Melanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Aye lass. I'm fit for a walk.

They started on a path through the oaks and elms towering above them, but presently the urgent chattering of a woodpecker's beak against timber drew them off and into the undergrowth, searching. They watched the bird fly off, a sharp black form against the sunlight so he couldn't identify it properly.

Then she clutched his hand tightly: Sandy! The sound of panting came from a clump of rhoddies. They both knew it was sex. They crouched to see through the leaves.

Two naked men were fucking in the undergrowth. He had never seen this before, had never had interest in sex between men. But Melanie was crouching, absorbed, watching the contortions of the two as a cock sank repeatedly into a spread arse, and the urgent sounds reached through the damp foliage. Sandy looked at her as her fingers went to her groin under the dress. Saw her face as she touched herself, her entire being focused on the scene before her. He couldn't help it, his hand moved round her bum as she crouched on all fours on the wet ground. His fingers moved her silk panties aside and slipped into her crack, sought her arsehole, as she wanked watching the guys fucking.

His finger eased into her spread arsehole and she grunted, her fingers flying on her clit.

The lower of the two gays glanced up at her noise, maybe caught her eye. He moaned deeply as his partner's face contorted in orgasm and the two of them sank to the leafmould floor.

Melanie jerked hard under Sandy's fingers and she fell forward onto the damp ground, her frame wracked hard, twisting and writhing.

Sandy pulled her hips up and lifted the silk garment to the side. His cock sank into her cunt from behind. He panted to his orgasm and his seed flooded her. The two men were gathering themselves, dressing. Finally clothed, they waved at Melanie and Sandy as they moved off.

She groaned under him as they both returned to their senses. His cock remained deep in her, spent but still hard. He bent to lick up into her hairline: I had to fuck you darling.

Her head twisted round and she smiled wanly: I know. I'm glad. Jesus, that was so hot.

He tried to kiss her mouth but couldn't reach. She giggled at his efforts and as her cuntmuscles contracted, his cock was expelled from her. He pulled her up then, drew her to him, kissed her mouth gently. His cock dribbled spunk down the front of her dress.

They gazed in each others' eyes for a moment. Then she said: You awful man. I didn't want a fuck, I wanted a walk. But -- her eyes twinkled -- the fuck was pretty good. Thank you. Now, about the walk?

*****

The setting sun was washing clouds strange hues of pink and orange behind the piercing form of the Tour Eiffel as they walked toward the Metro station.

He turned her and drew her to him: Melanie?

- Sweetness?

- You know I'm yours now?

- I know. As I am yours, lover.

- Um. You may be mine, but I think you must be hungry? He resisted her grin: No, not for more sex! Maybe for food, now?

She nodded and he took her hand: So let's go and eat lover?

They found a café and ate slowly, eyes seldom apart. It wasn't a fancy place, just honest local cooking. Sipped vin ordinaire. He was part of this woman now, and was becoming scared that the event would conclude the next day, that their time together would soon end.

Her smile-lines crinkled: Sandy? We have till the morning after tomorrow darling. Before I go back to Adelaide, and you to Glasgow. Let's not waste our time together? We need to get back. To bed. To lovefuck.

He hailed the taxi this time. They sat back in the big Merc, fingers stroking each other softly. Wordless. Hardly touching.

They entered the room and stripped each other silently. He knelt to kiss her breasts as they were exposed to him, then, as her dress slid to the floor, bent his head between her thighs. Lapped into her as her legs spread, scenting her and tasting her. Nothing in the world had ever been as good for him. He breathed her as his tongue curled round her clit and she moaned. He rose and lifted her onto the narrow bed. Crouched over her and gazed in her eyes.

- Sweetness. How did we live all these years? Her legs parted under him and his cock slid into her. She shivered as he entered her cunt, and he felt it close round him gently. Their lips met and the kiss deepened as they surged together, an immutable force binding them.

Her face was transforming now, eyes half-shut, irises disappearing under her upper lids. He gazed in awe as his member pulsed in her, thrusting and withdrawing, her muscles spasming round him, gripping him. He knew now he loved this woman. She was almost soundless as his cock thrust his urgency into her, demanding, insisting.

Her responses electrified him and his penis inside her engorged further till it felt as though it must fill her completely. He sensed her flower spread fully under him, wet and swollen and welcoming.

This was lovefuck, slow and delicious, but he knew now the crisis was near. Balls tensed as her hips thrust and rose hard under him and she was moaning loud now, squirming under him as she sought her release. He fucked into her, hard and needing. Felt her tense round him. Pulled back and fucked hard again. Felt the explosion build, in both of them.

Her back arched against him. Lifting him, and they hovered, aching together in a different world. Then it crashed between them, the terrible fusing of need met.

They fucked desperately, in agony for seconds. The torrents poured unbidden, released together. Such an agonising explosion. They hung, moving more gently now, caressing and crushing. Expended. Finally collapsed.

No more was possible. They slept, clutched close together.

12