All Comments on 'Melanie Ch. 03'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
OMG Gripping read!

It was like a novel that I couldn't put down. So very real and intense... this needs to be made into a film. I'm hooked, as the romantic reality of something that could really happen evolves around me, I feel like I'm there. Some fantastic writing, please hurry to write the next part... I'm here for the longhaul......

BenLongBenLongover 15 years ago
Learn to write

Oh come on, how did this get past the proof readers? Where does the dialog start and end and the story telling begin and end? Not a single quotation mark in the whole story. I'll give you a 25 for content - but the tecnical/readability part of it sucks.

There are so many "how to write" posts already on this site, look them up, rewrite and resubmit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hard to read

I had trouble reading it, so finally gave up. Is this a new creative British way of punctuating that hasn't caught on here in the States yet? You seem to have a story there. Maybe you could find someone around here to edit for you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years agoAuthor
LITerotica?

Ach, I really thought that contemporary writing style had reached the USA. In fact it was partly created there.

Sorry folks, its how I choose to write. See my biog for further info.

If you don't like it there's plenty of crap stuff on here for you, full of 'quotes' and unrealistic dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have

the most amazing gift for story telling. I think this chapter is better than the first, and I absolutely just lost track of everything around me while reading. I love when that happens. Please keep up the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

hot.. passionate.. lovely.. great piece of work Scotsman. We are not all illiterate, here.. just some (see below)..

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
Damn That's Hot!

Thank you so much!!!! Finally we are getting somewhere. I am counting on you writing more on these two....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you.

lisaelisaeover 15 years ago
Amazing

This offering is in a whole different league to chapters one and two. If your muse inspired this she must be something pretty special. It's almost flawless, and you have done a beautiful job of the most erotic of all things - dirty sex with someone you love. (It frustrates me that people seem to think the more love is involved, the more boring the sex has to be, and vice versa.) You've claimed the magic with this story. Congratulations Scotsman! L

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is the way erotica is supposed to be!

Excellent. Nice setup and natural transition to the sex. And then such beautiful sex and thoughtful dialogue.

gregarious96gregarious96over 15 years ago
Oooh la la!

Great writing, with an evocative background of Paris, worked in wonderfully. You wrote a very beautiful story of love and romance that last a lifetime. What an outstanding piece! Your rich, vivid descriptions brought me back to my own first visit to France. Please keep up the excellent work.

gregarious96gregarious96over 15 years ago
A Labor of Love

I just have to tell you that this is one of the most romantic stories I have ever read. It is about life and love at its very best. And yet, there is the reality of their separate lives. It is such a beautiful story, and so well told. The effort you made to research and write this is obvious. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I eagerly await more. Please hurry up with the next chapter. i love this story! awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was sexy

..really, really sexy. Great use of language, Sensual word choices and narrative, but at the same time something that very much arouses.More please!

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
Amazing

Each chapter is better than the last. Amazing, electrifying, and hot as all hell. Your talent for language is truly a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.

viavaiviavaiover 15 years ago
One of the most Incredibly

well written, exciting,sensual and ..totally awesome stories i've read, it only gets better and better. thank you for sharing your talent with us and please please don't stop now, i will continue on with checking for updates...i do pray you don't stop this story anytime soon, its just way too good. on standby for chapter 4…

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 15 years ago
Romantic in every sense of the word

Scotsman, you do write beautifully! This story appeals on so many levels. The unfolding story of two people meeting by chance, living a fantasy, and discovering a depth of emotion and sensation neither had experienced before -- very well written. It is difficult to see any happy ending ahead for Sandy and Melanie, but I'm confident you'll keep it as passionate and romantic as it has been thus far. And there is the SEX ... every smokin' hot moment of it! ... holding my <ahem!> attention <lol>. Mmmmm I've enjoyed all three chapters so far. Can't wait to find out where you take them, and us, next. Wonderful job, Scotsman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

god this story is GREAT!! but how long do we have to wait until the new part!??! They have to end up together...how can they not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where's the Next Chapter

You can't leave us hanging like this! Well you just CAN'T! Unfair! Mean, mean, MEAN Scotsman69!

Make us addicted, and then leave us in the lurch.

Come on, extend the story a little, don't leave the ending like that. Give your readers a litte more. Such a sweet story. I hope for more of this. OK then, PLEASE?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Publisher Required!

You have a wonderful way of telling a story that captures the emotions and brings it to life. Nice to read stories that are not the neanderthal approach to sex and women. I suppose part of it is "knowing" that these are genuine feelings. Very well done!!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
You were recommended to me...

You were recommended to me by a fellow writer. I am amazed at the power of your work. After the first two chapters of this story, I thought I had found something magical, and now, after this one, I know this is true.

I find myself already mourning the end of this series. I am now compelled to read the rest of your postings on this site.

Even though this is essentially a porn site, and this is essentially a porn story, the romance of your tale is what enthralls me.

Beautifully done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous