed as I returned it in kind. I felt his hand touching and caressing my breast. Once again, his nice touch and my sensitive skin sent beginning waves of pleasure flowing through my body.

Todd and I experienced a lot over the next few hours. He demonstrated considerable skill at caressing me and giving massages, so much so that I came two more times just from him rubbing my body. He was quite talented with his tongue and demonstrated that talent on my nipples and my clit. He managed to fuck me one more time and I sucked him off another time before he was totally unable to get it up any more. Somewhere in the process, I lost track of how many orgasms I had.

"I have to get some sleep, Todd," I said. "I have a presentation to give tomorrow, as you know. But I want to thank you for a wonderful evening." I rested on the bed, naked and with my legs spread wide. Draining him had left me feeling deliciously lethargic. Todd reclined next to me and appeared equally lethargic.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you, Melanie," Todd objected. "I don't remember when I've had a more wonderful evening at a customer appreciation party. Do you think there's a chance we could do some more tomorrow night?"

"I don't know, Todd," I responded. "I need to find out what Arnold has in mind. He did say he had some ideas about doing more tomorrow. I don't know if he means another fantasy man, several fantasy men or more activities. Since he got off the phone instead of hearing more of our activities, I'd have to guess he wants one of the first two. Think about it and see what you can figure out. In any case, if we can work it out, I'd really like to help you work it in again. And since we can report that you made me happy when you followed his orders, I would guess that our chances are pretty good."

Todd laughed. "I like that." He climbed out of bed and dressed. When he was ready to go, he looked at me, still spread on the bed. "I wonder," he started, then paused.

"What do you wonder?" I asked.

"I wonder if Arnold isn't the one with a butt fetish," he said. "I look at you and I know you're beautiful. Your butt is beautiful but it's just one of your wonderful attributes. It's delightful, just as your breasts, stomach, pussy, legs, face, hair and smile are delightful. Arnold seems to want to focus on your butt and tonight, he lost interest when you started to talk about anything other than your butt."

I thought for a moment and wondered if I should tell Todd that I knew Arnold got his rocks off during the call. Instead, I answered, "You might be right. But that's not something you'll have to worry about, is it?"

"No, I guess not," he agreed. "Let me know if I can help you at all, tomorrow or any time."

"I will," I said. Todd let himself out of the room and carefully closed it behind him. I remained where I was, content in my after-sex glow and vaguely thinking about Arnold and what Todd had said. Then I got up, cleaned up a little and went to bed.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The Melanie story has quite a few more chapters and I want to make it as entertaining and readable as possible. So if you like the story, have suggestions for improvement or might be interested in reviewing and editing subsequent chapters, please let me know.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers